All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
2600 West Harmon AvenueLas VegasNV89158United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great room
    Food is all right
    Ordinary pool
"Fantastic, fun hotel with a classy touch."
Great fun right from the start. Hotel staff made everything easy and everyone was pleasant and eager to help. Stayed multiple nights over a long weekend and hated to leave. Very comfortable and close to everything you might want to do.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2016
"Beautiful room, bad parking service"
Valet was my only issue. It took forever to get in and out using our car. And I was upset to hear that they will begin charging for parking starting in March 2016. Not happy at all about this info.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
"You can check out anytime but you can never leave"
The room was great. The view of the Belagio Fountains was fantastic. The downside is the hotel is valet only. The wait to get our car was around 45 minutes, since everyone else was checking out at the same time. Also, they are soon going to start charging for the valet.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
"Amazing"
Me and my girlfriend did a stay cation and this hotel was amazing! Everyone was super friendly and we had a great experience!
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2016
"Would definitely stay again"
Staff was very accommodating to our requests.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Candis
"Quiet and Modern Hotel"
Very comfortable, quiet and modern hotel. There's no casino at the Vdara and the hotel generally is fairly quiet (there's a small lobby bar, but nothing too crazy), but the Aria is right next door. The room was sizable and very comfortable (and came with a small kitchenette). The pool facilities were closed but one gets access to the Aria pool (though you have to leave the hotel and walk over to Aria). Valet-only parking (complimentary). One annoying part was that the room didn't come with a coffee maker and there would have been a $20 surcharge to have a Keurig brought to the room.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2016
"Beautiful Place to Stay"
This was just a quick overnight on our way back home from skiing. It's right in the middle of the strip, which made for nice views and lots to see and do. On the other hand, the traffic getting in and out of the hotel was kind of crazy with lots of literal twists and turns.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Carl
"Game of Reviews"
Had a minor mixup in regards to the floor plan i wanted for the parlor suite. Decided to go with floor plan that had the divider which made the room seem bigger and was great for having a few other couples over. View was facing the freeway in direct view of the mountains and two inferior hotels (lol jk). View was amazing and guest service was just as welcoming. There is no casino and it was hardly noticeable. Smell of the entire hotel as well was comforting. I would 100% come again and recommend it to all.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
"I expected a little more...."
This is a beautiful hotel, we have stayed here before but this time the only issue I had were those darn rough top sheets.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
SANDRA
"Make Sure You Leave Plenty of Time For Valet!!!"
My wife and I booked at Vdara for a "staycation". The hotel was very clean and the room was nice. The only issue is that there is no self parking only valet. Make sure you leave plenty of time for valet especially at checkout time so you don't miss your flight or any other reservations. When I say plenty of time I mean at least 1 hour. We walked out to valet at check out time to what I would describe as nothing less than panic and chaos. The valet's were running as fast as they could but it was not enough. 200 plus people trying to get their car at the same time. After 15 minutes of observing the madness I asked someone "how long have you been waiting", most would reply "45 minutes." My wife and I missed our couples massage and I am sure there were many others who missed flights, reservations, etc. I just felt like the hotel needs to solve this issue or at least advise their guest about this issue and making sure they leave ample time for valet.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
Wiley Fred
Excellent
4 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
I've stayed in Vdara several times since it's opening. The hotel is looking a little worn. But it's still a great place if one do not want to walk thru a casino before the actual hotel. Also feels much cleaner and calm. Service was very good. Hotel amenities can use improvement.
4 night business trip Feb 7, 2016
Wendy
Accessible to great casinos & hotels without the commotion of this places. At CheckIn I asked about the sofa sleeper for my roommate and try never mentioned we had to call housekeeping for the linens. Waiting for it at the end of a long day was annoying because we could have been informed about this at checking.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2016
Delia
"Vegas Trip"
Great hotel without a casino which was awesome...good gym and easy access to everything.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
Kirk
"Centrally located; smoke free!!"
Loved this hotel. Location is great. Especially loved that it is smoke free. A rare find in Vegas. The only drawback is that there is no nice sit-down full service restaurant at Vdara (lots of great ones next door at Aria), and there is no 24 hour food option in the hotel.
4 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2016
"Great hotel without a casino"
Love this hotel. Will stay here again next time I'm in Vegas.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
"Just OK"
It was OK. This is the second time I stayed there and both times the pool has been closed. They let you use the Aria pool but that is a far walk in bathing attire. basically outside about 1000 ft then through a casino up stairs and into the pool area. The food choices were limited. Basically either Borgata or Aria are your nearest choices. Hard to get to the cosmopolitan even though it is right next door. On the positive side the room is spacious. One note ... not sure if it is a positive or negative. I asked for a late check out and they told me I could have it but I would need to pay. up to noon - free 3 PM $40 6PM -$60
2 night trip Feb 5, 2016
Edmund
"Relaxing hotel on the Vegas strip"
The hotel was nice and I loved the non smokey atmosphere. The room was spacious and had very comfortable bed. I only felt that the shower could've been cleaned better and some items appeared a little dusty. Great location. I would most definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
Naradah
"Love the Vdara"
Great!
