All hotels in East Elmhurst, New York, United States of America

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
    Food is not good
"Family vacation"
The hotel rooms should be updated. It would be nice if the actual pool was inside of the hotel instead of going to LaGuardia Plazas. Decent hotel overall
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Beware of parking situation"
Good location close to Laguardia, but only limited number (maybe 16-18) of "free" parking spaces before needing to use neighboring hotel's garage for $20 a night. When we were there, even the garage was full on Saturday night, so were told to park on the street (absolutely nothing available), or to go to the Marriott hotel's garage a few blocks away for even more per night.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
It was OK.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Karen L.
We were there for a soccer tournament and hotel was overcrowded and breakfast hours were very short for the amount of people that needed to eat.
Response by Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our guest's experience, and your comments are very useful in helping us accomplish that goal!
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
ana
Very nice hotel for the price and easy of use to the airport. It was very comfortable and the breakfast was adequate and filling.
Response by Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport
Thank you so much for your very kind feedback, we really appreciate it!!
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Very convenient to La Guardia, but some distance to dining or other services. I had requested non-smoking room with king bed, but they had me in a smoking room and was first told nothing else was available, although manager moved me to nonsmoking room with 2 queen beds.
4 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Disappointing"
I reserved a non-smoking room, and was put in a smoking room because no non-smoking rooms were available. I had low priority because I had booked using hotels.com. I travel a lot, and have never had a hotel do this before. Otherwise, hotel was fine. Very convenient for La Guardia.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Will use again"
Nice enough neighborhood, had trouble with the showerheads though. Will definitely use again.
4 night trip Jul 17, 2015
"Perfectly fine stay"
You know what you're getting with Hampton inn and this was no different. Getting into Manhattan by shuttle and subway was easy but it would be nice to also have a shuttle pickup available. Also although there are a few free spots and some street parking available $20 per night to park in the garage felt pricey for the area and should have been noted.
7 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Hampton Inn at LGA excellent staff"
The staff was very pleasant and greeted all of my family with a smile..
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Bad showers."
Room was very nice. BUT hated how the showers were made in tiles. No tub at all.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Santiago
"GREAT"
The dining area was actually to small to seat the guests and the food area to small for the amount of guests other than that we were very well pleased and will return on our next visit 4 star.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Everything was great Except....."
The hotel satisfied all of our needs except one. The pool. I know it's out of your control but the people that were there when I took my 5 year old were not very nice. They pushed my 5 yr old (who does not know how to swim yet) into the water so his face went under. We left the pool with him crying because the kid upset him. The other thing was when I took a shower with my 7 month old the water kept going from hot to cold and took 3-4 mins to get warm again. Was just upsetting when it took me 30 mins to take a shower that should have only taken 15.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
ADTIDA
good location good sevice,packing need pay 20/D,the price is good
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"One of the worst hampton stay i ever had"
I really like hampton and i use to stay there in bussines trips, but To be a expensive rate at a Hampton, i get a smoke room instrad a non smoking which is what i book... that made me mad because im was traveling with my baby and my pregnat wife... so of course the room stink really bad. Also late shuttle to pick us at the airport. Also, the same night i arrive, i was looking for coffee or hot chocolate.. no cups, just one and no refills for the hot chocolate...
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Nice hotel close to City Field, different highways"
The room was clean and comfortable except for the Roll-in-Shower. The water ran all over the bathroom floor after we took our showers. Roll-in-Showers are really for people in wheelchairs.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
German E.
