All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
2200 Brookhollow Plaza Dr, Arlington, TX, 76006, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Hampton Inn/Arlington"
I always find the Hampton Inns to be an enjoyable place to stay. The staff is warm, friendly, and there to help you in any way. It is conveniently located next to the baseball and football stadiums and there's a free trolley that will take you to the games. It is only 20 minutes outside of Dallas and 15 minutes from the DFW airport. The rooms are great and the beds and pillows are so comfortable. The hot breakfast is provided free of charge in the morning and is huge with a large variety of choices and outstanding food. I feel that Hampton Inns have the best hot breakfast of any of what I call the middle level hotels, such as La Quinta, Holiday Inn Express, etc. I always stay at a Hampton Inn whenever I can.
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Stefanie
"close to the ballparks"
Very nice and clean rooms. Staff friendly and helpful. Location is great to any place you'd want to visit.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Review of Stay"
The facilities were very comfortable, clean, and the staff very accomodating.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Great hotel and located near ballpark. Great indoor pool, clean rooms, amazing staff, and breakfast had a lot of options! Will stay again!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
We have stayed here many times. Usually for rangers games. My only complaint is their coffee in the lobby and at breakfast. It's awful. Bitter and just plain yuck!!! But good clean and comfortable room and lobby. Good breakfast. Good location.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Janice
"Very nice stay"
Wife, kids and I stayed here over spring break to catch a game at The Rangers ballpark. Very close to the stadium as well as the Cowboys stadium, but NOT within walking distance. No direct route to the ballparks as there are no sidewalks at certain points from the hotel. Very close to the highway and easy access to and from. Indoor pool was a bonus as it was a tad chilly the day we were there. Free breakfast was a bonus. VERY friendly front desk staff.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Awful"
Our car was broken in to and hubcaps stolen and hotel didn't seem to care at all. A simple oops I'm sorry no help or offer to give cops video of the event. Will never stay there again
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Cory
"Nice hotel! Close to all attraction in Arlington"
Had a great experience! Wonderful stay! Big rooms! Really enjoyed the indoor pool! Will come back to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"good time"
We took the kids here for a night at a hotel with an indoor pool! The water wasn't quite heated enough so they didn't swim long. Breakfast was excellent!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"stay for the night"
Stay was fine, i booked online for 109.00 dollars, invoice with tax was 127, when I checked my visa statement I was charged 146, not sure what the 19 dollar extra charge was for?
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
B.lange
Very good size room for the price. Quiet location. Convenient to many restaurants and gas.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Family Weekend-Dallas Game"
I booked three suites for my sons and their families, plus my husband and I for the weekend of the Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos game. The staff was wonderful!! Our suites were large and roomy. The rooms and entire hotel was very clean and neat. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Thanks for the great weekend!!!!
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"best ever"
Best stay ever in arlington will always stay here from now on
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Stayed for a long weekend. Great location for football, baseball, and six flags. Beds and pillows very comfortable. Rooms were very clean. Free breakfast was a plus
3 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Vacation"
Stayed at the Hampton because it was close to hurricane harbor where we spent the next day. Room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Even though we checked out Sunday to go to hurricane harbor. They offered to lock up our luggage in there office so it wouldn't get stolen which was a plus at no charge. I would stay again. The only problem we had was there was younger kids above our room stomping on the floor but we contacted front desk s d it was stopped.
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2013
Rebekah
very nice
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Ranger game and six flags"
Wonderful large comfortable room staff very help full will be staying during our dance competition s and recond mend to others
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
jan
loved that there was an indoor pool, and how close six flags was!
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
vanessa
Nice clean rooms. Very conveniently located! Staff is very courteous. Very good experience!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Tammie
"baseball fan"
Very nice hotel, good location, very clean, but they need to update there tv stations, get foxsw. Also their add said they had pay tv, no they don't...
4 night trip Jul 28, 2013
baseball fan
Very clean hotel and great continental breakfast
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Good enough I guess."
Close to our theme park, and free breakfast. Clean. Safe. Tree trolley. But, they are apparently redoing the walls in our room. The wall paper had been stripped and new mud applied, but no paint yet. Didn't affect our stay, but just odd. There was no half and half or milk at breakfast, and I REALLY needed some coffee after waking up about 15 times through the night. I realize hotel a/c is loud, and I've grown to actually like the hum, but this one was ridiculous. It sounded like a space ship taking off every time it kicked on, which seemed to be about every thirty minutes all night long. I haven't slept like that since my 6 year old was a colicky infant. I normally love this chain, but I won't stay at this location again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Avone
"Close to the Ranger and Cowboy statiums."
