All hotels in The Colony, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5909 Stone Creek Dr, The Colony, TX, 75056, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

No problems encountered---- everything was well! Great job at this location!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Was good. Hotel is centrally located. Easy to get to all places you need to travel to.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2012
Not anything extra enough to pay more to stay here than other Fairfield hotels in the same area.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
"Nice room, but TINY!"
Thought the hotel was nice. Modern decor and very clean. I reserved a king room with a pull out sofa because we had two adults and a child in our party. When we arrived at the hotel, we were given a king room with no sofa. I called the front desk and they quickly updated us to a suite that had the pull out sofa that we had reserved, which was nice, however, the "suite" was one of the smallest hotel rooms that I have ever rented in my life. You had to turn sideways to get around the bed and some of the other furniture! If I had paid the "suite" rate for this room, I would have been really unhappy. The location is fairly good, just a shirt 5 minute drive down the toll way access road to the shopping area on Preston Road. There is absolutely nothing right at the hotel though, so don't plan on walking for a quick meal or anything like that.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2012
Stacy
"Highly Recommended"
The hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly and always made a point to greet us. The room was wonderful! It was very clean and I really loved the big walk in bathroom! that was a plus for me. The hotel had everything I needed and was just down the road from shopping in Frisco. The price was the best I found around the area. I will defiantly be back to stay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2012
Patty

"excellent"
Very good, and a very nice nighborhood, soon a Nebraska Furniture will open within a mile
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Adrian
MX
"Close to family & shopping"
Overall we were very impressed by the friendly and very helpful staff. If you don't have a car they provide FREE transfer to Stonebriar Mall. Breakfast was plentiful and very filling. Just off the freeway so fairly easy to find if you have satellite navigation. We will stay there again for future family visits.
4 night family trip Nov 19, 2012

MX

TripAdvisor reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano / The Colony