"Great experience with hotel"
Hotel is clean and nice looking with super friendly staff. Mist of all, our one week vacation was made awesome with every hot spot within the 15 mile radius! Hint: don't drive but simply rude the taxi.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Ricky
"Our Stay"
The spa next door was broken. The room the pool was in was nasty. Front desk was not helpful. Instead we were told to go next door and ask them. The shuttle was nice to the airport but there should be more services available. We were very disappointed the staff had no idea how to get to anywhere for any kind of transit other than a cab. As a matter of fact the person didn't even know where we were on the map the hotel created. We laughed as we walked away because she said we were here somewhere on that street and the hotel was marked on the map to show we actually were here.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
vicki
"Only in an emergency"
Got in very late after a cancelled flight with American Airlines. They didn't take my Honors Card because it was booked through Hotels.com and not direct. I had to call security twice as there was a very loud couple in the hallway who were fighting. The front desk ignored my first request and when I called back ten minutes later, the sent someone up. Thankfully the couple quieted down and I was able to get some sleep. The shuttle driver was nice and it was convenient to have the shuttle since the airport is only .5 miles away.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"Room condition"
I was given a room with a wheelchair accessible shower. As a result the entire bathroom floor was flooded when me and my wife took our shower.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Ram
"Don't believe the website"
-It took 25 minutes to check in - every time I used my room key it had to be reprogrammed - the gift shop, restaurants, pool and workout area are not " on site" they are across the parking lot. - The subway shuttle has limited hours and is only one way. You are on your own to get back to the hotel.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Quite adequate"
Close and comfortable
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
John J
"Great place to stay!"
Over all I really enjoyed staying here. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The only thing I didn't like was that the pool was at the hotel right next door, walking in the rain to go swimming is rather inconvenient to me.
3 night trip May 30, 2015
Convenient, clean and nice breakfast. Staff great. Comfortable rooms
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Kathleen
"4"
It would have been nice if the rooms had a mini fridge is my only recommendation.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"There isn't really a pool"
The staff from the evening shift was okay. Not extremely friendly, but okay. The morning shift was really rude, especially the front desk person who really wasn't there. He was in the office. He refused to give me a print out of my bill. I felt like I was interrupting his "me" time. Also the website states they have a pool, but they don't. There is a pool at another hotel close to them.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Pleasant hotel and excellent staff"
Good hotel . Just 5 mins away from laguardia airport . Clean and spacious room . Excellent staff . Little bit overpriced but it worth it to stay 1 night. Complimentary coffee and hot drinks machines in room and in restaurant area . Free shuttle service from to laguardia airpot almost around the clock . Prompt receptionist nearby restaurants in addition to delivery service from nearby restaurants . I really like it in general.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Very close to New York City"
This hotel is very clean and the staff is great! We stayed for the weekend and the front desk was very accommodating. Make sure to follow up with the hotel after your book with Expedia, we booked a double but ended up staying in a king room because Expedia didn't forward the message to the hotel! Lesson learned. But a great stay none the less!
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Great hotel for an early flight"
Stayed for the parking and the early flight from LaGuardia. Hotel staff were very friendly and it's such a convenient way to park your car for a flight.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Karen M.
"Good transition back to USA"
Just an overnight between international and domestic flights--hence staying so close to La Guardia airport--this was a perfect location for that. Good shuttle service that got us to the airport in timely manner. Since we had an early departure, couldn't eat the breakfast buffet, but the hotel provided little "to-go" sack breakfast that gave us a bite before departure. Good experience.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Cheri
"Nice room, horrible neighborhood"
Nice hotel, horrible neighborhood. Staff are incompetent and unwilling to help. I needed deodorant and the first guy said no. When I insisted, he took five minutes before going back to check and came back immediately saying they didn't have any. Finally, I asked another girl and she gave it to me right away.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Hector
"Cheaper than Manhattan Hotels"
I liked this hotel because it was half the price of the hotels in Manhattan and has a free shuttle to the subway station. It was a 45 minute subway ride to Manhattan which wasn't too bad considering the great price of the hotel. They also had free shuttle pickup from the airport but you need to call the hotel when you land. Another thing I liked was that you could request a fridge for your room at check in. I did have some problems when I got to my room which was unfortunate. The air conditioner was broken and instead of moving me to another room right away they called an engineer to come and look at it. The engineer came to my room quickly but it took an hour for him to figure out that I needed to be moved to another room because he could not fix the AC. The next room I was moved to had a dirty comforter and dirty sheets which was super frustrating. I went downstairs to the front desk and voiced my displeasure with the room situation and they had the housekeeper bring fresh linens immediately. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rest of my stay was great, the bed was extremely comfortable and they had a really nice, hot shower. If you are looking to go to Manhattan but want a cheaper hotel option then this would work for you.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Jess
