Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah, Mecca
In Abraj Al-Bait towers
You can hardly get closer to Al-Haram mosque than Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah, part of the Abraj Al-Bait tower complex, facing King Abdul Aziz Gate. It's about an hour's drive to Jeddah International Airport and 20 minutes to Jabal-Al-Noor sacred mountain.
Elevators bring you direct to the vast Al-Haram mosque complex, within which you'll find the black cube of the sacred Kaaba and the miraculous Zamzam well. There's also shopping close by at Abraj Al-Bait mall, with around 600 boutiques and an international food court.
Choice of restaurants
Guests love the buffet breakfast with its array of Western and Eastern options. Later in the day, you can choose between upscale Al Naim restaurant, Al Diwan tea lounge, or go for a less formal buffet meal at Al Firdaous or Hajar; special menus are available for children.
Spread over 41 stories, 1200 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites in tasteful neutral tones are served by an impressive row of elevators. All have free Internet and LCD TV, bathrobes, and 24-hour room service, and some have partial views of the mosque courtyard or Kaaba.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $167
- Standard City View
- Classic City View
- Superior Room (Haram Quad)
- Superior Triple Room (Haram)
- Junior Suite Part Haram View
- Junior Suite, 2 Single Beds
- Junior Suite Part Kaaba View
- Junior Suite Part Haram View
- Deluxe Part Kaaba View
- Junior Suite (City Quad)
- Junior Suite (Part Haram Quad)
- Superior Part Haram View
- Classic Double
- Classic Room (Quad)
- Diplomatic Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 1,036 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 31 floors
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing a room
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
Nearby Five Star Mecca hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 4 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Designated smoking areas
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- 14-inch plasma TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningHajar - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Al Naseem - This restaurant serves breakfast and brunch.
Al Fairdous - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Al Naeem - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Al Diwan - Onsite coffee shop.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah, Mecca’s small print
Also known as
- Moevenpick Hotel And Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
- Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
- Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Deposit: SAR 1000 per night
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge
Valet parking costs SAR 150-200 per night
Rollaway beds are available for SAR 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.