All hotels in Yountville, California, United States of America
6526 Yount Street, Yountville, CA, 94599, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Best in napa valley"
Very central, close to restaurants. A gorgeous quiet town. Easy access to all wineries. Staff were amazing. Lucy restaurant at hotel was fantastic. Waiter very knowledgeable with the wines. Gardens were immaculate. Pool and surrounds were again fantastic. We would recommend this hotel without question.
Other trip May 23, 2013
Peter &Annette
"Lovely place to stay"
Spent two nights here enjoying the Napa valley. The room was fabulous and very private. The food was delicious and staff eager to be of help in any way. Complimentary bikes are supplied by the hotel which was a nice surprise.
2 night trip Feb 11, 2013
"A great place to stay in the Napa"
This hotel was amazing, the gardens and the rooms were beautiful. The staff were helpful and friendly and ensured our stay was memorable
Other trip Jan 28, 2013

El mejor hotel en el que me he quedado, las instalaciones de primera y la habitación era como estar en el hogar
Other trip May 20, 2015
MX
"최고의호텔"
최고의호텔입니다. 다시가고싶습니다.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2014
"緑に囲まれたアートあふれるホテル"
ナパバレーの近く、アートあふれるYountvilleの中に素敵なホテルBardessonoを見つけた時は、感動でした。 朝食のクロワッサンとカプチーノが格別の美味さです!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
K
"Gorgeous place!"
평소 아내가 꼭 가보고 싶어했던 와이너리. 그중 샌프란시스코와 나파밸리를 신혼여행 목적지로 계획했습니다. 신혼여행 테마는 쇼핑, 와인, 음악 이 세가지였구요. 샌프란시스코에서의 사흘도 너무 좋았지만, 나파밸리에서의 단 하룻밤은 평생 잊지 못할 추억을 아내에게 주었습니다. 욘트빌에 위치한 바데소노가 그 메인이었죠. 건축가가 설계한 아름다운 리조트 건물과 조경들, 스텝들의 친절하고 섬세한 배려들, 숙소내 루시 레스토랑의 맛좋고 질좋은 음식들과 향기에도 흠뻑취하게되는 와인들. 커플여행도 좋지만, 4인 가족 혹은 친구들 사이의 여행도 너무 좋은 장소입니다. 제휴되는 칼리스토가 등의 와이너리에 투어도 할 수 있고, 투어를 신청한다면 바데소노 소속의 렉서스로 이동할 수 있습니다. 욘트빌은 전형적인 조용하고 안락한 백인 동네 같았습니다. 위로는 세인트 헬레나 아래로는 나파 시티가 위치하고 있습니다.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2013
IL
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
1 night trip Jan 8, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Bardessono

"Fantastic Getaway! A must stay!"
08/28/15 VABlochers Vienna, Virginia
We had a fantastic two night getaway at the Bardessono! Really comfortable, modern and spacious rooms. The outdoor shower and patio were so fabulous. The staff were EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. Calista and Christopher, the concierges, picked out really fabulous restaurants and wineries for us. We took advantage of the Lexus lending program and took one for 3 hours to the Cakebread winery (which really put on a great tour and tasting). We hung out all day poolside in a really comfortable queen bed cabana which was great, where Norbert, the pool attendant checked in on us just the right amount and even brought use complimentary mojitos. We thought going to the hotel restaurant would just be ok but we were really wrong, it was really fabulous- very farm to table and oh SO good! The staff were really fun to talk to as well. Lastly, the outdoor lounge area and garden were beautiful. To confess, because I don't know if we were allowed, but we picked a few peaches and figs from the trees in the garden. Sorry but they were spectacular and i can't go by a ripe tree and not pick something. I can't say one negative thing about the Bardessono so i had to give it 5 stars- I had never been to the wine country before and so we didn't know what to expect but the Bardessono is so worth the money!
"ANTS"
08/27/15 swissmrs889 Akron, Ohio
Really loved the location of the hotel. Room was extremely nice. Until we woke up with ants in our bed. Our room was infested with ants. Never have paid so much to stay at such a nice hotel that is covered in bugs! Really ruined out anniversary trip. We did receive half a night off however we expected much more from such a nice hotel. Pack your bug spray if you plan on staying here!
