All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America

"Good stay"
Overall it was a good stay, breakfast was awesome, staff was extra friendly. The only thing i was a little disappointed was the lack of cleanliness of the carpet and tables.
5 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Blanca
"Mini vacation"
Nice, clean room with comfortable beds...we requested a crib for our two year old and the staff brought one to us at no extra charge. It was easy to get to and in a good neighborhood. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Pool too small"
The only complaint is the pool is too small.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Minnie
"Great stay...."
When I arrived to check in the front desk clerk was very pleasant. I originally booked a regular room with a king bed, but they were out of them(stay was prepaid. I was upgraded to a suite at no extra cost. The room was clean and nice. The only down thing was the family above me running back and forth: very loud. Other than that, I will stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2015
Monique
"Clean and new"
Very clean room. Hotel looks brand new. The rooms do have a strange layout. The bathroom is broken up into two small rooms, one with the toilet and small sink and the other with a larger sink and a shower. The doors to both are frosted glass so you can't turn on a light without waking someone sleeping. The beds are very comfortable if a bit high. The duvet is very warm. It would be nice to have a light blanket also on the bed.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Rhonda
"Fun times"
Had a good time. David was a ton of help!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Stephen
"Making amends to your customer is important."
At first I was very upset because I have had my foot in a boot and was not able to put my full weight on it and therefore requested a smooth walk in shower. Upon arrival, this special accommodation was not available after I had made a special call in the morning and spoke with the room scheduler who assured me I would be given a room with this accommodation. They did reduce emissions my rate significantly to make up for the error. Everyone was apologetic and kind, which I appreciated. I will stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Would stay here again."
The room was very clean and spacious. In fact one of the largest rooms I have stayed at. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was great. Great service!
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Rebecca
"Looking forward to my next visit"
Everyone at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center was SUPER accommodating and friendly. The Breakfast was delicious and fresh. Thank you for a great experience.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Cyndi
"Great Hotel for the family."
Great hotel. Very comfortable for my family.Love the breakfast.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
We stayed Friday and Saturday night. Staff friendly. Beds super comfortable. Our room was odd in that the toilet was in separate room than shower. Not terrible but odd.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Very clean and comfortable rooms, friendly staff and excellent breakfast. The only complaint is that it is difficult to get to if you are coming from the east. Very enjoyable stay. Will stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"Awesome stay!"
Hotel was was excellent, room was clean the food was great. The staff was friendly major kuddos to the ladies at the breakfast buffet they were super accommodating and friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
amalilia
"Swim meet stay"
We were staying here for a swim meet we were attending. The beds were comfortable and the staff was very friendly. They were very accomdating for a late check out so that the swimmers could rest between prelims and finals. We will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"Joe's review"
This was a new hotel and everything was simply outstanding!
5 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
"Family trip"
Staff was very friendly. Beds were super comfortable to the point we wanted to keep the mattress.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Amazing!"
Our stay was amazing. The most friendly and happy staff I've ever seen. Super clean. Super comfortable. Super people. Great breakfast. We even took a picture of their business card for our scrapbook so we remember it in the future. Will definitly stay here again!!!
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Room was comfy and large. Light was out over the bathroom sink but since the hotel was closing for renovations at the end of our stay we didn't bother reporting it. Wifi was horrible. Glad there was not much need for doing any business. Some really nice touches in the overbed lamp and reading lamp on the headboard. Hope it's been reopened the next time we visit San Antonio.
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Bonita
"San Antonio"
The hotel staff was amazing! The breakfast bar was AMAZING - eggs, bacon, waffles, fruit bar, yogurt, oatmeal, danishes...great coffee! And the room was terrific!! I would highly recommend this hotel
5 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Decent hotel"
The suite was comfortable.. Linens were clean..carpet was stained, sofa bed was a little dingy, restroom floors were not clean. continenral breakfast was nice and staff was very helpful. They were short staffed but very curteous. I would come back
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Quick stop, good service"
We arrived at about 10 pm and left by 8:30 the next day. We were exhausted from a Fiesta TX trip and the kids slept great. The beds were what you'd expect from a hotel in this range, nothing amazing. Nice breakfast selections in the morning, including bacon and waffles!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Meredith
"Great stay."
Enjoyed our stay. It wad very nice and comfortable. I'm not a complainer but our room was right above the drive through (lobby) and the morning speaker music which came on around 6am was very loud out of our window. I would probably move the speakers to the orher end of the drive through.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Sabrina
Great, excelente location and The staff is ver y friendly
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Rafael
"Highly Recommended"
Location was within 15 min of attractions. Excellent breakfast.
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
LANA
"Quick Getaway"
We enjoyed our stay the beds are really comfortable, the only downside is if you use a discount website to book your stay your room choice isn't guaranteed. Other than that breakfast was enjoyable good selection. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Abby
"3 Night Stay"
We visited the city for a familiar reunion, hotel is almost new, big room very clean, my kids love the breakfast
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Bdeande
"fantastic!"
stayed for 8 days was great staff was friendly great service
8 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
joe
"Pleasantly surprised"
Booked this room at a pretty low rate compared to others used before in the area, so I didn't expect too much. Everything turned out to be quite good though. Room was bright and spacious; very high ceilings for what its worth. Service at the desk was good at the desk and got me switched out of the accessible room I was needlessly assigned at first. Breakfast was a pretty good spread, and good amenities in the room. A few annoyances though -the shower door opened into the shower and didn't close well allowing water to splash out -the room had a bit of an odd smell when you entered (likely cleaning products) which I stopped noticing pretty quick, not so bad, just strange -requested a wakeup call, but got called an hour too early
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Perfect"
I arrived to the hotel late in the evening and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room/suite was nicely laid out and very clean.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Atxhsker
"Ideal hotel for family"
Enjoyed the weekend trip to San Antonio and stay at this hotel. Rooms are clean. Internet connection was consistent. Hotel needs to have more meal options for breakfast. Front desk staff were very helpfull to answer questions.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Bond
"It's good for staying with family"
It was great. It would be the better if more food would be served for breakfast.