"Neat, Clean and......"
06/27/15 Ron C Georgetown, Texas
Neat, Clean and very easily reached. This motel is adjacent to a Marriott and also a wedding event center. Both within walking distance. The rooms are nice and the beds are very good. The bath is rather generic but adequate. Parking is handy and the staff is courteous and friendly. Good value.
"Expected more"
04/08/15 Rob H Coto de Caza, California
Stayed here for 2 night in April. The hotel was new and is part of a new Marriott complex in the Colony. The only disappointing thing with this stay was that this new hotel was new and appointed like an older Fairfield Inn. The room was a basic small room with only a desk, 4 drawers and a bathroom. Some of the newer Fairfield Inns are updated with larger rooms and more space. I have nothing to complain about as this hotel is what you expect when you check into a basic Fairfield Inn. The breakfast was typical in every Fairfield way. The room was clean and shower was fine. I did find that the towel were much thicker than a normal Fairfield Inn. Very basic and a good place to stay.
"Miserable customer service"
03/03/15 teamsc10190 Temecula, CA
As a Marriott Gold Elite member, I've stayed in a lot of Marriott properties and this was about the worst experience. I booked a room on an upper floor and received a ground floor room. When I inquired concerning my upper floor room the front desk advised they'd have to change me out the next day. The room reeked of smoke and there is no hot water for the shower the next morning. Arriving back at the hotel the next evening, I picked up the key for my 'new' upper floor room. I entered my 'new' room to find a poor gentleman in his underwear. I excused myself and went back to the front desk and inquired who was checked into the room they just gave me a key for. The desk informed me that I was checked into that room. OK, some the guy in his underwear is staying in my room on my credit card? Yes indeed. They quickly gave me the key to another room with no apology as though this is a routine occurrence at this property. The room key doesn't work so its back to the desk for another key. The new room is just fine until the morning brings another ice cold shower. This is a Marriott property? I stopped by the front desk to complain about two mornings of ice cold showers. They'll look into it. I spent two more nights in this property and two more mornings of ice cold showers. I asked to speak with the manager when checking out and he was sorry but not nearly as sorry as I was for having stayed here. This is a pathetic property and local management has no clue what customer service means. Do yourself a favor and stay anywhere else.
"Outstanding service, room and staff."
12/15/14 Daniel L Dellroy, Ohio, United States
We had a wedding to attend across from the Hotel and we arrived late Friday evening. We were greeted by a friendly smile behind the counter with an easy check-in. The room was comfortable and clean. My wife and I both commented to each other on Saturday morning that we could not hear noise between rooms and we both got a great night of sleep. Breakfast was fresh and good each morning and dining area was clean. Hats off to the staff. What a great stay at a great hotel. The young woman behind the counter at check out made sure that she told us that she appreciated our business, and that was refreshing to hear.
"Clean and Comfortable"
12/11/14 fromme2u Phoenix, AZ
Stayed here while visiting family. Staff friendly, courteous and helpful. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, nice walk-in shower and Paul Mitchell bath products. Breakfast items were plentiful (we ate at 8:15 or so), and included fresh fruit, various juices, oatmeal with all the fixings, make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, assorted breads and pastries. Staff where you ate were attentive and kept the area very clean. The surrounding area is a little bare, only another Marriott property is adjacent, and another is currently being built. Even though the freeway is close-by, it is quiet in the hotel. There are a couple of fast-food restaurants near-by and a Walgreen's. The Stonebriar Center (large mall with MANY shops and restuarants surrounding the area) is only about a 5 minute drive away. Would definitely stay here again.
"EXTREMELY helpful staff"
12/10/14 pjtank18 Minneapolis, Minnesota
I recently made a huge booking error, which would of cost me big$$, and the staff were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. I'm on the road 100 nights/year and don't find people who are this kind and who are so helpful!
"Fairly nice, reliable"
11/21/14 Kathi S Huntsville, Alabama
Gathered here for a wedding weekend. Unfortunately, there were multiple parties going on, thankfully they all left on Sunday and we stayed until Monday. The noise level in the lobby was outrageous, kids from an ethnic party were screaming and running around the lobby while very intoxicated members of another wedding party took over public areas and seemed very upset when our group was utilizing public breakfast area space to have a nice quiet gathering. Hotel staff did nothing to put a stop to the noise or chaos. Otherwise, the rooms were fine, no frigs/microwaves in regular rooms. You have to ask to get a room with a tub to bathe little ones, most have huge walk in showers only. Rooms are standard and not outstanding. The mattresses were very comfortable, however. Breakfast nice and basic, not much for protein but the waffle maker shaped like Texas was fun. Close to shopping areas and some good restaurants.
"Noisy guests"
11/16/14 Alan G Roswell, New Mexico, United States
I stayed here two nights on a business trip. The hotel is very nice and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good, and the breakfast area is nice. The staff is friendly. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again. Now here is the bad. They put us in an adjoining room, and our door was open, so that was a little disconcerting. We closed and locked the door. On my second the hotel put a wedding party in the room right next to ours, with the adjoining doors. When the whole party decided to come to that room at 11 it was no fun. They were loud, and obnoxious. I could have called the front desk, but I knew it would end soon as they were too drunk to make it much longer. I did not want to pack everything up at midnight to move to another room. I was frustrated that the hotel did not have the insight to think, hmmm. Maybe a business traveler wouldn't want a wedding party right next to him with an adjoining door.
"Great hotel and service"
10/06/14 COcrazyhouseof5 Thornton, Colorado
We stayed here over the weekend as we were in town for a softball tournament. Rooms were clean and updated, great water pressure in the shower, and friendly staff. They allowed us to use the breakfast area and kitchen for our team meals and even stored our extra food for us. Our team of 13 year olds were able to have study hall in the lounge area, and got a kick out of the waffles shaped liked the state of Texas. Thank you for your hospitality....if we are back in the DFW area, I would ls definitely stay here again!!
"Relatively new, very clean hotel"
08/13/14 Valerie Y Georgetown, Texas, United States
This hotel is relatively new. Everything was very clean and it gives a great impression immediately as you walk through the doors. The free breakfast is great. Good selection of things to choose from. The only negative I have is the coffee. It's a little too strong and bitter for my taste. I don't know what kind it is but it should be smoother and better tasting.