All hotels in Seabrook, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here5755 Bayport Blvd, Seabrook, TX, 77586, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

It was a awesome place to stay. And the workers were very and polite!Yes I would tell people to go stay there!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Close to Kemah Boardwalk"
Good location, close to Kemah. Lots of restaurants around to choose from. Even a grocery store nearby to grab anything you might have forgotten. Friendly staff, big breakfast buffet, very clean & comfortable room. Lots of space. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
LV
"Wonderful stay"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice, comfortable rooms
3 night trip May 23, 2013
"I'd stay here again."
The staff was very nice and pleasant. The room was very clean and comfortable. It's night next to a gas station and subway. And just up the road there are places to eat. I'd be happy to stay at this location again.
1 night business trip May 9, 2013
"It's a surprising jewel"
It was a last min trip to Houston to attended a convention. Most hotels near the convention were sold out. I found this hotel and was very impressed with comfort level. I highly recommend this hotel to personal or business travelers. They serve breakfast in the morning, I did not use it, but YE waffles and fruit looked good
Other trip May 10, 2013
MJ
"Nice stay near the Boardwalk"
I was looking for a hotel near the Boardwalk as it was my first visit to Kemah. This hotel was very nice, excellent staff, clean room and exactly what we needed with easy access to the Kemah Boardwalk.
Other trip May 9, 2013
Krisi
"Comfort, cleanliness, considerate, honesty..."
They allowed us to check in early which was a BIG Plus! Came back late, grabbed a cup of coffee and left a bag downstairs! They had it for us in the morning...contents intact....MAJOR relief! Honest staff!!!!!!! Loved their blueberry waffles!!!!!! Great breakfast! Will certainly consider Comfort Inns again...
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
Zeeder
Love this hotel everytime I stay!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2013
Tiffany
Nice hotel, front desk clerk let us change our room which was right off lobby to second floor. Only negative was thin walls, heard every word the guy in room next to us said.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Beth
"Staycation"
While this was a little further away from any attractions than I prefered it was a really nice hotel. The staff was extremely polite and helpful and the complimentary breakfast buffett was pretty impressive. My best friend and I are both single parents and did this as a staycation for our kids who range in age from 3-19.
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2013
"Loved it!!"
We loved it, the bed was so comfortable and everything was super clean. It was like a bedroom not a hotel!
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2013
"Great room at a very reasonable price."
Great room at a very reasonable price. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant, even gave us coupons to use at the Boardwalk! The rooms were comfortable and clean. Continental breakfast was also good.
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
Darla
"Great!"
The hotel was great! The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. My biggest issue with hotels is the cleanliness of the bathroom and the beds and this establishment did not let me down. Very comfortable and I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 31, 2013
"not in busy down town houston"
very happy
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
brandie
I stay at a lot of hotels on a frequent basis. This stay was for R&R and I was very disappointed. The was extremely musty smelling. I had to call down to the front desk twice to report the issue and it took 2 1/2 hrs to get the housekeeping staff to come and spray room deodorizer...This worked for about an hour. The manager on staff never called to check to see if the issue was resolved. I won't be coming back to this property any time soon.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"Very comfortable and roomy"
Loved our stay. There was enough space for everything; lots of outlets for electronics and charging the cellphones. TV is up to date and my son can play his Xbox on it. Breakfast was great - people were very friendly. Thank you!
2 night trip Nov 24, 2012
Gigi
"Staff not friendly"
Staff not too friendly and the cleaning fluid too strong
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
"10 minutes from family and friends."
We enjoyed it and found it pleasant and comfortable. Wish it had been warmer to try the lovely pool!
3 night trip Oct 26, 2012
This is a really nice hotel with beds that are super soft and comfy and the price was just as wonderful! Would stay again!
3 night trip Nov 1, 2012
Room was clean and ready when I arrived. Everyone was courteous and friendly from the manager to the room help. Was a good experience and will stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Doug
Other than the first room they had me in, the 2nd room was OK. I couldn't get the AC to shut off, and if I turned the temp up, the heater would turn on. It was right behind a gas station, but it was quiet.
