All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

2.9
    2.4
    2.6
"Clean and affordable"
The room was what I expected, the time I spent there was restful, quiet.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
the rooms were good
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Getaround"
Room small but nice. It was clean and recently updated. It was on the fourth floor and no elavator. Hall way was dated. The breakfast needs fruits like apples and bananas. Price was great.
4 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
"Never Again"
I did not find anything good about this hotel. There was no television remote in the room, I had to wait at least 5 minutes at the front desk for someone to help me. The TV remote did not work, a staff person had to fiddle with the connections on the back of the TV before it worked. After that sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. The coffee packages were stale-dated and made abysmal coffee that I couldn't drink, and the coffee mate packages were not better. I was a senior lady travelling alone and these things were important to me.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"Okay hotel but lights went out from 11:30PM-9AM."
THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND REMORSEFUL ABOUT THE LIGHT SITUATION BUT IT WAS DISAPPPOINTING.BREAKFAST WAS MOSTLY CARBS, NO PROTEIN. WAFFLE MAKER WAS AWESOME. LOOKS A LITTLE RUNDOWN BUT WE REALLY ONLY NEEDED A PLACE TO SLEEP. ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN AND TIDY.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Niagara Visit"
Easy to sign in easy to sign out
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Miguel
"Not Bad But May Improve"
Staff are nice and friendly. Got a room on the basement aka 1st Floor which was not ideal or realistic either. It looks sketchy and unsafe down there. There is some wear and tear. Eigthy percent of the time, I can't get any cellphone signal or connect to their wifi. It's like I'm trap down there til the Sun comes up. Been trying to get a room change but couldnt because I'm out before check-in so I dont waste any time. Finally, got a room change on the 4th floor on the last night (5th night) which was better. Down side is NO ELEVATORS.
5 night trip Aug 25, 2013
The rooms were nice and tidy. The place needs repair work. The stairs need help/repairs. There was no holder for the toilet paper, the wall paper were taped where it was coming off the wall. The refrigerator did not get the drinks to cold; the freezer door would not close all the way. The ironing board did not stand correctly. The terrace door would not open, just a little window. Other then those hickups we were fine. Thank you
7 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Sonia
"Horrible rooms - Don't go there"
Rooms are too old - Needs major renovation - Bathrooms wash basins doesn't work - ---
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Poorly maintained"
The hotel is poorly maintained. The outdoor stairs, there are no elevators, and landing were falling apart. Supports were rusted through with large areas you could see through. Cement was cracked. The toilet had obviously not been cleaned. Windows were dirty. It looked as if there were permanent residents in some of the units. There was tape in many places that should have instead been repaired. The neighborhood was questionable. The hotel doesn't look at all as nice as the photo. The people at the desk were friendly. The breakfast was nice.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Beware"
This hotel was not like the photo. The outdoor landings were rusted out and the cement on them was cracking. The toilets were not clean. There is no elevator and the stairs and landings are outdoors. Windows are not clean. It appears that numerous repairs were not being made. The people were nice and the breakfast was good but the condition of the hotel was deplorable.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
The facility did not have any elevators or lifts or handicap facilities. I had called ahed for a room on the ground floor because I have bad knees, but I was given a room on third floor. The some rooms did not have refrigerators.
4 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Farooq
"The hotel was clean but it was far from Toronto"
The room was very nice. It was clean and nicely decorated. We definitely enjoyed it. Location is the only problem of the hotel. It is around 30 minutes in bus and subway to Toronto. Also, there are not many places around to shop or eat
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Breakfast was poor and we left to go to McDonalds. No one attending the needs of replenishing milk, etc. Would avoid staying there again.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"Get what you pay for"
We needed accommodation for two nights to attend a wedding but because of the location, good reviews and the price we booked the room for three nights. When we arrived at the hotel there were no car(s) in the hotel parking lot and the adjecent property is a used and broken down cars sales or repair ground. Our first impression before entering was we have come to a hotel that no body has booked or checked in. When we did enter the reception counter had no body and I used the phone on the reception desk and dialed '0'. Spoke to a man on the other end who said he will be there right away, which he did. That was TJ. He was very helpful, and promised that our stay will be just fine and he showed us two rooms to pick and we picked the one on first floor. Bed and bathroom were clean, he provided us with a refrigerator upon request. We had good night sleep and the breakfast was OK for the price we paid for the room. Only negative I would say is the old & dirty carpet throughout is a turn off. I noticed on the second day my socks were full (I mean a lot) of cream color hair probably of dog that must have stayed with the previous guest(s). So we checked out after the second night although we had paid in full for three nights while booking. Outside on the Bill board it says new rooms. So I suggest while making the reservation ask if they really have any new or newly renovated room(s).
