All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here350 Eastgate Dr, Aiken, SC, 29803, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Nice Stay"
I rented the room to attend a job interview and paid for the room out of pocket. Although it was nice I think that at $149 (overall $165) was rather expensive.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Excellent Customer Service"
One of the best Hotels I've stayed in. The staff and customer service was one of a kind. You don't find that often. The free breakfast was amazing. The hostesses in the dining room were also amazing. Excellent customer service.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Shower no tub"
The only thing that was a surprise is that on the room description it stated that it was bathtub only but it was actually only a shower.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Bed"
The bed was not comfortable the pillows was toooo soft.. Other than that I enjoy it..
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Sister trip"
Went to Aiken with my two sisters for an overnight getaway. We lived in Aiken back in the late 70's. The town has grown but still a very quaint town. The hotel was perfect for the night. Very clean and the staff very friendly. Website said there was a heated indoor pool but that was an error on the website. Hotel is within a few minutes of everything. Would definately stay again.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great surprise"
I was in Aiken for a wedding. My room was wonderfully comfortable. My room was ready early and i was allowed to check in. Friendly service, all the ammenities i needed and close and convenient to everything i needed.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
CathyB
"Near Augusta"
the hotel was everything that I needed it to be. Clean rooms and friendly service so I was content. I wanted a clean and comfortable place to stay while in Augusta but didn't want to spend $250 a night. The drive to Augusta wasn't too bad and I'm happy with my decision.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"almost perfect. beds way too hard."
Very good location. Very clean. The staff was excellent and very helpful. The beds were way too hard for me. Even with the comfort dial adjusted. Stayed at a hilton garden inn the previous night in savannah and the comfort of the beds was night and day different.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
I enjoyed my stay here very much. It was close to my event and was very nice hotel. I thought the bed was more stiff than I would prefer but my wife seemed to enjoy it. The amenities here were good as well. Definitely a great place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Very nice hotel and comfort rooms . Breakfast and staff is excellent . It is worth the extra sub charge. .
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Cissy
"Clean"
Loved it they even have a pool guy
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Marla
"Very friendly staff"
We were in town for the funeral of our father. The staff made us welcome and were very helpful
Other trip May 29, 2014
nancy
"Friendly staff!"
It was a great stay. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful.
Other trip May 11, 2014
nancy
"good service"
My first room was right next to a very loud elevator. I talked to the front desk clerk and she immediately changed my room with an upgrade. Service was great. I was stay there again and I would recommend anyone the Hilton Hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
Dustin Harriott
"Great quality and courteous employees"
Hotel was in excellent condition and extremely clean. All employees we came across were exceptionally courteous. I would defininitely recomment this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Anna
Room temp would get too cold or too hot- The girl in AM was bothered we asked for coffee- none was made- For 130. Night pitiful wouldn't go back
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Elevator noise."
The elevator was my neighbor. I asked for a different room and was told I took the last available room. Noise was a factor until 1:00 am.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Won't stay again!"
We were very happy when we got to the hotel, it was clean and looked nice and checking in was good. At the desk we were told how to adjust the beds which takes 10-15 minutes to complete. We unloaded our things and tried the beds. We adjusted them and left to spend the evening with family. When we got back after midnight we were both tired and tried the beds and nothing had changed. We waited for them to adjust again with no luck. Our mistake was not telling someone right then and there. We finally got to sleep and the room either got to cold or to hot all night long. The temp would fall 3 degrees below our setting then raise 3 degrees above. We just did not have the energy to change rooms in the middle of the night because of travel. When we checked out from a horrible sleep we told the desk what had happened and we were told since we booked through Hotels.com (which they kept calling Expedia) that she might not be able to do anything but she would contact us in the next day or so. We finally contacted the hotel ourselves and were told rather rudely that they were not willing to figure out anything for us and that we should have just changed room even though we were exhausted. People make mistakes and to us it is how they are fixed and this Hilton falls under our " Never Stay in Again" list of hotels.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"No complaints"
Arrived at hotel and was greeted by friendly hotel staff. No complaints.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Excellent Location"
Excellent Hotel, clean rooms and comfortable beds and very pleasant staff. Highly recommend the place.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2013
"Looking at area for retirement"
Very nice hotel, kept up beautifully, looked brand new but found out it is 5 years old. Elise at the desk was so personable and fun. Too bad we didn't fall in love with Aiken, so now we are still on the hunt for a city/state to retire in.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
"Solid Choice"
We were very happy with all aspects pertaining to our stay at the Aiken Hilton Garden Inn. It was clean, comfortable, and in a safe area -- all at a fair price. Thank you.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Mike B.