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2012
"Simply a GREAT value"
Simply a GREAT value - very clean, practically brand new facilities. Very nice large, suite type room. Decent breakfast buffet and adequate workout room. My wife and I were very pleased with our stay.
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!"
This was a great hotel. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The free shuttle to nearby Kemah was a huge plus. We really enjoyed the free hot breakfast. I will absolutely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2012
"Nice and friendly"
The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast had a nice variety of juices. The food was hot and the eggs didn't taste like powder. I would recommend this hotel if you want a nice and friendly place to stay. Its convient to Galveston and Kemah boardwalk.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Celeste
"Pretty Good"
I remember my first time stay being better maybe because of the room location but I remember the beds being more comfortable too... and I just went there about 3 months ago...
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Sandy
"Kind of Hidden"
Very nice, clean, comfortable beds, good breakfast, friendly staff. Only negative, typical of many hotels, no shelf in shower for shampoo, razor, etc.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2012
DW
"Conveniently close to Kemah Boardwalk"
The stay was pretty good. The only thing I wish they would have is an indoor pool. Taking my family on this vacation, we were subjected to staying indoors (except for the boardwalk) because of the cold front that came into town. An indoor pool would have provided a luxury we could have all used for entertainment. There are no restaurants, except fast food, that were in walking distance. The hotel is centrally located in the middle of nowhere but I guess that works if you're looking for peace and quietness after a long day at the boardwalk. The complimentary breakfast was good. The staff was good. The cleanliness was good. And the room was good. Overall, I would recommend this hotel and stay again.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
T.A. Daniel
I will for sure book this hotel for another stay. The hotel and room were very nice and clean and the breakfast each morning was very good. I had a very positive stay.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Great place at a good rate."
My kids loved it.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Harold age 54
it was very nice we had just got married earlier and choose this location for our honeymoon stay.
Romance trip Sep 26, 2012
"Great place to stay!!"
This was a great place to stay. Clean location and friendly staff. Awesome location, just minutes from the Kemah Boardwalk and about 30 minutes from Galveston. I would definitely stay here again when we are in the area!
Family trip Sep 25, 2012
VicTeg
"Great Place to Stay"
The Comfort Suites was a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is in quiet, conveinent area. Kemah Boardwalk is literally 5 minutes away and the mall, movies, and shopping centers are not too far either. I will definately be going back!!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Erin
"Friendly staff"
The room was clean and well appointed. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was upgraded to a double without asking.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
M Elinski
EVERYTHING WAS GOOD BUT THE POOL WAS NOT CLEAN AND THE AIR WAS NOT COOLING
Family trip Sep 18, 2012
was a clean room with comfortable beds. great location being right down the road from Kemah Boardwalk
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
"Comfortable and clean"
Clean and up to date. Liked the breakfast and employees nice and helpful.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Wonderful Stay and Sleep."
The stay at this hotel was very good. The rooms are very nice, comfortable bed. I've stayed at many hotels and this one is sure on my top 5. The staff was very professional and extremely helpful. I would reccomend this hotel to family and friends. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Family trip Sep 3, 2012
"Beach Trip to Galveston"
A good location, not far from Galveston and convenient to Kemah Boardwalk. Target and Walmart nearby in case you forgot something, like we did :o) and many eating establishments. A nice outdoor pool that kids and adults enjoyed after a long day on the road. Hotel is fairly new and quite roomy. So grateful for a room with two queen beds and a sofa sleeper for two as there were 7 in our party and such rooms are hard to find for a family. Missed not having 2 sinks in the bathroom and not having a hot tub. If you have young children you might want to request a ground floor room as noise carries easily through floors on upper levels. We had to change rooms after arriving from 3rd floor to first floor as guests below us complained before we even got settled in (had 2 yr old twin boys with us that had been in the car for 6 hrs and were a bit excited to be out of the car). The desk was very apologetic and accommodating about working it out for us to change to first floor room which they said we should have been assigned in the first place. First floor is also more easily accessible to the pool and large breakfast area. Very nice. Desk was very helpful about giving us information and directions to area sites. Would stay there again but request first floor if the kids are with us. Also, we weren't aware of the major road construction going on in the area so made it a bit more confusing getting to the hotel from the north for the first time.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
"Management improvement"
Over all I would like to say that the hotel is alright. The rooms are comfortable and quite. Here are the details that made me feel bad about the hotel: The linen of the sofa/bed was dirty(urine spot), dirty toilet, tv broken. Then they gave me another room and the doorknob of the bathroom was broken and the drain of the shower tub was clogged. This issues can be really simples but means alot to the guest. The hotel still new!!!
