All hotels in Enola, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2055 Technology Pkwy, Enola, PA, 17050, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Immaculate"
Excellent
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
SHAISTA
"Mecum weekend"
Third time staying at the Holiday Inn Express at Enola. Clean, comfortable room as always with one notable exception. When the AC reached ideal temp not only would the compressor shut off but so did the fan. I have not experienced this before. I did bring it to the front desks attention and they seemed to have corrected it for on night but it went back to full off for the last two nights of our stay. Difficult for a light sleeper with the AC going from full on to full off, especially with the room on the I81 side of the hotel. Other than that though, the hotel was a great value as always, and the pancake machine is a nice way to start the day.
4 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
Chad
"Clean newer Hotel doesn't disappoint"
This is a clean new hotel located right off Hwy 81 in business park area.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"One-night stopover"
Friendly staff and a comfortable room. Rug near the mini-fridge was stained but the rest of the room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great hotel. Clean, comfortable, good service."
We stayed at this hotel for one night, July 15th. It is located in a very safe area, and close to Interstate 81 and 581. Our room was very clean, and the bed super comfortable. They offer two pillows, one soft and one firm, and both are very comfortable to use. Their free breakfast was quite good with a variety of foods. The room had a refrigerator with freezer section and a microwave. It also had a coffee maker, ironing board and iron. We would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to friends.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Would stay again"
Convenient to Rte. 15, room quiet and clean. Front desk night staff very friendly but day staff unhelpful and unknowledgeable. Hot breakfast very adequate. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Eileen
"Excellent place, new and clean!"
Everything was very good. Highly recommended.
4 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Ryan
"Great weekend stay!"
Stayed for a weekend trip to attend a wedding. Plenty of room to spread out ~ very important having a 3 year old! The pool was small and did not get very deep, maybe 4 feet at most. But, for us, that was also a plus having a young child. Staff were very kind and helpful.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
courtney
"Nice clean place to stay"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, my only complaint is because of a wake up call that I got at 6:00am on Sunday morning which I didn't ask for. Besides that, everything was good.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Very helpful staff and a great breakfast! We only had reservations for one night but stayed a second night.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Stayed for a business event in Mechanicsburg. Very convenient for the meeting.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Overnight stay. Staff was helpful and courteous. Room was clean.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
We found hotel room to be very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly. The free breakfast hot and tasty. Many items to choose from.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Plastic seats on couch are hot and uncomfortable, also unattractive. The rug was stained. There were only @ 12 people straying there over the holiday so they should have offered the best room they had....
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great experience and good value."
We stayed here for three nights as part of a family vacation in the area. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating to our group! The breakfast that came with the reservation was really good! I don't usually like them, because they are usually all pre-made carbs, but this place had a pancake maker, fresh eggs, sausage, biscuits, etc. in addition to cereal, yogurt etc. The rooms were spacious and clean. My only negatives are that the pool was super small (but the kids didn't care...they had fun in it) and the parking lot was pretty small. But overall, we had a great stay and would stay there again if in the area.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Amber
"Great staff, hotel could use a tweak, but good."
Staff was friendly and they have coffee and fruit out all day, which was a real blessing for a family with two small kids snowed in for a day. My suggestions for improvement - put some weights and name brand equipment in there. Ditch the yard sale elliptical machine and bad exercise bikes. Get a working pool filter. I should be able to see my feet in a 3 ft pool, however it was warm and the glass walls of the pool room let us all soak in the warm water and watch it snow which was pretty cool. I stay at this particular chain pretty frequently and I've seen good and bad. This one was like an 8 of 10 even with the lousy gym, especially with the nice parking garage and well run breakfast. I will certainly stay there again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Overnight."
Overall a great stay with professional and friendly staff.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Often looking for hotel with 3 beds in room, so HI Express is frequently our choice.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Convenient to Hershey Park/Car Show"
A great hotel that is close to Hershey Park. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean. The breakfast buffet was hot and tasty. The hotel was only a short drive up the interstate to Hershey Park.
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Don
"One of the best stays"
This was my second stay. I really like this hotel. The rooms are nice and the beds are comfortable. They have a heated pool which is quite a plus. The breakfast has a nice variety and we really enjoyed it as well. Did not get to use the fitness room but very nice looking as well. I like the location as it is quiet. Will stay here again and again when we visit the area.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
the price was good. the breakfast was very good. the beds very comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
suefrom ct
"Nice hotel, good value."
Very pleasant staff, excellent condition, room clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Keith
"Wonderful"
Staying at this hotel was a wonderful experience. We have two small children ages 1 and 3 and the staff couldn't have made the night go any more smoothly. I walked in with the luggage cart and my one year old following me and the manager on duty went out of his way to help, offering her juice and milk. The same manager on duty came into the pool area with fresh towels, directed my husband and 3 yr old to the nearest bathroom when the pool restroom was in use and our daughter needed to go, and even got towels for them. He definitely made the experience a step above what we thought it would be. Our room was clean, spacious, and had a refrigerator and microwave. Parking was easily accessible and convenient. The other desk attendant even got our kids milk before bedtime. We will definitely stay at this hotel again the next time we are in the area. I highly recommend!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Jill
"Convenient location"
It was a great hotel with great service.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Dawn
location was good for Chrysler at carlise show but not to much around for places to eat
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"it was ok"
It was the minimum required, nothing extra. The breakfast was the least amount of effort the could give. No fresh coffee after that. The keys never ever worked. During a 4 night stay we had our keys reprogramed 7 times. Thats 7 times I had to go back down after going up to my room. There was one employee named Rob who bent over backward for you but everyone else was busy on their phones. I wouldn't book again.
