All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
11426 IH 10 W, San Antonio, TX, 78230, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Awesome stay!!"
Great rooms and great service!
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
Myra
"Dancing with the starry stars"
Excellent
1 night trip Feb 6, 2016
"A great place to stay"
My 2-night stay here was great. Excellent location, good breakfasts, clean and comfortable room and a really great staff. Enrique and Ben were especially helpful. I'll definitely stay at this Hampton again.
2 night family trip Feb 3, 2016
"2d time here just as good as the first"
Stayed here before and loved it, so we came back. First time was for 10 nights, this time for 5 nights. Hotel staff is super helpful and friendly. Rosa serves up a great hotel breakfast, and the room staff do it just right. Parking is good, but getting to the hotel from IH 10 South is a bit of a challenge. Thankfully, the desk staff showed us a shortcut that made it really easy. Room was extra clean, beds were really comfortable, and the A/C worked fine, although as with most hotel A/C units, was a bit noisy. Not objectionable, though. Nice workout room. We'll definitely stay here again.
5 night family trip Jan 27, 2016
Norman
"Community of smiles"
Best stay in a hotel in a long time
7 night trip Jan 17, 2016
"Didn't want to leave!"
Our stay was so great I didn't want to leave! We kept extending our stay because it was so relaxing! The hotel staff were all very nice, the rooms were clean and comfortable! My only complaint is that the wifi was a little spotty and we kept getting kicked off, other than that, it was fantastic! We visit often for medical treatment and plan to go back to the same hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Very good hotel and staff"
Everything was very good except bad WiFi. Front desk staff Katherine & Lori were very courteous and professional. Hotel manager needs to learn few people skills!
5 night business trip Jan 3, 2016
Santosh
after a long day of sightseeing, I definitely enjoyed having an indoor pool and hot tub to relax. I liked that the bath and toilet were separated. And at the end of the night I enjoyed the comfortable beds.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Rosa
"Awesome staff! Great place to stay!"
Your Front desk staff is amazing! Your hotel is great! Breakfast was average, breakfast lady wasn't very friendly but ur front desk staff were FABULOUS! They were helpful, and extremely kind made sure my 2 room were next door to eachother and sent a crib right up for my little guy! Pool is a little small it just right for our family to play in and the hot tub was wonderful! Overall totally worth the cost!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Bethany
"great hotel"
highly-rated
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Anabel
"Everything was clean. Enjoyed the large room."
Front desk people were very nice and helpful! Room was clean! Enjoyed the size of the large room. The only thing I found wrong was a roller was missing on the bottom of the bathroom door (handicapped room) and this made it a little difficult to open and shut the door. Told front desk when I left and she wrote it down to have that taken care of. Breakfast was very good.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Margaret A.
The hotel is very modern,the rooms are very clean,comfortable and well designed. The managing team is awesome- Lori, Kathryn and Kevin made everything to make us feel at home. Breakfast is great with many varieties to choose from. Highly recommended.
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Sally
"Nicer than expected"
We stayed there for one night. Check in process was easy. Their breakfast was pretty good and is served from 6 to 10. We like that check out was at noon compared to some of the surrounding hotels. The comfort of the bed was OK the pillows very soft it was I liked. We had the standard King Room, and I like that the toilet room and shower were separate.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Bad Service"
Laurie at front desk is very rude to guests and children, not nice
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
daniel
"Family vacation"
The hotel was on I-10 therefore making it convenient for going sightseeing, shopping, dining, and to Six Flag Fiesta Texas...
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Terry
"Family vacation..."
We were staying there to be close to Six Flag Fiesta Texas. It was excellent. Shopping, food, and tourist sites were close, as well as, being on I-10 made it easy to go to other locations.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Terry
"Not a good experience"
A/C took hours to cool room down,toilet bowl was stained, TV remote didn't work, bed was uncomfortable. Hotel itself was clean.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Awesome family hotel"
Great hotel for my family of five, room very spacious and clean. Will diffently return. Staff was A+
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"Family reunion trip"
We had pleasant 3-day stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and spacious. Except for a VERY slow shower drain that caused minor annoyance, the accommodation was excellent. The breakfast buffet cook (there was only one kitchen person that I saw) was overwhelmed by the number of guests, otherwise, food was good and fruit was fresh. Oh and we loved the indoor pool/spa.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
steve
"Very clean and convenient"
Hotel was great for the price offered at booking. It was close to everything we planned to be around on the NW side of SA. The only thing we had an issue with was the family in the room above us was very noisy late at night. We would stay again though but maybe ask for a high floor.
