All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
"Ok despite the a/c making the room vibrate"
The A/C floor vibrated SO BAD it vibrated the bed and we had to open the closet doors to keep them from making noise.
2 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2016
April
Really enjoyed our stay here. Nice hotel and great staff.
5 night business trip Feb 29, 2016
"great stay :)"
everything was great except for the fact for the second night they did not replenish with coffee cups/lids and the coffee pot was located away from the outlet and you had to re-arrange things to plug it in.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
laura
"Texas trip"
Rooms were a nice size. I liked the layout of the bathrooms. The shower and large sink in one room and the toilet and other sink in a separate room. Pool was small but did the job. Workout room was just the right size and even had free weights. Only knock was the WiFi could have been a little better. Enjoyed the stay and would recommend to others.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
We appreciate all the great comments about our hotel and with the internet issue we have had this addressed and we thank you for bringing this to our attention, so we may have the opportunity to become better at what we do.
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
"Really nice"
It must be a new hotel because my GPS could not locate the address (it's right across the highway from Huebner Oaks Center). I had a comfortable three day stay. My only complaint is that the door to the room had gaps therefore you could hear everything going on in the hallway. Other than that, it was really nice.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
Thank you for staying with our hotel and thank you for your comments we value your comments and all have been addressed, again thank you and we look forward to your next visit to our city.
3 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2016
"Great option near The Shops at La Cantera"
Brakfast is poor, comparing to other hoteles like Embassy
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
Thank you for your comments about our breakfast and this has been addressed with the appropriate departments, again thank you for the communication because we value your opinion and this will help us become a better hotel in the future.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2016
Sergio
The walls are too thin. The first two night we had to deal with screaming kids and people running through the hall
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
Thank you for your loyalty to our Hampton, and we value your comments and have had them addressed, and we hope to see you back on your next trip to San Antonio.
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
Vincen
"highly recommend for everyone"
it was by far the best stay ever at any location from any trip!!! from the moment my wife and I entered the room to our check out, it was just perfect. it was probably the first time I didn't have to worry about the cleanness at all because the room didn't smell like anything. the bed was excellent, the bathroom was clean, the room was nice and big, and the staffs were very friendly. being as sensitive as I am with where I sleep, it was probably the first time I actually loved the bed and the room, and this will be the only place I will be staying every time my wife and I come down to San Antonio area. the only negative thing I would say would be people making too much noise at night and I was able to hear everything from my room. other than that, it was the best stay ever!
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
Thank you for all the great comments about our hotel and our staff and we look forward to your next visit to San Antonio and to our hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2016
Dong
"Good stay in SA"
Great stay Nice hotel
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
We are pleased that we could meet your needs and hope to have you stay with us on your next visit to our great city.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
johnny
Our stay was great. It was quiet during sleeping hours.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
We are happy to have accommodated you and very nice to hear that you had a great night sleep.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
kathy
"short comings"
I had requested a roll-out bed for my room through Hotels.com but when I checked in, the room I got could not accommodate a roll-out bed due to fire building codes. So a family member had to sleep on the floor because the hotel was booked solid. In order for me to have had the proper room to accommodate a roll-out bed, I wod have had to call the hotel and make the request through them. So why does hotels.com have a request box on the site if the request will not the granted.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
We appreciate your loyalty with our hotel and thank you for your comments and concerns while visiting our Hampton Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
Sergio
"nice hotel"
It was a nice hotel. Room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
Thank you for your great comments about our hotel and we look forward to your next visit so we can make it just as memorable.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2016
"Unhappy room at Hampton."
For a suite, room size was very small. Crowded to walk in front of beds to go to restroom. Did not like division of the toilet and shower. Glass door not acceptable. Toilet paper was of low quality.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
Sulema
"Nice for fiesta texas"
It was great
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
Thank you for staying with us and we are happy we were close to some of the activities that you had planned out for your visit.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2016
Wesley
"Would stay again!!!!"
It was wonderful and peaceful. Staff was always very nice and courteous.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
Thank you for staying with our hotel and we appreciate the nice comments about our staff and our hotel .
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2016
"Great hotel stay!"
Our stay was great! Our room had lots of room for our family of four. It also had a mini fridge and microwave which was nice. Our bed was comfortable. Liked having a separate toilet/sink from shower. The breakfast was good, but not great. Eggs tasted like from a box so it was not so great, but there was variety of other options to choose from which was good. Overall this was a great hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
Ron
"Great Stay!!!!"
Great hotel! Staff was great! Breakfast good with a wonderful staff to keep up with the weekend rush! Only negative thing was the beds. They were pretty hard, but for the value I guess you can't have everything! Very close to Fiesta Texas and anything else you would need! Will be staying there again for Spring Break!
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2016
Helen
"Enjoyed out stay."
Very nice hotel. Plenty of parking. No complaints.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2016
Jose
"Family vac."
Great hotel for family!! Very friendly staff. Free breakfast.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
"Good to stay"
overall it was a good hotel. dont know about the neighborhood cos no time for it.
5 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
"Reasonable, Clean, Friendly and Quiet"
Nice for a family and the breakfast was awesome
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
Johnny
"Comfortable stay"
Our room wasn't ready when we checked in around 3pm but the staff was very apologetic and offered us complimentary beverages. The custodial crew was very welcoming and assured us that if there was anything we needed, they would be happy to help. The complimentary breakfast was great! A lot of different items to choose from and it tasted great. All in all, we enjoyed our stay and would choose this hotel again.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
"Weekend Getaway"
Great room, friendly staff, and an awesome experience.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
"Beautiful place, Terrible servie....."