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Don't do it!!!"
We arrived late at night the room wasnt safe!!! The door did not lock, the smoke detector was ripped from the ceiling, there was a container of Vagisil IN the shower. The hand soap on the sink was open and possibly used. The sheets were dirty and there was garbage on the balcony. And for some reason this place was completely booked and we could not be given a different room. I didn't sleep. I waited for the sun to come up and checked out. The only plus, the guy at the front desk helped us with our bags.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
miss k
"Great place!"
This is an excellent hotel. It is right outside the city, 10-15 minutes away from everything. Great restaurants all around, I suggest Lick's! The staff are friendly, outgoing, and always wanting to help. The facility is the cleanest!
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Troy
"bad maintenance"
The place is not managed well. We got upgraded after complaining about the cable not working and Wi-Fi too weak. After the upgrade we found the coffee maker not working and there was a bad of trash behind the couch. The shower faucet was leaking. The location was not too close to Toronto, plus Toronto had bad traffic (I'm from Chicago). The staff was nice and there to help. The place really needs some repairing.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
hong
"Bad hotel with bad rooms."
Bad rooms, not clean, I started to have allergy right after enter into the room. Bad location.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Good hotel to stay Breakfast could be better
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
Vladimir
"good enough"
CONS no elevator (had to walk up to the fourth floor) free breakfast - questionable quality security - minimal; questionable area cleaning ladies - will insist on gaining access to your room at noon to clean carpet - old, stained, dirty wifi hard to access; not enough bandwidth PROS affordable good internet access in lobby generous in shampoos, extra towels etc
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
mae
"CLOSE TO MANY SIGHTS/SHOPPING"
This was our second time staying here within the last year, almost to the day. For the money, you can't go wrong. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and will go out of their way to help. Shopping is nearby...basic stuff like food, clothes, banks,not high-end if that's your thing. Sure came in handy as we had a family event to attend and I found out that the dress shirt I had tossed into my luggage in my haste to get to the airport was funky. Downtown is about 45 minutes away by car, barring rush hour traffic of course and there are a couple of highways not far away, 401 and Don Valley Parkway. There are some things to see that aren't light years away like the Toronto Zoo, Ontario Science Centre and Scarborough Bluffs but one caveat...if you don't know the area, bring your GPS or rent one from the car rental. Amenities here are adequate but don't expect what you'd find in a ***** place. The microwave in the lobby and small refrigerator in the room were welcome additions over last year. Parking is free, and there's free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast in the a.m.. A swimming pool I can do without (they don't have one) as people don't tend to be at their cleanliest when using such a facility. Again, for the money you can't go wrong here...beats the $400 per night place I once booked in Los Angeles.
6 night trip Jun 6, 2013
Hotel is run down and cleanliness is non-existent: carpet/ tiled floor, bathroom shower area (no bathtub by the way) and shower curtain were all disgusting. Parking lot needs to be paved. Stairway is rusted and rickety.Worse yet are the ongoing plumbing problems, causing leaking ceilings and soaking wet carpet. Breakfast is more than adequate. Thankfully, the frontdesk staff are excellent and will work to resolve any issues. I do not intend to return to this hotel because of the filth and the dire need of renovation.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
Room was nice & free breakfast was ok. Building, lobby, lot & hallways not ok
Romance trip May 28, 2013
M
"Short stay"
Rooms were okay. The water pressure in shower was extremely slow. Will not stay in future. BTW, the front desk lady was nice and helpful.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Nick
"Not changing towels at all during a 4-night stay."
Stayed 4 nights at this hotel. It is an okay hotel in terms of location and room size. However, it is not as clean or comfortable as I expected. We had queen size beds, but the bed covers were full-size. That means with any kind of movement the cover would come off easily thus we slept on the mattress without the sheet. Effectively everyone on that bed was sharing the same mattress directly without a sheet. Worst yet, the towels were not replaced daily even they were left on the floor. Housekeeping simply just put them back to the rack. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
4 night family trip May 16, 2013
lisu9789
"Never again"
It was not good Experience for me and I certainly would definitely not return ...the carpet smelled Of way too much artificial fragrance ....the shower was not clean ....the shower curtain had not been changed in very long time.... The sheets didn't fit the bed ...... They were too small And rolled up around me as soon as I got into bed... Sorry but this one is not for me...
1 night business trip May 11, 2013
"Nice, comfortable and affordable."
Nice hotel. Accept it, you get what you paid for. I have paid more for other places and received much less. This hotel was good. Rooms were clean and the staff was really friendly. The neighborhood is not active or lively but got many restaurants which helps. In my opinion , its worth it.
