All hotels in Corby, England, United Kingdom
Rockingham Leisure Park, Princewood, Corby, England, NN17 4AP, United Kingdom, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Good quality"
Good hotel Booked for 1 night due to bad reviews but it was better than expected good breakie on first morning then because of xmAs hols it was a continental one good surroundings for dining and a drink too
2 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
"dvons"
over all stay not to bad staff a bit short on the ground veiws out of window in to lorry park a bit of noise in morning starting trucks room cleanliness a few stains here and there on furnature and bed
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
dave
"Good functional business hotel"
Good functional business hotel, the staining to the furniture in the room was the only real negative
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Dean
Can't fault this hotel, clean, comfortable, good value all round. staff polite and attentive. will return when working nearby.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Jamie
"."
Good place to stay
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Pretty run down and lacking in character."
A pretty run down hotel in a very remote location. It served our purposes for the night and its location was ideal for us but it is in the middle of nowhere.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Adam
"My first stay here was good 9/10"
Based in a retail outlet though most of the shops are empty ready to let. The hotel was Ok the only thing that would stop me staying again is there only a shower and no bath. The normal Hotel I use has a large bath ideal for my spinal condition to relax in after a hard days work. Other then that it was quite even with a party going on in the hotel I did not hear a thing sound proofing was great and the rooms have black out blinds too.
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
MALCOLM
"4*"
GREAT HOTEL GREAT FREE BREAKFAST
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Looks good but needs to improve"
We had one night's stay recently and although the room looked fine we encountered the following issues: 1. the sofa bed had sheets that looked like they had not been changed and was not made up properly 2. the aircon kicked in at 3am and was so noisy that it woke me up and I then had a restless night 3. the toilet door had no lock and was made of glass - although frosted glass it was not suitable when sharing the room with teenage daughter I did complain and the hotel does have a money back policy but since I booked it through Expedia, I can only claim if I complain to Expedia first.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
YJ
"Not good"
No wifi, heating system very loud all night. Trays of dirty crockery outside a room from when arrived till next day. Breakfast dirty tables, no bread for toast. Kids running about.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great stay, clean hotel, quality rooms"
I checked in very late (2:45am), the hotel staff were very good and promptly checked me in. Room was clean and high quality, breakfast was good. Recommended stay
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
ben
"Disappointing noisy and chilly!"
First room was noisy due to problem with heating - spoke to reception who offered alternative room. Moved room but chilly - heating also noisy! Extra duvet needed! Bathroom dusty. Staff not very inspiring or interested in concerns as I checked out this morning- won't be back
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Sadie
"Great value hotel"
Great value hotel, clean and modern room. Choice of hot and cold breakfast free of charge. Right next door is a weather spoons, a pub, subway and just a 15-20 min drive to market harborough which has some lovely restaurants
Visiting family Hitel was located by a retail park nxt to a wetherspoons Room was comfy Bed was extremely comfy Would recommend
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
Only a one night visit but very happy with the hotel and breakfast We weren't there long enough to visit much of the neighbourhood as the visit was just for a party.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Okay For One Night"
I stayed at this hotel overnight midweek as I was in the area on business. I arrived at the hotel at about 8.15pm to find the small car park full, so I had to park in the adjacent public car park. I was checked in pretty quickly to be fair and the room was pleasant, however, only a small window which does not open?? I did not like that as I like to have fresh air in the room. I slept all night with the air con on but this was quick noisy. TV channels were very limited and the reception on most of them was poor. (poor signal) Free WiFi was a reasonable speed. Breakfast... I was very disappointed with the breakfast, you had to look for everything as it was not obvious were the cutlery was and there was just one member of staff just coming in and out of the kitchen area, I had to ask for several things. I asked where the plates were because all I could see were tea plates, these were your breakfast plates!! Tiny almost like kids size plates, the hot food was under silver heated lids but they clearly were not heated as everything with exception to the baked beans was cold! I could not eat this. Coffee was poor from a machine, orange juice was neat squash by the taste of it, so I made do with cereal and a yogurt. The breakfast was terrible! So, even though the room was quite nice and modern I will not stay here again for the reasons stated above, which is a shame because some attention to detail would make a huge difference.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Colin
