All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America

Comfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Definitely the best"
Everything was perfect. The hotel is remodeled very nicely and looks modern. Our room had a separate shower and vanity and another space for a toilet and an extra sink/faucet. It was awesome that they offer a "hot" breakfast, much better than just continental. I would definitely stay here again anytime!!!
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Vanessa
Room had bugs, the customer service was horrible. We let the front desk know the gym was out of water because we did not want to pay $2 it never got filled. Our shower door was broke and it's nothing like the pictures.
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"Comfort clean hotel"
Great staff very friendly
4 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Hunter
"Comfortable stay in San Antonio."
My wife and I visited our daughter in the hospital. The hotel was great. The employees were wonderful. If there is a drawback to the hotel it would have to be the difficulty getting to it from the interstate.
4 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"San Antonio getaway"
Overall good stay
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Nice comfortable room"
The room was very nice. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The room was not ready for check in until 4:00 p.m. The pool was tiny. But my son enjoyed it nevertheless. The breakfast was o.k.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
"Nice faculty but inconsistent staff"
Nice facility and great breakfast. Inconsistent at front desk. One gal was great, the other knew little or nothing about the area, restaurants etc. Rooms had little room for clothing. We lived out of our luggage. Biggest weakness was the housekeeping team. Out of 5 nights, they simply forgot to make up our room on 2 of them - even when we pointed out that they missed us.
5 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"Stress Reliever"
Visited our daughter in the hospital. The hotel is absolutely wonderful. No doubt helped relieve some of the stress in our lives with a wonderful clean place to rest, and unwind. I can't say enough good things about the hotel staff. They too are absolutely wonderful people. Every single one was upbeat and very helpful with any need we had.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
"Satisfied customer :-)"
Very pleasant and great customer service by front desk. House keeping was knocking at my door at 10:00 am when checkout is at 12.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
"Quick trip to San Antonio"
Overall the stay was good mostly because of the location. The room was clean, updated and large. My only complaint was difficulty regulating the thermostat and the AC vent was close to the bed which meant one person was getting full force of the air flow.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Sheldon
"Heart Review"
Stay was great! However, bathroom with shower/tub was VERY slippery when wet. My wife slipped & fell hard on area with a hand full of water on the floor. We are not going to sue but think maybe something should be done to remedy this problem. We were staying the night to be closer the the hospital. My wife had a heart procedure on Nov 9th. We advised doctors of her fall. My wife is 69. we were in room 107. Roy Goodwin
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Roy
"last vaca weekend"
My family and I stayed here for the first time and it was great. We stayed 2 nights at a excellent price. The front desk woman was super friendly and helpful. Definitely will stay again.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Marcos
"No hot water"
Shower had NO hot water. Took ice COLD showers Saturday & Sunday. Manager refused to validate my complaint, as far as he was concerned, there was no problem with the hot water not working.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
"Best Hotel By Far"
I absolutely love this hotel!!!
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Wendi
"Definitely Recommend"
Everything was awsome. This is the second time we stay and it was great!!
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Andres
"So nice and clean!"
Very enjoyable and relaxing. I love the later checkout time!
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
Kimberly
I was really inpressed with the room, the size, the price and I really liked the floorplan. Very clean! Will definately come back and stay again.
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
"Super clean, modern, and fresh"
Either this hotel is brand new or it has been heavily renovated. It feels fresh and modern inside and almost a step above its price. The bathroom is split into two with a small sink and the lavatory in one small room and the shower and full-size sink in another room. A little odd but it does have its benefits. I liked that when I entered the room the air conditioner was already on. I don't know if it had simply not been turned off or what, but that was a nice touch. My only complaint is that the coffee in the room is terrible, but with the breakfast buffet and good coffee included downstairs, it's a minor quibble.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Darwin A
Very comfortable
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Not Provided
"Great Stay. Will be back soon!"
Had a great stay here! The front desk staff was super friendly. And the room was great also! I love the layout of the room. The sliding doors to the bathroom and shower were very nice to me!
2 night trip Oct 30, 2015
Jonathan
I was pleasantly surprised by how stylish the hotel was in General, my only recommendation is that they install fans in the restrooms. Its not comfortable to use the bathroom when your girlfriend can here everything your doing
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
marcos
"Halloween night!"
Hotel was super clean, staff was soooo friendly & welcoming-made checking in/out fast and easy. The room was very spacious with comfortable beds and VERY nice restrooms! *free breakfast is always a plus! And to top it off, it was a great view and such a convenient location.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Raya!
The bed were extremely comfortable. The room was quiet. The breakfast offered a variety of fresh foods,and was very delicious. I would definitely recommend staying here.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"unsecure and irrsespectful hotel"
It was scary when I came back to my room at evening. I saw my room was opened although I put DND which maens don't enter the room.also the room was opened strongly with out a key and there was some effects indicate to that. The room was 417 you can go to see it. There were not security cameras in the floor. I think Unfortunately, the administration of the hotel was not cooperative with us.when I tell her that who do you think do that? She said " I think you." I will never book in these hotels again. I think they are irrespectful.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
Hamad
"Wonderful property! Will stay here again!"
The staff was fantastic! So friendly and very helpful! The breakfast was actually pretty good for a hotel breakfast. It was quiet, and clean. Great hotel!
3 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
Jennah
"dont stay here!!!"
