All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights herePlaça Rosa dels Vents, 1, Barcelona, Barcelona, 08039, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Tries too hard and fails"
Tries hard to be hip and forgets to focus on service.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Great for couples"
The hotel was fantastic, it lived up to my expectations. The staff was very friendly and courteous and professional. If you didn't like something they changed it right away with no problems or hesitations. No request was too big or small. The hotel itself was beautiful and the rooms were very comfortable, i was hesitant at first with the bathroom seeming so see-through but you could only make out shadows and not actually see through the glass so that was good, bed SUPER comfy. Nice nightlife. I would def go back again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
SG
"Great fun hotel for young people"
Excellent service Amazing room Young and energetic staff willing to help 24/7 Quite expensive but worth it. Have already booked my next trip at W.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
"Amazing"
Simply superb and in every perspective iwas so satisfied
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
"Another great W"
Great hotel experience due to staff, food (wave restaurant), drink (eclipse bar), room (rain shower especially). Views are spectacular, location is ok given all the benefits above.
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
HOwZzaT
"Great hotel but a disaster if you live on <7F"
W didn't give me the floor level they promise. I highly suggest the future visitors negotiate floor level before you book. If they give you levels lower than 7F, that equals a disaster.
Other trip Jan 31, 2013
"On business with a view"
Loved the hotel location...and the direct access to the beach. Was dissapointed regarding the breakfast locations. One day I managed to have breakfast in the breakfast room lobby level and the next day due to a space problem was directed to beach level. You are a second class citisen then, and it smelled of sewers
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
Snif2love
"Amazing hotel"
My boyfriend and I stayed at the W barcelona for 4 nights. We thought the W barcelona was simply amazing! It is so modern and sleek and everyone was so nice and helpful. The only complaint I have is the air conditioning in the room. For some reason our room air conditioning was not controlled by us so each time we wanted the room cooler we had to call the front desk. The response time was super fast.
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
"Great Hotel of Couples"
Staff was very attentive, concierge services extremely helpful
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
Alvaro
"The best hotel in barcelon"
Absolutely incredible hotel. You can see it coming into the airport because it's an absolutely amazing building right on the beach. Several good restaurants, pool, room service. Had a great stay and they even provided a complimentary bottle of wine. Easily the best hotel in barcelona.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2012
"Ultra modern hip hotel"
Amazing hotel!! Clean, ultra modern, hip! This hotel is the best hotel in Barcelona for young singles that want a trendy and fashionable place to stay.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Fadi
"Stunning views, great service"
We landed at Barcelona at 9:30 am after an overnight flight. Of course our room wasnt ready yet but they were very helpful storing our luggage and providing access to showers and a plac to change clothes . We lounged by the pool til our room was ready at noon. Great views of the bay and the city. Great room service food. A little pricey on the Internet, and you have to pay for ice water for room service. But overall, great hotel.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2012
"W Barcelona review"
A happening place everyday and night and never a lull. Lots of people there for the night life are not staying at the hotel. Would be nice if mostly hotel guests were using the amenities.
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
JM
"Great place to relax and unwind"
Great location right on the beach with fabolous pool and diligent and organized service.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2012
MB
"Great Hotel Resort"
Hotel and Staff were great. Often thanked us for being "so friendly". There is a large portion of affluent guests who we witnessed being very rude to the pool attendants, bartendenders, etc. But all of the staff handeled the attitude with grace. Get to the pool SUPER SUPER early if you want a lounger. They are all claimed for the day by 8am. The website and other reviews dont really mention it, but the hotel is very gay friendly.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
"Great Hotel!"
This is a great hotel on a great location on the Barcelona Beach. The staff were extremely helpful and the pool are was very nice (althought it could be bigger). The room was awesome... although my only complaint was that our non-smoking room smelled somewhat like smoke. Great hotel, I would definitely stay here again. The beds were beyond comfrotable.
Other trip Jul 10, 2012

"Lovely hotel, awful check-in service"
Awful check-in service, Waited 4 hours for our room and our requests not been noted. Apart from the check-in all staff were superb and extremely helpful and poliet. One of my favourite hotels, has everything you need for a fabulous break in the sun.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Perfect
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
An excellent hotel, highly recommend. In a great location on the beach.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Alan
"The W Experience"
An absolutely fantastic experience. Best hotel in Barcelona
6 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Farhana
ZA
"Highly recommend W Barcelona"
Great hotel & staff.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"great hotel amazing views"
was wonderful will come back again...staff are really friendly!
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
joey
"Best stay ever"
The staffs are really helpful and he bite itself is perfect!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
jessica
"Fantastic"
From the moment we checked in, to the moment we left we had a great time in Barcelona. The hotel is stunning. The food worthy of a michelin star. The Staff exemplary Truly an excellent hotel who took car of the details and even left the wife a cake in the room for her birthday. Thank you
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Awesome views in room and trendy atmosphere"
The 10-day stay was nice. We initially got a room overseeing the port but after asking front desk for a better room we got a room with a magnificent view of Barceloneta. We got some nice amenities from the hotel during our stay. The drinking water issue merits rethinking by the management. They stress that there is bottled water for free available at any time. There are very similar water bottles for 4,50 euro each. It became annoying having to ask every time for the free water. The mini bar was well stocked but glasses for wine or water were not replaced after use. We had to ask several times for glasses for the wines in the room. The lobby is busy and trendy with lots of young and beautiful people. The gym was awesome. We liked the W experience in Barcelona. There is opportunity for improved service but we would still come back for a W style vacation.
10 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Juan Pablo
"Perfect holidays"
Very good hotel with beautiful view Nice ambience
4 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Best hotel"
We got engaged in barcelona and stayed here that evening in a studio suite. The room was the best I've ever stayed in and probably ever will! Concierge were great sorting special requests. The Bravo restaurant was also amazing. Overall all... Best night ever!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Amazing!!!!"
Barcelona is an amaIng city to start off with. However, when you add in the W Barcelona you have the best combination. The hotel is one of the best I've stayed in anywhere in the world. The views are amazing, the facilities are top notch, and the staff are extremely knowledgable in every area. We were recommended said me great places to eat and visit and were treated like superstars for the entire stay.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Kyri
"Spectacular views of City from waterfront hotel"
Clean and modern hotel with spectacular glass sail structure. Walking into reception you are faced with a four story coloured light display in the atrium. I was lucky enough to have a room high up, which had a good view over the port. The staff for booking in and checking out were efficient and polite. The hotel is a little out of the centre with a long walk around the harbour, but the walk along the seafront to get to the hotel is pleasant. The rooms were nicely furnished with the bed facing the picture window.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Fantastic hotel excellent views"
Brilliant hotel right on the beach great views . We stayed on the 22nd floor in the Wonderful room. Really comfy bed. Great breakfast if a little pricey. Overall a great stay .
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
John & Penny
"One of the best hotels in Barcelona"
This Hotel is a great place to stay in Barcelona. Its on the beach, has great facilities and food. The room had an amazing view but it would have been nice to be able to open a window, which wasn't possible. It was a great Hotel and made our stay in Barcelona really memorable.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Iconic Hotel by the Mediterranean Sea"
My family and I are fans of the W Hotels chain, when we found out we have the chance to stay in this hotel in Barcelona, it was certainly going to be a finale to cap off our Barcelona trip. And it did not let us down. The building is an icon in the port of Barcelona, and even from other photo spots around Barcelona, e.g. from the peak of the Three Crosses in Park Guell, roof top of Barcelona Cathedral, in and around the port areas, etc. One just couldn't take enough photos of the hotel due to it's unique architecture. Although we arrived at the hotel lobby half-past 12pm, we are able to check into our room with no problem at all. The hotel staff that helped us at the reception, Dann, was very friendly and helpful to fulfill our request. We were given a room at the 23rd floor. The hotel room was facing the Mediterranean Sea with partial port view, was very relaxing to just lay back on the bay window looking out into the sea. The room layout and decor was expected of W Hotels standards, and the views from up here both in the room and along the lift lobby was amazing. A few short-comings that me and my wife may observed are: the mood lighting doesn't work in our room, the corridor decor can be improve, and distinctly, the "W Hotels" smell is not as distinct in this particular one. We drew these comparisons from our recent stays at the Singapore and Taipei hotels. Overall, we were satisfied with our stay and it really capped off our Barcelona trip on a high :)
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Ah Huat
SG
"One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in."
A lovely all round experience. Spa, gym, room, food and environment in general were fantastic.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Kate
"W Barcelona fantastic"
Really loved the hotel from the room, to the staff to the ambiance
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
mtl
"Bar bill"
Very upset that at the end of my stay even though I'd paid cash for every drink we had in hotel I was given a bar bill And thay were adamant we had to pay I was told by staff who already have your card details that thay would review and email me but I have been home a week now and I have heard nothing And I no there will b a deduction from my card Which means I then have to try fight to get a refund Very upset by this to be honest spoilt my stay in what was a fantastic hotel
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
check bill
"Superb views, great facilities, incredible staff"
Had a nice surprise when they upgraded our reservation. Max in reception was extremely helpful. Looking forward to my next visit.
"Very nice hotel , but very over priced ."
It is without doubt an awesome hotel faculties wise and location , but value for money I think not , the cocktail bar was seriously overpriced it took nearly 10 minutes to make 2 drinks and they tasted like cough mixture. It was my wife's 50th birthday so I arranged room service for that morning , I clearly marked breakfast for 2 and only 1 arrived it was nicely presented but nothing special (50 euros) come on I would want a breakfast feast for 50 euro's each . Enough said . I will go back to Barcelona beautiful city but where I will stay haven't decided ?
