All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2461 Mcgavock Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Right across from Opryland hotel and outlet mall"
The hotel was great and our room was really nice! The kids loved the indoor pool. The pool was cool when you first get in but once you are use to it, its great. There was a fridge and a microwave in our room which was a plus! The only thing I didn't like was the pillows they were way to fluffy.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Shannon
"Satisfactory"
The hotel was fine. My biggest complaint was that we were going to see a show at Grand Ole Opry and we stopped at the front desk to take the shuttle. We were told no one was scheduled for the 7:30 shuttle, but we could go, if we wanted. So, we scheduled ourselves for the 7:30 shuttle. At 7:00 we got a call saying that Opryland hotel was very busy and their security called them and told them to move their pick-up/drop-off to an alternate door meaning it might take as long as 45 minutes to get there, did we still want to go. We opted to drive ourselves. We were able to drive right over and park within 10 mins. I felt that the driver did not want to take us on the 7:30 shuttle because he would have had to pick us up at 12:00 am and made up this excuse, as it did not seem overly busy when we arrived. Let me make it clear, the hotel was fine, the room was fine, the breakfast was fine. This was the only issue I had with the experience.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
An80sreaganite
"First time visit to Nashville"
WOW!!!! From the first step into the hotel lobby we were treated as King and Queen. Jared, your receptionist was a professional advocate and a great socializer after our long drive. His warm greeting and personal demeanor is an asset to your Hotel. "Southern Comfort" let's call it. The room and all the hotel facilities were outstanding. Wish we could have stayed longer, but we had reservations in Washington, DC. We will be back next spring, you can bet on it!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 night family trip May 1, 2014
Bill & Cathy Lennon
Not a bad hotel for the area. Wish we knew about the shuttle to the opryland hotel before we paid $21 for parking.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Good stay. Close to grand old opry and outlet mall. Shuttle to downtown very convenient and reasonable, $10 round trip. Good breakfast, lot choices
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Reasonable stay"
Close to the Opry and reasonably priced. Excellent breakfast and clean, comfortable room. My only complaint was that the walls in the hotel seem unusually thin. I was awakened several times during the night by a crying baby next door - not my idea of a restful night's sleep.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
The hotel staff were exceptional. I witnessed several difficult guests during my stay, and the staff consistently accommodated the guests as well as other guests who were impacted by the unpleasantness of her. The shuttle staff provided recommendations as to attractions as well as restaurants and music. I highly recommend this hotel to any and all visiting Nashville.
8 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nice location"
I was hesitant to stay at a Holiday Inn as my past experiences weren't the best. However, I was blown away by this hotel. Wonderful location and great location. The hotel is newer and it shows. The only issue was with housekeeping. Our housekeeper did not give us new plastic glasses which required us to go downstairs to get more. Also, she stopped me in the hall and asked if I could bring my dirty towels out so she could give me more and then asked if she needed to clean our room. Weird. Overall, I recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
Kellie C
"Very Nice"
The room was clean, service was fast and friendly. I'm staying there again in a couple weeks.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
Essie
"Hotel close to Opryland"
This was our first trip to Nashville as a family. We loved the location of our hotel. It was close to the Opry, Opryland, and the Opry Mills Mall. We enjoyed our breakfast every morning. We will definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Rob & Sherri
"Everything but cleaning"
I have trouble with hives and can only sleep in sheets washed in All Free and Clear. So, I bring my own sheets to the hotel. I asked the person at the desk to remind the maids not to trade out my sheets. Something in the translation didn't make that clear and our room (all of it) was left a mess. Even after we cleared it up with the front desk the next day the room was cleaned but the bed was untouched. That's the only problem we had with the hotel.
