All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
"Simple Clean Good Price"
The rooms where a little tight but no complaints. I will definitely stay there again. Its so close to everything.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Staycation
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
sara
My family and I went on a little holiday and this hotel was awesome. I had 3 kids and hubby with me and we all slept well. A plus was the hot breakfast that's included. The waffles are good. We had no clue how to get around so Amy drew a map of the area for us an helped us during our entire stay. She helped me figure out how to do the Wi-Fi password and even gave us a beautiful card. She was like family away from home. The room was great. Definitely a family hotel. Will use this hotel everytime we are in San Antonio!!!
Other trip Dec 22, 2015
Ianella
"awesome"
Awesome staff, great service, eager to assist in making know your stay pleasant
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2015
"CONFLICTING INFO"
I booked the King size room which was noted in Hotel.com to accommodate 4 people (we're 2 adults and 2 kids ages 7 and 13) with a rollaway bed. When we get in the hotel, the front desk lady told us that it has no roll away bed and wants us to upgrade to a suite. I called customer service of hotel.com which verified that it has a rollaway bed. Getting 2 different info on each side at the same moment is so conflicting and frustrating. The customer service person though very respectful was telling me that he will charge me additional fee on the same room. So confusing! In the end, the hotel provided a rollaway bed and a small end sectional for the kids.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Rowena
Overall great experience. Some areas of opportunity were the shower draining water onto the restroom floor. Breakfast employees would lock themselves in the supply room to wait out the hungry crowd waiting to eat there promised continental breakfast, but instead they would go back to the room hungry or have to shell out more money for a couple hamburger. Not that I mind, because kind of wanted privacy, and I forgot to put the no diatjrb sign, but while we were out noone made a pass at our room or restocked towels.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Jesus
"A swimmers retreat!"
Great staff! Hotel manager was exceptional! We were in town for a three day swim meet. Hotel let us check in early to catch a nap before finals and were very accommodating putting us far away from the elevator and noise so our swimmer could nap during the afternoon each day between prelims and finals! This is or new SA hotel!
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Kimberly
"Will do it again"
Had a nice stay
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2015
Ismael
"I'll stay again."
I really liked this hotel, the staff was very nice, it was near stores, was a short drive to the river walk and Alamo (about 15-20 minutes), and the breakfast was good. We already plan on staying at this hotel next time we go to San Antonio.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Dana
The hotel is new, room and bathroom are very clean. We got a studio with king bed. Loved it! Will stay there again for our next trip to SA.
3 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
Tien
"Very Modern Clean Hotel despite the Location!"
The hotel itself is beautiful inside! Very Clean & Nice!Its very modern inside- Being an Interior Designer, I was very impressed with the overall updated, modern look of the room & decor in the hotel itself. If I had one complaint- it would be the complimentary breakfast- they were constantly out of things, no lemons, no bananas etc. Food was eh! nothing fancy (it didnt match the look of the hotel) Guess I expected more with such a nicely designed hotel & also the staff was not to friendly or personable, from the front desk to the wait staff.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Maryann
Staff was so friendly & helpful! Most comfortable beds I've ever slept on at a hotel. We will stay here again!
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Denise
"Pleasant stay"
Stayed 3 nights on a recent trip to San Antonio. Hotel was very clean and seemed well maintained. Breakfast was good and hotel staff friendly.
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Marci
Great hotel with clean rooms!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Convenient and comfortable"
Pleasantly surprised at the hotel room -- comfortable with new furnishings. Loved the large shower. Breakfast buffet offered lots of choices and I appreciated that it was served until 10 a.m. Overall a great stay and I would definitely stay here again on a future visit.
4 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Melanie
"not happy"
I was not happy. Checking in was not a pleasant experience. They didn't clean one of the beds and didn't leave any towels or put bags in the trash.
3 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
Best hotel we have stayed at. Loved restrooms being in two rooms.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Everyone was really nice
3 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2015
claudia
"Amazing Stay..."
