All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6809 N Loop 1604 W, San Antonio, TX, 78249, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Honest folks"
Over the years i have left things in rooms, usually jewelry. This is one time I got it back. Nice folks.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
NYteacher
"On the way home"
The hotel was very nice and comfortable. We had stopped by on our way to S. Padre. We enjoyed so much we stopped on our way home. Very nice restaurant they took very good care of us.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Lucas
"Six Flags trip"
The patio was lovely, the hotel was peaceful, comfortable, and very accommodating. Very close to Six Flags and plenty of restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Yvonne
Our room was great! Beds were comfortable, pillows fluffy & perfect. Entrance and lobby were a bit confusing...drive-up for check in has room for only one car, and it's a bit snug at that. Front looks like back and vice verse. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Teresa
The bed was uncomfortable! And I perspired from the waterproof liner...I should have just taken it off! I did not have a restful night at all. I will probably never stay in a Wyndam again.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Family trip"
Excellent rooms and service very friendly staff
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Lucas
"La Cantera area hotel"
Great hotel for the price. Quiet clean and very close to Shops at La Cantera
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Close to all attractions."
My stay was excellent. I would stay there again. Very clean. Staff was very professional. Very close to all attractions. Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Beds were so comfortable. The best part of it all, was that check out is at noon. No need to wake up early and rush to meet the check out time.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Diana
"Great service"
Great service for a mid level hotel. I would recommend it highly.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"wonderful 4th of july weekend."
only down side would be hotel bar closed at 10 pm on sunday.we didnt get back from dinner till 9;45, wanted to relax for a couple of hours but could not..unusual i thought
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
harvey
"Near everything I wanted to do."
Room needed a small refrigerator and the beds, although comfortable, were not what I'd call queen size. They were more like full size. The staff was very friendly, and I enjoyed my stay. I'll probably return the next time I'm in San Antonio.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Terry
Completely satisfied.
4 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Nice & convenient"
Enjoyed the stay. Very clean. Staff helpful. Bathroom is kind of small-tight and lacks a tub. Although, shower is large enough for two. Breakfast was tasty but a bit expensive, $11 for people over 12. Other restaurants and drug store {CVS) within walking disrance. catholic church nearby. I would stay again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Houstonian
"Nice Hote"
Room wasn't too clean. Found some pills under desk and female underwear in closet
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"close to everything!"
Very nice room for the money and very convenient to everything. We enjoyed our stay.
4 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Donald
"Close to the event I was there to do"
Staff was very friendly. The food was great at the hotel restaurant. I would definetly stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Rebecca
"Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere!!"
This hotel leaves A LOT to be desired. The rooms were average. The maid service was less than average. The worst part of my experience was the hotel breakfast. Fruit flies were all over the food, including the ingredients for the cook to make omelettes. And he didn't even seem phased.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Everything was great but the room keys kept haveing to be reprogrammed at least once a day.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Alex
Good hotel, pricey bar. Well taken care of by staff and hotel well kept up as well. Great place to gather and hang out at the end of the day
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"GREAT LOCATION"
Convenient to Interstate and right next door to mall. An extra perk, we saw Fireworks from our window from Six flags!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
TNew
"Six Flags Stay"
Clean and quiet until morning construction next door. Overall a good choice.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"1st Time Hotel Stay"
This was our first stay at this hotel chain and it was awesome !! The beds were so comfy and in general the hotel was very homey!!! We would recommend anyone to that hotel!!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Just not that good. Room keys didn't work. Room was dirty. They seemed very short staffed.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Windham hotel"
Some of the staff were polite and helpful but there lady that was at the front desk was not very attentive with the guest. We walked into a room where the sheets had no been changed we called the front desk to ask for someone to come clean the room came back around 6pm and the room was still dirty. The sink was broken and the shower door was too all the water poured out of the shower.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Close to Fiesta Texas"
This location was very convenient to Fiesta Texas which was our family destination for 2 days. We booked 3 rooms for our family. One room had a strong odor upon entering it. I turned the air down & sprayed some perfume which helped. Other than that, it was very nice.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Sheri
"Nice hotel near Six Flags"
First time staying at a Wyndham hotel and I was very pleased. I purchased the room with 2 queen beds and they gave me a room on the top floor (6th flr), which was a good view of the fireworks from Six Flags. Six Flags was only 10 minutes away and they offer a shuttle but I drove my car anyway. The room and hotel were very clean. The beds were very comfortable and I really liked the stand up shower (no tub). Although the breakfast wasn't free, it was still a very reasonable price for a buffet ($11 for ages 13 yrs and older, $5.50 for 12 yrs and younger) and the food was good. We ate dinner the first night at the hotel restaurant and the food was just as good. I am impressed and will stay there again.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Anna
"Comfy beds and Great location"
Room/hotel was clean; close to Fiesta Texas; quality of service was fantastic and safe surrounding neighborhood provided a peace of mind. Various food venues, shopping center, UTSA, and movie theaters in proximity to hotel entertained our family.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
MobileVax
Great for the price and location
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Terry
Good location, clean, good staff and nice outdoor patio area.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Great area. Close to all things we wanted to do."