Stayed three nights......never had maid service. Had to go to front desk 2 different days. Manager offered hotel points to make up for it....never received them. Had to call corporate office and was refunded 2 out of 3 nights. Never have had a problem at Hampton, hopefully this was an anomaly.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
Sean
Excellent hotel Excellent price Excellent breakfast Will visit this hotel again
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2016
Cynthia
"Great place to stay."
The room and hotel were very clean and the staff was helpful and courteous. You can't go wrong with this hotel.
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2016
christopher
Room was fine. Staff was mediocre.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
"Great for convention stays"
Enjoyed very much. Room very clean. Staff helpful; great full breakfast.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2016
Spencer(Pamela Thompson)
"Mixed experience, so great, some exasperating"
Mixed experience. Front desk and breakfast great. Room had toilet seat and top of toilet stains, otherwise the room was clean. Housekeeping threw away over $10 in toiletries left in shower mid stay. Pillows were too soft, then flatten and harden. Layout of room and bathrooms were awkward and less enjoyable than most Hamptons. Tight maneuvering area around bed and desk. TV picture would freeze and you have to turn it back off and back on to see the picture.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2016
kim
"Awesome stay!!"
Great rooms and great service!
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
Myra
"Dancing with the starry stars"
Excellent
1 night trip Feb 6, 2016
"A great place to stay"
My 2-night stay here was great. Excellent location, good breakfasts, clean and comfortable room and a really great staff. Enrique and Ben were especially helpful. I'll definitely stay at this Hampton again.
2 night family trip Feb 3, 2016
"2d time here just as good as the first"
Stayed here before and loved it, so we came back. First time was for 10 nights, this time for 5 nights. Hotel staff is super helpful and friendly. Rosa serves up a great hotel breakfast, and the room staff do it just right. Parking is good, but getting to the hotel from IH 10 South is a bit of a challenge. Thankfully, the desk staff showed us a shortcut that made it really easy. Room was extra clean, beds were really comfortable, and the A/C worked fine, although as with most hotel A/C units, was a bit noisy. Not objectionable, though. Nice workout room. We'll definitely stay here again.
5 night family trip Jan 27, 2016
Norman
"Community of smiles"
Best stay in a hotel in a long time
7 night trip Jan 17, 2016
"Didn't want to leave!"
Our stay was so great I didn't want to leave! We kept extending our stay because it was so relaxing! The hotel staff were all very nice, the rooms were clean and comfortable! My only complaint is that the wifi was a little spotty and we kept getting kicked off, other than that, it was fantastic! We visit often for medical treatment and plan to go back to the same hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Very good hotel and staff"
Everything was very good except bad WiFi. Front desk staff Katherine & Lori were very courteous and professional. Hotel manager needs to learn few people skills!
5 night business trip Jan 3, 2016
Santosh
after a long day of sightseeing, I definitely enjoyed having an indoor pool and hot tub to relax. I liked that the bath and toilet were separated. And at the end of the night I enjoyed the comfortable beds.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Rosa
"Awesome staff! Great place to stay!"
Your Front desk staff is amazing! Your hotel is great! Breakfast was average, breakfast lady wasn't very friendly but ur front desk staff were FABULOUS! They were helpful, and extremely kind made sure my 2 room were next door to eachother and sent a crib right up for my little guy! Pool is a little small it just right for our family to play in and the hot tub was wonderful! Overall totally worth the cost!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Bethany
"great hotel"
highly-rated
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Anabel
"Everything was clean. Enjoyed the large room."
Front desk people were very nice and helpful! Room was clean! Enjoyed the size of the large room. The only thing I found wrong was a roller was missing on the bottom of the bathroom door (handicapped room) and this made it a little difficult to open and shut the door. Told front desk when I left and she wrote it down to have that taken care of. Breakfast was very good.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Margaret A.
The hotel is very modern,the rooms are very clean,comfortable and well designed. The managing team is awesome- Lori, Kathryn and Kevin made everything to make us feel at home. Breakfast is great with many varieties to choose from. Highly recommended.
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Sally
"Nicer than expected"
We stayed there for one night. Check in process was easy. Their breakfast was pretty good and is served from 6 to 10. We like that check out was at noon compared to some of the surrounding hotels. The comfort of the bed was OK the pillows very soft it was I liked. We had the standard King Room, and I like that the toilet room and shower were separate.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Bad Service"
Laurie at front desk is very rude to guests and children, not nice
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
daniel
"Family vacation"
The hotel was on I-10 therefore making it convenient for going sightseeing, shopping, dining, and to Six Flag Fiesta Texas...
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Terry
"Family vacation..."
We were staying there to be close to Six Flag Fiesta Texas. It was excellent. Shopping, food, and tourist sites were close, as well as, being on I-10 made it easy to go to other locations.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Terry
"Not a good experience"
A/C took hours to cool room down,toilet bowl was stained, TV remote didn't work, bed was uncomfortable. Hotel itself was clean.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Awesome family hotel"
Great hotel for my family of five, room very spacious and clean. Will diffently return. Staff was A+
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"Family reunion trip"
We had pleasant 3-day stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and spacious. Except for a VERY slow shower drain that caused minor annoyance, the accommodation was excellent. The breakfast buffet cook (there was only one kitchen person that I saw) was overwhelmed by the number of guests, otherwise, food was good and fruit was fresh. Oh and we loved the indoor pool/spa.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
steve
"Very clean and convenient"
Hotel was great for the price offered at booking. It was close to everything we planned to be around on the NW side of SA. The only thing we had an issue with was the family in the room above us was very noisy late at night. We would stay again though but maybe ask for a high floor.
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
wendy
"Good to stay"
Good to stay woth family and convinient for shoppin
4 night family trip Dec 19, 2015