We stayed 1 night in a 2 queen room. It was such a nice place to come to after a long day at six flags which is about 5 miles away! I especially loved how the shower and sink was separated from a toilet and sink. It made it feel like a bath and a half. The barn door design was also much appreciated. We loved the sitting area with the ottomans, it was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was also amazing. Plenty of options and very tasty!! The wifi was fast and kept connection with no promblems. It is a great hotel with great customer service, we would definitely stay here again when we are in San Antonio.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
"Good hotel for a great price"
Staff was friendly. Clean room with a slightly modern look. Furniture was fairly new; which I liked. I noticed the air-con unit was making a lot of noise and it was hard to sleep, but when I notified the help desk of the problem, they promptly resolved the issue and I was able to enjoy the rest of my weekend
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
Nice hotel. The breakfast area sometimes gets overwhelmed with people and the kitchen staff cannot keep up with the replenishment of food. There were enough choices though that no one goes away hungry.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Great hotel. Would def use it again
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
"Great ubication and looked remodeled"
Rooms clean, almost no place for clothing but we were 4 and spent 5 days. Never had enough towels and had to pick them up at lobby everyday Not good breakfast at all... Heating in the hallways didn't work for 2 days!
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
NA
Very comfortable and easy to get to.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
CINDY
"Good Location; Not-So-Good Staff"
Stayed 3 nights; staff was not very friendly; room was new and very clean; Lots of kids in the pool and hot tub, so did not get to use it. Breakfast was mediocre, crowded, and it too the staff way too long to replenish food, and especially coffee and coffee mate. I gave up the wait for coffee, but observed another guest wait no less than 10 minutes for the staff to refill the coffee urns, and then only filled one of the four. The location is great, right on I-10, at DeZavala, so it was very convenient to everything we needed. The hotel seems rather new, and the rooms have a European twist, with very good use of space. Internet Wifi opened me up to lots of junk stuff.
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
Beth
"Nice but needs new management"
Check in 11/24/2015 11pm the room we were given was not clean, 2nd room had long black hair in the sheets. We left the next day about 12pm spoke to the cleaning lady about the hair while she was on her cell while cleaning a room a few doors down... our room was never cleaned that day. The 2nd night it was cool, I reluctantly turned on the heater quickly turn it off but had to put up with the burnt dusk smell for the next 30 minutes until we aired out the room. Other than that nice place and nice breakfast. Night shift Amy was very sweet.
Other trip Nov 28, 2015
Geeque
It was a good stay, breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Eva
"Believe me people!"
I love the location close to were my meeting was, close to shopping,and eating.I picked it for the indoor pool my sister is pregnant she needed a little relief, and my niece and nephew enjoyed it as well. It's not big but it's open when it's cold outside! The breakfast is awesome (you do have to stand in line to make your own waffle) everything is fresh and hot. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Very clean & modern hotel. Our room was spacious with two Queens and a pullout couch. Easy check in and out. I can't give it 5 stars because the beds are hard. My back started to hurt so I switched places with my nephew and slept on the pull out bed. Also, the walls are paper thin (I thought it was a joke from reading the other reviews). You can hear people knocking on doors, moving furniture,& etc. It didn't bother me or my family much. I'm not complaining at all I would stay again (sleep on the pullout lol).
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Alexis
"Great Price... Excellent Value!"
Great Value.. Excellent place to stay.. Thanks Hotel.com for the wonderful deal!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Kenneth
The room was great but the fact that you can hear all the noise that is going on in the hall was very disturbing. I wasn't able really sleep in.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Really comfortable. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"Family trip"
Great
3 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"Will be back!"
We love the cleanliness of this hotel and the great location! The only drawback was that we had a shared door with the neighboring room and they were quite loud. We're not complainers though and just enjoyed the stay ;)
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Kimberly
Love this hotel! Staff was great, decor was amazing, overall excellent. Only bad thing was overcrowded breakfast line.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Our preferred travel hotel in the future!"
We couldn't have been happier with our stay! Extremely friendly front desk staff, impeccable cleanliness in the entire facility, fabulous taste in hotel decour in the room and throughout public areas. Lots of great places to eat nearby.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
roxanne
"very pleased"
The greatest breakfast! A great variety of good food. The hotel in general was a good place to stay. The only negative remark was the shortage of towels. But they did give us more when we asked. We will stay again when back in San Antonio.