3 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
Edward
"Best hotel with no casino"
Stayed here before and will stay here again. Best hotel in Vegas without a casino.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2016
"Really Nice Hotel."
I love Vdara. The staff is excellent and security is good. Since there is no casino it's easier to get to and from your room. The rooms are really nice and spacious but this time the mattress was not as comfortable and the shower is small and hard to position the shower head.
4 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
Shaun
"Highly Recommend"
Great place to stay with family. fridge and microwave was good to have since we have1 yr old. We had fountain view on 43 floor. Great comfortable stay, smoke free. Places as revommened by a friend. Will be coming back here. Walking indoor path to Bellagio.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Ramandeep
"Best Value, Very Nice Hotel"
This Hotel is a must stay, Clean,New, Modern, Relaxing, Best Value for high end Hotels
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
joseph
"Great smokeless hotel"
My second stay A tremendous option for smoke free and quiet luxurious rooms Near all the great shows and restaurants
3 night family trip Jan 28, 2016
neil
"Valet sucks."
Hotel was just ok. Valet sucked, I waited so long for someone to help me that I just parked, went in to check in and then back out. They weren't even busy, all the just standing around no one was eager to help us. Aria the sister property is way better. The room felt choppy and small even though the square footage was more than aria. Prolly wouldn't stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2016
Jeremy
"Vdara is the place to go to relax in the chaos"
Fantastic stay in a penthouse suite
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
"Love this hotel!"
I love this hotel. It is quiet with no casino or smoking yet steps away from everything! Rooms are like a small condo with mini kitchen, large bathroom with separate tub and shower, bedroom area, living room area as well as a small dining table. I will stay here again and again!
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
Laurie
"Not impressed."
Bed was so uncomfortable. Had to wait 15 minutes for someone to come to the desk to check us in. Lights out in the room we were in.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
Kiera
"My go to hotel for LV"
No casino or restaurant in this hotel - so nice to exit the elevator and not hear the slots and smell the casino. Rooms are spacious and nicely decorated.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
"No gambling No smoking!GREAT!"
Nice
3 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Zaida
"Disappointing hotels stay."
Horrible, horrible bed that hasn't been replaced in 6 years! We had a bad night's sleep. Blackout drapes didn't work, shower water had very little pressure.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
carol
"Honeymoon in Vegas"
My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon night. The hotel was outstanding. It has a very modern feel. Bright with clean lines. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a suite that was huge with a full kitchen, separate dining area and a washer and dryer. The views from the room were simply gorgeous. It was such a relaxing stay. We will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
"Very disappointed in this 5-star hotel"
I would never stay here again, simply because we found nasty old blood stains on the bed sheets. Very gross and somewhat traumatizing. I would have preferred getting a full refund but they offered to remove the resort fee and give us free breakfast. However, I still feel as if that is just not enough. It was such an inconvenience as we had to sit and wait for housekeeping to change our entire bedding. Overall, very disappointed.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2016
Irma
"Love this hotel"
Great smoke free hotel, in fabulous location. Steps to 2 casinos and great restaurants.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
Evelyn
"Not bad"
Hotel was clean and quiet , the Kitchenet lacked the coffee maker, toaster and every utensil including dishes.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Mahshid
"Awesome Hotel!!"
Love everything about Vdara!!!! I would definitely return to stay. Perfect location as well!!
4 night family trip Jan 13, 2016
Carolyn
Very good
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Stephen
"Perfect getaway"
Our first time at this hotel. Great option if you'd like something without a noisy casino in it. Just a short walk to everything.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Marilyn
"Nice hotel, but not enough value for money paid"
The SPA does not belong to the Hotel and theredore, one has to pay USD 30 per day eytra in order to use the SPA. The outdoor swimming pools are closed during the winter season, however the guests are still expected to pay a fee in addition to the room rate. Otherwise, would recommend only the room on the high floor with Belagio view, where we were moved only on the 4th day of our stay. Next time would rather try Aria.