"Easy-going on East Gate."
My husband and I were in Aiken for only one night. We had tried a less expensive hotel in the past and were very dissatisfied. We were thrilled with our decision this time to stay here. I believe that one's "home" on the road should be as nice or nicer that one's own home and these accommodations fit the bill. We enjoyed the bar, restaurant, and pool during our stay. Don't walk past the complimentary lemonade and cookies on your way to the elevator! Yum!
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Janet
No hot breakfast
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Not 42 inch tv"
The description, I believe, said 42" and it was a 32".
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Friendly Staff & Comfortable Room"
The friendly staff made my stay very comfortable at this hotel. Room was large, very clean and comfortable, with the exception of the mattresses. Located close to restaurants and about 10-15 minutes from downtown. Would stay again!
3 night trip May 2, 2013
Lucy
We really liked the availability of food & drinks in the refrigerated case in the little shop just to the left of the check-in area.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2013
"Great place!"
I enjoyed every moment of this hotel. I especially loved the glass shower. The staff was courteous and friendly. It was also an ideal location because everything was in close distance. I will definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
A.D.
"3 day stay"
We had stopped at a couple of other hotels on our house hunting trip from Virginia. Hilton Garden Inn in Aiken SC was by far superior. The staff were excellent - responsive, friendly, and helpful regarding the area and other requirements. I'm a light sleeper. Our room was very quiet.
3 night trip Mar 25, 2013
J & K Elliott
"Likely the best you would find in Aiken"
Nice hotel experience. Breakfast was available for a charge but coffee was free throughout the day
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
"good location and nice room"
hotel was in a good location. the room was nice and large. hotel looks to be fairly new. it was clean. but there was some noise from rooms above. and there was no room cleaning between night 1 and night 2. overall very satisfied.
2 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2013
Ken
"breakfast"
Warning: breakfast is NOT complimentary. For around 10 bucks you can order the "hot plate" menu which includes pancakes, french toast, eggs, etc. For 5 bucks, you can purchase the "cold bar" menu buffet which includes muffins, fruit, yogurt, milk and cereal all you can eat. While the food was good, I was expecting the breakfast to be complimentary, especially for the price you pay for the room. PLEASE be warned, breakfast is NOT complimentary.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"lovely"
Best hotel bed I have had in years................................................................
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Beth
It was perfect for us-close to our friends and your staff was A+
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Hotel was for the most part clean. Comfortable bed and pillows (wanted to steal one of them!) Unfortunately you could hear everything going on in the hallway, which was due, I'm sure, to the gaping 3/4 inch opening at the bottom of the door. Even keeping the bathroom door open at night couldn't block the light from the bottom of the door because of the mirrored closet door that reflected the light throughout the room. Would I stay there again? Yes
3 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Sleepless nights"
Everything was lovely. The gym was useful and a washer and dryer was available. The room was nice and clean and overlooked the pool. The pool was kept nice and was facing the woods so it felt privite. We we not in the room much during the day and got back late at night ready for a good nights rest. The bed was so comfortable and then it would kick in, the air conditioner. It started with the usual hum only to get louder and louder. I could tolerate that but then the outside panel would rattle and really take it up a notch. There was no way to sleep except turn it off then it would get to hot to sleep. I told them every night. Apparently they could not fix it. I did not sleep good for the four night stay.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2012
"Not Much Sleep"
The beds seem to be old and were very uncomfortable. They were adjustable but the dial only seemed to allow firm. They were like sleeping on the floor (with carpet). There was a very good hot tub, which we enjoyed.
Other trip Jun 11, 2012

"Try this Hotel"
Absolutely excellent. Difficult to find anything not to like. Breakfast was not included and we decided to eat on our onward trip so couldn't comment on the hotel breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015

"高級感溢れるハイクラスなもてなし"
宿泊は2月初旬。玄関ロビーはレストランと一体化しています。暖炉が設けられており、そこに大きなパネルがかかっています。「Fireflies at dusk(夕暮れの火垂る)」と題がついていて、印象的でした。アウトドアプールとジャグジーがありました。さすがに冷たかったですが、夏なら最高ですね。玄関ロビーの右側は、仕事の打ち合わせにも使えます。
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Akihiko
JP
"Gutes Hotel für Geschäftsreisende"
Die Lage des Hotels ist OK. In Aiken kann man nicht wirklich viel machen. Daher eher was für Geschäftsreisende.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012