All hotels in Bend, Oregon, United States of America
62980 N Hwy 97, Bend, OR, 97701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Solid find"
Just outside of town. Stayed for three nights with a pet. I felt the additional pet fee per night was excessive. Passed on continental breakfast as it was a processed starch fest. Room was clean, service was good but not exceptional. Overall, I would stay again if I did not have a pet with me.
3 night trip Mar 3, 2015
jennifer
"Great sleep over spot for our innertubing trip"
The room was small, and hotel a little dated. But the staff was very friendly and kind. They let us check in a little early and the breakfast served was great. They location was perfect for our family. They town was beautiful, and close to everything we could want. Even a gas station in the same parking lot. A river and small golf course in walking distance along with shops, stores, restaurants..
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Keilani
"Febreeze or perfumes"
I would have rated this motel much higher if the room didn't reek of perfumes or cleansers or febreeze or the like. Worse than when there were smoking rooms! I got a sore throat, which went away after I left the room. I would recommended this motel if the cleaner reek is solved. Perhaps the rooms could be cleaned with vinegar or something? At the suggestion of staff, I left the window open all day and all night and the bathroom fan on to pull out the odors, but that did not help.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good value for the money."
The breakfast was a nice touch. Staff were generally friendly. Rooms were clean.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Stephen
"Not the same Sugarloaf Motel of years past"
Slooooow check in - old tv's (no big deal) - bed sheets do not fit nor stay on bed ( BIG DEAL). no lids for coffee, heaven forbid you want a cup to go - Have stayed here for years but next trip will spend $10 more and stay elsewhere.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
frequent travel
"Decent for the price"
Great for the price. Wouldn't want to stay longer than a night though. Carpet was sticky in the room.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Fah
"Nice hotel close to everything Bend has to offer"
I have stayed here twice now and have had a great experience both times. The staff has been very accommodating. The continental breakfast in the morning is above average for a budget hotel. I was very pleased with the housekeeping. They don't try to cut corners and always make the bed, replace all towels, shampoo, soap, etc. I appreciated it so much I left them a tip. I would highly recommend this place for the money. Thanks for a pleasant experience.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Warren
"Sugarloaf Bend"
Price was right, Room was clean upon entering, and breakfast was good. No complaints.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Stan
"Good room at great price."
Room was clean and staff friendly. Continental breakfast was fantastic!
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"for the price it was great"
Good breakfast
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
We have stayed at this motel in the past and found it very pleasant but this last experience left a lot to be desired. The desk clerk in the evening that I made the reservation was very pleasant but the check in experience was bad. The motel is not well maintained and appears to be in financial distress. Will not stay here again!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Bonnie
"Good Value"
Perfect for a ski trip
3 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Had a good night's sleep at a good reasonable price. Continental breakfast was great and an added bonus to have the morning we departed.
"Ski get-a-way"
Reasonably priced, quiet, just as advertised. Would do it again.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Very Nice Motel"
Amazing upbeat staff!! Very clean room!! Big pet peeve to me when staying at a motel is the water pressure in the shower, this motel got a thumbs up!!
"Convenient"
Overnight on road trip.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Good price and met our needs."
The motel was recently renovated and looked nice.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Dale
"Good for the buck"
Basically, a straight forward room with a small breakfast and decent wi-fi for no additional charge. I was unsure about the need to run the card for a small amount, ($5.00 or $10.00 ) in order to cover any toothpaste? etc that was used. No toothpaste in rooms. I'm not sure if it was really charged, and if so, was it refunded?
"Clean and Comfy"
I was happily surprised of the comfort of bed, and breakfast food in the morning.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Sugarloaf Mt. Motel review"
I have stayed at Sugarloaf many times over the years. I have consistently found the rooms to be clean and quiet, and the staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Give it a try"
Overall everything was good but we got a room right next to the stairs. We can hear people going up and down. We came in very late and I believe there were plenty of other rooms that we could have gotten. The staff was friendly but they need to get their act together in terms of accounting. They wanted me to pay for my hotel room again. (even though I had prepay)
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"The unprofessional desk clerk at a good hotel"
The room was clean and everything was great, but the lady at the front desk wouldn't stop hitting on my boyfriend and I find that unprofessional (especially since I'm standing right there!) Other than that the place was great. Maybe find a classier lady to run the front desk.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice clean place to stay"
We enjoyed a good breakfast, and the location was very good with easy access. We had a very late arrival, 11:30 PM and the person at the desk greeted us like it was only 6:00 PM. So friendly and cheery at that late time! Checkin was easy and we slept well. It was perfect for what we needed.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
The people who work there are great. Had a mix up with my res.. but they helped me make it right. Cameron was awsome!! Was there for my moms surgery..
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Sally
"When you just need a place to crash."
