All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
2600 West Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, 89158, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Vdara Hotel & Spa"
Overall, I enjoyed staying at Vdara. The hotel is not located on strip so you have to walk through other hotels like Aria or Bellagio to go somewhere. Didn't know that valet parking is the only option although it is complementary. Had to park the car aside and repack my suitcase...Be prepared for this....Front staff was friendly. There was a dirty, full of trash including smelly old socks in the trashcan under the sink that had not been cleaned from the last guests. House keeping staff should be trained professionally and do their job. On my second day, we and other guests had to wait in the front for about an hour until the house keepers finish their job.....are you kidding me?
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"The perfect barely-off-the-Strip retreat"
The room was wonderful and affordable - I especially appreciated the deep tub (though some type of bubble bath or bath salts would have made it perfect) and the dual televisions facing both the bed and the couch. The Vdara also connected to the Bellagio, and so was very convenient. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars across the board was because the location and lack of clear directions made it a little difficult to find.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Annie
"Contemporary and Comfortable"
Hotel contemporary and comfortable. For 3 yrs old there was more water deposits in bathroom tiles then you would expect. Paid $250 ish per night for standard rm so wasn't bottom fishing on rates. On line when booking the rate went up last minute from advertised. Probably what to expect now days but doesn't get a customer relationship off to a good start. Good for families since it is a non smoking or gambling resort. ( 3 minute walk to Aria Casino ). Would go back again and recommend with notes above.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Great hotel for a five night stay."
This was a great place for a five night stay. I appreciated the smoke free, non casino environment. The Aria and Cosmopolitan Hotels are right next door and it's a quick walk to Bellagio, so there are plenty of restaurants, casinos and shows to chose from. We had our small dog with us during the stay. The ONLY thing I didn't like about this hotel was the "dog park". It was a bit small and there were some gaps in the fencing large enough for a small dog to squeeze out of. But, I appreciate the fact that they allowed our dog and had a place for him on the property. I've stayed in a lot of different hotels in Las Vegas and this was hands down the best. The City Corner Suite was roomy and had great views!
5 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Craig
"Untitle."
Very nice comfortable high end suites to stay right in the middle of the strip activities. Fortunately, we were on the North end of the Hotel overlooking Bellagio's pond. Things to do is always outside the Hotel but you're close enough to walk to. Overall good experience, pricy but worth it.
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Edward
"Will be back"
Exceeded our expectations. Loved the non-smoking environment and not having to walk through a casino to get to our room. The spa was great. Room service was as nice as a upscale restaurant. Loved the living and kitchen space in our hotel room.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel"
We chose the Vdara specifically because it doesn't have a casino. We like walking into the hotel and not having a long walk through a loud, smokey casino to get to the elevators to take us to our room. It is a nice quiet hotel. It's location is excellent right in the center of the strip and if you feel like gambling or you want the Vegas glitz and glamour hotel experience with numerous restaurants and lounges to visit it is literally steps away to the Aria or a walkway that will take you to the Bellagio hotel. The staff is very friendly and the hotel service is also very good. The hotel and the rooms are very clean. The rooms are getting to the point where they are going to need updating soon, but still they are very nice. We would definitely recommend the Vdara to friends and would happily stay there again on our next trip.
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Great view. Clean rooms. Enough space to have fun.
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
ALEXANDER
"Vegas Vacation Stay was great"
We got a room on the 51st floor and the view was awesome. The room was clean. The only bad thing was there were no coffee mugs for the coffee. Haha. But be sure to try and ask for a high room because the view is spectacular. Service was great, the valet was quick and convenient. Also, there is a walkway to the Aria so you can ride the Shuttle as far as the Monte Carlo to get to the Strip. Overall, I had no issues with the stay and would book here again.
3 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Vdara pool tornado"
The rooms smelled like stale smoke. the pool tornado storms needs to get fixed they should allow the guests to go to the Aria pool without a lot of back and forth and provide clear instructions that the Aria pool is available. The sofa bed in our room was broken They need a covered walkway between Aria and Vdara
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Book the "fountain view suite"!"
This is my favorite place to stay in Vegas. Booked the "fountain view suite" this time and loved it. Perfect room orientation to watch the Bellagio fountains all day and night. Pool,was great, but the food service around the pool was a little disappointing. Other than that it was A++.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Wonderful !!!!!!!!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
shatwana m
"Just perfect"
Perfect hotel...can't find anything negative at all.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Vdara Review"
This is my second stay at Vdara. Room need a little remodeling. Holes in the couch, wall papers in the bathroom is pealing, cracked counter top in the kitchen and the caulking around the tubs had mildew growing on it (not pleasant).Plus point, room had great views.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Rezwan
I stayed for two nights with the family first night tv blanked out due to hotels issue with. Network and.both days we had to connect to wifi as a visitor (temperarly) and after a while it would disconnect and every time we had to log in when I contacted front desk they told me that's how it works and that sucks
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
saeed
"Vdara is a class act"
Vdara is situated between the Cosmopolitan and Bellagio, arguably the most ideal location on the strip. I wanted to upgrade to a room with a better view of the Bellagio fountains but had to wait a day but once we checked into our mountain facing room it was fantastic (we overlooked the Rio Hotel and the mountains) - fantastic views with the room layout and panoramic windows. This Hotel does not have a casino in it but we preferred that and it also cut down on the amount of smoke on the lobby level. The gym was small and crowded but served its purpose - always fresh towels and free bottled water along with large flatscreen tvs throughout. I will recommend Vdara to others.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Tyrell
"The best stay in Vegas!"
