All hotels in Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America

• Value
    Uncomfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
Good service and excellent location makes this a nice place to stay. It is very close to The Biltmore and Biltmore Village.The breakfast buffet is good, though predictable. The price is right for both the vicinity and the facility.We would stay here again if we were back in the area.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
It was pleasant
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
"Group Trip"
This hotel is great for groups! Nice large rooms are very comfortable for 4 people per room. The large bathroom is also great. Very clean.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Convenient/Friendly"
Unexpected stay in Asheville due to a family member being hospitalized. Just fine for a night or a weekend. Close to Mission Hospital, Biltmore and the city while just off the interstate. Clean and friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Brookstone Lodge was really nice. I know some reviews said it was "dated" but it was the typical hotel decor for the price. I plan on staying again.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"A place that is as good as its reviews!"
great hotel
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Debbie
"Fine place to stay in Asheville"
Location was great, but my only complaints was that the room smelled a little bit stingy and the pool was a little small.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Asheville visit"
Nice hotel in a convenient location. The staff members were very friendly and helpful. Breakfasts were good and included some hot items like eggs and sausage. Bed was a little hard for me, but my husband was very happy with it.
3 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Jannie
"Good hotel near Biltmore"
We enjoyed our stay. The staff was great, even the orange cat who first greeted us. Everything was clean. As other reviews mentioned the beds have very firm mattresses. I did not mind but my husband had trouble sleeping the first night and was stiff in the morning.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Jess
"Average hotel"
The hotel cleanliness was decent. The hotel overall left a lot to be desired. Spongy Eggs and chewy sausage everyday for breakfast got old. If you stay at this hotel avoid rooms 407,307 and 207 as the rooms are in a cubby area right beside the elevator. We stayed in room 407 and it sucked.
4 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Quality of service"
The experience was nice, accommodation were good and Service good. One thing I didn't like was the jacuzzi was out of service and would have been nice to use, plus the pool was a bit cooler, than I expected. Overall rate would be an 8
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Very accommodating staff"
I stayed for 5 nights to relax and do some antiquing. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, and made me feel at home the entire time. The rooms were so clean that I felt totally comfortable taking a bath in a hotel for the first time in my 40 years of traveling. I plan to stay in this hotel from now on when I'm in the area.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Ann
"Good Value in a Great Little City"
We stayed for 4 nights in Asheville which is a truly fabulous play to be in the summertime. Lots to do, lots of history and a great downtown to walk around. The hotel is located near to most anything you would be interested in, and while not an upscale kind of place, it is a very good value. We would stay there again.
4 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Bruce
"Hotel is well maintained and comfortable."
Enjoyed being close to Asheville - about 5 minutes from the Biltmore Mansion and village. The breakfast was very good - excellent variety and very clean.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Pleasant location, not in downtown but not too far"
Good base of operations for our 5-day stay. Comfortable, clean, nice atmosphere. Lots of comings & goings but plenty of parking and good ingress / egress.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Crocodile
"Convenient and great breakfast"
Our room was a little close to the elevator building was ok?. The breakfast was really great.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Leanne
Very enjoyable
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Leland
"July 4th at Brookstone"
The toilet wouldn't stop running for a while. Other than that, nice stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Johnnie
"Vacation in Asheville"
Very nice and helpful staff. Room was basic but very clean. No view and could here noise fro outside. Breakfast could have been a bit better, eggs bland, not enough room for size of hotel. Still would stay here,again but might not be 1st choice
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Ellen
"Road trip!"
On a road trip from Minneapolis so we were exhausted by the time we got there. I couldn't have asked for a nicer person at the front desk to check us in. Kids swam in the pool and hotel was very quiet. I would recommend a stay here without hesitation.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Janice
"Nice, affordable place to stay."
Was really nice. Close to town & close to Biltmore.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Sandy
"Right on I40!"
The Brookstone Lodge was a good value in a resort town. It was easily located, right on I40. The staff was very helpful in helping us find The Corner Kitchen which was a famous place to dine. The bath was remodeled and pristine. The bedding needs to be replenished to match the wonderful bath. When that is done, the lodge will be ready to compete with the Biltmore!
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Cheryllaney
"Close to the Biltmore Estate, a little pricy"
Breakfast was pretty good and also clean the dining room. Room was a little small for the breakfast room. Lot of parking place and staff in general very helpful
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Gussie
"Hard Beds, Otherwise Great!"
Everything was great. Our only complaint is that the beds and pillows are hard as rocks. The bed isn't so much of an issue--don't mind a firm (well, extremely firm) mattress. But I was glad I brought my own pillow as I wanted something softer than cement to lay my head on! Service, location, beeakfast..all good!!
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Grace
Staff was very friendly and accommodating! Room was very clean. Would recommend to any traveler passing thorough!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Hotel with no view"
Reasonably priced for the Asheville area. Clean rooms. Very nice and helpful staff. Pillows were one step softer than concrete. Just needed a place to sleep at night. Otherwise, I would not have stayed there. Insufficient parking area.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
The place is very nice bit the beds were a little hard.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Cindy
"Enjoyed our stay"
Wanted to be close to Biltmore area of Asheville, NC. This fit the bill. Nice medium range hotel, friendly service. Typical breakfast buffet, had additional seating in conference room. Very nice and easy to use tub and shower. Climate control was not too noisy and staff was knowledgable. Not in walking distance to any eateries. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Anna Marie
"Good Value Overall"
The rooms are a little on the outdated side with cheaper type fixtures and accessories, but everything was clean and comfortable.If walking to shops is your thing, this isn't the place to stay. It is, however, located within very close driving distance of area attractions.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Anthony
"Business trip"
This hotel is great. The breakfast was good. The staff were courteous and respectful of my needs. The pool was nice to relax in. Overall it is a great place to stay.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"Visit to Biltmore"
Cute hotel, great location. Not far from everything but not in the middle of it! Room was good, bathroom was pretty. We checked out the hot tub in the pool room. Very cozy!
