All hotels in Enola, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2055 Technology Pkwy, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Waiting for refund for bad stay - noisy heater"
Hotel itself was fine but I had to switch rooms around midnight due to a noisy heating unit. I called Hotels.com on 12/18 to report the issue. Was given a $50 credit towards my next stay and was told someone would get back to me after they talked to the hotel manager and let me know if I'd get a refund for my stay - which I feel I deserve. Still waiting for a call back. Someone from my company stays at that hotel every week - sometimes multiple people for multiple nights. I will strongly recommend they stay somewhere else if this is not resolved. I know it this type of issue is rare and may never happen again - but because I didn't get enough sleep, it impacted my ability to be productive for meetings I had all day Friday. I'm just asking for what's fair - nothing more. I also had to make 3 trips to move my things from the noisy room to a new room. No help was offered from the night manager - which definitely did not make a bad situation any better. Thank you.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
"Family event in Mechanicsburg"
Family event. Good location. Very convenient. The handicapped bathroom lacked counter space. Otherwise, I would use it again.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Ron
"Nice stay for business"
The hotel was good for business travel. There were some minor things that could be improved upon, but overall it was a nice stay.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
Patrick
"A Nice Weekend"
Overall my stay was very good. Breakfast was just mediocre, however and the bed was on the hard side. However, everything else was great and the hotel is clean and new. There is not much nearby, although there is a supermarket and Starbucks a two-minute drive away. Other restaurants are farther away but not too far.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2015
Julia
"Clean, large rooms just too bright at sunrise."
The room was spacious and clean. The entire hotel was clean and in good repair. I did find it odd that the windows did not have heavy draperies on them to control outside light from waking you earlier than desired. The drop-off area is not especially user friendly and the majority of parking is away from the building and up a grade. Too bad there isn't another entrance that would be more convenient for unloading luggage, etc.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Very clean!"
This was one of the cleanest, well kept (outside as well) hotels we've stayed in. It was very close to hwy. 81, but instantly felt like we were in the country. Very quiet. Excellent breakfast with a wonderful hostess. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Sherman
"Enjoy the hotel but room location disappointing."
Very comfortable in this hotel, however a little disappointed in this particular room. Room window did not face outside but into hotel lobby with drapes that did not close entirely. Also was a handicapped room with a very odd shower.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Relaxing"
Everything was perfect for a fast stop while on a road trip
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Jan
Rooms are very good size. Breakfast could have been better
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Reshma
"Great Stay, Will Stay Again"
We had an enjoyable one night stay for our visit to Hershey Park, which is about 20 minutes away. The staff were very friendly, the room and bathroom were clean and well stocked, the breakfast buffet was very nice with both hot and cold foods available and the hotel lobby was lovely. I would definitely recommend staying here and we will stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Holiday Inn Express Overnight Stay"
My stay was overnight stopover. The hotel is clean, newly built and easy access from the interstate. I would definitely stay again if traveling through the area
1 night trip Aug 27, 2015
"Comfortable and Nice Breakfast"
The room was clean and roomy. The young man at the front desk at night was so friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was very good. I enjoyed the warm cinnamon buns.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Raquel
"A quick getaway"
Room was clean and staff was very friendly. Stay was very easy. Breakfast was excellent. Would highly recommend.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Wonderful stay!"
This was a wonderful hotel, and a bit of a surprise. Room was bigger than I expected, check-in was very warm and friendly, check-out was luxuriously late, breakfast was very good. Al's restaurant just across the interstate topped it all off perfectly. Would stay there again for sure!
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
This was for a quick stop on way to Boston. No restaurant close by so we had to get dinner at grocery store and use microwave in room. Room was comfortable enough and clean. Breakfast was decent for continental. Hotel served it's purpose for us.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Great hotel! Loved it!"
Excellent hotel-only draw back:breakfast is over at 9:30.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Annette
"Two Holiday Inn Express hotels in Harrisburg"
I accidently booked the wrong one so make sure you pay attention. Hotels.com was great about switching the reservation over when we got there.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Amber
"Immaculate"
Excellent
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
SHAISTA
"Mecum weekend"
Third time staying at the Holiday Inn Express at Enola. Clean, comfortable room as always with one notable exception. When the AC reached ideal temp not only would the compressor shut off but so did the fan. I have not experienced this before. I did bring it to the front desks attention and they seemed to have corrected it for on night but it went back to full off for the last two nights of our stay. Difficult for a light sleeper with the AC going from full on to full off, especially with the room on the I81 side of the hotel. Other than that though, the hotel was a great value as always, and the pancake machine is a nice way to start the day.
4 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
Chad
"Clean newer Hotel doesn't disappoint"
This is a clean new hotel located right off Hwy 81 in business park area.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Close to the PSATS office where I have meetings."
Clean, friendly, and easy check in.. Very convenient and easy to access from the interstate. Also close to PSATS for meetings.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"One-night stopover"
Friendly staff and a comfortable room. Rug near the mini-fridge was stained but the rest of the room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Very clean and friendly staff. Great breakfast options
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Very comfortable and accommodating"
There was a little confusion as to whether we had to check in twice since we had to add on a reservation for our two days here, but the staff handled it just fine. We stayed with our 3 children and it accommodated us nicely. The staff was very courteous, attentive, and welcoming. Our refrigerator didn't work but once we let the staff know they sent someone up right away to fix it. We asked for more towels and they were there within minutes as well. Breakfast was decent also. I would definitely recommend a stay here.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Scary pool"
We were very disappointed with the hotel conditions. The door to the bathroom was warped and did not close and the pull-out sofa bed was unusable. However, the worst feature was the pool. We chose this hotel in part because it had one, but when we showed up and saw how dark and murky the water was, we were afraid to have the children swim in it. You could not see more than a few inches into the pool because it was so clouded.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Tagide
"Great hotel. Clean, comfortable, good service."