4 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Gina
"Stay in harrisburgPA-USJN"
it was fine. Only problem was breakfast was too late. We were there for USJN Basketball tournament. We had 8AM games Sat & Sun. Needed to leave the hotel at 7AM. Would have liked for it to had Breakfast start at 6:30 AM. Also they broke down breakfast before 10AM. At 9:50 food had been removed or was being removed.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Warren A.
"Great Hotel... Nothing near it though"
Great clean hotel.... But no restaurants or anything near by... Have to drive a little to find spots other than that the hotel is brand new .... Big clean rooms!!!
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Trvlr
"Breakfast was good with enough choices"
Very nice hotel and stay.The location, price and facilities were great.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Another nice Holiday Inn Express"
Have not had a bad experience at any of the Holiday Inn Express hotels and this one is know exception. Nice location, great room and nice free breakfast. Can't beat it.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Carl
We enjoyed the stay very much, the rooms were clean and quiet
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Len
Pleased with condition of Hotel and rooms. Very clean. Staff courteous. Easy access from Route 81 in PA.
1 night family trip May 14, 2014
Ezio
"Adequate stay"
Paper thin walls...uncomfortable beds. Lots of youth sports teams stay here on weekends due to local events...and the kids are loud all night and rude in the morning in the breakfast area.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Eric G
"Awesome"
The place was great. Service outstanding. I would stay again when in area. Breakfast was great.
1 night family trip May 2, 2014
Kasey
Breakfast was terrible lots of night construction outside hotel. Room was nicely appointed. No vending on floor and limited for sale at desk. No Advil available. I would stay again as I said rooms are nice would rather pay a little less and skip the breakfast.
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Ken
Our entire stay was great. We had a basketball team in town for a tournament. We stayed in 8 rooms and everyone including all of the team enjoyed the hotel. Would most definitely stay there again. Front desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"This hotel is beautiful!"
The rooms smelled wonderful. The beds were so soft and comfortable! It was definately worth the money. I would stay again. Thanks Holiday Inn Express!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Overnight stay"
I was very pleased with this hotel. The hotel staff were very friendly and the hotel was very very clean. We were able to do early check in and option to do late checkout. We used the pool numerous times and was provided with pool towels and a very clean pool area. The breakfast was a hot breakfast and really fufilling. The hotel is not located by the city and it is in a safe area. The only complaint is the walls were a little thin and we could hear the neighbors talking when we were trying to go to sleep. Luckily it wasnt too bad. It would be nice to have a fan setting on the ac/heater unit that can run during the night so we wouldnt hear next door. Overall excellent stay!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Superb Value"
We loved this hotel so much! It was immaculate, the King Bed Room had a couch and large plasma screen TV, and a refrigerator / freezer, none of which were available at our next night's stay at the Wyndham! Anyhow, it was quite, peaceful, comfortable, and the continental breakfast covers everything anyone could want, including a pancake machine. I wish we would have just stayed here for two nights even though we were sight-seeing in Gettysburg. PS, there is a Holiday Inn Express in Gettysburg. Great value, you won't be disappointed!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Kelly M, RN
Stay was very comfortable. Great hotel.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
This HI Express is very well maintained, clean and quiet. If you are traveling west on the PA Tpk., it is a bit out of the way, but it is better than most of the hotels right on the turnpike.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
Room was very comfortable. It was a quick overnight for us, visiting family on the way home. No complaints.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"Good Location"
Good Location, easy driving distance to Hershey. Wish wi-fi was a little stronger as I lost signal several times during our stay. Lighting in bathroom could be a little better. Plus an extra throw or blanket and pillow would be appreciated since there was a sofa along with the bed in the room. Breakfast was quite good each morning.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Monique
Hotel was fine. Only negative was that the walls were a little thin and I could hear the guests' TV in the next room.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Not far from Harrisburg attractions"
Overall, very satisfied with our stay at this location, based on hotel price rate. Friendly staff, my additional requests were met. Clean, spacious and quiet room. Always love the complementary breakfast. Will stay again with HIE in the future.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
RSLee
Stay was very nice, highly recommend
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Room was great. staff was excellent.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Newer. Very clean."
Everything was great! Just a little bit in the middle of nowhere
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Frequent choice"
This is consistently a good bet. Nice staff. Clean facilities. Pretty new. Easy to get in & out. It's been great every time.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"I might stay here again."
Convenient location for Hershey. Only regret is towels are not prepare for number of staying persons even if they know we stay at suite room. Otherwise, they could get full marks from us.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013