All hotels in Henderson, Texas, United States of America
300 N Kilgore Drive, Henderson, TX, 75652, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Completely Satisfied!"
I stay here every time I visit Henderson and I have always been pleased with my accommodations and the service. This trip was no exception and I will continue to choose it for future trips. The staff are courteous, professional, and helpful. The breakfast offers a full menu and it had improved over my last visit. My room was quiet and clean. I'm completely satisfied!
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Henderson
Dear Rodger, Thank you for staying with us during your trip and for writing a candid review. We truly appreciate that you were please with your accommodations and our service. We enjoy hearing that our staff are courteous, helpful. professional and that our rooms are clean. We had added a few more items to our breakfast buffet since your last visit. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next future visit. Thanks,
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Rodger
"One night stay in a very bright room"
Very bright light immediately outside our window (the shades of which could not be drawn to block out the light), so we slept poorly due to the bright light in our room. Checking in staff was not on site when we arrived, but they stepped up approximately 3 minutes after we waited at the front desk (at 10 pm).
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Anne
Great, only problem was breakfast on second morning. Must have been busy weekend because they started running out of food at 8:30,
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Greg
"Was There attending a funeral of a love one"
Uponu arrival on October 3, we were greeted by the front desk attendant was very friendly and courtesous .He was very prompt in finding my reservations very informative and helpful the room was outstanding look forward to revisiting this hotel again
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
barbara
"clean new hotel"
the hotel is fairly new and the room was very clean and comfy for the price.. the shower drains very slow, but overall it was nice,, i would recommend..
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Henderson
We appreciate you taking time from your schedule to let us know about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Henderson. We are always happy to provide a consistently clean, comfortable and courteous place for our guest to stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Henderson.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
barkat
"Nice place to stay"
This was a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions. The breakfast was satisfying. The hotel looks fairly new and was really clean. I would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Henderson
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Henderson and taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We strive to provide a clean and comfortable place for our guest to stay and to provide exceptional customer service with all of our guest needs. We did celebrate our 5th year of being open this past March. We look forward to having you again when in this area.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Easy place to spend a night"
Nice clean facility with very decent breakfast: egg, waffle, sausage, fruit, breads, pancakes, etc. Nice choices. Front desk helpful and nice. Ordered pizza delivered from Pizza Hut and it was wonderful! Surprising place in such a little town. Glad we picked it. Room clean, bed comfy, pretty quiet.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Mimi
The bed and pillows were excellent. The cinnamon rolls were absolutely great!
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Henderson
We appreciate you taking time from your schedule to let us know about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Henderson. We are always happy to provide a consistently clean, comfortable and courteous place for our guest to stay. Its great to hear you enjoyed our beds, pillows and our signature cinnamon rolls. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Henderson.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Kris
"Very convenient to our meeting place"
All the staff went above and beyond to be helpful to my family members and me. They gave us suggestions on where to eat. They were so nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Henderson
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Henderson and taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We strive to provide a clean and comfortable place for our guest to stay and to provide exceptional customer service with all of our guest needs. We look forward to having you again when in this area.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Use for Business"
If you are looking for a place that has what you need for work, this place is for your. Not exactly a romantic get-away, but staff is nice and room is comfortable.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Henderson
We appreciate you taking time from your schedule to let us know about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Henderson. We are always happy to provide a consistantly clean, comfortable and courteous place for our guest to stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Henderson.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
The staff was courteous and helpful. The overall stay was good. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Hope
Everything was smooth from check in to check out. Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, free wi-fi, and a comfortable bed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Henderson
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Henderson and taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We strive to provide a clean and comfortable place for our guest to stay and to provide exceptional customer service with all of our guest needs. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest have enjoyed the stay. We look forward to having you again when in this area.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Dale
"Convenient and Quiet"
I have stayed at this hotel twice now and I have been very satisfied with the service, courtesy of staff, and accommodations. I mistakenly left my jacket in my room when I left and the hotel staff were very helpful in finding my jacket and helping to see that it was returned. I will continue to select this hotel for my future visits.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"none"
okay what else do you want it was okay. nothing better nothing worse, it was okay. okay to be there, okay to stay there, okay to leave there. if it were not okay i would have said it was not okay, it was bad and I wouldn't stay there again so take this answer or nothing and don't send me another survey
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
willow
"Very Very Nice"
It was very nice, the people that worked there was nice and friendly and we would be coming back
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2013
Ww come in to see our grandkids every so often. This is the best hotel in the area.
5 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Excellent Service"
I was very pleased with my entire stay. The room was very clean and stayed that way throughout my visit. Hotel staff were extremely friendly and professional and asked multiple times if there was anything I needed. The breakfast had an excellent choice of food--not just fruit and a donut as I have experienced in other establishments. I will definitely stay here again, as I visit my relatives in this area frequently. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Henderson area.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2013
Everything is okay except having a very poor cellphone reception.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
"Good customer service, smooth stay"
A seamless business trip.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2013
"very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel, very pretty, the lady at the front desk was sweet and helpful. The only complaint I have, and it's not really HIE's fault, is that I heard slamming doors all night long. Of course HIE is not to blame for guests being rude, but perhaps they can adjust their doors so they don't slam so easily, especially the door to the stairs which was near our room. Other than that it was a great experience. I would stay here again, but from now on (in any hotel) I will request a room further away from the stairs.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Brandee
"definitely recommend"
This was a very comfortable room and the wifi connection was excellent. The desk staff were very polite and friendly.
