All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
You can collect® Rewards nights here
Aydinli mh. Gungor sk no:22, Goreme, Nevsehir, Nevsehir, 50180, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Coco Cave Hotel & Pension

"nice view on the city in the morning with the balloons"
08/27/15 Bala78 Budapest
We spent there 2 nights, the room was rather warm in July. There was no air condition but a fan so we could sleep well. The family stuff was very friendly and open. They even organised a balloon flight for us for the cheapest price. I recommend either Anatolian (cheapest) or Universal balloons.
"Great Place!"
07/25/15 Allen Y Toronto, Canada
I stayed here when I went to Cappadocia in August 2014. The owner is super nice and even drove me to the local bus station at no extra charge. The room was extremely nice and I think you have to realize these rooms are in actual rock so you're going to have different conditions than if you were staying in a hotel. The breakfast was yummy and more importantly, I felt the staff to be very friendly and welcoming. While I didn't book my tours with the owner, I found out later on that he has a family member that works at Butterfly Balloons (the hot air balloon recommended by lonely planet) which I wish I knew before! They are the best balloon tour company you can do (although I only did them, i observed the other balloon companies not being as professional as these guys). I recommend this place and wish nothing but the best for the owner and his family! Have a fun time in Turkey! it's a magical place!!!
"good stay"
03/31/15 Jalal I
i stayed there for one night. the host was very kind. the price was good. breakfast was very good. the room was good and comfortable. the bed was big,bathroom was clean with hot water. the host arranged a tour for me.the view was great from the balcony too. and next day he also allowed me to check out late and take shower before leaving and finally gave a lift to the bus stop. he also helped me in buying the bus ticket to pamukkalle. overall a very good stay in a reasonable price.
"fabilious and relax with panaroma"
12/15/14 Alex D Denizli, Turkey
l stayed there 2 time and l feel lm at home..Family run to hotel and warm friendly people.they help you more then what you need..and its easy location..5 minutes walking from bus station and restaurants.but expecially get home made Cappadocia wines and got to panaroma hill and Göreme is under ground from your foot..amazing!!!!!!!l definetely recommended this little house:
"fabulous, I would stay here every time!"
11/13/14 Stephen A
I love the Coco Cave. Even if I woke up late and missed the breakfast time they saved it for me. The staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming and arranged a great, well-priced balloon flight and tours in the area for me which I really enjoyed. I slept in a cave! It was brilliant! Constant temperature, nice and dry. I really can't recommend this place enough. It was such good value for money.
"Hmmmm, cave men"
10/04/14 Teddy E P Indonesia
I stayed in the cave, truly cave, back in 4th century or even BC. But this is hotel, i paid but i got wet room, dirty bed, dirty killim, dirty desk so on, okay i paid cheap price and using travel agency (independent agency based on istanbul) to arrange my air ballon trip but at least honour your costumer!
"Damp and unwelcoming"
08/28/14 Jordan B
Our room was beyond wet the whole time stayed at coco cave, our trowels were actually wetter over night then they would be after using them in the shower. The mattresses were mouldy and didn't have fitted sheets although the bathroom was clean. The owner for some reason barely spoke to us, yet gave everyone else his full attention every morning including offering transport to trek sites. We are not sure whether it was due to the fact we were staying in the dorm room or had booked a tour on our own… Unfortunately this made my girlfriend and i very uncomfortable whilst staying there.
"good place and nice people"
08/23/14 pareppa Madrid, Spain
we sleep three days in this hotel. the room is big a clean and the breakfast is really generous and good. the owner is a kind person who tries to solve all yours problem and arrenge your visit of cappadocia. the prices of the offert tour are really competitive good organized. I raccomend this place to enjoing your stay in goreme
"It looks better live than in the pictures"
08/21/14 petrova1975 Antalya, Turkey
It was the first time i saw the hotel looking better in real than in the pictures. Actually it's very cozy and has great view. Also the location is perfect, very close to downtown, and u can walk to Open Air Museum and several valleys around. Here the positive traits are over. We stayed in the cave room, it was cold and very wet, all clothes were wet, linnen were wet and we all felt wet. There was no cleaning within 5 days of our stay. The garbage can was overloaded. There is english-speaking person at the reception, he was helpful enough. Even he served us sandwiches when we left early in the morning.
"Cheap, but uninviting"
05/16/14 Embtravels Whitehorse, Canada
Here's the good: it's cheap and located close to the main street, restaurants, etc. However, the room we stayed in was cold, damp, and smelled strongly of mildew. There were spots of mould on one of the bed sheets (fortunately there was a spare bed). Beds themselves were very uncomfortable - I think the springs were totally shot in the mattress I slept on. As mentioned in another review, the owner (or person who coordinated stays, it wasn't clear) was pushy about booking balloon tours through him, which we did not do. We found the people who worked there were not as friendly and helpful as the staff we had encountered at the other hostels and b&bs in Turkey. Frankly, if we had done our research we could have found much nicer accommodations in Goreme for the same price. Would not recommend.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews