All hotels in East Elmhurst, New York, United States of America
102-40 Ditmars Blvd, East Elmhurst, NY, 11369, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Very convenient to LGA, clean and comfortable"
Stayed here for one night. Room very clean; bed extremely comfortable; room was quiet, even though right across the street from airport. The person who checked me in was very helpful. Showed me where to park on street for free. Convenient shuttle to/from airport. Complimentary breakfast; free coffee available in lobby 24 hours a day. I was able to get a late checkout without housekeeping disturbing me.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice Hotel and good breakfast"
Rooms are confortable, breakfast is very good, staff is kind. Shuttles buses are available.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
As good as expected. Clean comfortable room with very good hot breakfast. Hotel shuttle picked us up promptly from the airport and also dropped us off the next morning at a subway station as advertised.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Karen S
"London to Cincinnati"
For the price I was charged and previous experiences with Hampton Inn Hotels this was absolutely not up to their usual standards. The room was very tired, bed and bedlinen was not great, carpet (ugh) and did not feel clean. This is a hotel in dire need of an update. I arrived from my European flight and had to move from JFK to La Guardia to get a flight to Ohio the next day as my original flight was canceled. No bar or restaurant so a very bad experience would never stay at this particular hotel again.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Kate
"Conscience to airport"
Full breakfast was fantastic. Convenient to Airport. Regular shuttle to airport.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"A cut above"
A cut above the usual airport hotel - clean room, good breakfast, convenient parking.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great +"
Everything was perfect. I 'm very comfortable in the place.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Lilia
"Park and pay the only way to fly!!"
We stayed a night before our flight to LGA airport. The park and pay special was well worth it I rate the hotel as one of the best for staying overall for any reason but especially for their prime location to the airport and the pay and park option was a great one for us as a cab fare r/t trip to the airport would be well over $100.00 doing this pkg was a great alternative for us!
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"Perfect for Layovers"
Does what it was designed to do. Provides a comfortable and convenient place to stay close to LaGuardia Airport for folks who need to layover. In our case, it was a last minute stay due to record low temperatures and bad weather canceling most flights. We were grateful they had a room available and were pleasantly surprised by the amenities such as WiFi, HBO, hot breakfast and a free airport shuttle. The front rotating door was out of order so the lobby was freezing cold and our television required a prompt technician to reset, but other than that, we had a view,a large bathroom, and, mostly importantly, a nice heater that wasn't too loud. It all just worked.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Thanks Johnson and Matthew"
Johnson and Matthew were such great help to us since we got locked out of our room. They kept us laughing and did their job with smiles on their faces. They kept an overall patient and friendly demeanor while dealing with such a frustrating situation. The hotels overall customer service is great not forgetting about their GRREATTTT breakfast in the morning! This isn't the last first time we've stayed here and definitely not the last. The pool, hot tub and sonar is a lovely treat too!!!
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Mallory
"Can't wait till next trip"
Great experience very helpful staff
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Tae
"Ok stay"
Not bad for an overnight connection at the airport
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Jonathan
"Small glitch"
There was confusion about the airport pickup but the rest was excellent.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"The McDonalds of Hotels"
Hampton Inn is my go to hotel for business or personal. I can pay about the same rate across the country and know exactly what I am getting, a clean modern room friendly helpful staff, free wifi and breakfast. I have never stayed in a hampton inn I would not stay in again. The neighborhoods are not always the best but you cannot help where your company sends you for work, at least I know I can sleep with both eyes closed.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Great One Night Stay"
The staff, facilities, cleanliness, and breakfast were all fantastic. The only thing I didn't like was the blanket on the bed. It was stiff, heavy and too warm. Other than that everything was wonderful. Thank you Hampton Inn. Looking forward to a future stay.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
patricia
"Poor customer service"
On New Years eve around 10pm. I called front desk because the hot water was not working (trying to get ready for New Years event). Called front desk to inquire, at which time I was informed that the hotel was aware of the issue and working to correct the issue. (The individual seemed a little annoyed that I called). The individual proceeded to say that they did not know when the situation would be rectified. I was trying to get ready for New Years and I was not notified when the hot water was fixed. Thus, I was unable to take a shower that night. If the front desk knew this was a problem and that I had inquired about the situation, they could have notified me when the situation was corrected (as a courtesy to their guest whom they knew inquired about the water).