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
Travel Gal
We have visited Henderson,Tx a couple of times . Each time was to meet our new grandchild. The hotel is just great. The breakfast was good. The food could have been better. The coffee service is available 24 hrs. a day. Always a great cup of coffee Overall this is the place you want to stay when traveling.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
Andy W.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Randi
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Happy Stay the Henderson Way!"
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
J
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2012
mike

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson-Traffic Star

"A 5 star hotel at a 5 star intersection"
07/18/15 PhilT832 Anderson, Indiana
Holiday Inn Express & Suites are our favorite place to stay, no matter what state we are in. Their breakfast is always worth staying in for, and their facilities are clean and well managed. This one however, stands out as our best visit ever. Their bed was the best and their pillows were great. Best nites sleep ever in a hotel.
"Great Stay in a Very Nice Property"
05/26/15 ExcellentAdventures Cedar Crest
We enjoyed a very nice stay at the Holiday Inn Express Henderson. Our room was large and included a sitting area with a sofa and side chair. It also had a microwave & mini-frig. The public areas in the hotel are well-appointed. The hotel has a central reception/entry area for extra security. Interior hallways are wide and well-lit which makes it easy to navigate when you have lots of luggage. We stayed on the second floor and the elevators were very quick. The hotel has a large breakfast room with ample seating. The complimentary breakfast buffet included mini-omelets, boiled eggs, various hot meats, hot and cold cereal, a variety of breads and the signature hot cinnamon rolls. All personnel were friendly and professional. We recommend the Holiday Inn Express and will use it again when we’re next in Henderson.
"pleasantly surprised"
05/09/15 len f Bristol, Tennessee
Stopped at this hotel after finding it difficult to locate a hotel with vacancies on this Friday eveneing. Hotel, although 6 years old, looked like new inside and out. The front desk host was extemely helpful and accomodating and I apologize for not remembering his name. The room was decorated tastefully, clean with a good comfortable bed. Breakfast was good, especially the pancake machine. I had never seen one before and it produced good pancakes in two minutes. What will be thought of next. Anyway, breakfast variety was plentifull. Overall, it turned out to be a good pick to stay here on way to austin.
"Very nice stay"
05/07/15 breakfasttea Edwardsville, Illinois
We spent four nights here and the experience was great. A nice breakfast, a small outdoor pool and comfortable room. There is a car wash next door that opens early and was a little noisy. The landscaping was lovely.
"Excellent stay."
05/07/15 AnotherNiteOnTheRoad Houston, Texas
This is a nice Holiday Inn Express and was easy to find. It’s not really close to anything, but most people passing through Henderson are going to have cars anyway so it shouldn’t be a problem. My king suite was very quiet, and I slept well. The wireless internet was excellent, and there was a decent selection of TV channels. The bathroom had a shower/tub combo and there was plenty of counter space. The staff were really friendly and very helpful. My business doesn’t take me to the area often, but I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
"Another pleasant stay. "
05/05/15 roxiekay
Large clean comfortable room. The property is clean and well maintained. The staff friendly and helpful. The cell reception is always bad but I believe the landlines work and are free. No problems encountered.
"Some Posivites, Some Big Negatives"
03/10/15 GBarnett8914 Waco, TX
I was very impressed with this hotel. The rooms were large and comfortable but there were 2 things that made the experience negative 1. AT&T and Sprint phones do not get a signal in the building. There was a flash flood outside and I had to stay outside and scream over the rain to make a phone call because I couldn't get a signal anywhere in the building. 2. We stayed for 2 nights and after the first night our towels were taken and we weren't given any new ones. I didn't realize that until the 2nd morning when I was going to take a shower. When I called the front desk they said they didn't have a housekeeper to bring me towels and I would have to come downstairs. The woman working seemed very rude. I understand she needed to be at the desk, but there had to be someone working that could have helped so I didn't have to walk down in my pjs to get towels.
"Overall excellent hotel"
02/22/15 Crista N
The only con I have is that there are really no English speaking housekeepers. I needed to communicate with them and they got a woman who only knew limited English. Places like this needs employees who can communicate with customers.
"Pleasant and clean Hotel!"
01/22/15 DougW1954 Boyd, Texas
Recently I had to attend some training in Henderson and was reserved a room at the Holiday Inn. The staff were very cordial and accommodating during my two day stay. The room was very clean and organized. There was a mini fridge inside the room as well. Breakfast was a very pleasant surprise as it was good for what I have seen at others in the past. The young woman who was attending to the breakfast area was pleasant and asked to make sure everything was okay. I will definitely stay here again in the future!
"Revisit Ofter"
01/08/15 K T Arkansas
My children and I regularly stay at this hotel when we are visiting family in the area. I have always had good experiences here. The staff is friendly. We always check in and out quickly. The breakfast is great and always well stocked. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The ceilings are high. The room, as well as the hallway, has a fresh smell. The bed is comfortable with plenty of pillows to choose from. Some of my family prefers a soft one, others prefer a more firm one. I would prefer to stay here than any other Henderson hotel.