All hotels in Bend, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here62980 N Hwy 97, Bend, OR, 97701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff was helpful. The breakfast was great, fresh and varied.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
maxine
Good room for the money. Room was clean and smelled good for a pet room.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Jon
"Happy Camper"
Great stay at an economical price. Rooms complete with microwave, fridge, small table, Digital TV w/ Showtime. The single bed room I stayed in was spacious.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
janet
"You get what you pay for. Value is good."
The heating and cooling system sounded like a freight train when it was on. Awful.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nicer Than Some Higher Priced Motels in the Area"
The remodel was worth it!! Rooms are clean. Continental breakfast included waffles, biscuits & gravy, cereal, bagels, muffins, coffee, milk, juice. The price is much better than the Days Inn. Only bummer is the pool is outdoors & closed during the winter.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"You get what you pay for...I guess."
I've stayed here before and it was fine. The room was clean and the people were friendly. It wasn't fancy but what do you expect for $56/night? I don't think I'll stay there again, however. On our second day as we were packing up to leave, we noticed a dirty q-tip between the bed and the night stand (ew). The room smelled like smoke. Now, to be fair, we didn't say anything about the smell and should have but I doubted any of the other rooms would have been better. When you allow some rooms to smoke, the surrounding rooms smell nasty as well. I'd rather pay extra to get a cleaner room and no smoke smell. However, the people were nice and service was quick (we refused room service and requested extra towels). I do think advertising a "hot breakfast" is a stretch. The only hot items at breakfast were if you made a waffle or toasted bread. Coffee was abysmal. All of the food items were processed, pre-packaged, and carb- and sugar- laden. No fruit or yogurt.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Joy
"Great location, very accomodating"
Noisy people upstairs our first night, hotel staff were great and moved us to a quiter room for the rest of our stay. Nice breakfast, great location close to everything. Excellent value!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
J
"Just...okay."
Although I wasn't really expecting too much here, it wasn't quite what I was thinking. The front desk staff, although nice, seemed over relaxed (feet up on desk while on their phones/computer and the non smoking room smelled strongly like the smoke of an 'old motel'. The rate was good and there is a decent lobby with breakfast in morning which is a plus.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Helpful hotel staff, great breakfast and convenien"
Check in was a breeze.The staff was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Breakfast was amazingly good. However, my only complaint is that the WiFi access was unsecure and the bathtub was a little less clean than I would've liked. But overall it was a good stay.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Nice basic hotel, no frills, clean safe place. No regrets for booking this room, stayed two nights.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Place to sleep"
Minimal level of quality
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Patrick
"Nice hotel, surprisingly quiet,"
Good hotel, good stay
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"Family emergency"
I originally made reservations for 7 nights but only stayed 3. Can I get reimbursed for the other 4 nights. We had to leave early because my mother-in-law had a stroke & died.
7 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Jorge
"Good hotel in Bend"
I stayed at the Sugarloaf Hotel for 3 nights in January. The room was clean and functional. Very good value. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great rate"
The hotel and room was clean however the bed was very uncomfortable, after the first night we were moved to a newly remodeled room and that bed was a little better. The staff though was wonderful and overall we were pretty happy with our stay.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Sandra
I will go again, great location close to everything, our room too close to gas station
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Randy
Nice room, however all the pillows were very lumpy.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"our ski trip"
Clean Comfortable and Economical we stayed 4 days to ski Bachelor and had a very enjoyable stay i would recommend them to my friends.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Great place for the price"
Love this place! Found it when the Super 8 down the street messed up our reservations for a holiday weekend and refused to do anything about the mess up. Their prices are decent and the place is in a great location. 10 minutes to anywhere it feels like! I will definitely stay here again. The only thing that was disappointing which you may read in other reviews is the front desk staff may not be knowledgeable or helpful depending on who you get. The gals seem to be ok, however the one guy who goes in with headphones around his neck doesn't seem to know what customer service is. I went down once to ask for a paper bowl to take to our room, and I found him with the door to the side of the hotel cracked open having a smoke. The smell of his cigarette was coming into the common areas and was disgusting. I asked him for a bowl, and he just looked as though I was seriously disturbing him and without coming inside, just pointed towards the sink down the hall and said "in the cabinet... left side". Sorry to disturb your cigarette buddy... Other than him and some other random staff, the complementary breakfast is amazing. The mattress actually was really nice too! I have a bad back and my wife likes firm beds. So it was a surprise that our backs were doing well on this trip! I was tempted to ask what mattress it was they used there. I'm coming back despite that guy. It's decently quiet and a cheap option compared to staying at a Hilton. This place may surprise you!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Very clean and updated. Prices was very reasonable. They should have a hot tub as they'd get more skiers.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Deron
"What's not to like..."
