All hotels in Seabrook, Texas, United States of America
5755 Bayport Blvd, Seabrook, TX, 77586, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Great pool
  • Value
    Rather comfortable
"Great place to stay over before or after cruises"
We stayed overnight at the hotel because it was near the terminal for cruise ships and they said they had a shuttle that would take us over. It turned out that it is a popular place to stay on the weekends to be able to go to the terminal and the team there did an amazing job of organizing guests and getting them shuttled back and forth to the terminal. They also took people back and forth to local places the evening before. The hotel was fine, what I would expect out of a Best Western, but the hard working efforts of their team is what made it impressive.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great hotel for cruise passengers"
Stay was great, hotel very accommodating. Complimentary shuttle service to area restaurants & Kemah Boardwalk is nice but if it gets busy, call an Uber cab to get around. Uber was cheap, fast & easy. Shuttle to cruise ship was timely and pleasant. Hot breakfast was good - and complimentary too.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Nice comfortable hotel."
Excellent hotel. Only drawback is there are very few dining options close by but there are multiple options within approximately five miles.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Ricky
"Very good experience."
A very good hotel for one or two days when you have no car. Melody was very gentile, she gave us the room in the morning when we arrived from our cruise. It's not a 4 stars hotel but you have everything you need and the rooms are very big. Before the cruise I stayed at a hotel 4 stars in Houston and I can say that Best Western had more things. The shuttle was a very good thing when you have no car, you can go everywhere and they come to pick you up when you are done, just call the hotel. A great service. Best Western is closed to the cruise terminal. If you take Supper Shuttle from Hobby Airport is 70$ for 2 people. If you stay in Houston, you should pas from the airport 33$ and from the hotel to the cruise terminal 70$ more, it's not a good deal.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Nevi
"Kemah weekend"
Hotel room was comfortable, reasonable price & staff was friendly. The room was clean & bathroom was roomy. Breakfast has many options to choose from & great time frame! This hotel has quick access to Kemah which is about 5-10 minutes aittle further south, easy access on & off the freeway. The only complaint I have: Pool would have been much more enjoyable if resident drunk would not spend his entire day there..annoying
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Tanya
We asked for sheets n pillows for the hide a bed and was rudely scolded bu staff and informed we should have enough pillows on the beds. We were able to finally get sheets after a very long wait . Then in the wee hours while trying to sleeo with 3 small children we recieved a knock at the door with the same rude lady occusing us of jumping on the floor which we were not even up until she knocked on the doot waking the little ones i will never use nor recomend using this hotel ever again we spent the next day exhausted from no rest
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Kendra
"Very Friendly"
We enjoyed our stay we only had one issue and it was a very minor issue. And the breakfast was great the lady at the front desk when we arrived was very sweet and energetic she made our check in very smooth Thanks Tiffany. All other employees were great as well I just didn't get their names.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Room was very clean. Receptionist was very helpful. Breakfast was great! Will go back!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
rlue
"best western"
We had a great time in kemah tx for the weekend and the best western hotel made our stay even more comfortable the staff (tiffany) was really nice to us and helped us get to the beach only a few minutes away
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
brett berryhill
excelente
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
edgar
"Not great"
The rooms had a moldy smell. In one of the rooms we found dirty socks from somebody else. For breakfast, they ran out of waffle batter one day and syrup the second day.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great Value"
Matt was awesome! I was accommodated for early check-in - which was awesome since I'd taken a red-eye & had a wedding event to attend.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
October P
"Nice hotel and convenient."
Decided to stay another night since it was relatively close to Galveston and pricing was so much better.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"noisy"
even next to the highway we don't hear so muche the traffic, but the gas station down and the air conditionning inside the room makes it noisy alle the night long ... By the way the pool was green that day, not possible to be used ..