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
Feliciano B
"good location to Kemah and Galveston"
carpet was being cleaned in entire hotel which was very nice to see, but also made room damp. overall stay was comfortable, quiet and clean
Family trip Aug 13, 2012
mrs B
"Perfect for families"
This was a great hotel to stay at...the price was right and the hotel staff was super friendly. The rooms were a good size but not the size of a "true" suite. Breakfast was great and always fully stocked. The pool area stayed open till 10pm which was a plus with kids. The only issue we had was the refrigerator in our room didn't cool, i let the front desk know and they said they would switch it out....we did not notice the difference if they did switch it as it still didn't cool, luckily we had an ice chest that we were able to keep our perishable items in. Besides the issue with the refrigerator, it was overall a good stay.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
Edith
"kemah boardwalk bound"
Staff was friendly. Breakfast was decent, included hot and cold options. Beds were comfortable. Hotel is really close to the Kemah Boardwalk, only about 6 - 8 min. Overall great stay.
Family trip Jul 17, 2012
T. Duncan
"Bad Experiance"
The room had a strong mildew smell. The 2nd day we stayed in the room the toliet backed up. They gave us another room and that room had less stronger mildew smell to it also but it was bearable. My wife found hair in her eggs when we eat the "free continental" breakfast. Plus the cook was rude when I asked for extra syrup. I would not recommend this hotel to anybody nor would I ever stay at a Comfort Suites Hotel again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
abc
Nice hotel.
Other trip Jul 8, 2012
"rude staff ,no sound proofing , smelly room"
major construction around hotel ,no sound proofing,if you have a choice between this hotel and sleeping in a car , choose the car ! I stayed in motels 5 nights in Texas ,3 more outside of Texas, all the others where great, gave another hotel in Houston 5 out of 5 , This was the worst stay in a hotel in my life, by the way this was also the most expensive hotel.
Family trip Jul 8, 2012
"July 2012 stay"
Our stay was comfortable. We were down the street from the Kemah Boardwalk making it very convenient. The pool was clean. Breakfast was included. They had an assortment of fruit, breads, bagels, egg, bacon, 2 waffle makers, coffee and juice. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2012
I would stay at this hotel again. Very clean, bed was very comfortable. I have no complaints at all.
Other trip Jul 7, 2012
R. Berry
"Great hotel for Family"
Arrived on Thursday and checked out on Saturday . Holtel was clean and room was as pictured. Good access to Kemah, Nasa, and Galveston.. Breakfast was great and the kids loved the pool area. Great hotel for Family get a way. We enjoyed the stay and will use this facility again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
LGWIL
"good place for the price i guess!"
The room smelled musty, but apeared clean the T.V. did not work took all day to get them to fix it, then they had to replace it, had to ask twice, the breakfast was good dining room small had to eat in room which was really ok. we had two keys my husband an i and sometimes mine would work and sometimes his would work had to get them reset them, kind of a pain when your carrying stuff in. everyone was real nice, but most of the maids did not speak English or understand you well, very disappointing, when room was cleaned still had to go ask for towels...then had to wait for them. but the location to Kemah boardwalk, Galveston bay and the space center was good all were close easy access.
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
"Kemah Boardwalk Trip"
We had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were comfortable and clean. It is conveniently located next to a large Shell convenience store/gas station and Subway sandwich shop. The only negative was the size of the bed pillows. They were comfortable but VERY small.
Family trip Jun 17, 2012