No frills and dated, but a clean place to stay when you are not going to spend much time in the hotel room. Staff was friendly and the new management are excited to make improvements. Location was easy access to anywhere in Bend.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"OK for a night to just stay"
If you just need a place to stay it is fine and not too far from downtown Bend (need to drive there, however). First room smelled for smoke so much I had to change. Second try smelled for old banana but I decided to stay in with window open for a while. However, the windows are good as when they were shut down it was silent though the highway is close by. Staff could not exactly tell me where to go downtown neither they had a map prepared. Breakfast was typical American motel breakfast, coffee empty when I wanted a second cup.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Relaxing"
Convenient location for one night stop on way to Canada. Helpful staff. This is the second time at this hotel and have booked to stop on our way back to central California. Breakfast needs bacon.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"fine for a 1 or 2- night stay...."
All was fine, except for my "key" card not working sometimes. The hotel staff kind about this; one tried to help by coming with me...to no avail. The "key" card was reworked, but it was still not working well. I would have liked giving this place an o.k. all around......
e---
"Good hotel close to restaurants and shopping"
Staff was very helpful and nice,rooms were clean, check in was easy, overall a good experience and would recommend using expreian for future traveling
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
rick
"...."
Same as always.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Yes,I would recommend it and the price is good too.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Sugarloaf Motel"
It was a great place for the price, clean room, super comfy bed, and the continental breakfast was really nice.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
I would stay there again if going through town. Room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was good.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Overnight business trip stop"
Good place to stay. Modern, clean, quiet, and a safe parking lot.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Just a room"
The carpet was a little ratty and stained.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Ron
"Good shelter from the storm"
Traveling from Boise ID to Corvallis and was delayed due to bad weather. I was able to book a room at the Inn on line for a reasonable price on short notice. This is nothing fancy. The bed was comfortable but the decor was blah. And the doors open to the outside walkway, so some may consider this a security issue. However, I was just staying for the night so I could make it to Corvallis the following morning.Thud the Inn served its purpose. If you have the time, I would recommend skipping the breakfast for one at a full service restaurant. The offerings are mostly carbos and not a great selection at that. However, the staff was very friendly. I didn't need any help so I can't comment on their ability to provide directions.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Matty Dread
"Stay in Bend"
The rooms are very comfortable the staff was very super nice when I go back to bend I will more than likely I will stay The hotel again
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff was helpful. The breakfast was great, fresh and varied.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
maxine
Good room for the money. Room was clean and smelled good for a pet room.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Jon
"Happy Camper"
Great stay at an economical price. Rooms complete with microwave, fridge, small table, Digital TV w/ Showtime. The single bed room I stayed in was spacious.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
janet
"You get what you pay for. Value is good."
The heating and cooling system sounded like a freight train when it was on. Awful.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nicer Than Some Higher Priced Motels in the Area"
The remodel was worth it!! Rooms are clean. Continental breakfast included waffles, biscuits & gravy, cereal, bagels, muffins, coffee, milk, juice. The price is much better than the Days Inn. Only bummer is the pool is outdoors & closed during the winter.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"You get what you pay for...I guess."
I've stayed here before and it was fine. The room was clean and the people were friendly. It wasn't fancy but what do you expect for $56/night? I don't think I'll stay there again, however. On our second day as we were packing up to leave, we noticed a dirty q-tip between the bed and the night stand (ew). The room smelled like smoke. Now, to be fair, we didn't say anything about the smell and should have but I doubted any of the other rooms would have been better. When you allow some rooms to smoke, the surrounding rooms smell nasty as well. I'd rather pay extra to get a cleaner room and no smoke smell. However, the people were nice and service was quick (we refused room service and requested extra towels). I do think advertising a "hot breakfast" is a stretch. The only hot items at breakfast were if you made a waffle or toasted bread. Coffee was abysmal. All of the food items were processed, pre-packaged, and carb- and sugar- laden. No fruit or yogurt.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Joy
"Great location, very accomodating"
Noisy people upstairs our first night, hotel staff were great and moved us to a quiter room for the rest of our stay. Nice breakfast, great location close to everything. Excellent value!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
J
"Just...okay."
Although I wasn't really expecting too much here, it wasn't quite what I was thinking. The front desk staff, although nice, seemed over relaxed (feet up on desk while on their phones/computer and the non smoking room smelled strongly like the smoke of an 'old motel'. The rate was good and there is a decent lobby with breakfast in morning which is a plus.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Helpful hotel staff, great breakfast and convenien"
Check in was a breeze.The staff was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Breakfast was amazingly good. However, my only complaint is that the WiFi access was unsecure and the bathtub was a little less clean than I would've liked. But overall it was a good stay.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Nice basic hotel, no frills, clean safe place. No regrets for booking this room, stayed two nights.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Place to sleep"
Minimal level of quality
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Patrick
"Nice hotel, surprisingly quiet,"
Good hotel, good stay
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"Family emergency"
I originally made reservations for 7 nights but only stayed 3. Can I get reimbursed for the other 4 nights. We had to leave early because my mother-in-law had a stroke & died.
7 night family trip Jan 5, 2015