All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America

"Good stay. Good Hotel."
Staff was friendly and attentive. As is the case with most SpringHills I stay at, the property, rooms etc were clean and maintained. No complaints on the free breakfast they put out. Separate bathroom and shower unit is a big plus and helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Great place!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Nice surprise in San Antonio"
A little hard to get to with the construction on I-10, but worth the effort. A unique hotel by Springhill/Marriott, it was cool, comfortable and clean. Loved the room set up! Will be back when in SA.
Liz
"Everything was perfect"
Couldn't have been better
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Perry
"Overnight Stay with my kids and friends"
Overall stay was pleasing. The ONLY thing I would change is the water temp. in the pool and hot tub. The pool water was freezing and the hot tub was boiling hot. There was no HAPPY middle. Other then that everything was great! There was also someone moving our door handle in the middle of the night - which cause our sleep to be interrupted.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Irma
"Nice and clean"
We had a wonderful experience. Breakfast was awesome. Only problem was with the people upstairs they would not stop jumping around.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Evie
"Best location"
Perfect location of you want to be close to all the kids attractions and shopping
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Maria
"Nice chain of hotels, but too many kids!"
I'll say this--I really love the SpringHill hotels. They're modernly appointed and yet very comfy. A hard combination to find. The staff here is fantastic, and so helpful. The breakfast choices, while consistent from day to day, were a nice combination of hot and cold. My only caution would be to prepare yourself for the invasion of kids that probably happens at any hotel near an amusement park, and unfortunately they're also responsible for the condition of the hotel. The frame around my bathroom door was cracked, and I can only assume it's because some little kid decided to fling the sliding door open as hard as possible, so when it hit the end of the track it cracked the frame.....little signs of brat-related wear were here and there throughout the hotel. And yet I have to give them credit for trying to keep it all up, because while I was there they even cleaned the carpets in my room, and were happy to move me away from the nerf gun fight that happened in the hallway. All this to say I WOULD stay here again if I had to return to this location for work.
5 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Sean
"Amazing"
Staff was so nice. Love the environment and overal comfort level absolutely will come back!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Decent hotel"
Overall, this was an average stay. I was disappointed in the size of the rooms and the pool. The breakfast was nice but was extremely busy on Sunday. They were constantly out of food.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Best hotel I have been to in a some time for the price as clean and as nice as the $200.00 and $300.00 rooms at other hotels will be coming back yo this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Timothy beitzel
Very comfortable. Will come again. Great area. Convenient. Good service. Liked the free breakfast.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Our stay!!"
It was a comfortable stay ...upon arrival they greeted us well, staff was friendly and rooms were clean the only thing we can complain about is the Pool, we have kids and what kids don't like the water!! It's way to small for so many guest it was not very clean looking..neither was the Hot Tub the water looked light brown in it so other than that everything else was great! Don't think we would be staying there again though...
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Hadie
"4th of july weekend"
Front desk was real nice. pool was just nasty. Room wall had patches on the wall. Done sloppy. Exhaust fan in restroom didn't work. Mattress on sofa bed had stains ask over it. I've stayed at these hotels before and had always loved it but real bad experience. Holiday inn express I'm coming back .
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
omar
"Great hotel experience in safe neighborhood"
Really enjoyed my stay. Breakfast buffet included with stay. Only down side was the make your own waffle line but other than that great staff and amenities.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Overall a good place"
I have been to better hotels a bit cheaper but this one is pretty good. I would choose it again if I had to.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"Do no recommend"
Walked in to check-in and no one was at the front desk. Two employee's were sitting in the back office and one came out after a few minutes. The employee was not welcoming at all. It was a little early to check-in so we were sent away but was told we would get a call once the rooms were ready (that never happened). When we came back to check-in after a long lunch, the two gentlemen that helped us were more helpful. As soon as we opened the doors to each room, we had a total of 5, the rooms smelled musty, as if the rooms were wet and never fully dried. Besides the bad smell, the room was spacious and the hotel breakfast had many options. The indoor pool was very small but got the job done for our kids.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
Wonderful stay. Would have liked it better if the makeup mirror was in the room with the toilet rather than the room with the bathtub so that someone could be doing hair, makeup, etc. while another person was showering. Otherwise I have nothing but great things to say about the hotel.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
BettyBoop2454
"Good location, not great for families of littles"
We stayed at this hotel with our three young children due to its location...close to Fiesta Texas. We had a room with 2 queen beds and we brought a portable crib for our youngest. It was a smaller room that other SpringHill Suites we have stayed in, but still workable. The problem for us was the bathroom. The toilet and shower were separate, which was nice. However, both of those doors were primarily glass. You couldn't see through the glass, but the light could penetrate from inside those rooms to the sleeping area. So if anyone took longer to get ready for bed (mom), went to the bathroom in the middle of the night or got up earlier than the rest of the family to get ready, the light shone onto the beds and woke everyone up. If you don't have littles, this might not be an issue. Other than that the hotel was nice. Nice staff. Good location. We liked the restaurants that were located around the hotel. The hotels a little closer to Fiesta Texas were surrounded by chain restaurants. This hotel had more unique to SA restaurants nearby
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Kat
"Will definitely stay again!!!"