Response by Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport
On behalf of our staff at Hampton Inn New York LaGuardia We would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We also would like to take this opportunity to apologize for (the hot water inconvenience, and assure you we are taking any necessary steps to prevent and correct this issue from happening in the future. At Hampton Inn NY LGA Our goal is to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of customer service in the industry. Should you feel we did not meet your expectations, please feel free to let us know so that we may successfully remedy the situation. The Voice of our Customers is critical to ensuring our guests receive a rewarding experience when staying at our property. In conclusion we thank you for sparing your time in completing partner central review Form and bringing this matter to our attention. Your comments and/or suggestions will help us serve you and all our guests better in the future.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
franklin
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
My experience was great. The hotel's shuttle service made getting around a breeze, especially for it to be my first time in NY on my own.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great Stay!"
It was wonderful. The staff was very attentive. Breakfast was great. All my needs were met.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Josepha
"False Advetisement Saddens Me"
This was a LOVELY place to spend Christmas with my significant other. I enjoy my stay so much that I decided to exteend my stay. At the same time I am furious that this hotel advertised having a pool but did not! The front desk told me I could use the pool at their sister property but in 40 degree weather I did not find walking to another property wet in my swim suit to be a bright idea. Being that I only booked this hotel because of the pool I was livid. Wish I wouldve known I could've booked another hotel before it sold out! Extremely sad face!!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Jackiey
"weekend family trip"
This was a great hotel. It was convenient from the airport and I loved that it had a shuttle to and from the airport as well as to the subway. I wish they had had a pickup from the subway too, but it was ok.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
crystal
I was staying for 3 nights in New York with my family (5). The employees of the hotel were very nice and extremely help. The complementary breakfast was awesome, they offered free shuttle to and from the airport. Also they provide free transportation to a local stop where u can take the subway.. The Hampton Inn la guardia was clean and spacious enough for my family. This hotel is my new home in New York I would definitely recommend stay here!!!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Gonzalo
"Nice hotel right at LGA"
They front desk staff was incredibly helpful and patient when Expedia had given me the wrong date on my reservation and I hadn't noticed it. They helped me resolve it and all went well. i had a very comfortable nights rest, great breakfast and the shuttle is every 20 minutes - not every 30. I would recommend it to anyone!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Layover"
Parking lot was adjacent and has ample space. My showe mixing valve was broken so no shower, for which the sincerely apologized and comped parking. very quiet, despite being close to LGA. Overall an excellent choice.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
robert
"Nice Staff"
Hotel personnel were all extremely helful and courteous.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
GERARD
Great ocean view.Only shortcomings were lack of bar and no minibar nor refrig in the room.The staff was excellent.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Good Value"
Basic accommodations close to the airport with good shuttle service. Decent food next door at Embers Lounge. Worked for us after a long flight. We went into the City the next day. Breakfast was OK. Would do again.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Jeanne
"Above and Beyond Our Expectations!"
This hotel was amazing! Honestly, I no longer want to stay at the fancy hotels due to my fantastic experience at the Hampton Inn. The room was very clean, the bed was huge and comfortable (to the point that my boyfriend and I didn't want to get out of it), the staff was helpful and the breakfast went beyond the standard continental type of brbreakfast you find at alot of hotels. Those hotels give you sub par breakfast and charge you for it! Hampton gives it to you for free even with an already low room rate! Good job Hampton, we were really pleased!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Noisy Neighbors."
The comfort and cleanlineas was great but we had noisy neighbors that made the stay not so great . The connected door caused sound to come through bad .
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Janai
"Great hotel, very comfy beds"
Had a great nights sleep on their comfy beds.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Emina
"was lacking"
Not the Hilton type hotel I am used to. No mini fridge and the breakfast was not up to the Hilton standard.
