All hotels in Bennington, Vermont, United States of America
141 West Main Street, Bennington, VT, 05201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Surprisingly good."
Well maintained establishment with the feel of a "home." The lobby feels more like a large living room; the rooms are humble but very comfortable. The most challenging thing of this hotel was finding it in the dark, but that was easily addressed. The location is excellent: right on Main Street in Bennington's downtown. I'll definitely stay here again if I visit.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Alex
"Clean, comfortable bed."
Everything was very clean, and the bed was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Clean, quiet, centrally located--all at a very fair price. A great value and a pleasant place to stay in Bennington.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Could be great with some training and elbow grease"
Nicely designed hotel. Very quiet, including the a/c and heating system. Desk staff a little surly, room smelled a little mildewy and damp--underused? Great location!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Stay at Paradise Inn"
Staff was friendly and courteous. Room met our needs.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great place for a great price"
Bennington Vt has lots of motor lodges and motels, but this is a good one. Great price, large, clean Holiday Inn-type rooms looking out onto the pool. Walking distance to the center of town: restaurants, shops, major crossroads to get to the Berkshires, Mass MOCA, the Clark Art Institute, etc. Not too many extras but free wi-fi, a fitness room, and lots of hot water. We'll stay again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Noel
"Pair a dice"
Nice town. Old hard beds.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Very nice staff, helpful
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
barbara
"nice place"
Nice place to stay. Hotel people were friendly. We had one problem and it was taken care of in about 20 min.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Quite Nice"
Comfortable. Very Nice
1 night trip Dec 11, 2014
Danforth
"Great place to bring your dog"
The Hotel is in a great location. It is a little old, but clean and perfect if you are traveling with a dog. However, we made reservations for a King bed. The confirmation came with a Queen bed and we ended up with a double. They only have two room with Queen beds.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
sima
"Paradise is a great bargain"
We stayed at the Paradise when we went to a wedding in Bennington. For the price, the room was quiet, clean and very comfortable. Missed having a coffee pot in the room, but there was coffee/tea in the lobby. We would definitely return to the Paradise Inn if we were in the area.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Betty
"Great little secret"
I enjoyed this little hotel. The staff was always helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything was ok for me. From the front desk to housekeeping, I had no complaints.
4 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
alford
"Paradise at the Paradise Inn, Bennington, VT"
Great hotel with nice king-sized bed, older model TV that provided a wide range of cable channels and a very resort-style lobby. I was one of the few people at the hotel so had the run of the place. About 1 block off the main road and the signs on that road still make it a little hard to find without GPS. Would stay there every time I am in Bennington, VT.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Allen
"Nice motel in center of town at affordable price."
We were there for a family celebration so the Paradise was a good value for us.
"A little bit of Paradise"
It's a motel - good value for the price. No clock radio, no microwave, no shampoo - but there was a small frig, soap and towels. Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Byron R
"Will stay again"
This hotel was comfortable. Everything was in working condition, the hotel is dated but in good condition.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
jack
"Family get together"
Convenient location.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great budget-minded option in Bennington"
We got a great deal, being off-season. The hotel was surprisingly charming for basically being a motel. There was tasty coffee in the lobby in the morning. Check-in and check-out were both a breeze. I'd definitely consider staying there again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"A step above the others"
Hotel hallway and entry to annex building had musty smell, however the further you walked down the hall the smell dissipated. It appears that the annex building was recently renovated and we found ouroom to have new furniture and finishes with comfortable bed. Wifi was strong signal Tv set was small with limited channels
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
bryan
"Enjoyable"
Lovely well manicured lawns
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2014
"Good Value- Good Location"
Near the Main Street and a convenient quiet location.
7 night trip Oct 22, 2014
W H Keith
"Not worth it"
Outdoor property nice. Fast easy check in. Very quiet. Room smelled bad. Housekeeper was very unprofessional. Housekeeper looked high on drugs. No fitted sheets on the bed, just a flat sheet tucked in and only 2 pillows.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Shabby stay"
Bennington was a lovely town, but this hotel did not fit that description. I don't know if it was because we booked through hotels.com, or what, but we were in a shabby room right off the lobby. The screens had holes in them and we were on the first floor. No very safe. There was only coffee or tea in a small off room. The thing that bothered me the most was the smell in the hallway and the room. It was overpriced for the facilities, but probably not the area. Very scenic area.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
jane
"Great getaway"
We had a great stay. The room was clean and the king size bed was comfortable. All the rooms on the floor were non smoking and you could not smell smoke anywhere on the property. The location was great and had many restaurants that were close. The only thing that could have been better was a HD TV in the room. The TV was basic with basic cable stations.