5 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Holiday Inn
"Enjoyable stay"
This hotel is right across the road from the Opryland Hotel. There are plenty of places to eat close by, and the breakfast fare was really good at the hotel. The hotel is close to the highway and easy to find. The room was clean and everything worked, including the refrigerator. The Opryland Mall and the Grand Ole Opry are also very close and the hotel shuttle goes to all of them. Grayline tours also stops at the hotel so you don't have to drive downtown if you don't want to. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express - Opryland"
Attended a convention at the nearby convention center & resort (Gaylord Opryland) which was fully booked, so stayed at Holiday In Express and was actually very pleased. Free break breakfast and shuttle to/from airport saved me time and money compared to the convention center. Very nice staff too and room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"very close for shopping and the movies"
I did not like the noise out side my door. Not sure if the walls are too thin. The room was very clean. The lobby area is very nice. Great place to stay if you are planning on shopping at opry mills mall.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
teresa
I've stayed at this location multiple times and it's in a quite area, but extremely close to Opry Mills Mall where there are many restaurants, movie theater, Bass Pro Shop and The Grand Ole Opry. It's a beautiful motel and fairly new, especially the first floor, as it was flooded a few years ago during the great Nashville flood. Staff is very nice, I have no complaints at all.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
Randy B.
"Very clean & comfortable"
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel! It was very clean and comfortable. We can always count on Holiday Inn Express for our travel needs.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Kristen
"nice hotel very close to Opryland Convention Cente"
Hotel offered a free shuttle which was very convenient. They had a free breakfast in the lobby. Entire staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and offered free wifi. Overall a great value for the money. I would recommend to a friend, and would not hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Across from Opryland Hotel"
This is a very new and clean hotel. The only negative about this hotel is the noise. The rooms around the housekeeping door on the 2nd floor hear the slamming of that door many times as they go in and out of that room, VERY EARLY in the morning. I would stay there again just not near housekeeping.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
J and D
"It was good......but I wouldnt rate it too high"
We had a good time. It is across the street from Gaylord resort, which was great for us. The room was quite small for 5 people, it wasn't the cleanest I've been to, but it wasn't bad. The staff were very kind and accommodating.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
daddy o
"Awesome!!!!!!"
My stay was, Awesome!! The staff was very friendly, attentive, and went above and beyound for us... The hotel was very clean, our room was very comfort and clean. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay.. See you all next year...
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
"One of my best experiences"
I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while attending a meeting at the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center. It was a great choice - far from the madding crowd of the Convention Center, very comfortable rooms, great people who went the extra mile to accommodate me, and close enough to the Convention Center to walk if necessary...though it usually wasn't because they have a shuttle service and are very flexible about time if they are not busy. My only complaint was that the heating/AC system was noisy, like many other hotels; luckily each room has an individual unit and I could just turn the thermostat down to 65 and was not bothered. The temperature only got below 70 once (40 degrees outside) so the insulation must be good. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2013
GS
The common areas of HIE were really pretty and well-kept. We had a suite with a king bed. It was very spacious and included a microwave and small refrigerator alongside a small sink. The pool was very nice, but a hot tub would have been a great addition. We ate breakfast there each day we stayed. Two out of three mornings were really good. The only real complaint I have deals with the shuttle to and from the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. It was extremely nice of the HIE to offer this free shuttle service. (Parking at the Opryland Hotel costs $20!) When we inquired about it, an employee offered to take us right away. He told us to call the hotel when we were ready to return. After exploring for a while, my husband called and told them we were ready. The employee he talked to said he would be there "in just a minute". We waited for the shuttle for 45 minutes before deciding to walk back to the hotel. As we were nearing McGavock Pike (almost back to the hotel), we met the shuttle (almost an hour after we called). The shuttle cannot be expected to come at the exact moment that every guest calls, but the employee who answered the phone could have given an estimate about the time the shuttle might arrive, saving us from sitting around for 45 minutes and taking a very brisk 15-minute walk back to the hotel.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Nashville Go To Hotel"
love this hotel...it is our go to hotel when traveling to Nashville
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"suprising comfort and bargain"
I am coming off a long leg of conference tours and have been staying at 'high dollar' hotels. HOliday Innn crushed them all - free internet and breakfast with a much larger room...Perfect
4 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"Great Hotel close to Opryland!"
Great place to stay close to Opryland, the Mall, and great restaurants.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Bruce
"Great Place to Stay"
Wonderful stay. Close to Opry Land and within walking distance. Clean room and a very nice breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Very clean!"