8 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Sheila
"Great value for money"
Loved i
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Pankaj
"Excellent stay"
Stay was for a convention nearby
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Hampton In Laguardia"
Hotel looks a little tired......could use some updating
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
It is a great hotel that is very close to the airport but very quiet. The rooms are large and clean and tne breakfast was good with lots of choices. The only issue is parking, they only have a few, like 15 parking spots. If you can't find a place to park on the street in this residential area you have to park in the garage next to the hotel for $20. Not a huge fee but something to consider.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Barb
"BBQ Visit"
linda was great thanks for the help
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
jenifer
"What A Bargain!"
We needed a place near La Guardia, and this hotel filled the bill. The bed was unusually comfortable, the AC worked perfectly, and the complimentary breakfast choices were outstanding. We had a minor problem with the shower, and it was addressed immediately. We wouls stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Exceeded expectations"
Right across the street from the airport (even though i couldnt hear it). I could see the airport and CitiField from my window. The front desk was awesome and very helpful. On our checkout day We were provided a number for the shuttle that we used after we dropped our car off at budget, which is a little way from the airport. We called the shuttle and it picked us up in less than 10 mins. We then were able to check out, leave our bags with the front desk so we could spend the day in the city, since our flight was at 9. The shuttle took us to the nearest train station, which allowed us to take the 7 train into the city. All the shuttle drivers were also awesome and very helpful. Oh and the hotel had a hot breakfast. We were only in town for the weekend since the wifeys cousin got married but Im seriously thinking about staying here over staying in manhattan due to the price and ease of public transportation.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Expensive stay in Queens, NY"
The price of the room was really more than I wanted to spend. It was a little more than the surrounding hotels. Due to the Hampton name, I felt it would be worth a little more. The complimentary breakfast was really not as good as others I have had at different hotels. The eggs were rubbery and the sausage was over - cooked. There really wasn't that much of an assortment. Also, I was very disappointed in the parking. There were very few free parking spots and the garage cost $20 a day. I only stayed overnight and was charged an additional $35 for parking. I feel that after spending so much on the room that the parking should be free.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
When you call for a pick up at the airport, you'd better be outside on the top level. If they happen to drive by while you are coming upstairs from baggage claim, they won't wait on you and you'll stand outside for 30 minutes waiting for them to come back around.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Great Service"
The staff was professional and extremely helpful.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Inez
Nice, clean hotel near LGA. Shuttle to and from airport very convenient. Wish they would provide shuttle to subway.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Weekend trip to the city"
Very nice, great location and excellent shuttle service...... perfect near LGA stay!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Robin
very good front desk staff close to airport with shuttle service great showers and a very good breakfast choice
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
carolyn h
"Connecting Flight Stay"
After spending 2 weeks abroad it was a great welcome home overnight stay
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Worth every penny."
Beautiful hotel. Great and caring staff and delicious complimentary breakfast. I very much enjoyed my stay at the Hampton.
3 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Sophia
Convenient to the airport. Does not measure up to the standarda of other Hampton's we've stayed at. Has no restaurant!!!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Wonderful Birthday Night"
It was my birthday and my fiancé treated me to a night in your hotel. We have stayed at. your facility before. We always have a great stay at your hotel. Keep up the good work!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Evalina
Hotel & room was very clean. The bed ,comforter & pillows extremely comfortable. The breakfast buffet was great and the coffee was fantastic especially since they served it all day. The shuttle service was on time to and from the airport and to the train station to go into Manhatten, even the airport shuttle bus driver was extremely curtious and friendly. Overall it was a great stay, the staff at the front desk was top notch. I would definetly stay here again. I couldn't believe you don't hear the air planes from LaGuardia airport.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Easy to commute to the city on the subway after shuttle ride to the stop. Really enjoyed the breakfast, service was excellent, especially by Florbella and Sandra and Ana at the front desk!
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Vicki
"Nancy's Relocation"
Shocked to find out the TV only had a few channels to watch and no movie rental available, such as HBO or, ON DEMAND. i was so incredulous that I called the front desk to inquire and was told that was correct, nothing but a few lousy channels you are forced to watch:(
6 night trip Sep 19, 2014