7 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Boyanka
"Las Vegas trip"
Very nice hotel, however I felt the resort fees were very excessive since I didn't use any hotel amenities.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
Bettina
"THIS HOTEL WILL RUIN YOUR VEGAS TRIP"
To start off with there is no hotel parking. If you need to leave your car there you have to give it to a valet, two neighboring hotels also share the same parking structure and it is hard to get to you have to follow small signs and make turns. It was the most uncomfortable bed and the sheets were scratchy. The bathtub overflowed, soaking the bathroom. There was a full kitchen a stove microwave and mini stocked bar. But there was no coffee maker. And is you did want to cook what would you use to cook. Stayed two nights, on the first early morning the upstairs neighbors decided that they were going to Move furniture around and jump on the floor. I called THE FRONT DESK THEY TOLD ME THAT IF I CAME DOWN TO THE MAIN CHECK IN THEY WOULD GIVE ME A NEW ROOM. NOT EVEN AN APOLGEE. OKAY NEW ROOM VIEW OF NOISY FREEWAY AS WITH THE FIRST CARPET SNAGGED WALLS IN NEED OF PAINT A SHOWER SO TIGHT YOU COULDN'T MOVE IN IT. VERY UNFRIENDLY AND RUDE EMPLOYEES. NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN, RUINED ENTIRE TRIP. OVERPRICED BAR THAT COULDN'T MAKE A DRINK RIGHT.
2 night family trip Jan 12, 2016
Jayne
"Comfortable, nice, hotel with great service"
This hotel is great for business travelers, families traveling to Las Vegas, or anyone else who wants to limit how much time they spend walking through a casino to get to and from their room. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with very nice bathtubs.The service is great. For those who want to be able to go to a casino, there is one that is a 1 minute walk next door, so you can still enjoy that part of vegas when you choose.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
"Amazing Views, Phenomenal Room."
Amazing stay with a phenomenal view of the Bellagio fountains and the eiffel tower at Paris. The kids loved sitting on the window ledge watching the shows. Kids also loved the giant bathtub in the room where they took a bubble bath. I loved the comfort of the bed and the space that gave us privacy as well. Walked to The Cosmopolitan and ice skated on their rooftop. That was amazing as well. Will be back for sure.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Annae
"Vdara Vegas Fun"
Was a great 4 days! Lots of things to do and see. Tons of fun and no complaints.
4 night trip Jan 9, 2016
matthew
"Found my new Vegas HQ"
Stayed for the first time at the Vdara (been staying all over Vegas before). Loved the non-smoking, non-gambling environment. Room was great, especially the high floor view of the Bellagio fountains. Room was very large (true studio) with great sitting area, sleep area, bathroom. The automatic shades are pretty cool. I had only two small, tiny suggestions. It would be nice to control some room lights from the bed. The second item is that the power supplies and USB ports are too far away from the working area. However, I can wholeheartedly recommend this hotel and will make it my location of choice.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2016
Erik
"wonderful stay! the price is reasonable!"
wonderful stay! the price is reasonable!
6 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
shan
"The best"
Vdara is the best I will make my stay in this hotel for years to come
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2016
edward
"Classy Hotel and even classier staff"
Highly recommend staying at Vdara if you would like to have a positive end-to-end experience. Paying a little bit more for a room at Vdara is definitely worth it as you will be in for an experience of a lifetime.
Other trip Jan 11, 2016
"Great stay."
Check in was a breeze. Staff was very responsive to even the smallest needs. View from the 48th floor was stunning. Enjoyed the fact fact that there was no gambling or smoking since I have allergy issues. would highly recommend it.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
Bobby
"4star hotel with 2 star housekeeping standards."
When we first stepped into our room we were excited with the design and layout. It's beautiful. Then after 5 minutes of checking things out both my husband and I found some very discouraging things. A giant public hair on the edge of the tub stood out front and center. Discusting! How could house keeping miss this? We turned around to look out the window & noticed multiple hand print smudges. 4star standards? The furniture that the TV was mounted on had spots of white stains on it. At first we thought it was a permanent stain.. But oh no... Just a few seconds of attention and rubbing, it came off. We called the front desk who apologized and sent the bell boy to give us keys to a new room. Meanwhile 2 of what I think was the housekeeping supervisor arrived. I pointed out the findings then we moved to our new room. No public hair this time but just minor smudges on the giant windows looking out into the view. That I can live with. House keeping came to follow up. That was nice. We had a kitchenette but FYI you do have to ask for the utensils yourself. The cabinets have zero equipment. Also you pick up your own newspaper at the business center. Its not delivered to you. The beds are very soft. That didn't bother me at all but it may for ppl with back problems. Lastly... The blinds are not 100% blackout shades. It is divided into sections with gaps big enough to let the sunlight in and wake you up. Not good in Vegas after a late night. Unfortunately I'm unlikely to return.
Other trip Jan 9, 2016