All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
2600 West Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, 89158, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great room
    Food is all right
    Bad amenities
"Comfortable business stay"
Quick business turnaround
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
L. Shaw
"One of the best non-casino hotels in Vegas"
Great location, spacious rooms, excellent service
4 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
"Nice enviroment"
Very comfortable hotel. I like that it's smoke free and it's a step away from the gaming and chaos. it is a little difficult to get right to the strip unless you know where you're going.
3 night trip Dec 9, 2015
Beautiful suite. The hotel does have restaurants, but a shop/cafe where you can buy food. Connected to the Aria hotel, where you can find many places to eat.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
Great stay!
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Good stay. Don't know why they charge so much for resort fee. It is not a resort....
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"Losing Its Patina"
We have stayed here many times before, but this time the wear and age showed through. The room was the smallest I have ever had, the furniture had a few holes. Most noticeable was the missing grout and mildew in the bathroom. The housekeeping left the old linens in the corridors and the bags stayed there all day until I called to have them picked up. (I recall that happened before as well.) I transferred to Vdara after a conference at the Mandarin Oriental which has impeccable service and rooms. I was not expecting the drop in room service, layout and amenities at Vdara, but it was striking. Hopefully this was an anomaly.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Rochelle
Let's just say it was beyond great. Easy walk to the strip, didn't smell like smoke and the staff was beyond helpful
3 night trip Dec 3, 2015
Kendra
"Disappointing."
We recently stayed at Vdara–a place we've frequented over the past few years and raved about to friends, always having enjoyed staying in the exec. corner and panoramic suites where the views are unsurpassed–Vdara was our #1 choice. I was disappointed this special celebration trip, we paid for the VIP check in and while our room was ready–we were not greeted curbside and had to wait for check in. Typically the VIP check in rep. provides you with a folder with a drink coupon for the lobby bar, which we did not receive as we checked in at the desk. Vdara has also recently changed their policy for coffee in-room (Keurigs) and now, if you wish to have a coffee maker in the room you are charged $20/night. This seems outrageous given a standard hotel will include a coffee maker–granted not necessarily a Keurig, but a coffeemaker nonetheless. I would think that with a $35/day resort fee you would receive a coffeemaker and especially if staying in a panoramic suite! I made contact with member of the hotel staff–and while acknowledging I was able to check in early, expressed my disappointment in having paid for a check in experience that did not deliver and frustration in the changed coffee policy–only to be told "I'm glad at least some things went well". Time to start staying elsewhere.
2 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
amazing
3 night family trip Dec 1, 2015
"Privey Las Vegas"
We stayed at the Vdara 5 years ago. It is now only a hotel and not condos and it needs some maintenance. Kitchens have nothing in them and there are extra charges for everything. Room service is still great.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Great Hotel but no black out curtins -"
Hotel was nice , room was great except there were no black out curtains and the construction starts at 5:30am solid jackhammer till the afternoon.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
Sylvia
"Peaseful"
Clean and Quiet. Close to the action of the Strip.
3 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
Very positive
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
The front deck person named Jane put us in a great room with a view of the Bellagio fountains. We love coming here because there is no smoke, no casino to worry about, and its a prime location.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Kunsan
this deal is deceptive. there's an xtra charged of $71 they said was resort fee. if this was revealed in the deal I will not definitely peak this deal. I will be very carefully in using your website
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
darwin
Room is big and bery clean. There is no casino so, air is good. But it takes time to walk to strip.
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Sooho
"Clean rooms and large suites"
Came here before the holiday travels and it's just so nice to not have to walk through the smoky casinos like other hotels. The rooms are large and awesome and clean and comfy. We loved it here and the price was unbeatable.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Sjoerd
"Clean airy hotel rooms and lobby"
Love this hotel. No smoky casino to walk through, as they have a simply bar, cafe and a Starbucks... it's also very easy to get in and out quickly and to the cab and to your room! The rooms are large, inexpensive and the bath tub is divine! The black out shades I loved as well, and the bed was super comfy! I will be back for sure next time I am in Vegas.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2015
Sjoerd
"Needs help"
The place is not what it used to be and rooms could use some work for a 4 or 5 star hotel.we were on our honeymoon and check in desk were not very friendly. We have been trade better at a holiday Inn express....sheets and room were old and used....to bad this used to be a nice place to stay...the trump is much more accommodating and much higher quality on staff and room quality.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
mark
"Great suite!"
