All hotels in Seabrook, Texas, United States of America
5755 Bayport Blvd, Seabrook, TX, 77586, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Great place"
Great breakfast and room quiet and clean.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"WEEKEND GET AWAY"
I was a bit concerned at first that Hotel would not be close to the Kemah Boardwalk. But turned out better than I expected. Nice drive to the Boardwalk and the Hotel was fresh, clean and friendly staff. Loved the continental breakfast time and the staff that handles that department. Nice ladies. My husband and I enjoyed swimming in the clean pool. Can't say enough about this Hotel. It's a great place to stay and relax away from the noise. I enjoyed the modern look of the rooms and furniture. My husband and I will be back. Thank you!
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Evelyn & Elmer
"great"
awsome
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
cherita
"Close to the boardwalk."
Nice clean hotel for a reasonable rate. Just three minutes from kemah and the boardwalk. Enjoyed our stay and would visit this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"A little cramped"
Close to NASA and not too far from Galveston! I booked a room with 2 queens and a pull out couch for 4 adults and 2 kids and the room we got was a LOT smaller than I expected. The pull out couch once pulled out literally left NO room to walk past and the 2 "queen" (I believe they gave us 2 double beds, I own a queen and this bed was a bit smaller) beds were only separated by a small night stand. I asked for 2 extra pillows (for the kids on the pull out) and though very friendly the front desk lady said they didn't have any due to high occupancy. Breakfast accommodations were well received by my group. Due to high occupancy the very small breakfast area was overflowing with guests. They are very strict on the cut off time of 10:30! The very sweet lady refilling everything constantly told me in Spanish that there was only a few min left and I was glad she did! I rushed to get a plate of biscuits and gravy for my brother and sisinlaw who were still getting ready. Too bad I didn't get juice or anything else for them because they literally lock the juice dispenser and take everything away promptly at 10:30. Next time I'll book home wood suites in the same area it was MuCH bigger and same price or less.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Carly
"Less than 10 minutes from Kemah Boardwalk"
I chose this hotel because it offered suites with King sized beds, and it was close to Kemah Boardwalk. Staff Friendliness & Helpfulness: My husband and I booked three rooms through Expedia. When I called to see if I could get my rooms on the same floor, the man who answered the phone seemed incompetent and a little rude. He was not aware that one person had booked the rooms (Is this normal?); so he argued with me that I had only booked one room. He was not helpful at all. When we arrived at the hotel, apparently the shift had changed and the lady behind the front desk saved the day (She earned the 4 rating). She automatically suggested that we be on the same floor and began to work at finding us rooms on the same floor. The Facilities & the Rooms: The rooms looked clean and the facilities on a whole were pleasing to the eye, but my room did not smell as clean as it looked. I think the other two rooms were okay (I am part owner of a Cleaning business.) The hotel offers their guests a Full Breakfast; this is another reason we chose the hotel. Since it is not in safe walking distance of a restaurant, the breakfast was a selling point. The breakfast was pretty decent. Overall, I would recommend the hotel in spite of the smell in my room and the first front desk agent I spoke to.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Pat
"HOT STAY"
Our,a.c wasn't blowing cold.placed a call to desk for service,not sure if maintaince ever showed.we left to eat and when we returned it was late and still hot.THe waffle mix at breakfast was old.It was real thick and sour.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Not bad"
Everything was good except the bedding was damp. At first we thought it was just cool from the AC but it was still wet from washing.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Corey
Hotel was wonderful. The suites were convenient and clean. Room service did an excellent job.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Close to the Boardwalk and NASA clean rooms.."