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Disappointing"
This hotel was convenient and within our pricepoint, but I was disappointed in its condition. The AC didn't work and the room was noisy. The breakfast was fair and parking was a bit tight. Not awful, but I doubt I'd stay there again.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Alison
"Convenient location OK for the price"
location is close to all things Asheville...our room was located on the highway side and was quite noisy from the traffic below, even over the air conditioner so don't plan to sleep in unless you're facing parking lot. Pillows were like sleeping on phone books amazingly hard. Bed was firm but could have been ok with some decent pillows. Breakfast was included but very busy all weekend. Staff were ok, not overly friendly but not dismissive. The cat is really cute. Overall hotel was ok for the price but if you're looking at a nice 4 star for twenty percent more I would go for that.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Darin
"Excellent value for the price. Very pleased."
We have NO problems to report. My wife and I, and our traveling companions, enjoyed ourselves in Asheville and in our choice of hotel. Breakfast was excellent, maybe a mite crowded because the room was fairly small, but we have no complaints. And the young lady on the front desk (for most of the time we were there) was extremely helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Tex
"Hard mattress"
For me, a hotel room is all about the bed. It is difficult to find a bed that suits everyone but the mattress and pillows here were the hardest I ever slept on. It was impossible for me to sleep comfortably on such a hard mattress. Breakfast buffet was excelkent, and hotel personal were friendly and excellent. But I cannot stay here again....new softer mattresses and pillows are simply a must.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2015
"One Night stay"
The room was just what we wanted--a nice place to stay before flying out early the next morning. Margaret, at the from desk was very helpful with our accommodations.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
'H'
"Great staff & perfect location to all of Asheville"
Wonderful staff who really care about their guests. Great location and price! Will see you next time .
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Dawn
"very courteous staff"
First night was terrible! We were in the room next to the exercise room. The equipment is mounted to the adjoining wall. No hours posted on exercise room. 2 kids were in there at 11:30PM. After checking with front desk, he was able to get them out. 5:15AM, someone else in there. Again checked with front desk and situation resolved. Demanded a different room for next night. They moved everything except for shirts in closet to new room while we were gone for the day. I'm now short 2 shirts. Can't be found. No refund for noise or lost clothing was offered. Other than these issues, was a very nice hotel.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Convenient to Builtmore"
Hotel very close to Builtmore estate. There did not seem to be restaurants in walking distance. The wifi could have been better. The hotel is very good and has all the amenities. A good value.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
larry
"great bang for your buck"
Clean comfortable room,slightly cramped, staff was very helpful and courteous. Great price and good location, easily accessable to all areas of Ashville.
3 night business trip May 21, 2015
Charisse
This Hotel has very convenient location. It is very close to downtown of Asheville and to Biltmore Estate ( approximately 2,5 miles away). All employees are very friendly and helpful. Our room was away from the highway, so it was quiet at night. Looks like the bathroom had all new facilities, it was very clean, but we did not get any body lotion. Make sure you ask for the lotion at the front desk ( they do not give you one anymore unless you ask for it). Overall it was a very pleasant stay and I would stay again, and would recommend this Hotel for my friends.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Emma
"Staff requires training. Gym equipment outdated."
Staff at the end did not ask me about my experience. I had to ask the question: "Are you interested in my experience of your lodge? She said "Sure." Staff talks way to much about back room stuff in front of guests. Lodge was clean and well-located (just off interstate). Room was clean and comfortable and reasonably priced. There was nobody available to clean off tables at breakfast. Elliptical equipment in gym is on its last leg. Common areas are a bit cramped.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Alan
"Close to Biltmore and downtownasheville"
Great front desk staff, very warm and welcoming. Good breakfast. Rooms small and noisy since next to busy street. Has a pool and hot tub, both clean and useful.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Close to Biltmore"
Loved this hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The room was outstanding. Comfortable beds. The only problem we had was we were right next to the exit on the 1st floor and heard people coming and going. Next time we will ask to be on a different floor. Other than that, it was perfect.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Susie
"Great family Hotel!"
My family and I have stayed at this hotel twice and both times our stay was great! The rooms are modern and clean. The morning breakfast is very good! The pool and hot tub area is very nice! And the front desk and housekeeping staff are very friendly and accommodating! I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would definitely stay here again!!!
2 night family trip May 3, 2015
Tracey
"Walls are paper thin"
Walls are paper thin...heard everyone in their showers, bathrooms, hall...bathroom fixtures were new but not connected correctly...hotel is right off of RT40 which made it convenient.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Marikay
"Good, Comfy Hotel"
My experience was very good. I was surprised at how small the room was I expected it to be a little bigger. The staff made up for it though they were nice and very cordial. I would stay there again i think it's perfect for short visits. The room was very clean as well but you can tell some of the furniture is a bit worn.
Other trip May 17, 2015
EM85
"Clean, friendly and convenient"
Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, great complimentary breakfast and comfortable beds. This hotel is not downtown but is perfectly located on the outskirts if you plan to visit The Biltmore Estate. Reasonable rates and great check in/out. I would definitely recommend.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Comfy hotel close to Biltmore"
Staff was super friendly and helpful. Room was neat and clean. Breakfast was adequate. Location was convenient to everything. Not a place I would want to spend a whole week, but it fits the bill for a night or two.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Asheville area hotel"
The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was satisfying and a good selection. The pool and hot tub were refreshing and clean. The room ws spacious with a small fridge, microwave and coffee maker.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015