All hotels in Jackson, Wyoming, United States of America

Quite clean
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
"Location"
Clean king suite. Perfect location, affordable on-site laundry. Friendly staff
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
kelly
"Recommended"
Although very expensive, the facility was very nice, close to downtown shopping, dining. Private off-street parking was great and access to elevator much appreciated.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Sherman
"Grand Teton visit"
Great place to stay in Jackson. Great location, very we'll kept. Cont. breakfast Was lame.
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Great Choice in Jackson"
The hotel is very well located (nice Thai restaraunt next door) right in town. The room was large, clean and comfortabl including an extra sink in the main room making it very convenient to get ready in the morning. On top of all of that we had a balcony with a great view of the ski slopes!
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Frank and Sue
"Jackson Getaway"
After spending our day traveling to Jackson from southwest Montana this was the perfect place to stay. This hotel is walking distance to so many restaurants, attractions and the town square. It was clean, the staff was pleasant and it was affordable. The breakfast does leave much to be desired but there are so many great local restaurants it's easy to find something.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great hotel and service."
Staff is superb, room clean and located in the middle of town
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
ED
Great View and Great price. Room very large with Balcony. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Most enjoyable stay in Jackson."
Very enjoyable stay in a very historic city. The hotel was close to downtown for eating and shopping. The room had a lot of room, the beds were comfortable, and the room was clean.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"perfect location"
No priblems checking in or out. The other traveller actually arrived ahead of me, but with a simple phone call earlier in the day, she was granted access to our room! Super easy drive to the airport, walking distance to the town square, shopping and sites. Very pleased with this choice!
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Tommy
"Nice hotel downtown Jackson"
Everything was good, event the breakfast. However, in Jackson hole, everything is expensive.
1 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2015
"Ranch Inn is a nice place to stay."
Hotel was easy to find. Room was clean and the Shower had great water pressure which is a plus in my book. Staff was helpful in suggesting places to eat.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Was clean and nice."
Had a nice stay and was clean. Friendly staff, had a nice stay.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Shayla
"Nice room & Quiet location."
Very accommodating staff.. Room very comfortable. Will be back!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Vaughn
"Good location but room was outdated"
Great location but room/hotel needed a face-lift. Furniture was very old. Pricey room
Other trip May 31, 2015
alicia
"Clean but pricey!"
The location turned out to be better than expected, right in the middle of down town Jackson Hole. Slightly pricey though. Room was very clean and staff was friendly.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Deepak
"Cute room near everything in Jackson!"
Cute room near everything in Jackson... at reasonable prices
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Wonderful location"
On our road trip, we wanted to see the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar and this location could not have been better. We were able to walk the square and enjoy our evening in Jackpot.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Denise
"Nice.Very close to the town square."
No problems what so ever. Park the car and walk to the city center.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Retired
"We had two different reservations for two nites on"
We had two nights reserved with 2 reservations and types of rooms and the clerk fixed it so we could stay in same room both nights with the most expensive room and we never Even asked! Nice man!!!!! Our room was clean spacious and had a view of snow king from the patio!!!!!parking was easy great place able to walk all over town!
Other trip May 20, 2015
bobo
"Wonderful hotel near square"
Only positives to say. Could have used more outlets but made do. If I was ever to return I would again stay at Ranch Inn.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Connie
"comfortable place"
Everything was good. Employees were very helpful. Would define try go back.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Virginia
"Convenient to Jackson downtown"
I was in Jackson with a friend visiting another friend. The Ranch Inn is in the perfect location, we could walk everywhere and had a great time doing so! My only complaint about the room was a lack of a comfortable chair or couch and the pillows were small and hard. Otherwise the room was clean and comfortable with a great view of the ski hill and a cute little balcony overlooking the street. I would definitely stay again!
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
carole
"back in Jackson Hole"
Great value and right in Jackson
2 night business trip May 10, 2015
The room was very outdated, with old bedding and he carpet needed to be replaced. Our door didn't seal properly when closed and cold aid was entering the room. The location was however excellent. Maybe for a better price I'd consider this motel but not for the price we paid.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Ron
"Unbeatable location, comfortable motel."
I booked the Ranch Inn at Hotels.com for 2 nights, knowing I might not make the first night. I was okay paying to make sure we had a place, just in case. The clerk initially seemed a bit annoyed that I hadn't called to let them know we'd be late, but I said it'd be no problem to pay for the missed night, I am not sure she heard me. Luckily her mood shifted quickly and we got checked in quickly. It doesn't have the newest furnishings or latest colors or fabrics, but it's got everything you need and the attention to detail is such you know that they care how guests enjoy their stay. There was a slightly normal than usual refrigerator, a much larger TV (than I have seen at much more expensive hotels), an easy to operate heater to warm the room up quickly. The sheets were nice and clean, very comfortable. The breakfast if definitely continental...I missed that detail along the way. It was still okay, just a bit carb heavy. The location is fantastic and free parking (yes, I know this is a motel) is outstanding. This place is very easy to find (just a block off the square) and provides very easy access to roads into and out of town. We loved being able to walk out our door, down a short alley then make a turn and the square was just half a block away.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great hotel for the money."