One of the best hotel in Vegas! Awesome service! A real pleasure!
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Ileana
"Great place to spend a couple of relaxing days."
Beautiful room. The room was advertised with a city view however, it was a view of sister hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Laron
"Comfortable and Perfect !"
It was great! Zach from front desk is super helpful and generous! we had bellagio fountain view, very pretty and romantic! The room was super comfortable! The house keeping gave us extra complimentary water bottles after they saw us bought some water. Very sweet! I will def. come back later to this hotel! But with nice walking shoe or a good walking plan. Average walking time from Vdara to the strip is like 10 mins for us.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Tzu Ling
"Vdara birthday"
Beautiful view of the bellagio fountain. Nice bed and bathroom set up. Excellent place to relax for my girlfriends birthday night
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Jared
"Romantic getaway fun!"
My husband & I went for a relaxing getaway. When we arrived at the hotel at 2:50, we were told that someone would call us to let us know that our room would be ready. It was odd because I didn't understand why our room wasn't ready? So they didn't upgrade us or anything, just moved us to another room. The room was wonderful, except the toiletry items left for us were opened & used already, there was a missing soda from our refrigerator & one of the remotes didn't work. Overall, it was a nice room, but for the price, I expected more, especially for the room.
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Awesome stay"
Everything was awesome but the mattress on the sofa bed needs improvement. Every single spring on thesofa bed mattress can be felt.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Yeng Mei
Awesome
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jon
"the relaxing vacation"
It was very relaxing and quiet
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
Ana
"Excellent for Business Travelers"
The reason why I chose this hotel was because I wanted one without a casino. I could not have been more happy with my choice. It is a perfect place to stay if you want to be away from the party scene and smoke filled casinos. I was visiting for business and had to spend the evenings working from my hotel room. The rooms are set up great for the business traveler with two desks, plenty of outlets and reliable and easy to access wifi. If I return to LV for business or pleasure, this is where I will be staying.
3 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Amazing!
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
This hotel is an oasis! The rooms are large and the service flawless.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
Good
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Dung
"Utterly lame hotel experience for a vegas trip"
The hotel is a total clown show when it comes to their administration/staff competency. Dealing with them was on par with dealing with an Indian call center. The rooms were spacious and had kitchens but the kitchens are basically useless since they have no appliances, utensils, etc. The layout of the corner suite with a "city view" was horribly engineered providing mostly useless space and hallways. The "city view" was of the freeway and the lackluster neighborhoods behind the hotel; that and into the windows of other guests rooms (awkward). Our bathroom stunk like backed up sewage and the landline phones in the room were inoperable in every way except that they would ring incessantly in the morning despite the do not disturb instructions given to the hotel staff. Again, the hotel management is totally dysfunctional. I frequently visit vegas and have tried many diferent hotels there. This is the first hotel that I deemed a disappointment. I will never stay there again. I'd recommend the mgm signature to anyone looking for a similar accommodation but without the clumsy service and substandard conditions.
2 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
Absolute first class all the way, being a little away from the noise, smoke from casinos was a plus.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Roger
"wonderful hotel! must stay!"
Had an amazing stay at the Vdara! Was complimentary upgraded to an executive corner suite. Big, had 2 bathrooms and it was super comfy. The staff was great and we had an amazing time. Also we decided to get massages at the spa. HANDS DOWN best massage I ever experienced!!! We never left the citycenter area bc its all there. Also a short walk to Cosmo (3 minutes) & Aria (literally like a minute). I will def stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
monique
"Lovely hotel"
I absolutely love this hotel. Service, location, rooms, food, and amenities are all top notch.
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Great!"
Best area on the strip.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Shawn
"I'll say it's a "FIVE!""
The best staycation we've ever had...so far.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Joel
"My Vdara experience"
Upon arrival, carpet floor had a wet spot. But it did not spoil our trip.
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Jonathan
"Reprieve from Traditional Vegas"
We loved the hotel, the ambiance, and the pool. It was very hot (no surprise) and most every lounge chair had a protective umbrella if you wanted it. The spa was great and the service at the front desk and spa were excellent! A great place to stay in Vegas if you want to sidestep the casino, smoking, and the meet market set.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Carrie
"AMAZING!!!!"