"Decent enough for the area"
We stayed here on a two night deal and it was fine. The car park can get a little crowded if the hotel has lots of guests but it's quiet and the rooms are clean and tidy. The breakfast area was okay but one morning the radio music seemed to be competing with breakfast television. The choice of breakfast was pretty good. We didn't use the on site restaurant as there is a Wetherspoons just across the car park. Overall we were happy with our stay
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
jules
"Perfect for Business"
Good quality rooms. decent breakfast , couple of pubs nearby and dominos, subway etc. I was here for 3 nights whilst working in the area. Just the ticket and better than Holiday Inn express or Premier Inn that I have also stayed at in the area.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Uncomfortable mattress and poor breakfast spoiled what could have been a good experience.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
Great hotel for us, it had everything that we needed, and for the price it was really good value. Can't complain! Room was clean and a good size, view could have been better, but we didn't come for that. Breakfast was fine - not over the top, but more than adequate for what we needed.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Horsham Helen
"weekend break"
Decent room and good for attached eating places.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Ian
"Room was good but"
The room was good but being on the top floor during a heavy rainstorm was like being in a caravan. The breakfast was not very good either the food or the organisation was not very good
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Nice surprise and unexpected for the price"
We stay at a lot of hotels as we travel the country with our daughters tennis. Often we cant book in advance as we never know whether she will progress in a tournament or not, so often we have to book on the day. This came up at a very reasonable, (cheap) price and we wondered for a while whether to chance it or not. We did, and got a very pleasant surprise in terms of the standard of the accommodation. Unfortunately in the morning the hotel lost its water supply which was a real problem as you can imagine, but staff tried to help as much as they could in the circumstances. Breakfast was a bit haphazard as it was one of these buffets where you find you're own seat, and therefore on a busy day it can feel quite frenetic. Overall give it a try.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Iain
"Comfy hotel"
Requested a ground floor room on booking as my wife cannot manage stairs and does not like lifts - when we arrived no ground floor rooms available. Room on 3rd ( 2nd Floor) was excellent well equipped and clean. Required a disabled parking bay as blue badge holder - all bays were occupied by very large executive cars with no blue badge displayed - witnessed 2 people in late 20's get into these cars and drive off. Hotel needs to sort this out . Not their fault that their clients display no thought for others
2 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
pgj
"Good hotel"
Had a wonderful stay,really enjoyable.A home away from home!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
steve
The air conditioning was faulty in our room making an awful noise Moved to another room and woken at 3.00 am as the air conditioning started up, apparentlty they had switched off in the first place to stop the racket but must have come on timer So little sleep
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Lovely room & spotlessly clean"
Beautifully clean but no picturesque surrounds, though we knew that
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Modern hotel on the Northern edge of Corby"
The hotel is modern and our room felt almost new. All the essentials were there, including a plug-in fan heater (which we didn't need as it was warm enough) iron and board, hair drier, kettle and a generous supply of tea and coffee. When we came back to the hotel after dinner there was a very noisy disco on the ground floor, but we were delighted to find that there was no noise at all in our (third floor) room. Our only criticism of the room was a lack of usable hooks for clothes in the bathroom. Breakfast was adequate rather than spectacular, but you could have as much as you liked. The only criticism of breakfast was the fact that most tables had one high-backed chair, and one "settee" style seat from which it was almost impossible to "sit up to the table"
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good if you have to stay in corby"
Perfectly good hotel. Clean, well presented. Staff were helpful. Breakfast perfectly adequate and free WiFi. If I had to stay in corby again, I'd use them
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
"High Standard Hotel"
Hotel very clean and modern. Good gym be it small. Two minutes away is a Wetherspoons which are always good for food and a few beers. Breakfast good at the hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
mcharlesworth
"Expensive, Care worn hotel."