Nice breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
"Second Timer"
This is our second time staying here and again it was great! The hotel is minutes away from Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, Ballpark, and Cowboys Stadium. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable. We will be staying there from now on.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Satisfied Customer
"Nice room but expensive"
We stayed two nights in a king room with sofa bed. The room was great, but the toilet had problems and there were ants around the sink that got into our cosmetics. I was surprised when we were charged extra for having two children in the room with my husband and me ( a total of 4 people). Even though we paid more to use the sofa bed, we had difficulty getting pillows for it and were never able to get a blanket. We have stayed in other chain hotels just as nice for much less.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Not all that happy"
Breakfast was not that great. They over spiced the eggs....come on you are serving many have the spices on the side for folks to add. Bananas where not ripe. Sausages were like rubber. Not allot of choices for milk. Go with the Residence Inn which is right across the street and always has a great breakfast. This was one of the main reasons we went with the Hampton was to save money on breakfast. One of the staff members at the front desk was all but helpful. When asked about the trolley she left out the most important info. You need a GREEN pass to get on the trolley once it arrives. So after waiting 20 minutes for it to arrive the driver asked does everyone have their pass....mmmm what pass. Thankfully he was nice enough to wait while we ran inside to get our passes. Called the front desk to get some more towels 6 hours later no towels had to call the front desk and ask again. Pool area was very tiny and hot has heck. Those not swimming had to sit with the outside door propped open with a chair to get some air. No place to sit without getting hit by water. TV was bad....not that many channels to choose from, remote was confusing to use. All rooms should have mini refriges these days, come on it's 2013.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
She
"look no farther for a hotel"
Stayed a night here over Father's Day weekend. I took my dad to see cowboys stadium for thier fathers day tour. I wanted nothing but the best for him so I read ALL of the reviews of several hotels. I chose Hampton inn. It wasn't too expensive for my budget. When we got in the lobby was spotless, the people at the front desk were very nice. Although the hotel was about a mile away from cowboys stadium and rangers stadium(there was a game at rangers stadium) it was very quiet. The room was very nice, the first place I always look in a hotel room is the bathroom, that'll let you know overall how clean it is. It was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable, sheets and cover were very clean. Nice size tv, all I can say is wow, and so did dad. Breakfast was a real breakfast, not that continental stuff. When I book a hotel for a cowboys game and take dad, he doesn't know this yet, I will book this hotel All I can say is "stay here!"
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
DrTre
"Great stay and hotel"
The hotel was great. The only problem we had was with the toilet going out and not being able to flush it. Since it only had one toilet I considered this an regency however they did not have on call maintenance available. You might consider adding this as a tip but overall it was great location and the hotel was nice.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Property MGR
"Close to Rangers Ballpark"
Went there to see games at Rangers Ballpark Arlington. Good location close to the ballpark and Cowboys Stadium. Nice facility with a good breakfast in the morning.
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2013
Wonderful property to stay at close to a lot of attractions for the family.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Cowboy Stadium"
Classy hotel. Room was very elegant. Staff was very friendly & courteous.
Other trip May 13, 2013
Denisha
"Ranger game."
Staff was very friendly. Nice treat was finding out there was a trolley stop right at the airport that dropped us off and picked us up at the baseball stadium.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"Great Hotel!!!!"
Great hotel, really close to Six Flags, Rangers Ball-field, and Dallas Cowboy's Stadium. Very clean and comfortable rooms, we will stay again if ever in Arlington.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Chris & Tosha
"Great view!"
The staff was really nice and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. I asked for a skyline view room and they delivered! The hotel is in a great location, close to food and entertainment. Definitely recommend it to other travelers!
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Will stay again"
Rooms were large and extremely clean! Staff was very nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2013
Ace
"Conveniently located for business and vacation"
We were in town for a trade show. Everything we needed during our stay was close by. Gas, food, the convention center. The hotel was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was tasty, and the employees were friendly. Had a very nice stay.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
"I'd go back!!"
We went to Six Flag the hotel was minutes from it! The breakfast was wonderful both days. My kids loved the indoor pool!! This is where we will stay from now on!
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2013
Tosha
Friendly staff and clean rooms with comfortable beds!! Cant ask for much more!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Ben
"Close to Texas Stadium, the Ball Park & Six Flags"
Everything was good except for the noisy heater in the room.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2013
"Clean and nice staff"
Never disappointed with Hampton....always clean and nice decor. The bedding is always great there...soft comfy beds. Staff goes above and beyond. We stayed 4 nights and it was perfect for us. Has high speed connection and supported both our laptops. Desk was large enough for us to share. Has a gym and a pool..though the pool was closed on our visit.
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
D.J.
"Excellent Service and Very Clean"
Really enjoyed my stay. Greeted by very friendly staff who attended all my needs from the moment I arrived at the hotel. The room and bathroom was very clean and modern which tells you a lot about management of the hotel. The location and view from certain rooms is quite nice. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2012
CG
"Fun for the entire family."
Very comfortable mattress. Plenty of Hot water in Shower. Nice free breakfast.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
Gene
"Very happy, will stay again on next visit."
I stayed here for a business trip. I had time to check in early, 9am, and they actually had a room already open for me which was great and unexpected. The local sales reps said they usually recommend this hotel, and always have positive feedback from other visitors as well. Newer and very clean. The internet was fast for working, better than most hotels. The breakfast was very good, plenty of comfortable seating, and another group of business men find it a good place to conduct a meeting.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
"Very nice place!"
Very nice hotel! The common area near the front desk feels like a very nice living room in someone's home. Hotel Room 312 was large, fresh smelling. Hampton beds are always the best, pillows comfortable and plentiful. I used the pool for exercise and it was as neat as a pin. Great breakfast, steak and eggs. Excellent stay.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2012
"very nice"
The hotel was great. The addres you get on hotels. Com is wrong wich made it a little hard to find. The manager on duty gave great directions over the phone. Hint,its behind the Sonic
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2012
"Hampton Inn -Arlington, Texas"
Great hotel, friendly staff. Hotel was convenient to all local attractions. Recommend this facility highly. Would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
Very clean. Close to six flags and cowboys stadium. Great breakfast!
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Very nice hotel. Everything looked new and beautiful. Hotel was very clean. Beds comfortable. Breakfast was just ok but not bad. Great for Six Flags and ballpark.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Sjr
"Weekend get-away"
Everything was amazing. The hotel staff were especially pleasant . The location was central to everything we wanted to do.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Bionca
"Great location....Close to major ppoints of intere"
Highly recommended! Great very helpfull staff on all shifts!
Other trip Oct 6, 2012