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Tommy
"Convenient to medical center"
The room first assigned to me was not clean. The toilet had a hair and pieces of toilet paper. The bathtub had a long blonde hair in it. I was transferred to another room immediately and that room had a cheeto on the floor and hairs here and there. I stayed but disinfected everything with Clorox wipes. Very bad housekeepping! Otherwise, the hotel is nice and modern in a convenient location to medical center. Free breakfast.
Other trip Nov 20, 2015
Eva
"Don't stay here."
First, the good. The room is large and modern. Vanity and shower are separate from toilet so that's a huge plus. The bad...I specifically called the hotel that morning BEFORE booking to find out if their hot tub was working. I was told by the front desk clerk that it was. My husband and I are getting our shower fixed at home AND we'd just spent 24 hours in a hospital ER with about 2 hours of sleep so we were excited to just get in the pool and hot tub and relax. When I went to dip my toes in, it was ice cold. The water in the pool was warmer than the hot tub. I tried their house phone to let them know but it didn't work either. Needless to say we spent only about half hour in pool. After we took showers, my husband went to complain and there was another gentleman there complaining as well. The girl told him she was going to go try and fix it. Overnight a cold front came through and so we tried to switch the AC to heater and it threw the breaker switch. I told the front desk and she reset it. I went to try and adjust the thermostat again and the same thing happened. My husband stayed behind in the room and he said he told them again and they didn't do anything, and was told that apparently it was an overall problem. We checked out at lunch and went home. I called hotels.com and told them and when they called the hotel to confirm the issues, they were told nothing was wrong. They are liars. I will never use this hotel again nor will I recommend it to anyone.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Dina
"Recommend"
Our bed was extremely comfy. It felt like we were sleeping on a cloud. It was not far from downtown. Easy to find. The only thing I was not happy about is the shower. While it was nice and spacious, the door did not close all the way so water got all over the bathroom floor.
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"Definitely the best"
Everything was perfect. The hotel is remodeled very nicely and looks modern. Our room had a separate shower and vanity and another space for a toilet and an extra sink/faucet. It was awesome that they offer a "hot" breakfast, much better than just continental. I would definitely stay here again anytime!!!
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Vanessa
Room had bugs, the customer service was horrible. We let the front desk know the gym was out of water because we did not want to pay $2 it never got filled. Our shower door was broke and it's nothing like the pictures.
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"Comfort clean hotel"
Great staff very friendly
4 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Hunter
"Comfortable stay in San Antonio."
My wife and I visited our daughter in the hospital. The hotel was great. The employees were wonderful. If there is a drawback to the hotel it would have to be the difficulty getting to it from the interstate.
4 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"San Antonio getaway"
Overall good stay
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Nice comfortable room"
The room was very nice. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The room was not ready for check in until 4:00 p.m. The pool was tiny. But my son enjoyed it nevertheless. The breakfast was o.k.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
"Nice faculty but inconsistent staff"
Nice facility and great breakfast. Inconsistent at front desk. One gal was great, the other knew little or nothing about the area, restaurants etc. Rooms had little room for clothing. We lived out of our luggage. Biggest weakness was the housekeeping team. Out of 5 nights, they simply forgot to make up our room on 2 of them - even when we pointed out that they missed us.
5 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"Stress Reliever"
Visited our daughter in the hospital. The hotel is absolutely wonderful. No doubt helped relieve some of the stress in our lives with a wonderful clean place to rest, and unwind. I can't say enough good things about the hotel staff. They too are absolutely wonderful people. Every single one was upbeat and very helpful with any need we had.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
"Satisfied customer :-)"
Very pleasant and great customer service by front desk. House keeping was knocking at my door at 10:00 am when checkout is at 12.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
"Quick trip to San Antonio"
Overall the stay was good mostly because of the location. The room was clean, updated and large. My only complaint was difficulty regulating the thermostat and the AC vent was close to the bed which meant one person was getting full force of the air flow.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Sheldon
"Heart Review"
Stay was great! However, bathroom with shower/tub was VERY slippery when wet. My wife slipped & fell hard on area with a hand full of water on the floor. We are not going to sue but think maybe something should be done to remedy this problem. We were staying the night to be closer the the hospital. My wife had a heart procedure on Nov 9th. We advised doctors of her fall. My wife is 69. we were in room 107. Roy Goodwin
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015