This hotel seemed ok, the rooms were clean, however the staff is another problem. My son went downstairs to purchase snacks from the front desk, he paid with his debit card, the hotel staff placed a hold of $20 on a purchase with a debit card for $10, that has yet to be returned to his card. They also placed a hold on my cred card even though my stay was prepaid, the front desk people were very unhelpful. The rooms were very noisy! you could hear everything around you! we stayed 3 days and didn't get cleaning service the entire stay even though we requested it. The so called wheelchair room we got couldn't fit the wheelchair in the room the way it was set up. There was about a 10 inch space between the bed and the dresser you had to pass through to get to the bathroom? The lady at the front desk who by the way was pregnant, was standing right outside the front door smoking away.
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
natalie
"Good hotel to rest."
N\A
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Alejandro
"nightmare!"
Location extremely difficult to get too. Staff was OK until an issue came up. Was quoted a room rate but billed another. Major attitude from some of the front desk staff. 1st an last time staying at this location.
3 night trip Oct 14, 2015
Timothy
"Great hotel!"
The hotel staff was very accommodating to our family. We arrived earlier than expected, and they let us check in a little early, which was fabulous so that our baby could get in a nap. We also needed to check out a little late because our baby was napping, and they were very friendly and allowed us to do so. Sometimes at hotels I feel like the staff treats this kind of instances as a inconvenience to them, but Hampton Inn was just wonderful. The breakfast was really great, had a lot of options. And the room was updated and very clean. We especially liked that we had a separate area for the shower and toilet (makes getting ready in the morning easier with a family. We will stay here again!
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Hotel was nice and would stay there again. Only negative was the breakfast was really poorly organized for the weekend crowd. Nearly everything was out by 9:20.
4 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
Wayne
The stay was good. I stayed for 4 nights and then added an additional night to explore the city after my business. I wished I could have gotten washclothes which the housekeeping said they would bring but forgot to and then at night the night attendant only could find a bathroom mat to give me. Also, breakfast was great however on Sunday they ran out of everything no chocolate nor reduced fat milk in the fridge, still none on Monday. No yogurt, no spoons were out, cranberry juice and apple juice both had no juice. I would think on a weekend they would have more help and would anticipate more people and have more breakfast prepared. Otherwise great trip
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
"Great Hotel but Terrible Day/Night Front Counter S"
The hotel is splendid except for the check in reception ladie. She was very disrespectful to my fiance and myself. Well never ever stay there again .
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
"Great Value"
My daughter goes to school in the area and this is a great location and hotel for our stays.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Just what we were looking for"
Nice quiet getaway for my wife's birthday. Lots of restaurants near hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Willie
"Uncomfortable Beds"
They were really uncomfortable beds. Woke up with back hurting, never again...
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
The staff was great. The facilities were well maintained. The daily breakfast ws good & had a good variety. Reasonable rates.
6 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Bobby
"Overall, great weekend!!"
Very nice stay. Nice small pool and hot tub. Loved the workout room, great equipment. The lady that checked us in was very nice and helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Nice, nice, nice!"
Very comfortable. Nice place for a weekend. The service was great and the room very clean.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Great place to stay close to shopping and restaurants and close to six flags.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Great room, very quiet, nice breakfast.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
"Remodled but noisy."
Newly remodled. The room looked great and was comfortable. However, the walls and floors are paper thin and you hear everything going on in other rooms and bathrooms. Everything. I won't go back.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
Stayed 4 nites very nice
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
"blessed for having this kind of stay."
We luv to stay at all humpton
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Overall the hotel was nice. Room could've been / felt cleaner, but can't expect 5 star for the price. Was still "livable." Toilet was in a separate room from the shower. Awkward entering shower due to the door / shower head placement. Water took forever to warm up. There was plenty of unnecessary floor space - so we didn't feel too cramped, but at the same time the little space to set things out was taken up very quickly. Breakfast was ok $4.95 for a good wifi connection. "Free" wifi was too slow to even update email on my phone.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Alex
Well overall everything was good. The only thing I can regret staying there is they couldn't sale tickets for seaworld-sanantonio even to they have the signs in the lobby. So they offer me a discount for that but still haven't seen it.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Sandra liliana
"Great hotel!"
A great hotel. Looks like it was recently remodeled. Clean and well staffed.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Rictor
Hotel was nice breakfast was good only thing that I would mention is that the indoor pool is very small. Other than that is was a nice hotel.
3 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Angela
"Overall satisfied would recommend"
Overall stay was satisfactory we had to change room because the beds in the first room when we pulled back the covers had dirty sheets there were multiple strains of hair in both beds and the toilet flush was very low I spoke with the front desk we changed to a new room with no problems at all it was very clean and we felt very comfortable. They served very delicious breakfast with multiple items to choice from each morning and we didn't have to wake up super early to participate I would definitely book this hotel again
4 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Eddie
"Visit to SA"
It was fine. HVAC not working properly.
3 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
"Would stay here anytime."
I don't usually rate hotels as high as this, but this experience deserves it. Stayed eleven nights and it was great. The hotel is what you'd expect from a Hampton Inn that is done right. The room was comfortable, extremely clean, and the A/C was quiet. Can't say enough about the staff. Every need was filled. The room was maintained extremely well...great job by the cleaning staff. The breakfast in the AM was well done, even though weekend mornings were plagued by guests showing up at closing time wanting everything. The kitchen staff really hustled, keep the dining room clean, and really did their best to provide a quality breakfast. In that, they succeeded. The folks at the desk, Lori, Emily, and everyone else were super helpful. The manager was on site often, and fixed anything that needed fixing. Used the workout room and pool/hot tub, both were well maintained. Don't know your expectations in a hotel, but this one met ours, and then some. Will definitely stay here again.
10 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015