This hotel had very average interior however I felt the room was very clean. The staff was very friendly and the location couldn't have been better.
4 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
Very helpful front desk. Good breakfast and windowed dinning area
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"hard beds but otherwise good"
I would've rated it higher, but I didn't sleep very well because the beds were so firm. Otherwise, it is a nice enough place to stay, and they provide a decent breakfast.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good for sleeping, low price, great location"
The front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was a bit lacking: no desk, no chair, very few electrical outlets (none that I could find by my the night stands to plug my phone in which I use as an alarm clock). The shower was hard to regulate a comfortable temp...and very low water pressure. The heating system wouldn't allow the fan to be run continuously with the heat/ac to come on when needed. If you put it in fan-only mode, that's all you got. Bed was comfortable and I got good night's sleep both nights I was there. Can't beat the location of the hotel and price was very reasonable. I'd stay there again knowing to expect only a comfortable bed, low price, and great location.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice, affordable place in Jackson"
Liked that this place had comfortable, clean, and nice sized rooms without costing a fortune as per the rest of Jackson. Downtown was walkable from the hotel, and Snow King resort, the Elk Refuge, and Teton national park were all close. Bonus was the view of the resort from the deck. Only real drawback was that the breakfast selection was limited, so if you stay more than a few days it gets really tiresome.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Amiens
Cost effective way to be in town in Jackson. Walking a block to the square and all the shopping is nice. Easy to get to JHMR on public transportation.
Clean, comfortable room with a great view of Snow King.
"Clean and comfortable"
We stayed at the Ranch Inn for three nights. The room was nice and warm, clean and for the most part very quiet. You can't beat the location as it is one block from the town square and a multitude of shops and restaurants. I don't think we use our car once. The Ranch Inn had great rates and we enjoyedoing our stay...We would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
chrissy
"Inexpensive and central"
I needed a cheap room for one night before heading to Teton Village. I was driving down from Montanaand Ibooked online at 7am. At 2pm I arrived and checked straight in. Room was spacious, central to everything, clean and the staff were very helpful and friendly. It was exactly what I was after and what I expected at a great price.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2015
Sean
We got what we expected. We had clean and warm room. We had a variety of restautrants in walking distance.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Ranch Inn"
Wonderful location. Room was freezing cold when we arrived and took hours to warm up. Other than that, no complaints.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"good reasonably priced hotel"
We have stayed here before and will again. Somewhat of a budget priced hotel (for Jackson), they deliver a modest room for a fair price. Not fancy, but adequate and clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
william
"Ranch Inn Jackson, WY"
The Ranch Inn is in the center of the town in a very good location to everything. The hotel is off of the main street, so there is not much noise.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great location at a great price."
Close to shopping and restrataunts. Very clean. Nice people, every thing we needed at a very good price. Job well done!
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
tom and brenda
"Good place"
Everything exactly as advertised - very convenient, very efficient. I was upgraded to tower room, which was nice. Didn't really need the rental car too much as it was right in town. Not super bling, just clean and functional. Staff was helpful and courteous.
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Gunnar
"Great Weekend in Jackson!"
Ranch Inn is conveniently located right in downtown Jackson. The room was clean and very adequate for our needs and we appreciated getting a good room for a great price in a great location. We were there to see enjoy Jackson and not looking for a luxurious get-away so Ranch Inn was perfect for us!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Just needed a place to stay for the night"
Just used the place for the bed, a shower, and breakfast. No frills, never used any of the amenities except the breakfast. Off season, so there was plenty of space no noise.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Gordo
"Great spot 2 blocks from town."
This hotel was a great spot close to town. It allowed us to walk everywhere we wanted to go. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was comfy and provided a small fridge for our "traveling" food. I would certainly consider staying here again. Wish we could have stayed for more than one night, but this time we stayed en route to somewhere else.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"Excellent location!"
Just slept for one night while here for work. Good hotel clean and well maintained. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Shannon
Everything was good but would have been nice to have real glasses instead of plastic.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Friendly motel in walking distance to down town"
Welcoming looking motel, good sie room (2 queens), helfen front desk staff, average breakfast, good guet laundry facilities, e Nougat park in = worth the money paid for. We would love to go back there.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Ingrid
"Nice hotel close to Jackson town square."
Clean, comfortable, quiet, convenient, reasonably priced. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"I'd recommend this hotel."
At first I was reluctant to stay outside the Hampton /Holiday Inn hotel chains. However, this hotel was excellent. The hotel is very clean, attention to detail and safe. The only room for improvement would be the pillows - I like soft style. The hotel has more of a firm pillow. I would stay here again. Evan, the manager, was great. He greeted us late in the evening as we arrived. He was there early in the morning when we went for breakfast. He has great attention to detail. I'd recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Debbie
"Close to attractions, clean, comfortable, modern"
Lovely stay...edge of town.....comfortable beds. Quiet area.. Close to all. Continental breakfast. Tea, coffee 24/7.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Jackson Hole get-a-way"
Nice comfortable room just a few steps from the elevator. The room heater was a little noisy though.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014