All hotels in Little River, California, United States of America
8205 North Highway One, Little River, CA, 95456-9502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Score breakdown (from 1 review)

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"Perfect Location"
We had a wonderful stay. The room was good sized and extremely comfortable, wine hour was a pleasant surprise, breakfast delicious and we loved the beautiful grounds. We would definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Glendeven Inn

"Refreshed and recharged"
08/27/15 jmfc92075 Solana Beach, California
Spent three days at Glendeven Inn and in Mendocino and loved every minute of it. We stayed in the Etta suite where we enjoyed ocean views from both rooms as well as the outside deck. Each morning a delicious breakfast was delivered and included farm fresh eggs, fresh fruit and incredible baked bread or scone. Afternoon wine, served in the wine bar[n] included local wines and delicious appetizers. Staff was professional, friendly and very accommodating. Beautiful grounds, peaceful and tranquil.
"A New Favorite Inn"
08/25/15 Alan K Walnut Creek, California
My wife and I tried Glendeven for the first time. We stayed in the beautiful Garden Room which was tastefully decorated. The breakfasts were excellent with a different egg dish and fruit dish every day delivered to your room at 9 AM. The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable about Mendocino. The bed was particularly comfortable-a rarity at most inns. We got to feed the lamas which graze nearby. I even got to pet Big Sue, the white llama. The wine hour was fun with little snacks served to go with the choice of the day. High tea was awesome too with finger sandwiches and French macaroons. We are definitely returning first chance we get. Hands down. This is our favorite B&B.
"Just returned from a wonderful stay"
08/23/15 berkeleychic09 Pinole, California
We are pleased with our decision to stay here after receiving a recommendation from a business colleague. The room was spacious, the beds SO comfortable and the service attentive and top rated. Getting breakfast delivered to your room was very nice, not many B&Bs do this. The property's location was close to the town of Mendocino and to several hiking trails. I look forward to returning
"A little piece of Heaven!"
08/16/15 jc_PCH1 San Bruno, California
My wife's dream before she met me was to move to Mendocino, buy a house and set up her artist studio. I, therefore, decided to surprise her with a little road trip to Mendocino for our 3rd year anniversary and stay at the Glendeven Inn. What an experience it was for the two of us! We stayed at the Bay Loft and it was just perfect. The property is so wonderful and relaxing and the staff so friendly and helpful. The homemade breakfast delivered to our door was very tasty. The wine hour with a small appetizer was a great way to open our appetites :-P Well, we can only strongly recommend the Glendeven Inn and we just can't wait to come back!
"Magical and relaxing weekend in Little River"
08/12/15 Nerissa I Oakland, California
Our trip to Glendeven was our first time in Mendocino, and the staff at Glendeven made our trip just absolutely magical. We wanted to have a vacation, without having to venture too far from home (Oakland). From the moment we arrived at Glendeven, we knew we made the right decision for our Inn. We arrived after hours, and Glendeven made our after hours check in very easy. The details were absolutely remarkable. From the scrumptious and filling breakfasts (delivered to your room!) to the cookies and hot coffee/tea in the living room, we were both blown away with the level of detail. My partner was really excited about the llamas, and once John found this out, he arranged to bring us out to feed them some pellets. Just absolutely stellar customer service. I felt like everyone at Glendeven worked to make this Inn a spectacular vacation destination. Glendeven has really thought of everything you will need to have a relaxing and romantic vacation. Oh! and take advantage of the full service concierge desk. They made reservations for us to do sea kayaking, and it was incredible. Food recommendations were amazing as well. My only quip - it would be great if there was more on-site food. I found myself not wanting to leave, and wish there were options to have dinner at an on-site restaurant. With that being said - nearby restaurants were close and delicious. We hope to return soon.
"Every detail considered"
08/12/15 Caite M San Francisco, California
Every detail is considered, from a personalized parking spot, to a personalized welcome note and a daily wine hour with delicious snacks and local wine. The grounds are beautifully kept and diversely populated with Llamas, bees, chickens and an inspiring organic veggie patch. My husband and I enjoyed the inn's location, a jumping off point from several lovely hikes. We were there celebrating our anniversary, and the inn keeper surprised us with a chilled bottle of Champagne and homemade brownies in our room. It's gestures like these that make all the difference. We could not recommend this place more highly.
"Wonderful Stay"
08/10/15 Michael L Boulder, Colorado
My wife and I very much enjoyed our stay at Glendeven. Our room, the Briar Rose, was very nice, with a view of the ocean and a wood burning fireplace. We had fun feeding the chickens, talking with the llamas, and taking part in the wine social hour. We will definitely return.
"A wonderful place to get away"
07/31/15 Kevin P Sunnyvale, California
My wife and I had a wonderful time staying at the Inn. The rooms are very spacious and well decorated. Our view of the coast from the Gerret Room was spectacular. Breakfast in our room was an added bonus with farm fresh eggs and ingredients. Afternoon wine tasting and a nosh is very relaxing and we met and talked with some wonderful guests. Be sure to say hello to the Llamas when you are there.
"Spectcular Setting, Spectacular Service"
07/28/15 Bruce O San Francisco, California, United States
This is the second time we have stayed at Gleneven Inn. The first time we had a farm to table dinner with 5 other couples we didn't know and had a wonderful evening. Our stay this time was shorter, only one night but to get a "welcome back" note in your room says a lot about client focus of this wonderful B&B. We don't stay anywhere else because it is quite and a short twenty minute walk to a totally secluded beach. We will be back. Also if you are crazy about exotic chickens, well you will be in heaven. They are on the property with the five llamas.
"A Weekend of Llamas, Bees, Chickens, and Seals"
07/26/15 gobears78 San Francisco, California
By the time we booked the room, only the Garden and Pinewood rooms were available, so we chose the Pinewood and were not disappointed. Breakfast: We liked that it was delivered right to the room in a cute basket. There was plenty of food, as it was a 3-course delight with a fruit course, egg course, and bread course. The fresh squeezed orange juice was also delicious. Room: Pinewood was quite spacious at over 500 sq ft. It has a very cozy feel, with a wood burning fireplace, daybed, and woodsy decorations throughout. Across the entryway of the room is a shared room with a large fridge and microwave.The main negative with this room is that you can hear your neighbors upstairs walking around and talking. I'm a light sleeper so I brought earplugs, which helped a lot, and my partner who can sleep through anything didn't mind. Also, with the fog, it was hard to see the ocean in the distance, but we did have a nice view of the llamas in the pastures. In any case, we would definitely choose this room again. Wine Hour: From 5:30-6:30pm, we were treated to a generous wine pouring and a gourmet snack in the main building (we especially like the butternut squash soup). Big thanks to the innkeepers who drew us a map to see baby seals along the coast. If in season (we went in May), you just have to cross the street and follow a trail to reach a cliff overlooking the seals. We saw a total of 8 seals lounging on a large rock, and 2 more seals playing in the water. The innkeeper also drew us a map to get to various restaurants in Mendocino, which was very helpful, considering the lack of cell phone reception in the area. Even though it was about a 4-hour drive from the SF bay area, it was well worth it. The trip was very relaxing, and the innkeepers were fabulous at making everything go smoothly.