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
James the driver really goes above and beyond making our stay fantastic.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Stayed overnight for crawfish festival; It was 120$ vs 200$+ other decent hotels in the area. Room was clean; The lady at the reception desk was super nice and even told us the shortcut to avoid traffic; It's a little away from resturants etc, but they have Shell gas station right by the hotel which was very convenient to grab a beer in the evening. VERY GOOD breakfast! Would stay again any time
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
Liudmila
"Fabulous staff"
The hotel is very clean, breakfast was great and the staff was fabulous! They were very helpful. We were taking a cruise and they were so organized with transporting folks to the port. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Babs
"Perfect for Pre-Cruise"
We picked this hotel for a Pre cruise stay. It is about 5 minutes from the port and has a shuttle which they also use for local restaurants and attractions. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was a nice bonus.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Nice hotel. Close to Galveston and Kemah boardwalk"
We had a pleasant stay here. The breakfast was pleasant.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
The breakfast was good and the room was clean.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
Ashley
"Very clean and spacious hotel for decent price"
We only stayed one night but the room was nice and clean and there was a mini living room which I liked. The price was perfect for this hotel. Not too expensive and not too cheap.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"excellent hotel"
This hotel is an outstanding value.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2014
steve
"Pre cruise stop"
Stayed here the night before a cruise from Houston Cruise Terminal. This hotel is probably the closest to the terminal as well as near Kemah Pier, a restaurant and amusement spot. Hotel is 5 years old and very well kept. Price includes a breakfast and some local shuttle services . I would be pleased to stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Excellent choice for night before or after cruise"
Staff was very helpful when cruise boarding was delayed. Extra shuttles to get everyone timely to the cruise dock. Shuttle driver was outstanding, helpful, friendly and interesting!!
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Excellent service!"
Very accommodating. Would stay again.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
SMC
"Great hotel for overnight stay on the road & more!"
We picked this place last minute on Expedia mobile (they had a 15% special last minute discount), so the place worth the $70 for sure. They had a pretty decent breakfast too :) We didn't use the pool or free PCs, but wi-fi was pretty good.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Rovingeyes
"Close to Cruise port"
Shuttle service to and from the cruise terminal was very prompt and the driver was very helpful. although not on their webb sitte they have a buffet bkfst available.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2013
Warren Sarine
"Overall very pleased"
Clean, friendly staff. The mattress was a bit lumpy, the pillows helped. Free breakfast was hot and plentiful in the am. Water pressure was strong. Shower in good condition (no mold or rust). Looked like it was new or had been refurbished.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Nice Hotel and Great Location"
We really enjoyed our stay, checked in on a Friday afternoon and stayed until Monday morning. Even though the hotel was booked due to a bike rally in Galveston, the noise level was not a problem. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Tiny
Very nice and service great
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
Leslie jones
"Much better than expected"
Rooms were very clean and updated. Very spacious and well layed out. Beds were much better than 5 star hotels I have stayed at in the past and provided numerous pillows which was great appreciated. Price was very fair.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Beau
"Aishow stop"
Great stay
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
"Great place"
Great breakfast and room quiet and clean.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"WEEKEND GET AWAY"
I was a bit concerned at first that Hotel would not be close to the Kemah Boardwalk. But turned out better than I expected. Nice drive to the Boardwalk and the Hotel was fresh, clean and friendly staff. Loved the continental breakfast time and the staff that handles that department. Nice ladies. My husband and I enjoyed swimming in the clean pool. Can't say enough about this Hotel. It's a great place to stay and relax away from the noise. I enjoyed the modern look of the rooms and furniture. My husband and I will be back. Thank you!
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Evelyn & Elmer
"great"
awsome
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
cherita
"Close to the boardwalk."