The rooms are large and clean...Breakfast was a hit and the staff were very friendly
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Close to Kemah and Nasa"
The hotel front desk staff were very friendly and super helpful...they greeted me by name when we got in and welcomed us as if we were visiting family. Felt very warm and welcomed! Great staff at the front desk!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"Very helpful staff and great location as well as r"
It was a great stay and would definitely recommend it
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
GREAT LOCALE ! CLOSE TO KEMAH, GALVESTON, AND NASA . WE WERE HELPED OUT TREMENDOUSLY BY STAFF ON PURCHASING TIRE AFTER A BLOWOUT, THEY GAVE US SEVERAL PLACES THAT HAD TIRES AND PROVIDED PRECISE DIRECTIONS. GREAT STAFF, VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL,
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
MURROW FAMILY
"Fabulous stay"
It was a mini vacation stay. We enjoyed every minute of it. I will most definitely be staying again.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Darrell
"A Great Place"
The front office staff is so nice. We brought our dog with us, and it was no problem. The hotel maids were very nice about getting us extra towels and shampoo. This hotel was very clean, and the room was spacious and had enough room for a family of 4. The Wi-Fi was free and worked well, and everyone staying there seemed quite satisfied. It would be nice if this was a little bit closer to the boardwalk, but it has a great rate. Also, there is a Shell station right by it, so you can walk to it for drinks, etc that you might need. I would go back to this hotel again and would recommend it to others.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Stacy
Beds were extremely soft and comfortable!
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2013
Bridgette
Second stay and frustrated to see they have dropped Fox News! Air conditioner was marginal for the hot, humid weather.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
"Kemah getaway"
Only minor problem was the shower curtain wasn't big enough for the shower.
1 night family trip May 31, 2013
It was a awesome place to stay. And the workers were very and polite!Yes I would tell people to go stay there!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Close to Kemah Boardwalk"
Good location, close to Kemah. Lots of restaurants around to choose from. Even a grocery store nearby to grab anything you might have forgotten. Friendly staff, big breakfast buffet, very clean & comfortable room. Lots of space. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
LV
"Wonderful stay"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice, comfortable rooms
3 night trip May 23, 2013
"I'd stay here again."
The staff was very nice and pleasant. The room was very clean and comfortable. It's night next to a gas station and subway. And just up the road there are places to eat. I'd be happy to stay at this location again.
1 night business trip May 9, 2013
"It's a surprising jewel"
It was a last min trip to Houston to attended a convention. Most hotels near the convention were sold out. I found this hotel and was very impressed with comfort level. I highly recommend this hotel to personal or business travelers. They serve breakfast in the morning, I did not use it, but YE waffles and fruit looked good
Other trip May 10, 2013
MJ
"Nice stay near the Boardwalk"
I was looking for a hotel near the Boardwalk as it was my first visit to Kemah. This hotel was very nice, excellent staff, clean room and exactly what we needed with easy access to the Kemah Boardwalk.
Other trip May 9, 2013
Krisi
"Comfort, cleanliness, considerate, honesty..."
They allowed us to check in early which was a BIG Plus! Came back late, grabbed a cup of coffee and left a bag downstairs! They had it for us in the morning...contents intact....MAJOR relief! Honest staff!!!!!!! Loved their blueberry waffles!!!!!! Great breakfast! Will certainly consider Comfort Inns again...
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
Zeeder
Love this hotel everytime I stay!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2013
Tiffany
Nice hotel, front desk clerk let us change our room which was right off lobby to second floor. Only negative was thin walls, heard every word the guy in room next to us said.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Beth
"Staycation"
While this was a little further away from any attractions than I prefered it was a really nice hotel. The staff was extremely polite and helpful and the complimentary breakfast buffett was pretty impressive. My best friend and I are both single parents and did this as a staycation for our kids who range in age from 3-19.
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2013
"Loved it!!"
We loved it, the bed was so comfortable and everything was super clean. It was like a bedroom not a hotel!
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2013
"Great room at a very reasonable price."
Great room at a very reasonable price. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant, even gave us coupons to use at the Boardwalk! The rooms were comfortable and clean. Continental breakfast was also good.
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
Darla
"Great!"