Care worn hotel with limited facilities on dilapidated business park. Car Park small. 1 small lift. Staff helpful. Noisy pub next door. Small Room. Noisy air conditioning. Window sealed. Shower head dirty. Furniture stained. Bed small. Buffet breakfast included cooked. Overall not worth the price paid. This hotel badly needs upgrading, not a patch on their US counterparts.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Hilton meets Travelodge"
The hotel didn't have the booking from Hotels.com but fortunately they could still fit me in (just). Good quality hotel (maybe not quite what you would expect with the name Hilton in the title), but in a business park so don't expect a nice view. Restaurant had a very limited menu but 2 pubs on the doorstep.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Nice hotel far too noisy"
Arrived on a Saturday night wedding was on. Couldn't believe the noise. Receptionist couldn't hear me say my name had to say it three times! was just asked to sign my name and given my card for the room. No information on internet,parking or breakfast. Couldn't use bar. Room was lovely. Went outside to get luggage from car the party was now outside the hotel couldn't get parking space had to park at burger king and walk. In the morning went for breakfast good choice but no seats. Had to take breakfast to our room. Have spayed at many Hampton Hotels all over the world. Will not be staying at this one again. Not for families!!!!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
rita
Very spacious comfortable room
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
RJ
"On the way to Santa Pod"
We booked this hotel as a convenient stopover before travelling to Santa Pod next day. Very busy with a wedding on arrival but staff took plenty of time to welcome us and organise our room, courteously ensuring we were on the top floor away from the inevitable noise of the wedding. Overall, this hotel worked for us and we thought it represented fine value. We would use it again.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Slept Very Well"
Rooms are modern and had good access to the WIFI. The beds were very comfortable, the blinds blocked out almost all light and it was quiet in the room which all added up to a good nights sleep. Breakfast is quite basic in the morning but everything was nice and was great if you were in a rush.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Overnight stay in Corby"
Checked in late on a Friday after driving up from London. Night manager saw we were checked-in promptly and efficiently. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Can't ask for more than that from an overnight stop.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Simon
"Lovely hotel - pity on location"
Hotel is lovely but is on an industrial estate. Whilst that said there is a weatherspoon pub next door and a shop across the road. The hotel itself is nice and rooms lovely and the welcome was lovely too. Only probs I had was that they had no channel 5 and i'd planned to watch something on that channel all night so was annoying. Hot breakfast must have been there hours by time I had it at 8.30 so avoid that as hash browns hard, scrambled egg cold & pastries rather old. Nice hotel and rooms tho so would return if that way for work again.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to pubs/shops/petrol station"
Stayed for 3 nights with 3 adults in 1 queen size room. Hotel facilities all in good condition and clean. All food was very nice and staff friendly and helpful. Our room was out of range of WiFi, which was dissappointing, but our only complaint of our stay.
Jordan
Hotel was ideal location for what i needed and had all the creature comforts that you would expect, unfortunately the only two downsides were the water pressure in the shower (competing in an obstacle race does mean you need a good shower after which was a shame for me) and there was no wifi in the room which was a bit of a dissapointment.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Very good value lovely hotel"
Very nice hotel only stayed over as Relatives were getting married in the area but definatly would consider staying with yourselves again. Rooms were very modern but cosy and comfortable only thing which was slightly annoying was the air con was very noisy! Couldn't turn it off though as it was very hot. Breakfast was ok, however there could be a little bit more hot breakfast and the hash brown went slightly soggy as they'd been in the heater for some time!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Rachel
Attentive staff, even posted a shoe back to me! Nothing bad to say...
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Phil
"all in all good"
great time had at this hotel , even accomadted me to stay extra nights, slight moan was cooked breakfast was in hot plates to long and looked unapetising, asked for a boiled egg and was told they didnt do them ,aprt from that staff hote and location all great for mem thanx will return soon .t
4 night trip Jun 6, 2014
mac
"fantastic hotel"
However I have stayed here twice and both times there was no wifi as advertised
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
Kirk
"A good clean Hotel with great staff"
The room was great and I found the staff very good also.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Jon Gray
"Noises , next door to a night club"
Room was damp bed was not queen size as advertised , we had to move untidy dirty room , then we were put by the main door we were not happy Do not go to this hotel
Other trip May 26, 2014
unhappy
Excellent location, everything on your doorstep, so park your car & forget it till you go home, hotel in general very clean, rooms spotless service nothing to complain about either, all in all a very enjoyable experience
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Gingerheed
"Great value"
Great value for the price paid, car parking in the hotel was difficult to find, but a big retail car park nearby
1 night trip May 15, 2014
briaimkay
"Noisy air conditioning and dirty toilet"
Conditioning unit in the family room we booked for 2 nights was so loud we couldn't hear the tv.after complaining about it we got moved to another room.lack of bedding and towels for our child were just minor issues.toilet covered in stinky urine made us feel rather unhappy though.to be fair, the staff was very good, acting promptly.toilet was cleaned and all missing items delivered, just a real shame we had to complain about it first.staying in a clean and suitably equipped room is minimum you would expect after all.we got a full refund for the first night, but nobody would expect to pay for it giving the hassle we went through . next time, if we are in the area, we will look for another hotel
Other trip May 18, 2014
Family of 3
Great place to stay if you are visiting Corby. Only slight niggle was that the wifi didn't work in the room but you can survive that! Lovely room, good breakfast, friendly staff, I will stay there every time.
2 night trip May 9, 2014