Nice clean hotel for a reasonable rate. Just three minutes from kemah and the boardwalk. Enjoyed our stay and would visit this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"A little cramped"
Close to NASA and not too far from Galveston! I booked a room with 2 queens and a pull out couch for 4 adults and 2 kids and the room we got was a LOT smaller than I expected. The pull out couch once pulled out literally left NO room to walk past and the 2 "queen" (I believe they gave us 2 double beds, I own a queen and this bed was a bit smaller) beds were only separated by a small night stand. I asked for 2 extra pillows (for the kids on the pull out) and though very friendly the front desk lady said they didn't have any due to high occupancy. Breakfast accommodations were well received by my group. Due to high occupancy the very small breakfast area was overflowing with guests. They are very strict on the cut off time of 10:30! The very sweet lady refilling everything constantly told me in Spanish that there was only a few min left and I was glad she did! I rushed to get a plate of biscuits and gravy for my brother and sisinlaw who were still getting ready. Too bad I didn't get juice or anything else for them because they literally lock the juice dispenser and take everything away promptly at 10:30. Next time I'll book home wood suites in the same area it was MuCH bigger and same price or less.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Carly
"Less than 10 minutes from Kemah Boardwalk"
I chose this hotel because it offered suites with King sized beds, and it was close to Kemah Boardwalk. Staff Friendliness & Helpfulness: My husband and I booked three rooms through Expedia. When I called to see if I could get my rooms on the same floor, the man who answered the phone seemed incompetent and a little rude. He was not aware that one person had booked the rooms (Is this normal?); so he argued with me that I had only booked one room. He was not helpful at all. When we arrived at the hotel, apparently the shift had changed and the lady behind the front desk saved the day (She earned the 4 rating). She automatically suggested that we be on the same floor and began to work at finding us rooms on the same floor. The Facilities & the Rooms: The rooms looked clean and the facilities on a whole were pleasing to the eye, but my room did not smell as clean as it looked. I think the other two rooms were okay (I am part owner of a Cleaning business.) The hotel offers their guests a Full Breakfast; this is another reason we chose the hotel. Since it is not in safe walking distance of a restaurant, the breakfast was a selling point. The breakfast was pretty decent. Overall, I would recommend the hotel in spite of the smell in my room and the first front desk agent I spoke to.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Pat
"HOT STAY"
Our,a.c wasn't blowing cold.placed a call to desk for service,not sure if maintaince ever showed.we left to eat and when we returned it was late and still hot.THe waffle mix at breakfast was old.It was real thick and sour.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Not bad"
Everything was good except the bedding was damp. At first we thought it was just cool from the AC but it was still wet from washing.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Corey
Hotel was wonderful. The suites were convenient and clean. Room service did an excellent job.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Close to the Boardwalk and NASA clean rooms.."
The rooms are large and clean...Breakfast was a hit and the staff were very friendly
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Close to Kemah and Nasa"
The hotel front desk staff were very friendly and super helpful...they greeted me by name when we got in and welcomed us as if we were visiting family. Felt very warm and welcomed! Great staff at the front desk!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"Very helpful staff and great location as well as r"
It was a great stay and would definitely recommend it
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
GREAT LOCALE ! CLOSE TO KEMAH, GALVESTON, AND NASA . WE WERE HELPED OUT TREMENDOUSLY BY STAFF ON PURCHASING TIRE AFTER A BLOWOUT, THEY GAVE US SEVERAL PLACES THAT HAD TIRES AND PROVIDED PRECISE DIRECTIONS. GREAT STAFF, VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL,
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
MURROW FAMILY
"Fabulous stay"
It was a mini vacation stay. We enjoyed every minute of it. I will most definitely be staying again.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Darrell
"A Great Place"
The front office staff is so nice. We brought our dog with us, and it was no problem. The hotel maids were very nice about getting us extra towels and shampoo. This hotel was very clean, and the room was spacious and had enough room for a family of 4. The Wi-Fi was free and worked well, and everyone staying there seemed quite satisfied. It would be nice if this was a little bit closer to the boardwalk, but it has a great rate. Also, there is a Shell station right by it, so you can walk to it for drinks, etc that you might need. I would go back to this hotel again and would recommend it to others.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Stacy
Beds were extremely soft and comfortable!
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2013
Bridgette
Second stay and frustrated to see they have dropped Fox News! Air conditioner was marginal for the hot, humid weather.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
"Kemah getaway"
Only minor problem was the shower curtain wasn't big enough for the shower.
1 night family trip May 31, 2013