"Amazing Place"
08/25/15 Vera F Kitchener, Ontario
This was my first time to Napa Valley and its been spoiled by staying at Bardessono. Stayed in Suite 101 and was amazing. Not only indoor shower & steam but an outdoor shower as well. Amazing layout of suite, allows you to eat in your private secluded patio and has 2 TVs so not compromising needed. Wonderful rooftop pool with cabanas and service throughout was exceptional 5 star quality. Meals with delicious, impressed with their own gardens on premises. Located perfectly so that if you wanted to walk around town - Yountville, or bike (free) was amazing. Only recommendation is that they get a few cushiony seats on bikes for those like me that aren't avid bikers. Would highly recommend.
08/22/15 Mike S
This hotel was beautiful, very technology advanced, great staff, great service, good SPA, and pool and the location was great. I highly recommend to anyone specially couples. They also give you free bike and you can go around the city and wineries... It was an amazing experience. The restaurant s around the hotel are fantastic and you can walk there.
08/21/15 R S Westport, Connecticut
Here for a wedding, what a great location and hotel! Walking distance to some great restaurants. Quiet and secluded inside the property. Room with private outdoor sitting area and shower, large bathroom area and nicely appointed all around. Hotel service was good, valet parking was quick and efficient. Only negative is the (small) gym is right next to rooms.
08/19/15 Rene I Dallas, Texas, United States
I mistakenly tried Hotel Yountville on my last visit to Napa in July although it was a OK visit it was not the Bardessono. This is a gem inYountville. Excellent location, excellent service, excellent rooms and most of all very nice people working. If you want to enjoy your Wine country visit stay at Bardessono.
"Impeccable Service"
08/17/15 SammyG70 Evanston, Illinois
We just returned from a two-night stay at Bardessono in Yountville. The hotel is absolutely amazing. We stayed in room 308 which included the steam shower and outdoor shower. The room itself was fantastic as were the hotel amenities. However, what set Bardessono apart was the service. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful, from the valet who greeted us to the cleaning staff. Everyone had a hello and a smile. Clearly the Bardessono has trained its staff to set the exact right tone of being courteous without being stuffy or formal. I called at the last minute to request in-room couples' massage and they were quick to accommodate us. And the massage itself was terrific. I only have two very minor criticisms - I wasn't blown away by the breakfast we ate at the hotel restaurant. I had the duck confit hash and it just wasn't what I expected. It seems more like a dinner entree than a breakfast dish and it was very heavily salted for my taste. Also, our room was right next to the gym which we were told wouldn't be a problem because there are no treadmills to cause a lot of noise. But on Saturday morning there was someone grunting and groaning in there at 8:00 a.m. Luckily my husband and I are early risers, but I could imagine for someone who might have wanted to sleep in that it would have been disturbing. But these are such minor issues. Overall it was just an incredible stay and we are planning to return again.
"Tranquil Indulgence"
08/14/15 TravelingMomAlso Oregon
This is my first review and I felt compelled to write because the Bardessono is a very special place that deserves every accolade. We worked with the concierge team who are nothing short of amazing. Gabriella the manager helped make our stay one of the most memorable ever. We tried everything the Bardessono has to offer from in room couples massage to the roof top pool and cabanas and each experience exceeded our expectations. The Bardessono is just beyond! If you can afford it, you will not be disappointed and it makes a trip to the Napa Valley extremely special and memorable.
"You're simply the best"
08/13/15 Pedro M
What can i say, that i haven’t said yet on my first review that had the title stellar? Well I can say that like the last time the wineries that were suggested to me (and they know I’m a Somm) were even more interesting that the last time. I mean, Bardessono provided me a different insight on Napa wines… less megalomaniac, more genuine, more family, more Napa therefore more fun for me. I tooked the Napa Wine Tour just like last time, with the owner and driver Javier a sweetheart of a guy. I recommend this service to easy up you’re programing especially if you have only one or two days to go to the wineries. Lucy the Bardessono will have a review of they own because they deserve it… so more from that. And although I had less time on this trip I finnaly used the pool on the roof wich gives you a spectacular view to the mountains and Yountville Valley. With fairly warm water… that, and the gym made me fell like I rebooted. I look at the staff now like friends because you can tell that you are working with genuine people that absolutely have interest not only to please you, but it is in they’re DNA to only work well. Coming back? AsYes sir, and as soon as possible
"Spa and pool"
08/12/15 ZonaCatHoops San Francisco, California
This is such an amazing hotel, with great views and amazing service. Go for the spa, stay for the pool. A bit indulgent, but you've earned it. And even if you haven't, you should go. My favorite place so far in Napa/Sonoma.