All hotels in Bend, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here62980 N Hwy 97, Bend, OR, 97701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

First visit to Bend. Decent hotel, good value, friendly helpful staff.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"have stayed here twice, good value"
My only complaint is that they have a new policy of charging $10 for "amenities" when you check in that gets refunded if you dont use them. However the things they consider amenities (deoderant, razor, etc) you have to get from the front counter anyway so it doesnt really make much sense. We got a $70 room with 2 queen beds on NYE, and when we stayed there before it was $55, so good price for the quality.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Quick trip to Mt Bachelor"
We decided at the last minute to travel 150 miles to Bend so that we could go snowboarding. We were delighted to find that as nice a place as Sugarloaf still had rooms. The rooms were nice, large, and warm. The only mar on the experience was the slowness of check in when we arrived at 10:30 p.m.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good value, moderate facility"
We needed a place to stay with very little notice on a holiday. The Sugarloaf came to our rescue with a very reasonably priced room. True to their advertisements, they are a "no frills" facility, but then, that's what we needed, and were grateful for.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Kelley & Greg
Comfortable and quiet clean room. Would stay again
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Clean motel and good service for maintaining the rooms and breakfast bar
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
jose
"Great Price and Clean"
The room I stayed in was recently updated and clean. I do wish the pillows had been a bit more substantial (next time I'll bring one from home). Breakfast was o.k., my husband did get a bagel that was quite stale, and when he exchanged for another it was in the same state. But we didn't stay there to eat. This hotel was a good value for the money and was clean, which is all I really ask for.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"It is on a main highway in Bend, so is easy to fin"
It is a comfortable motel. Even though it is on a busy street, it was quiet in the room.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Shop and visit"
I booked a 2 Queen bed room for myself, my daughter and her 2 children, ages 4 and 10. I wanted to have a comfortable room to visit with them and a place to come "home" to after a day of visiting Santa Claus and Christmas shopping. It was a great stay. Clean comfortable room with free breakfast, including waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruit, eggs(hard-boiled), mini-muffins, bagels, toast, juice, milk, cereals and choice of medium or dark roast coffee and a decaf. Nice open area in Lobby with enough tables and chairs to accommodate all who were eating while we were there. Our 2 days and nights were relaxing and the beds were comfortably firm.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
mama5
"Great Place"
I was there to pick up my niece at 5 am and the room was good and in a great location. The breakfast was good and they start at 6 am and the had plenty. I will let everyone I know how good the rooms are and the staff, thank you Jennifer Mota
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Comfortable for an overnight stay"
The lobby area is decorated very nicely. The room was comfortable and clean. The room is large but somewhat austere. The furnishings are very basic. The closet area is right over the refrigerator so it would be difficult to hang much there, not very functional. The rate was very affordable.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"NICE STAY, GREAT LOCATION."
We stayed 4 nights at this hotel. The location is excellent. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean with microwaves and refrigerators. The continental breakfast is just so~ so..... not many items to choose from. Other than the weak breakfast, we enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
vacationers
"Pleasant and solid value"
Great location in north Bend and not far to downtown and other attractions. Room was spacious and clean with mini fridge. 27" CRT TV, but a good channel selection. Hot breakfast was a plus. Nice to have an elevator since we were on the 3rd floor. Good choice for traveling through or for an extended stay to see some of Central Oregon.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
GREG
"Thanksgiving Getaway"
I have stayed at Motel previously, I think I get good value for my money.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Must Stay Here!"
Read the customer reviews & don’t base choice on the rating by Hotels.com (or whoever rates them). If I had gone by that rating, I would not have stayed here. BUT, the customers wrote great things about this place. The guy at the front desk made check in fast & easy. The room was clean, bed was comfy, and had everything you basically need in a hotel (mini fridge, coffee maker, free wifi!). The heater kept you warm and the TV had Showtime so watched movies. In the morning, I worried because I read a review saying that breakfast runs out if you get there late. By now it was a little after 9AM and there was plenty of food. This place is not a fancy Hilton/Sheraton hotel therefore does not have gourmet meals. BUT they did have biscuits & gravy, waffles, as well as cereal, hard boiled eggs, & my favorite, bagels and cream cheese. There were a few other things but those are the ones that caught my eye. The person in charge brought more items as they ran out. The rooms was pretty quiet. We were on the 1st floor & if someone stood right in front of our room, we could hear them talk but not if they were in the surrounding rooms. I would definitely suggest asking not to be directly next to the steps. There were not a lot of guest this weekend but the ones that were there stomped as they went up & down. Thankfully it did not last but a couple minutes each way. Great employees at this location, very nice motel inside and out. You are getting a deal at this rate!
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Gracie
"Nice and clean!"
Great value, will stay there again! Surprised by how clean it was, and breakfast was a nice surprise too at the price we paid
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
kris
"Good choice"
Good service. Stay due to medical emergency. Front desk staff very helpful and accommodating with daily changes that occurred.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
"We will come back but......"
Great Motel! But.... Both staff that we felt with lacked something in customer service. Poor eye contact, morning person barely looked up from her phone to interact with me, evening person did not greet me and i had to initiate the check-in. With both i felt i was leading the conversation. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and should be back. The cost of the room was great! How clean the room was was great. AC/Heater worked very well. Heard no noise from other rooms(a real plus).
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Lee
Everything was great! We have no complaints. We highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Meh"
It was ok!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Dennis
"Nice place to stay. Good price."