The hotel was great! The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. My biggest issue with hotels is the cleanliness of the bathroom and the beds and this establishment did not let me down. Very comfortable and I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 31, 2013
"not in busy down town houston"
very happy
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
brandie
I stay at a lot of hotels on a frequent basis. This stay was for R&R and I was very disappointed. The was extremely musty smelling. I had to call down to the front desk twice to report the issue and it took 2 1/2 hrs to get the housekeeping staff to come and spray room deodorizer...This worked for about an hour. The manager on staff never called to check to see if the issue was resolved. I won't be coming back to this property any time soon.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"Very comfortable and roomy"
Loved our stay. There was enough space for everything; lots of outlets for electronics and charging the cellphones. TV is up to date and my son can play his Xbox on it. Breakfast was great - people were very friendly. Thank you!
2 night trip Nov 24, 2012
Gigi
"Staff not friendly"
Staff not too friendly and the cleaning fluid too strong
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
"10 minutes from family and friends."
We enjoyed it and found it pleasant and comfortable. Wish it had been warmer to try the lovely pool!
3 night trip Oct 26, 2012
This is a really nice hotel with beds that are super soft and comfy and the price was just as wonderful! Would stay again!
3 night trip Nov 1, 2012
Room was clean and ready when I arrived. Everyone was courteous and friendly from the manager to the room help. Was a good experience and will stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Doug
Other than the first room they had me in, the 2nd room was OK. I couldn't get the AC to shut off, and if I turned the temp up, the heater would turn on. It was right behind a gas station, but it was quiet.
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2012
"Simply a GREAT value"
Simply a GREAT value - very clean, practically brand new facilities. Very nice large, suite type room. Decent breakfast buffet and adequate workout room. My wife and I were very pleased with our stay.
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!"
This was a great hotel. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The free shuttle to nearby Kemah was a huge plus. We really enjoyed the free hot breakfast. I will absolutely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2012
"Nice and friendly"
The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast had a nice variety of juices. The food was hot and the eggs didn't taste like powder. I would recommend this hotel if you want a nice and friendly place to stay. Its convient to Galveston and Kemah boardwalk.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Celeste
"Pretty Good"
I remember my first time stay being better maybe because of the room location but I remember the beds being more comfortable too... and I just went there about 3 months ago...
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Sandy
"Kind of Hidden"
Very nice, clean, comfortable beds, good breakfast, friendly staff. Only negative, typical of many hotels, no shelf in shower for shampoo, razor, etc.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2012
DW
"Conveniently close to Kemah Boardwalk"
The stay was pretty good. The only thing I wish they would have is an indoor pool. Taking my family on this vacation, we were subjected to staying indoors (except for the boardwalk) because of the cold front that came into town. An indoor pool would have provided a luxury we could have all used for entertainment. There are no restaurants, except fast food, that were in walking distance. The hotel is centrally located in the middle of nowhere but I guess that works if you're looking for peace and quietness after a long day at the boardwalk. The complimentary breakfast was good. The staff was good. The cleanliness was good. And the room was good. Overall, I would recommend this hotel and stay again.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
T.A. Daniel
I will for sure book this hotel for another stay. The hotel and room were very nice and clean and the breakfast each morning was very good. I had a very positive stay.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Great place at a good rate."
My kids loved it.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Harold age 54
it was very nice we had just got married earlier and choose this location for our honeymoon stay.
Romance trip Sep 26, 2012
"Great place to stay!!"
This was a great place to stay. Clean location and friendly staff. Awesome location, just minutes from the Kemah Boardwalk and about 30 minutes from Galveston. I would definitely stay here again when we are in the area!
Family trip Sep 25, 2012
VicTeg
"Great Place to Stay"
The Comfort Suites was a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is in quiet, conveinent area. Kemah Boardwalk is literally 5 minutes away and the mall, movies, and shopping centers are not too far either. I will definately be going back!!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012