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
"Close to historical sites"
Everything was great.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Close to Bennington Museum & Monument"
Everything was just fine.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"lovely grounds"
Paradise is an older hotel but is clean and well kept. the pool area and lawn bowling area are away from street traffic and scenic. Very nice spot for morning coffee. Would stay there again
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Would be nice to have in-room coffee. It's a hike to the front office from the third building. The linens are very dated. Throw pillows on the bed!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Nice hotel in an expensive area"
Hotel is a good stopover point at a decent price. Traffic was heavy in an area difficult to get Round in
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Not worth the money"
I wish I could find something nice to say about this hotel but I'm afraid I can't. From the time we checked in to the time that we checked out a night early, the service was horrible. The beds had cheap, uncomfortable mattresses, there was a funky smell in the room, there were stains on the floor, creepy pictures on the walls, and our air conditioner crapped out in the middle of the night. When I told the desk lady that we were checking out a day early, she made no effort to see what was wrong and maybe try to fix it. The location was the only plus to this hotel.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Lance
Could use updating. Wifi was bad.room smelled musty.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"In central part of Bennington"
It was the perfect motel for our needs and the location rocked!
4 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
David Donovan
Wish economy rooms had better cable (more channels) and refrigerator.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Paradise Inn"
Clean, convenient, friendly. I was in town for one night for business and needed a basic place to stay. Paradise Inn has become my new "go-to" hotel when I stay in Bennington.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Jared L
"Nice to Location/ private"
Hotel was very nice. Good location but private. Room was clean and roomy. Very comfortable. Rate was reasonable.
4 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
"Good location if you can locate it!"
The road signage needs to be followed up with directional arrows because the building is across the back of another building! The interior is old but acceptable, the staff friendly, and the location close to museum and center of town.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"This hotel smells"
While the location was great. Staff was nice. The room needed to be updated. The biggest issue was the VERY musty smell of the room. Almost overpowering! Need to refresh rooms!!!!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Ginger
"I thought I died and went to Paradise"
This was a very, very pleasant surprise
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
L,F.
"One Night"
Spent one night here which is about right for this place. Room was clean but EVERYTHING is thoroughly worn out. If you just want a bed for the night this will do. Also, not nearly enough lighting in the room.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Clean and resonable close to town"
musky smell, or maybe old smoking smell, desk pleasant, wi-fi- in lobby but no one told me that,until I found out myself
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Peggy and Jennifer
very clean
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
joseph carista
"Easy access, feels homey. Nice grounds."
No elevator. Ask for a room on the first floor. The best rooms have balconies that overlook the lovely pool. Best views are on the side of the building that is vertical to the road where you will have a nice view of the moon over the trees reflected in the water. Pushed back a little from the road with relaxing grounds but the room you are likely to get with a discount are second floor and second rate. My room was over the front entrance and I heard every person coming and going from the front walk. Delivery trucks to a neighboring cafe at dawn woke me up just like in the city! Would return for the right price if I'm in town though.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
C
"Reunion Weekend 50 Years"
I remember when this hotel was built and it was coupled with the Paradise Restaurant, a great restaurant and this was a great hotel. We found only one draw back. The room did not have a coffee maker or a small refrigerator. We had to go to the front desk/lobby to get our morning coffee. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and cordial.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Gary and Mike
"Lovely Romantic Place"
I enjoyed it very much. The pool and surrounding area are so beautiful and comfortable.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Margaret
"One night stay"
Good location and fair price. Hannah, front desk clerk, was VERY helpful with giving good info on local places to eat and directions.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Highly recommended"
Room was very comfortable and staff were extremely nice and helpful. Used the laundry facility (which is just one washer and one dryer but had no problem since no one else was using them). They were very reasonable on the price of using them and on detergent and fabric softener. Good location if you want to walk downtown or to the Bennington Museum (1/2 mile away in the opposite direction).
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Krynnl
There is not much available for motels in the area. The paradise has seen its day in the 1960's. It has not been upgraded much but the rooms were clean, beds comfortable and the price reasonable. It has been reasonably maintained and in an odd way I sort of enjoyed the look of the angles of the roof line and balconies on the 2nd floor rooms. The hallway had a peculiar odor of cleaning stuff. The pool and back lawn area again is dated but comfortable. Plenty of movies on the TV, WI-FI works good and you are far away from the road noise. Green Mountain coffee in the morning was delicious. All in all we were satisfied.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Rich
"Pool was nice- great for the money"
Would stay there again
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Debbie
"Nice Motel, inspensive, Quite, and very freindly"
A refrigerator in our room to keep the foods & drink that we had brought for our family reunion would have made our room perfect. Good location , near West Arlington & Manchester where I was born & I grew up.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014