A great bargain...very friendly and helpful staff - and very clean!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Margie
We chose this hotel because we wanted a place that was inexpensive. Both of us would be working from 7am to 8pm so all we needed was a place to shower and sleep. We did not want to overpay for a nicer place that we would not fully using. The hotel location was close to where we were working. When we checked in we were told told that our credit card would be charged $10 to off set any charges for smoking or for having a pet. The charge would be refunded if there were no fees. I told the receptionist we do not smoke (hence the non-smoking room) and we do not have pets and they could check my vehicle for animals. It did not matter and they would charge the credit card anyway. During this conversation the phone rang and the receptionist stopped talking to me and answered the phone. After the phone call, she came back to me, unapologetic, and continued checking us in. Rude. Hire more people! We soon discovered that the fitted sheet on the bed had lost all of its elasticity from the elastic band fitted part. If I rolled over a couple of times the sheet was off the side of the bed and on me. I awoke each morning half on the sheet and half on the mattress. Besides that, both sheets were pilling, indicating that they were old and/or of poor quality to start with. Vacuuming around the base of the bed was poor as there was dust and leftovers from other guests. Yummy! There is more, but I'm out of space.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Stop forcing me to write more than I want to, Expedia!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great value"
Convenient location right near Empire exit on 97. Comfortable bed, good heating and cooling and a breakfast included makes for a terrific value for a short or extended stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
First visit to Bend. Decent hotel, good value, friendly helpful staff.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"have stayed here twice, good value"
My only complaint is that they have a new policy of charging $10 for "amenities" when you check in that gets refunded if you dont use them. However the things they consider amenities (deoderant, razor, etc) you have to get from the front counter anyway so it doesnt really make much sense. We got a $70 room with 2 queen beds on NYE, and when we stayed there before it was $55, so good price for the quality.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Quick trip to Mt Bachelor"
We decided at the last minute to travel 150 miles to Bend so that we could go snowboarding. We were delighted to find that as nice a place as Sugarloaf still had rooms. The rooms were nice, large, and warm. The only mar on the experience was the slowness of check in when we arrived at 10:30 p.m.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good value, moderate facility"
We needed a place to stay with very little notice on a holiday. The Sugarloaf came to our rescue with a very reasonably priced room. True to their advertisements, they are a "no frills" facility, but then, that's what we needed, and were grateful for.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Kelley & Greg
Comfortable and quiet clean room. Would stay again
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Clean motel and good service for maintaining the rooms and breakfast bar
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
jose
"Great Price and Clean"
The room I stayed in was recently updated and clean. I do wish the pillows had been a bit more substantial (next time I'll bring one from home). Breakfast was o.k., my husband did get a bagel that was quite stale, and when he exchanged for another it was in the same state. But we didn't stay there to eat. This hotel was a good value for the money and was clean, which is all I really ask for.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"It is on a main highway in Bend, so is easy to fin"
It is a comfortable motel. Even though it is on a busy street, it was quiet in the room.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Shop and visit"
I booked a 2 Queen bed room for myself, my daughter and her 2 children, ages 4 and 10. I wanted to have a comfortable room to visit with them and a place to come "home" to after a day of visiting Santa Claus and Christmas shopping. It was a great stay. Clean comfortable room with free breakfast, including waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruit, eggs(hard-boiled), mini-muffins, bagels, toast, juice, milk, cereals and choice of medium or dark roast coffee and a decaf. Nice open area in Lobby with enough tables and chairs to accommodate all who were eating while we were there. Our 2 days and nights were relaxing and the beds were comfortably firm.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
mama5
"Great Place"
I was there to pick up my niece at 5 am and the room was good and in a great location. The breakfast was good and they start at 6 am and the had plenty. I will let everyone I know how good the rooms are and the staff, thank you Jennifer Mota
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Comfortable for an overnight stay"
The lobby area is decorated very nicely. The room was comfortable and clean. The room is large but somewhat austere. The furnishings are very basic. The closet area is right over the refrigerator so it would be difficult to hang much there, not very functional. The rate was very affordable.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"NICE STAY, GREAT LOCATION."