The hotel was both comfortable and extremely CLEAN!! I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Cindy
"Only Place I stay in San Antonio"
The rooms are terrific with Shower and toilet being in separate rooms. Doors are sliding so you have a lot more room. Wi-Fi is easy to use and reliable. Check in and out very simple, great staff and the comp breakfast is better than most. The rooms are CLEAN and comfortable.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"awesome"
Everyone at this hotel were just wonderful ..loved the service quiet area will definitely stay again.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
elma
"Close to Fiesta Texas San Antonio"
Nice hotel. Rooms were clean. The only problem was the towels. There were only 3 sets and we had 5 people in the room. I guess I could have called guest services but we made do. The sofa bed wasn't all that great. Marriott should invest in a better mattress.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Marisa
"Clean"
The room was clean. The bed wasn't very comfortable but few hotels have beds to really brag about. We will stay here again.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Kayla
"Nice hotel with a couple issues for the price."
The hotel is very beautiful and the staff is friendly. It's located in a very convenient area of San Antonio. However, the trash in the room had not been taken out and some of the soaps had not been replaced. The pullout sofa bed was very uncomfortable.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Fiesta Texas trip"
Bryan at front desk was great...helped us get into room early because of bad weather changed our plans. Unfortunately, we found several lhairs that weren't ours that made room cleanliness questionable.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Very Pleased"
We were very pleased with our stay SpringHill Suites San Antonio Medical Center/Six Flags. My family and I will mostly likely stay here again. Workers were friendly, the room was clean, ac worked great, and it was easy to get to the highway.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
"Nice and convenient"
Great experience, will stay again convenient and close to highway and restaurants.
Other trip May 15, 2014
N
"Great Hotel near Six Flags"
Excellent place to stay with family of four and visit Six Flags, Seaworld or downtown. Rooms are spacious, beds are great and service superb. Hot breakfast included, can't ask for more.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Juan
"Clean Room & very quiet"
Upon check in friendly staff. Room was clean & quiet. Breakfast was ok. Very blah taste. Bread was hard & not fresh. Overall good stay
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
"Looks good but needs work"
Horrible ! There was noise all night long...the mattresses were super dirty and they messed up my reservation. Breakfast was not that great....no where near a staybridge or even comfort suites...will never book again!
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry your stay was not pleasant. We are constantly improving our services and property to ensure that we can exceed your expectations and we truly hope you will give us another chance to "wow" you upon your next visit to San Antonio!
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Goofy location, difficult to get to, but worth the stay. excellent price.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Close to six flags and restaurants"
Great, breakfast area was great, pool, etc., rooms awesome..
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Very satisfied with my stay
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
katie
"Great service, very comfortable"
Loved the style,cleanliness and comfort of this hotel. Will definitely stay here again. Only down side is no hotel bar. That would be a great addition.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Clarissa M.
Hotel was being renovated, but with little to no interference with me during my stay. Nice place to call a temporary home while on business.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"very satified customer"
the hotel was very clean, comfortable and welcoming. Had no problems and staff was very friendly. I would diffeinetly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
CrystalRLara
"Worst stay ever"
Noisy noisy noisy
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Greg
"Great hotel at a great price"
Wonderful experience! Staff was friendly, breakfast was good and the rooms were spacious and clean. My only negative is that the pool is very small. Other than that it was absolutely perfect!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"pool"
It was great indoor pool was nice to have in bad weather.
5 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Worst two nights ever"
First night no hot water very noisey Second night more noise
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Greg
"Walls are paper thin."
If you are reading reviews about hearing everything in ajoining rooms they are completely true. I could easily hear people getting sick in the bathroom next door, conversations in rooms across the hall, and every step from the room above us. You can't get upset with the other guest because everything above a whisper will be heard. The building contractor needs to be replaced on this remodel.
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Lee
"GOOD BAD UGLY"
The Good great breakfast during the week had fresh fruit but not on weekend. the staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and enjoyed the separate shower area from toilet worked very well in the suite. The Bad was a little hard to locate the Hotel with the one ways on the San Antonio Highways. The pool and exercise area was small but adequate some tile was lifted in the pool area and a few ants were having a pool party in the area. Do have some construction going on but it is not a problem. The Ugly no ugly at this Hotel
3 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"great area to stay"
This has been a great experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast great . The beds comfy and room spacious.
21 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
Char
"nice hotel"
The hotel was much nicer than I thought it was going to be. The bed was comfy & the shower was nice & big. The breakfast had many choices & was all delicious. I will definitely book again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
sharie
"Heard all of neighboring rooms noise."
Nice town ..plenty to do...traffic heavy at times....turnarounds not that helpful...friendly staff...good breakfast...
4 night trip Jan 27, 2014
very nice hotel and staff. Somewhat noisy between rooms. Breakfast was exceptional.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
Suzie
We booked this hotel on Expedia because of the high ratings from guests and the price. We were not disappointed. It is one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed in. It has a modern design, has upscale furnishings and very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Lorraine
"Awesome modern hotel!"
This hotel is very nice! The room was very modern looking, very clean, and very comfortable! Close to main interstates. Loved it!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2014