Everybody very friendly. Rebecca stood out. Not only did she gives us a lot of attention, She was able to give everybody the same amount of attention. We will be repeat customers.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
Timmy
"Very Nice"
This was my first time staying at this brand of hotel, but I found the experience very enjoyable
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Convenient Location but pretty much eyesore all ar"
Cleanliness was not great. I found a old sock probably the previous resident left (sic). Didnt avail much of the service. Has a pool but looks like its still to reach fully functional state. Great location with most of the important places - La Canterra, UTSA, USAA, RIM Mall, 6 Flags - easily reachable. Away from Down town ofcourse.
2 night business trip May 27, 2014
"close to our purpose"
We enjoyed our stay in that we accomplished our purpose and the hotel and staff were great and helpful - special thanks to Rebecca and the bartender. All were helpful - SA is a very large city, particularly given that we live in little/quiet/slow Marfa.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
chris columbus
"Awesome hotel, mediocre staff"
The hotel was good and clean. The only down side was the staff, the manager did not even now how to check in guests.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
Ivan
"Family Event"
I wanted a place close to my sister's home and this was not far. The price was included with my airfare so not sure what the actual cost was per night. However, the place was modern, clean, had great service and the accommodations were better than expected. The only thing, in the dining area, you only had a breakfast buffet which was very good, but the cost was $11.00 and, if you wanted an omlet, that was an additional $3.00. Other than that, it was excellent.
Other trip May 20, 2014
fast eddy p
"Not whatt I expected from Wyndham facility."
Rooms were small as was restroom. We had a no smoking room, but hall way and rooms had a stale smoke smell.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Nicely re-branded & remodeled hotel. Very good staff, & great value. Beds have some room for improvement on matress comfort level, and bathrooms in double queen rooms are small for 4 people to share. Overall though this facility earns a "better than most" rating for this class of hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"near 6 flags"
bed were comfortable, breakfast was hot and good
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Comfy beds"
Very clean rooms, restrooms, and very comfortable beds. And the staff, was the best. I want to recognize Ricky and Stephanie, the bartenders. They have great hospitality.
Other trip May 13, 2014
nailtech
"Thank you Chef Adrein"
The Restaurant and all its staff made our special day more than special. 12 family members from three different states. UTSA graduation dinner fri May 9 and mothers day breakfast May 11. Two of the guests are vegan and the chef came out to the table and honored there request for particular meals. The rooms were clean and well kept. Front desk personnel kind and always smiling.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
It was great! The only complaint I have is the hallway to our rooms on floor 4 had a horrible odor! Not sure what it was, but the rooms didn't smell. The breakfast was amazing!!!
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Machele Keesee
"Disappointed on my first stay here"
We book our room in this hotel based on information on the website. The site identified pool maintenance the weekend before our stay. This was one of the reasons we waited a week. When we showed up, they told us the pool was under maintenance. We told them that was one of the reasons we booked this weekend. Nothing was done to compensate us. Disappointed on my first stay here.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
Round Rocker
"Close to UTSA"
Upset about missing fridge in room and no. free breakfast.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Close to UTSA"
Upset about missing fridge in room and no. free breakfast.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Rude staff and terrible food"
The furnishings were cheesy. They still had the stickers covering the equipment from the last hotel chain (the Sheraton). We had breakfast ordered room service. They totally crewed up the order. Oatmeal cold, wrong food, Eggs made wrong, Bacon burnt. But what was worse was when I called to complain that it was over 15 minutes late, I got this attitude from the room service "Queen". What a dump!
1 night trip May 8, 2014
sld007
"Air Force graduation"
We stayed there 8 nights. Was looking forward to using the pool, but they closed it the day we arrived (Sunday)for maintenence, did not open until the following (Saturday), disappointing but that really was no big deal.The only complaint about the hotel was one day we did not have maid service, went to front desk & the girl was super friendly apologizing. Not having beds made is really no big deal either, but had no towels, washcloth, or any of the amenities, but they brought supplies up to our room. Customer service was great. They had happy hour every night which nice. Great location, would definitely stay there again.
8 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Ruby
"a 4.5 star for the price of a 3 star"
The hotel appears to be newly built. Everything was new, with quality materials, and very clean. Try as I might, I can't think of anything bad to say about it. The rear patio was great in the afternoon and evening for lounging. The fitness room had free weights (not easily found in hotels) and open 24hrs. As a bonus, it's located next to a 24Hr "Whataburger". I stayed there for 4 nights and found the staff friendly to deal with. Great job guys!
4 night romance trip May 2, 2014
Sam
"call ahead to verify hotel details"
Pool had been down for maintenance but was supposed to be back up before our stay. It was ready to go the day we checked out. Told front desk the website stated it should have been back up 3 days ago. Was told "the website is wrong". They also advertised a shuittle but this only runs when they have double desk coverage so don't plan on it being available. Hotel was clean and folks were friendly but they do need to update their website so customers know what to expect during their stay. Hotel told Hotels.com that had we brought up our disappointment with the pool while we were there they would have given us a free breaksfast. We did, they didn't.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
dccsb007
"Nice hotel close to six flags"
The lady in the front desk when we arrived at 130am wasn't very friendly she even question us if we had a dog when we told her no.
Other trip May 6, 2014
serg
"Easy to Helotes"
Reserved this room for a wedding nearby. Room was clean and good overall. Hotel desk staff seemed to lack any enthusiasm during transaction, the rest the of staff was mindful and pleasant. For the price paid for the hotel there should have been a mini fridge at least. Did not use pool. Location is excellent, across from UTSA and right next to La Cantera.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014