I enjoyed our suite. It is a great space for the price. The stove, microwave and fridge comes in handy when you just want to have a quick meal. Room service was very quick. The shower could be wider but it was fine.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Stephen
"Sketchy Behavior by Room Service."
Had an awkward encounter where a gentleman from Room Service called my room, at 7 am, asking for credit card information from the nigh prior. When pressed as to why he would need me to provide personal information, when obviously a card was on file with the system, he claimed he did not have access to that system and needed to close out the bill from the night prior. I informed him that the meal had been charged to the room and was closed out and that I had a receipt to verify. When asked again, I refused to provide the information over the phone and told him to send someone up to the room to speak with me. No one ever showed up. Later, I questioned the front desk about this practice and no one was able able to offer any intelligent information on whether this was out of the ordinary or not. Very concerning. I will be watching my card billing statement closely.
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"Great Hotel - Mediocre Service"
My wife and I stayed here for her birthday. We got a suite with a great view and upon checking in and learning it was my wife's birthday, the desk clerk moved us up the 48th floor from the 11th. The view was amazing. The room was great, I would say there were only two things that prevent me from giving it 5 star rating. One, the shower was not the cleanest I've ever seen. It wasn't disgusting, but it wasn't as clean as the rest of the room either, which was disappointing. Second, the room service experience was not good. It's really expensive for what you get (to be expected, but still...). We got a "pot" of coffee for $12 and asked for cream. For the two of us, we got this tiny little thing that was basically gone after one cup. So I call down to ask for more and they were going to charge me an extra $5 surcharge, PLUS $1 each for the creamer (I asked for two more)!! I was like, um what?? I asked if all that came with the $12 pot of coffee was that tiny little amount. The woman on the other end told me that I had to ask for extra for it to be free. So we argued about how I was even supposed to know we needed extra at the time I ordered and that I was "asking" for extra, just 5 minutes later. Eventually she gave me this attitude and was like "fine, I'll send it up" and hung up. That's ridiculous for as nice of a hotel it was and for what the price was for the food. So I would definitely recommend this place if you are planning to not order food service.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Jacob
"Expensive hotel, overrated"
Paid resort fee for nothing resort-style experience. Expensive hotel. Will recommend if you Have a pet as hotel is pet friendly. Ok for couples who want a quiet hotel without inhouse restaurant (has a cafe and little bar at the lobby only), & valet parking only. But will not go back.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Grace
"Awesome"
It was awesome. . I really liked the motorized block out blinds!
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
carol
"Best hotel in vegas"
This is the best hotel in vegas. off the strip, new, clean, quite but a 3 minute walk to the Aria
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2015
Ronald James
"Quiet hotel but not a "resort""
I waited over 1 hour for housekeeping to change the bedding to hypoallergenic bedding only to find out I had wasted my time since the bedding has no down. No communication between the front desk and housekeeping. The suite was nice but a few light bulbs were out and the plumbing was questionable with a slow draining sink that gurgled when used. The shower head is not adjustable and not friendly for those under 5'2". The suites have a kitchen area, however it comes with no utensils, no mugs, and no coffee machine. The kitchen is bare. Everything needs to be requested from housekeeping. An odd concept and a large inconvenience the guest to wait all day for housekeeping. The light switch placement in the room is very awkward as the master switch is far from the bed. Poor design plan. The resort fee is a rip off since you only get 2 small bottles of water for that. Also there is only valet parking with long wait times especially on Sunday mornings. The location is okay but you need to walk a bit to get on the strip. It is quiet as there is no casino.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Great stay for those not all about the Vegas scene"
Came to Vegas for a friend's wedding and decided to get a hotel slightly off the strip that did not have a casino (I don't care for the hustle and bustle of slot machines, sports betting, smoking, and table games. I felt like that helped cut down on the noise and made our stay relaxing, for the most part. But this is Vegas, and we still managed to run into some folks that live by the motto, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". Overall, great place if you want to stay away from the usual Vegas scene. You get what you pay for.