We stayed 4 nights at this hotel. The location is excellent. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean with microwaves and refrigerators. The continental breakfast is just so~ so..... not many items to choose from. Other than the weak breakfast, we enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
vacationers
"Pleasant and solid value"
Great location in north Bend and not far to downtown and other attractions. Room was spacious and clean with mini fridge. 27" CRT TV, but a good channel selection. Hot breakfast was a plus. Nice to have an elevator since we were on the 3rd floor. Good choice for traveling through or for an extended stay to see some of Central Oregon.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
GREG
"Thanksgiving Getaway"
I have stayed at Motel previously, I think I get good value for my money.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Must Stay Here!"
Read the customer reviews & don’t base choice on the rating by Hotels.com (or whoever rates them). If I had gone by that rating, I would not have stayed here. BUT, the customers wrote great things about this place. The guy at the front desk made check in fast & easy. The room was clean, bed was comfy, and had everything you basically need in a hotel (mini fridge, coffee maker, free wifi!). The heater kept you warm and the TV had Showtime so watched movies. In the morning, I worried because I read a review saying that breakfast runs out if you get there late. By now it was a little after 9AM and there was plenty of food. This place is not a fancy Hilton/Sheraton hotel therefore does not have gourmet meals. BUT they did have biscuits & gravy, waffles, as well as cereal, hard boiled eggs, & my favorite, bagels and cream cheese. There were a few other things but those are the ones that caught my eye. The person in charge brought more items as they ran out. The rooms was pretty quiet. We were on the 1st floor & if someone stood right in front of our room, we could hear them talk but not if they were in the surrounding rooms. I would definitely suggest asking not to be directly next to the steps. There were not a lot of guest this weekend but the ones that were there stomped as they went up & down. Thankfully it did not last but a couple minutes each way. Great employees at this location, very nice motel inside and out. You are getting a deal at this rate!
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Gracie
"Nice and clean!"
Great value, will stay there again! Surprised by how clean it was, and breakfast was a nice surprise too at the price we paid
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
kris
"Good choice"
Good service. Stay due to medical emergency. Front desk staff very helpful and accommodating with daily changes that occurred.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
"We will come back but......"
Great Motel! But.... Both staff that we felt with lacked something in customer service. Poor eye contact, morning person barely looked up from her phone to interact with me, evening person did not greet me and i had to initiate the check-in. With both i felt i was leading the conversation. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and should be back. The cost of the room was great! How clean the room was was great. AC/Heater worked very well. Heard no noise from other rooms(a real plus).
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Lee
Everything was great! We have no complaints. We highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Meh"
It was ok!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Dennis
"Nice place to stay. Good price."
We enjoyed the close proximity to everywhere we wanted to go.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
nr
As long as you are not looking for a lot of frills in your hotel this is as good as it gets. Very simple and very clean. very happy with our stay.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Right for the money"
Awesome breakfast-belgian waffles, biscuits n gravy, cereal, toast. Staff friendly. Room was decent and clean. Pillows were not good however, and bed was mediocre-kept waking up all night.
"OK for 2 night stay"
Room was adequate; staff was nice; breakfast was good with choices; location was comfortable. Worst part was out toilet plugged up and when we asked for help the maintenance guy said he wasn't "on the clock yet" so he gave us a plunger and we did the maintenance...Should have gotten a partial refund I guess...ha ha
JK
The room was clean,and well priced. The bed (s) were super comfortable. my only complaint would be thar when they cleaned the room they used some kind of chemical freshener that I could gave done without. If you are sensitive to this kind of thing as I am, you might want to make mention of this. other than that it was a comfortable stay!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Room had dark long hair on the bathroom, not as clean as it should have been. otherwise rest of the room was clean.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014