"Long weekend"
Great hotel
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Azikha
"Great. Views were amazing. Loved it"
Recommended. A little pricey but nice. Nice staff good location. Rooms smell nice. The wifi charge is ridiculous though. €19 per day just for wifi! More than a months fee at home lol. Everything else was top notch just wifi was extortionate. Views were really nice. Taxis easy to get. Beach nearby. I'm just writing now because I haven't hit the word count and it won't let me leave this page, starting to regret visiting to leave the review... They won't let me leave! :((( help me. I'm being held prisoner in cyber space. But yeah W is nice. Visit. Hopefully I've hit their tyrannical word count now. Wish me luck... Nope!!!!! What do I have to do to get out if here. I just wanna go home. If u wanna visit Barcelona try the W Hotel you won't regret it. Although Arts Hotel is nice too and Pullman Skipper. I haven't actually stayed at Arts but my friend had a suite there and it was nice. Stayed at the Pullman last year was nice too. W better though. By the way I had a superior room in the W upgraded for the views which were worth it. Ok. That's surely enough words. Lettttttt meeee outttttt
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Mike C from MCR
"Stunning hotel"
This hotel made the trip to Barcelona really special loved robbery thing about the hotel, the views from the rooms are incredible.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
lindsey
"Excellent Hotel central to Beach, Marina, Rambla"
We recently visited the W Barcelona for my husbands 40th Birthday. The whole experience was exceptional, the only fault which would be extreme nit picking was the mode lighting in the room did not work and the electric curtains would not operate correctly on closing. However the positives far outway this, the attentive friendly staff, the Eclipse nightclub with free exclusive guest entry with live drummer and DJ (London Beats), the food, the location - proximity to the beach, marina and Rambla . I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for something extra special
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Karan and Shaun
"The quietest hotel room I have ever stayed in."
I am a very light sleeper and I have slept just as well here as at home. Very comfortable, great views, a thoroughly enjoyable stay. Bravo wasn't quite as good as I was expecting and I really think they should split smokers and non smokers if they allow people to smoke while others are eating but that is my only criticism, the rest was great.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
mary
"5* hotel on the beach"
Stayed here for 2 nights, excellent view of the beach and city in room 1414. Everything u could want is in the room except tea and coffee facilities for that essential morning cuppa! Staff are very attentive and can't do enough to accommodate your every need. Didn't eat in the hotel but there is an excellent tapas bar below the hotel and breakfast place also below hotel by beach entrance to hotel.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Leeza, 40
"Great Views. Taxi ride into the centre of town."
Reception excellent and multilingual. I had asked on booking for a room on a high floor with a sea view, however they could only manage floor 8 with a reasonable sea view overlooking the ferry and cruise liner docks. The receptionist rather oversold the room when we booked in and I was disappointed when we went up to the room There appeared to be a cruise liner holiday party booked in the first night before their cruise, so the hotel was very busy, but I had specified the type of room I wanted on booking and they were only there one night. We had a Comfort Room with the bed in the middle of the room looking out of the window which was great when sat up in bed looking out. The bed was the most comfortable bed we have slept in and we have been to Barcelona 15 times in 14 different hotels. The room was clean and the wet room excellent. The toilet consistent of a frosted glass cubical at the back of the room and even though we have been married for over 30 years, found it better to arrange a schedule were one went for a cup of coffee in the lounge. I am on the older end of the age scale so take this as you wish, the hotel was more style than substance and the excessive use of plastic in the seating was not to my taste, however the lounge and breakfast room were light and airy and pleasant to use. We went up to the cocktail lounge on the 26 floor expecting a touch of sophistication, the view was fantastic but the room was small dark and disappointing, so we left.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
ag
"Peaceful surroundings"
Excellent hotel, particularly if you want to relax. It is a bit out of the way. The only disappointing experience was the food in the hotel restaurant and the ground floor over looking the beach.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Lon
"fab hotel"
fab hotel....everything amazing...very cool atmosphere only complaint...restaurants a little pricey.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
mike
"Great hotel on a fantastic beach"
First trip to the W Barcelona and we were not disappointed. We didn't get the room we booked but the hotel immediately offered us complimentary breakfast for the two days. A fair compromise we thought. Room was very comfortable with a great view. If you want a great hotel with a slightly different location to city centre ( ie on a big beautiful beach ) then this is the one for you. Concierge was very helpful with some great restaurant recommendations ( try Born Llamber - awesome ). Amenities very good and if the hotel is trying to be slightly cool and targeting the younger generation, then I would say it does this pretty well. Drinks slightly pricey but then I guess that is par for the course for a high end hotel. Would I go again - in a heartbeat !
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
mike
"Amazing Trip"
Fantastic hotel, so much fun! Food was amazing!
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Lee
"The W Hotel"
Excellent staff and room impressive. Nightclub ok, best views of city reserved for VIP, all very tedious. No free wifi in room, 19 euros for 24hrs, errr I don't think so in 2014. One bottle of free water in room, the others 4.50 euros, crazy! Great overall experience, just be careful of extra charges.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Lovely Hotel great location for beach."
lovely hotel great for a beach break a long walk to main streets but can get a cab.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014