Alexander
"Must Stay Hotel"
Great service, very clean and no smoke. Rooms are spacious, well appointed with small living room and kitchen. Beautiful bathroom and overall great room. I stay in hotels all over Califirnia for work and I would put these rooms up against the many places I've stayed in San Francisco or LA. I will be back for sure. Great location as well.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
Brent
"Not so happy with my stay at Vdera 11/2015"
Booked the hotel for four girls on our two days reunion. Checked in and very disappointed with one king bed and the room size was small/tiny for four of us. And my friend brought me her specialty meet loafs wrap with leaf and fully cooked as a gift. We put in the frig and forgot when check out. Call Lost and Found on the same day. Nothing was return to Lost and Found or reported. Once again, very disappointed. Honestly, I have no words to say after this incident.
Stacey
really big rooms I stayed in corner room is like an Suite style with kitchen , laundry and extra bath that was nice , the only bad was that the room phone didn't work I had to use my cellphone to order food , call housekeeper and took very long because need to call the main phone instead of direct line to each department etc and asked for repair but nothing happen , they finally repaired in my last day of 4 night ,
4 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
Alirio
Loved it!
Timothy
"Great Hotel Overall"
Every room is a suite style, easy to get to the strip and was overall a great experience. I would definitely stay here again the next time I come to Vegas.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
To be honest, I was disappointed with this hotel. Perhaps I missed the fact that it didn't have it's own full dining restaurant or a sundries store where I could pick up a magazines. However, there was a place downstairs where you could pick up frozen food, drinks or snacks for your room or choose from a limited menu to either eat on site or take out. They had a small seating area and the menu is breakfast and lunch only. Regarding the room. Large, spacious but unfortunately our couch had a large tear in the upholstery, which was quite an eyesore and one of the lamps in the room had dirty stains on it. ( looked like some type of large water or liquid stain) The bathrooms are beautiful as well.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
"Good but not easy to access to Strip"
The room was perfect seeing the fond of Bellagio and room was clean & comfort. But it was not easy to access to Las Vegas Strip by walk.
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
Joonsu
"Great hotel bad beds"
Beds need to improve poor resturant access. Great non smoking option in smoke city. Fix the BEDS
4 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Harold
"Dirty"
I am allergic to dust and my suit had dust everywhere , my husband call the front desk to clean,the next t Day I told the clean lady and I show her where was and I came back and the room was in the same condition.. I got terrible allergies! I will ever stay there again
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Johanna
Was great the house keeping lady was great and the room was Xtra clean and we really appreciate that, bar tenders are great
4 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Andrea
"Corner Suite Way to Go"
If given the opportunity, upgrade to the corner executive suite. Great views and plenty of room! One negative, could not believe there was not a coffee maker in the room. It had a full size refrigerator, washer and dryer but no coffee maker! Not much fun to walk down to lobby early morning after a night in Vegas to get a cup of coffee!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Need coffee makers in the room. Bathroom fixtures of poor repair
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Terry
"Nice but too far from strip"
Everything about the hotel was nice. I'd like to say however, if you spent quite a bit of time on the strip, get ready to walk. It's just too far for me (15 min).
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"My go to hotel in Vegas!"
I try to stay at this hotel whenever I go to Vegas for work. I like not having to go through a casino to go to my room and I love how quiet and comfortable the rooms are. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Robin
"Vegas"
It was great.
5 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
denise
Beds not 5 star love the no smoking feature. Excellent location excellent customer service fix the beds. The lake view room is awesome
4 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
Harold
"Nice hotel but..."
The room was beautiful and spacious. Very nice bathtub separate from the shower, but I can't imagine who would want to submerge themselves in a hotel bathtub. Nice kitchenette with a small stovetop, mini fridge and microwave but it was not stocked with utensils or plates, so kind of a waste of space. The bed was uncomfortable and the bathroom sink had issues with draining. Just a couple of small issues but would definitely go back.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Danielle
"Perfect in Vegas"
Great Spa & fitness center. Fabulous location, spacious, & elegant rooms. Pool & hot tub have weird hours of availability!
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
"Looking 4 privacy without leaving the Strip?"
Exceptional service and a fantastic condo on the 40th floor for under $200! Highly recommend
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
Bryan
"Amazing view"
It was a wonderful stay very calm wonderful location, got a corner suit with an amazing view
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Chester
"Anniversary getaway"
Stayed for our anniversary. Was upgraded to a suite. Very nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Tony
"Great spot!"
Great hotel, very clean, good food, great location.
3 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2015