We stayed at this hotel for one night, July 15th. It is located in a very safe area, and close to Interstate 81 and 581. Our room was very clean, and the bed super comfortable. They offer two pillows, one soft and one firm, and both are very comfortable to use. Their free breakfast was quite good with a variety of foods. The room had a refrigerator with freezer section and a microwave. It also had a coffee maker, ironing board and iron. We would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to friends.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
We had a really good experience at Holiday Inn Express, Mechanicsburg PA. The staff was very friendly.The indoor pool was definitely a plus.The breakfast buffet was very good.We were very happy with our stay. FYI, They don't serve lunch or dinner.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Would stay again"
Convenient to Rte. 15, room quiet and clean. Front desk night staff very friendly but day staff unhelpful and unknowledgeable. Hot breakfast very adequate. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Eileen
"Excellent place, new and clean!"
Everything was very good. Highly recommended.
4 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Ryan
Everyone was very nice the front desk people were kind.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Great weekend stay!"
Stayed for a weekend trip to attend a wedding. Plenty of room to spread out ~ very important having a 3 year old! The pool was small and did not get very deep, maybe 4 feet at most. But, for us, that was also a plus having a young child. Staff were very kind and helpful.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
courtney
"Nice clean place to stay"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, my only complaint is because of a wake up call that I got at 6:00am on Sunday morning which I didn't ask for. Besides that, everything was good.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Very helpful staff and a great breakfast! We only had reservations for one night but stayed a second night.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Stayed for a business event in Mechanicsburg. Very convenient for the meeting.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Overnight stay. Staff was helpful and courteous. Room was clean.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
We found hotel room to be very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly. The free breakfast hot and tasty. Many items to choose from.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Plastic seats on couch are hot and uncomfortable, also unattractive. The rug was stained. There were only @ 12 people straying there over the holiday so they should have offered the best room they had....
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great experience and good value."
We stayed here for three nights as part of a family vacation in the area. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating to our group! The breakfast that came with the reservation was really good! I don't usually like them, because they are usually all pre-made carbs, but this place had a pancake maker, fresh eggs, sausage, biscuits, etc. in addition to cereal, yogurt etc. The rooms were spacious and clean. My only negatives are that the pool was super small (but the kids didn't care...they had fun in it) and the parking lot was pretty small. But overall, we had a great stay and would stay there again if in the area.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Amber
"Great staff, hotel could use a tweak, but good."
Staff was friendly and they have coffee and fruit out all day, which was a real blessing for a family with two small kids snowed in for a day. My suggestions for improvement - put some weights and name brand equipment in there. Ditch the yard sale elliptical machine and bad exercise bikes. Get a working pool filter. I should be able to see my feet in a 3 ft pool, however it was warm and the glass walls of the pool room let us all soak in the warm water and watch it snow which was pretty cool. I stay at this particular chain pretty frequently and I've seen good and bad. This one was like an 8 of 10 even with the lousy gym, especially with the nice parking garage and well run breakfast. I will certainly stay there again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Overnight."
Overall a great stay with professional and friendly staff.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Often looking for hotel with 3 beds in room, so HI Express is frequently our choice.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Convenient to Hershey Park/Car Show"
A great hotel that is close to Hershey Park. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean. The breakfast buffet was hot and tasty. The hotel was only a short drive up the interstate to Hershey Park.
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Don
"One of the best stays"
This was my second stay. I really like this hotel. The rooms are nice and the beds are comfortable. They have a heated pool which is quite a plus. The breakfast has a nice variety and we really enjoyed it as well. Did not get to use the fitness room but very nice looking as well. I like the location as it is quiet. Will stay here again and again when we visit the area.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
the price was good. the breakfast was very good. the beds very comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
suefrom ct
"Nice hotel, good value."
Very pleasant staff, excellent condition, room clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Keith
"Wonderful"
Staying at this hotel was a wonderful experience. We have two small children ages 1 and 3 and the staff couldn't have made the night go any more smoothly. I walked in with the luggage cart and my one year old following me and the manager on duty went out of his way to help, offering her juice and milk. The same manager on duty came into the pool area with fresh towels, directed my husband and 3 yr old to the nearest bathroom when the pool restroom was in use and our daughter needed to go, and even got towels for them. He definitely made the experience a step above what we thought it would be. Our room was clean, spacious, and had a refrigerator and microwave. Parking was easily accessible and convenient. The other desk attendant even got our kids milk before bedtime. We will definitely stay at this hotel again the next time we are in the area. I highly recommend!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Jill
"Convenient location"
It was a great hotel with great service.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Dawn
location was good for Chrysler at carlise show but not to much around for places to eat
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"it was ok"
It was the minimum required, nothing extra. The breakfast was the least amount of effort the could give. No fresh coffee after that. The keys never ever worked. During a 4 night stay we had our keys reprogramed 7 times. Thats 7 times I had to go back down after going up to my room. There was one employee named Rob who bent over backward for you but everyone else was busy on their phones. I wouldn't book again.
4 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Gina
"Stay in harrisburgPA-USJN"
it was fine. Only problem was breakfast was too late. We were there for USJN Basketball tournament. We had 8AM games Sat & Sun. Needed to leave the hotel at 7AM. Would have liked for it to had Breakfast start at 6:30 AM. Also they broke down breakfast before 10AM. At 9:50 food had been removed or was being removed.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014