4 night business trip Apr 28, 2013
RK
"It was not a comfort stay."
It is not clean overall. The room is noisy and not clean.
Other trip May 1, 2013
Eddie
i stayed for 10 days and it was decent for the most part. There was noisy and shady crowd for a couple of days. The management was good and kicked out the noisy guests. room service was ok. room smelled ok. So i guess there is nothing to complain about.
4 night business trip Apr 16, 2013
"Horrible Hotel"
The Hotel is located in a very scary neighborhood. Worst Hotel I have every stayed in.
4 night trip Apr 4, 2013
Great price and location. The beds were nice too *wink*, lol. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2013
Clayton C.
"Great location at great deal."
Met expectation with comfy room.
3 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"Great hotel for tourist"
Nearby bus station but far away from Downtown area. Wireless is slow and unstable though better than nothing. Complementary breakfast includes breads,waffle,coffee,tea,cereal and juice, that's all. Again, better than nothing. If you are look for a low price with standable room condition, this is a good choice. Staff are friendly. Room is big enough and clean.
Other trip Dec 25, 2012
"Good hotel for the price"
Room was clean and simple. It's not a high end hotel but the price is right for staying in Toronto.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
"Hair on pillows"
Biggest complaint was hair on pillows and bed sheets. Not sure if it was pet or human. Wifi worked good, staff was friendly.
2 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2012
"It worth its price"
It was good enough to me according to its rate. Convenient location to take bus a get to downtown.
4 night trip Nov 3, 2012
Manuel
"low in price high in service"
stay was much better than the price of says.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2012
amit
"A Room for Improvement"
I do not believe that this is a two start hotel as claimed. I stayed before at Howard Johnson Hotel Toronto Yorkville which is classified as two star. Simply, they do not compare. They put a note at the bathroom not to worry if you forgot anything. What could you forget? Mainly, tooth paste, etc. Of course, they did not have it. What is worst is the taste of coffee and tea at the breakfast. They do not taste like coffee or tea.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Good for the price"
The lowest rate hotel around Toronto. Room is ok but clean enough. Staff is very friendly & helpful. I got sick and had to go to an emergency care. They printed out hospital address, asked me if I'm ok next morning & gave us 2 hour glacé on checkout time. My son left a charger - they found it and they will send back to us. I really appreciated all the help!!!
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2012
Mia
""Very disappointing""
First thing we noticed after entering the room, was mold around the bottom of the shower stall. The carpet looked very worn. The bathroom fan and ac/heater unit was caked with dust. The ice maker didn't work. Several of the tv channels had poor reception. Photos online of the breakfast area are not from this location. Its actually located on the bottom floor, below ground. Breakfast consisted of only two choices of cereal, (corn flakes or bran) milk, apple and orange juice, toast, miniture muffins, and waffles; which were pretty good.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
"Good!"
The staff was very nice and helpful! Very clean, and good price. If I travel to there again, I will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"Cheap but cheap"
Room undergoing a renovation but it's unfinished - grout on tiles made it look dirty, wall paper ripped down in an area to repair wall. Two towels for four guests - we requested and got more, but they were gone again after the room was cleaned. Thumping bass music from a neighboring room 24 hours a day - we did not call to complain as it lulled our kids to sleep. We were okay with it because it was convenient to our destination and VERY inexpensive.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
Fam
"Cheap and Good."
I didn't enjoy 100% the breakfast, however it is not that bad. The service is wonderful, nice guys.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"good price near the Go train"
The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The room was small. The bathroom was very clean, but the coffee machine area was not cleaned on our second day. We had to go to the front desk just to get a cup for water. There were no towels at all in the room when we checked in. The halls were also in need of a good vacuuming. Parking was easy at the hotel and there is a very short drive to the Go train which also had great free parking. The Go train is a quick and easy ride right to Union Station in the heart of Toronto. Overall, it is an old hotel in great need of updating, but the price fit what we got.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2012
Kathleen
"SATISIFYING"
I DID ENJOY MY STAY AT THIS HOTEL IT WAS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED AND FIT MY NEED
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
"Good stay!"
My husband and I stayed overnight before heading to our destination and found that it was a good place to stay. We had no complaints and the morning breakfast allowed us to hit the road running!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Toni
"close to all"
We enjoyed at staying in hotel.Thank you..
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2012
chitrra
"For the price it was worth it!"
The management is helpful, location is a bit rundown - but not dangerous! Rooms are clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is sufficient! Shopping malls are all within a 5 to 20 minute walk!
5 night trip Aug 16, 2012
"eateries and some shopping close by"
place is a litlle run down, but reasonably priced
4 night trip Aug 10, 2012