We enjoyed the close proximity to everywhere we wanted to go.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
nr
As long as you are not looking for a lot of frills in your hotel this is as good as it gets. Very simple and very clean. very happy with our stay.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Right for the money"
Awesome breakfast-belgian waffles, biscuits n gravy, cereal, toast. Staff friendly. Room was decent and clean. Pillows were not good however, and bed was mediocre-kept waking up all night.
"OK for 2 night stay"
Room was adequate; staff was nice; breakfast was good with choices; location was comfortable. Worst part was out toilet plugged up and when we asked for help the maintenance guy said he wasn't "on the clock yet" so he gave us a plunger and we did the maintenance...Should have gotten a partial refund I guess...ha ha
JK
The room was clean,and well priced. The bed (s) were super comfortable. my only complaint would be thar when they cleaned the room they used some kind of chemical freshener that I could gave done without. If you are sensitive to this kind of thing as I am, you might want to make mention of this. other than that it was a comfortable stay!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Room had dark long hair on the bathroom, not as clean as it should have been. otherwise rest of the room was clean.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Just like home"
I cannot say enough great things about this motel. The beds are comfortable, room is clean and the shower has lost of pressure. But the best thing is their continential breakfast. Even though we have to fight to get that waffle out it's so worth it and the coffee is the best anywhere. We alwasy stay with them when visiting the grandkids.
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Joanna
"Recommendable accomodation"
Almost very good. Especially price.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Jooyoung
"pick this place!"
It was a nice, cozy place - clean and in a nice area of town. In room coffee, hair dryer and fridge plus breakfast in the lobby. Great choice, my friends staying down the road were jealous. Also - TV had netflix and amazon prime!
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Michele
"Good for the price if you don't mind bad service"
The hotel is clean and comfortable but the receptionists (both night and day) are too cold and very impolite. Too bad!
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"A little get away"
good but not great, Room rate very reasonable with continental breakfast. Hotel clerk was very helpful. Location is very accessible to stores, groceries and gas. The only thing I don't like was that they request for $10.00 deposit upon check in for if any damage you will incur after check out.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Eusebio
"Nice place but not as comfortable as it should be."
This is a very nice, inexpensive, clean motel with a pleasant, responsive staff and reasonably spacious rooms. It would have been a very nice stay and I would easily recommend it except for one thing: the beds were hard as rocks! None of us slept well; not my husband nor myself nor even my boneless teen son who can sleep anywhere. Not sleeping kind of defeats the purpose of paying for hotel/motel rooms while away from home.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Karla
Excellent hotel. I will stay here on my next trip to Bend. Very clean and comfortable room. Cant go wrong staying here.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
"Quiet"
very pleasant and lower level corner room was quiet and perfect for dog.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Sue
"A good place to stay"
Very nice lobby and desk person.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
JohnH
"good deal"
clean affordable and relatively quite. Breakfast is a plus.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
close to restruants, and priced very reasonable. I found it very clean and comfortable,
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great deal"
Great deal! Very nice room in wgat seemed to be a newly remodeled motel. They didnt have our reservation when we arrived but foynd it with my confirmation number. We were pleasantly surprisedto even have a small fridge in the room.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Sylvia
pretty noisy close to the busy road. Wifi is poorly
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Very Average"
Fine for the price. Staff not friendly, acted like it was a chore to answer any question. Mostly clean. Beds okay. Breakfast was below average. Otherwise very average. Will look for someplace with a little more character and caring on my next trip.
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
"Good night's sleep after a long week on the road"
Very clean inviting room.I ckecked in late and the staff was very quick and friendly. I could hear the person above me walk into the bathroom but did not hear any water running or similar sounds.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Trista
"Nice surprise at the price!"
Room was simple, but clean with fresh smell. Would stay there again,
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jean
"Great value"
Clean upgraded rooms.. More than stale muffins for breakfast; good. Not far to downtown or Sisters; both places we had business
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"BEND,OR, Best kept Secret."
this room was quite a surprise it was better than Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn Express I had no problems with it clean comfortable friendly staff I recommend it I would say book online you get $30 off
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
valerie
Room was a bit dirty, bed was comfy, and the breakfast was nice not a big variety but nice....staff friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
EVELYN
"good cheap place"
good cheap place with great breakfast not central to downtown bend but great place for quick overnight trips
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Tina
"It could have been better."
It was an overnight stay. Maybe we were too late arriving (it was like 7pm) but there was only one person working and he was not very happy about it, he was very stressed and he was having computer problems as well. The pool was super cold even though he said it was heated and he did not have any extra towels at the reception desk so he could not help with hat either. Since we were just relaxing we were not pushy or said anything negative to him and avoid more stress to his already hard day. Breakfast was great, people not too friendly either at the front or helping with breakfast but food choices were good, OJ was a bit too warm. Waffles were the best in our opinion.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"right price"
Great stay for the price.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
kurt
"Nice Place"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay, it was comfortable and well maintained. My only complaint would be the continental breakfast, wasn't much to choose from. It only has one waffle maker which keeps others waiting to use it. Would prefer some scrambled eggs with sausage or bacon.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Steve N
"Clean, no frills accommodations, reasonably priced"
We have stayed here three times now. Each time the rooms were very clean, the beds and pillows reasonably comfortable, the morning breakfast adequate, and you can't beat the price.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014