"Nice room by the airport"
Nice one room suite by the airport. The shuttle service was convenient and they held my bag till check in time so I could explore the city. They were nice enough to tell me the best place to get a metro card for the bus/subways. Check in was easy. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and I had a nice view of the water. Breakfast was good. The omelets were good. They also had cereals, biscuits and gravy, as well as a waffle maker and fresh fruit and juices and coffee. Plenty of options to choose from.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
Esther
"Great for airport departures"
Compared to the scale of rooms you get in Manhattan, this room was massive! We got a nice King size bed (double in Manhattan) lots of space for luggage, working desk and large bath with walk in shower. The best part is we used this to stage our early morning flight out of LaGuardia the next morning. The hotel is well insulated becuase we heard no jet noise. The shuttle in the morning was perfectly on time.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Ronnie
"Great hot"
The neighborhood was rated lower because it is an airport hotel so there is not much around. Our stay, May 2-4 was great. Room was very large (NYC standard) and easily accommodated 4 adults. It's was fashionable, clean and well appointed. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We flew in and out of Laguardia, but was doing things in the city. The hotel has a shuttle to the train that takes you right to time square and a shuttle to catch the M60 at Laguardia If you're headed to Harlem or Central Park. You can't ask for more! We stayed late one night in the city and took a cab back ($40), but that was our choice. We could have taken the train and a short bus ride back for $2:35. I would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Joyce
"Fine"
It was fine. This is chain airport hotel, and looks, I'm sure, exactly like the Mariot next door.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Matthew
"good trip"
My husband and I were in NY to see our daughter in a dance show in the evening. we had time to sit around and enjoy the day. Just wish there was somewhere to sit outside and enjoy. We did go to the shared pool, but still no lodging areas out side on this beautiful day. But stay was good.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
robin
"Right next to LaGuardia but Really Pleasant"
I stayed here the night before an early flight. They provided a shuttle to the airport, and toothbrushes. Everything went smoothly. Room was very nice, with a desk plus a reading chair w/reading lamp. Beds were comfortable, too. Everything was clean as a whistle.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Visitor
"Met's Game"
we stayed in the hotel because it was close to City Field. Shuttle to the filed was a big plus!!!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Convenient hotel near LaGuardia"
I spent one night at this hotel very close to LaGuardia Airport. Check-in staff were efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was well equipped and the shower worked fine. Elevators can be very slow at peak times (at midmorning, for example, when people are going up and down from breakfast at the same time as people are coming down with luggage to check out), but no other complaints. Parking was not a problem--the garage is very convenient when there are no outdoor spaces left.
Other trip May 4, 2015
DeboChicago
"great"
It was very clean. The bed was super soft and breakfast was great.I got a good nights rest and I enjoyed my stay in the city of New York...
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
kristy
"Thank you!"
Awesome except $20 to park! Didn't like that too much
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Andrea
The staff was very nice, the room was extremely comfortable and clean, and the free breakfast was great!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
We found the hotel extremely comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful. We actually found the room more comfortable with a better layout and definitely a better bathroom than the hotel we had been staying in for our actual vaction. Note: We were staying in the hotel due to our flight from Laguardia being canceled.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"The Hotel to be at"
It was fabulous!! I would definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Disapointing"
Sad staff! And beautiful room but we listen many sound from other rooms. Too basic for the price.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"weekend shopping with teenage daughter"
Very nice staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The shuttle service to the train station was great and of course the continental breakfast to start each day was awesome.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
faye
"Three nights in NYC"
Just what we had hoped for during our stay in NYC. Friendly staff and a very nice breakfast buffet. You would never know that you were close to the airport. A comfortable and quiet room. Television channels are rather limited. The pool is actually in the Plaza Hotel next door, a short walk across the parking lot. The Plaza Hotel changing rooms definitely need renovation. We would certainly consider staying again.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Love to go back"
We stayed their for 5 nights and enjoyed are time the hotel staff was nice and very friendly we would total stay their again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Family of Four"
Staff was kind, friendly, and helpful. Room was as advertised and clean.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015