Very clean hotel. Staff was great.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2013
"DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE"
YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WE HAVE STAYED AT THIS HOTEL, AND BECAUSE OF THE FIRST-TIME EXPERIENCE, WE DECIDED TO GO BACK. THIS TIME WAS A VERY, VERY BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
CONNIE
"Comfort"
Very friendly staff, went out of their way to accommodate visitors
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
lynn
"nice quiet hotel, good location,clean"
wonderful stay, couldn't ask for anything more, pleasant staff, good food variety for breakfast
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Just one night"
The place was clean pretty new and very convenient for Opry Mills. I had to leave pretty early and was a little disappointed that the breakfast area didn't open before I left.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Hotel was clean but worse beds I have ever slept in. They were hard and not comfortable. I have fibromyalgia and was sore when I woke up the next morning. But hotel was clean and location was convenient.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
"Nashville stop on West trip"
great location close the the Opryland Hotel which we could visit without paying the exorbitant prices
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Had a good experience - good breakfast and nice, newer facility.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Close to everything"
Free breakfast
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Great place to stay close to The Opery"
Clean, comfortable and friendly. Very convenient to the Opery and easy to find. We will stay again!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Very nice place. Friendly staff. Wonderful variety of breakfast foods. The staff kept everything well stocked at the breakfast area. Enjoyed our stay !
3 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Convenient to the Grand Ole Opry"
Shuttle to the Grand Ole Opry and the Riverboat. Very accommodating staff. Good breakfast with healthy options.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Nita
"trip to Operyland"
Liked it a lot.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Close to opryland sites with free shuttle!"
This was a very nice hotel. We used the shuttle several times. Did I mention the shuttle is free? The staff couldn't be nicer. Don was especially friendly! The Internet in the room was very slow, but the computers in the lounge were fast and you can use their printer. We will definitely go back.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
joann
"Good place to stay"
Good stay, the shuttle service was great, friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
Dee
"Nice hotel close to many things."
Like the shuttle that the hotel had to take you to different places-didn't have to worry about driving or paying for parking.The free breakfast was very nice also.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Debbie
"no surprises here!"
Great Staff! Appreciated Scottie and our shuttle driver Kevin. We were going to stay at the Gaylord however the quality of this venue is comparable and much lower in investment. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
bill
"great hotel for the $"
Staff was very courteous, hotel rooms were nice but the carpets could use some deep shampooing, the front desk associates were very helpful with local attractions and directions. 2 in particular need special recognition mr jared and mrs Vickie went above and beyond. Great location for visiting the grand ole opry and the mall. And let me just say I have payed for breakfast @ hotels and not received the spread that this hotel puts out for no charge. Its FANTASTIC!
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
nikki
We enjoyed our stay. However, we were very disappointed to find out our friend that we traveled with reserved her room through the hotel website and paid only half of what we paid and had the same accommodations. Also, we plugged our phones into the lamp beside the bed only to wake up late and find our phones dead since the plug in to the lamp did not work.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Great Nashville Hotel"
Hotel was clean, breakfast was yummy, room was clean, bed comfy, staff was very friendly and they even made plans for the shuttle to pick us up to go downtown. FYI, it is cheaper than a cab ride.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"This hotel was excellent!!!"
I've stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel before and this was a far better experience. Food and drink were easily accessable, the staff were fabulous! The transportation to the Gaylord was awesome. They came an picked me up whenever I called and never had to wait over 15 minutes. The room was updated and clean.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
"Convenient to Opryland area."
Good after we got the right key to the right room. It took three times to get it right. But desk was very apologetic. Breakfast was nice the next morning.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
ChrisR
"Shuttle Service Comes in Handy !!!"
Breakfast was great ! Very Surprised !! Even though Hotel was totally Book , it was quite, very clean and plenty of food. Someone was using the computer and person at the front desk printed my boarding pass , He was so sweet !!! Use shuttle from Hotel surrounding area a lot
2 night business trip May 9, 2013
Sylvia
"First time, very nice"
This was our first trip to this hotel. It was extremely clean and the staff were very friendly. The location of the hotel was great for all the things close by we wanted to do. The only slight negative thing was the temperature of the pool. Being indoor I thought was little cold for the kids. But was very happy with it and would go again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013