3 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Changmoog Lee
"GREAT Value and nice folks"
Stayed there 2 nights for business. Used the gym and meeting room so this is a great value in San Antonio. Some good restaurants near by.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Nice Place, Great location"
For starters I been visiting here for years. This place still looks brand new. The office manager Brain is fast, friendly and courteous as well as all the other staff.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
JC
had a great time, no issues, good staff, clean room, breakfast was awesome.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Would have liked better blackout curtains. I prefer it to be very dark and the curtains let in quite a bit of light at night. Location wise it was a hassle trying to get to the hotel. Not located in a very convenient location.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Not the best SpringHill Suites I've stayed at"
I have stayed in 7 other SpringHill suites. I like the overall quality/amenities provided, generally, however, this location was easily my least favorite. The room was clean and very cool - a must for San Antonio in the summer! The staff seemed polite, but the room was the noisiest I've ever stayed in. From the people walking down the hallways to the room above us - anyone walking seemed very loud in our room. Just the thumping of feet going down the hallway seemed excessively loud. Secondly, the room has a nice toilet area separated from the bathing are, which I have enjoyed in other SpringHill Suites, however, the other rooms had solid wood doors on the toilet room rather than a glass insert, which our room had. The solid door provides some sound privacy when one is using the toilet.which is preferable. Then, we were packing before 11:00 AM for our noon check-out time, when a woman knocked on the door requesting our bath towels. We said we'd be finished and out in the next 20 mins and she basically demanded to come in and get our towels. We determined that the staff may have come in our room in our absence the previous day, as our bath floor mat was not there when we arrived but was later upon our return. Not cool to go in our room without our presence or permission. Loved the decor and philosophy stated in the manager's message posted in the room and elevator, but when I return to SA to visit my college student child, I won't be staying here again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Weary Texan
The hotel staff were pleasant. The rooms were very nice. The fold out bed was a little undesirable. There was an empty rice crispy bag in between the cushions. For a minute thought I was at home. The bathroom and shower room was very clean. Really cannot complain. Will stay again when in the area.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Missy
"Great hotel staff and comfortable beds"
When we checked in the person at the front desk was so nice and helpful. We enter our room and there was nice peaceful music play. On are 2nd night it was nice coming back to our room after a long day the room was all done up. Desk service was Great! answered and helped with everything we needed. Breakfast was a plus my nieces loved it. I would stay here again 2 thumbs up!
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Marla
Great place to stay!!!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
bernard
Stayed with kids loved it. Loved the breakfast will be staying here again
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"positive"
Very pleasant, the rooms was very clean and roomy. The front deswk personnel greeted the guest with a smile and talked very pleasent to us. I would stay again at this hotel. The pool was clean and the water was warm.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Joe and Maria Gutierrez
"San Antonio"
Reasonable driving distance from Sea World. Nice hotel overall... Some things were broken (e.g Sink Stopper), sink was clogged, and could not open door to armoire all the way up due to hitting the bed.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Phillip
Friendly hard working staff. Hotel very clean. Breakfasts very good, will definitely recommend the hotel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
NG
"Family"
Yes good breakfast ubication parking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rayelo
"Close quarters"
Room was ok; however, very tight quarters between beds. Said they were queens. Those were the smallest queens I've ever slept in!!!
lisa
"Check your credit card statement"
We were in town on business and prepaid for two rooms for two weeks on hotels.com. We checked out a day early and the clerk said he would credit our account for the last night and call us within 2 hours to confirm it was done. We are still waiting for the call 24 plus hours later. When we returned to the office today, we discovered that there were six additional charges for lodging, all over $100, even though we paid in advance. We called the manager, Brian, who was absolutely no help and said we should dispute the charges with the credit card company. You would think the manager would at least try to fix it! We were planning to stay there when we return to San Antonio in a few weeks, but we'll take our business somewhere where we don't have to worry about unauthorized charges and identity theft.
13 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Great place!!!!"
I really enjoy my stay here. They have really clean rooms and they are relaxing.
LBL
"EXCELLENT"
Loved it! Entire family enjoyed our stay and the price was so affordable. The front desk service and the hotel service staff were very friendly and the rooms very clean. Made our family vacation so much more fun and relaxing. Will definitely stay there again.x
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Moses
Although it can be a little tricky to locate, the hotel was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Debbie
"Not BAD but could be better!!!"
The facilities were appropriately aligned to the price charged. I found the room very noisy to external sounds. It seems to be a family spot but it was not the kids noises that bother me but outside surroundings. If you get a room facing the highway, be prepared for a very noisy experience even late at nigh/early morning. We got a room with double beds, since the spacing of the bedroom is tight, we did not have flexibility to adjust the beds as one of them was located right with the A/C air flow level. No flexibility to control the flow of the air unless you turned the temperature so A/C stops flowing.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014