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
wendy
"Good to stay"
Good to stay woth family and convinient for shoppin
4 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Changmoog
"Simple Clean Good Price"
The rooms where a little tight but no complaints. I will definitely stay there again. Its so close to everything.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Staycation
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
sara
"awesome"
Awesome staff, great service, eager to assist in making know your stay pleasant
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2015
"CONFLICTING INFO"
I booked the King size room which was noted in Hotel.com to accommodate 4 people (we're 2 adults and 2 kids ages 7 and 13) with a rollaway bed. When we get in the hotel, the front desk lady told us that it has no roll away bed and wants us to upgrade to a suite. I called customer service of hotel.com which verified that it has a rollaway bed. Getting 2 different info on each side at the same moment is so conflicting and frustrating. The customer service person though very respectful was telling me that he will charge me additional fee on the same room. So confusing! In the end, the hotel provided a rollaway bed and a small end sectional for the kids.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Rowena
Overall great experience. Some areas of opportunity were the shower draining water onto the restroom floor. Breakfast employees would lock themselves in the supply room to wait out the hungry crowd waiting to eat there promised continental breakfast, but instead they would go back to the room hungry or have to shell out more money for a couple hamburger. Not that I mind, because kind of wanted privacy, and I forgot to put the no diatjrb sign, but while we were out noone made a pass at our room or restocked towels.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Jesus
"A swimmers retreat!"
Great staff! Hotel manager was exceptional! We were in town for a three day swim meet. Hotel let us check in early to catch a nap before finals and were very accommodating putting us far away from the elevator and noise so our swimmer could nap during the afternoon each day between prelims and finals! This is or new SA hotel!
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Kimberly
"Will do it again"
Had a nice stay
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2015
Ismael
"I'll stay again."
I really liked this hotel, the staff was very nice, it was near stores, was a short drive to the river walk and Alamo (about 15-20 minutes), and the breakfast was good. We already plan on staying at this hotel next time we go to San Antonio.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Dana
The hotel is new, room and bathroom are very clean. We got a studio with king bed. Loved it! Will stay there again for our next trip to SA.
3 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
Tien
"Very Modern Clean Hotel despite the Location!"
The hotel itself is beautiful inside! Very Clean & Nice!Its very modern inside- Being an Interior Designer, I was very impressed with the overall updated, modern look of the room & decor in the hotel itself. If I had one complaint- it would be the complimentary breakfast- they were constantly out of things, no lemons, no bananas etc. Food was eh! nothing fancy (it didnt match the look of the hotel) Guess I expected more with such a nicely designed hotel & also the staff was not to friendly or personable, from the front desk to the wait staff.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Maryann
Staff was so friendly & helpful! Most comfortable beds I've ever slept on at a hotel. We will stay here again!
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Denise
"Pleasant stay"
Stayed 3 nights on a recent trip to San Antonio. Hotel was very clean and seemed well maintained. Breakfast was good and hotel staff friendly.
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Marci
Great hotel with clean rooms!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Convenient and comfortable"
Pleasantly surprised at the hotel room -- comfortable with new furnishings. Loved the large shower. Breakfast buffet offered lots of choices and I appreciated that it was served until 10 a.m. Overall a great stay and I would definitely stay here again on a future visit.
4 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Melanie
"not happy"
I was not happy. Checking in was not a pleasant experience. They didn't clean one of the beds and didn't leave any towels or put bags in the trash.
3 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
Best hotel we have stayed at. Loved restrooms being in two rooms.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Everyone was really nice
3 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2015
claudia
"Amazing Stay..."
We stayed 1 night in a 2 queen room. It was such a nice place to come to after a long day at six flags which is about 5 miles away! I especially loved how the shower and sink was separated from a toilet and sink. It made it feel like a bath and a half. The barn door design was also much appreciated. We loved the sitting area with the ottomans, it was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was also amazing. Plenty of options and very tasty!! The wifi was fast and kept connection with no promblems. It is a great hotel with great customer service, we would definitely stay here again when we are in San Antonio.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
Nice hotel. The breakfast area sometimes gets overwhelmed with people and the kitchen staff cannot keep up with the replenishment of food. There were enough choices though that no one goes away hungry.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Great hotel. Would def use it again
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
Very comfortable and easy to get to.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
CINDY
It was a good stay, breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Eva
"Believe me people!"
I love the location close to were my meeting was, close to shopping,and eating.I picked it for the indoor pool my sister is pregnant she needed a little relief, and my niece and nephew enjoyed it as well. It's not big but it's open when it's cold outside! The breakfast is awesome (you do have to stand in line to make your own waffle) everything is fresh and hot. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Very clean & modern hotel. Our room was spacious with two Queens and a pullout couch. Easy check in and out. I can't give it 5 stars because the beds are hard. My back started to hurt so I switched places with my nephew and slept on the pull out bed. Also, the walls are paper thin (I thought it was a joke from reading the other reviews). You can hear people knocking on doors, moving furniture,& etc. It didn't bother me or my family much. I'm not complaining at all I would stay again (sleep on the pullout lol).
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Alexis
"Great Price... Excellent Value!"
Great Value.. Excellent place to stay.. Thanks Hotel.com for the wonderful deal!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Kenneth
The room was great but the fact that you can hear all the noise that is going on in the hall was very disturbing. I wasn't able really sleep in.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Really comfortable. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"Family trip"
Great
3 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"Will be back!"
We love the cleanliness of this hotel and the great location! The only drawback was that we had a shared door with the neighboring room and they were quite loud. We're not complainers though and just enjoyed the stay ;)
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Kimberly
Love this hotel! Staff was great, decor was amazing, overall excellent. Only bad thing was overcrowded breakfast line.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015