My wife and I went to Las Vegas for EDC weekend. We arrived in Las Vegas pretty early on a Friday morning. We arrived at the hotel to see if maybe they could check us in early. However it was pretty early, but they prechecked us in and held our bag. The young lady at the front desk took down my phone number and said she would call us as soon as a room was available. As promised she gave us a call and we were in our room by 11:30am. Mind you check in is at 3pm. The room was spectacular! The view was great! Customer service was on point. After being at EDC all night, when getting to our room we had a message from the front desk asking if we needed anything because they saw we had not had fresh bedding and towels that day. They had fresh towels in our room with in 10 minutes. The bed was super confortable as well. Room service was great! If you ask if we were to stay at this hotel again? 100% yes!!!
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
jose
"nice suite, non-smoky, unimpressive pool & service"
Positives: Modern and clean suite. Paid a bit extra for a room with views of the Bellagio fountain. The fact that the hotel doesn't have a casino and that the room had a kitchenette with a small, usable refrigerator (not just a mini-bar refrigerator) were reasons why we chose the hotel. Negatives: Hotel has no self-parking garage, so trying to check-in meant waiting 15 minutes in the car just for the valet parking guys to clear up the cluttered entrance area so others could pull forward. The pool area was small, crowded, and unimpressive compared to others on the strip. The security guard at the pool area behaved as if he was working for the TSA before he'd let us pass. Trying to flag down a cocktail server at the pool was also an exercise in patience. They had 4 working but all of them seemed more interested in finding the larger, louder groups. My husband and I stay at hotels in Vegas for our anniversary every summer, and this is the only one that didn't acknowledge it in some small way (e.g. a welcome card, a rose on the bed, chocolate-covered strawberries--all small touches we've received from other Strip hotels). There are lots of other places to stay on the Strip for the same price, and the hotel isn't really very distinctive compared to its neighbors, so you think they'd try a little harder.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Close to everything and the hotel was beautiful. We were upgraded to a corner suite on the 53rd floor and our view was gorgeous! The only draw back was that our family was on the other elevator, so we had to go all the way down to go back up to visit the family. Overall, amazing hotel!
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Great hotel, needs customer service skill"
Kyle checked us in and he was awesome! Listened to our needs and accommodated us the best he could. During the stay, our access cards didn't work and we had to go down to the front twice. Nobody apologized for the convenience and blamed us for putting the cards too close to the cell phone, which was not the case. Someone needs to train the front about customer service. I asked to speak to the manager on duty. Ashleen came out and I gave her my feedback. She listened, apologized and made it right for us. Thank you Ashleen. In general, the front can definitely have more training on customer service. I only gave my feedback because I liked the hotel. The hotel has so much potential to do better.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Road trip"
Great service and room size!
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Consistently awesome"
Always amazing. I've stayed in almost every major hotel in Vegas, and Vdara is by far my favorite. It's in a prime location, no cigarette-recycled air, amazing service and view.
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Nicholas
"Great rooms, service and location!"
Spa was really worth it!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Tremendous Value, Exceptional Service & Ammenities"
Excellent hotel with top notch ammenties. Plenty of Casinos in surrounding hotels. Tremendous value and exceptional staff.
3 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
R S
"Unimpressed"
It is a new & clean hotel, it was affordable and the room was comfortable BUT the amenities was minimal. The pool area was pathetically small (for a "SPA" hotel you'd think it would be nicer) and not very warm, also no real variety of restaurants or quick bites to choose from. The room has a kitchenette area but no coffee maker... how do you not have a coffee maker in the room?? Even a motel 6 gives you a coffee maker in the room. We did not partake in any of the SPA offerings, we weren't really there for that (just a one night stay) but they are of course ridiculously overpriced. I'm sure they have fine Spa services... I just don't see me spending that much. Overall the hotel is clean & anyone we encountered was friendly but we were very dissatisfied with the limited amenities and location, too far removed from the strip to simply walk it.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"JUST AMAZING"
Amazing stay at the Vdara! Next time I am in Las Vegas I will be staying here again!!!The hotel staff are very helpful and check in was a breeze, however I did check in at 1:30pm instead of the 3pm check-in time.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"54th floor"
The suite was well-prepared. View was great. Enjoyed being in the pool. Loved the ability to remotely control the shades on the windows.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Ashok
"Great Value, Huge Rooms"
Great room, incredible views, huge. I think they built this hotel originally to be condos then at the global financial crisis they salvaged the project into a hotel. Glad they did. Rooms are bigger, cheaper, nicer than the ones at Aria across the path. I slept like a baby, power shades on everything. The house keeping is the best I've ever had at a hotel.
5 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Heber
"Will come back!"
Modern, contemporary room with small kitchen. Wish there was a coffee maker, but not. Lobby area had a StarBucks coffee shop. Very nice room.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015