All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12330 N Interstate 35, Austin, TX, 78753, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

4.8
"Close to freeway"
Nice and relaxing
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Fari
"Great Hotel!"
Great location, super friendly employees, very clean!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Zimmerman Family
"Perfect Location and very professional staff."
We only stayed overnight, however, it was fantastic. The front desk manager went out of her way to accommodate our needs and requests. She was extremely courteous and professional. The amenities were excellent and the room exceeded our expectations. Anytime we go back to Austin this hotel will definitely be our hotel of choice. Thank you for a wonderful and relaxing experience, our family enjoyed it immensely.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Austin North/Parmer Lane
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
JPW
"A very nice place to stay"
Loved this place! Staff was super friendly and the room was bigger than normal and very quiet. We opted for the add'l $10 fee to get the made to order breakfast and it was wonderful . Much better than the buffets and we thought it was well worth it. Out back was a small lake with a walking trail around it that was a big surprise - very nice and tranquil back there. The only negative is that the bed was a bit on the firm side. We will definitely stay here again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Austin North/Parmer Lane
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Lance
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
RangerBob
The hotel was OK and the price was good, especially for a holiday weekend. LOVED the water provided in the lobby:) Texas in July, I thought I might be dying of dehydration and that water was so cold and good and thoughtful, it really set the tone for the whole stay.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"One of the best I've stayed in so far"
very nice hotel though it looked a little run down from the outside. one of our criteria was an indoor pool and it was a little smaller than it appears in the photos but still nice. staff was very friendly and rooms were cleaned impeccably.
3 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
"20 minutes to downtown Austin"
Loved our stay here. Comfortable rooms, easy access to Austin to where all the food trucks are. Its located right of I 35 which was great! We came to town to check out Austin, Round Rock and Plugerville areas. Really great staff. Really young staff, but they were very professional and courteous!!They helped us navigate food truck spots and driving directions for other things. Amenities included a snack bar downstairs but prices were high, as you'd expect for a candy bar at a hotel AND the best part was they served Starbucks!!
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
RK228
Great
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Austin North/Parmer Lane
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
mario
Our first room was comfortable and nice -- but had to be relocated to what definitely seemed like a downgraded room because our toilet wouldn't flush. Was unpleasantly surprised by $15 charge on closing bill for putting cafe expenses toward room instead of paying flat out...really?!...don't appreciate the nickel and dime fees when you had to relocate us and we were flexible with your faulty utilities. At lease provide warning that there is a charge for putting costs toward your room instead of paying with your credit card.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great hotel, horrible pillows"
Everything about this hotel was awesome, except the pillows. They look plush, but after 3 minutes, they're about an inch thick. I can't double up though because the part that my head isn't on doesn't go flat, so it stays puffed up and can't breathe! I'm not really complaining, it was alright, but I was there just to sleep, so waking up with a sore neck wasn't cool. I'd stay there again, but I'd bring my own pillow next time. Friendly staff, great location. Fair price.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
garfunkel
"Business is pleasure"
Staying at the Courtyard Marriott makes a business trip pleasurable.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Quick and Easy"
It was great, not a bad price for a nice hotel. Came in late one check in day. Check in was super fast, room was clean and nice. everything worked great. I'd stay again.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Overall Excellent"
Nice...
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Great of UT Graduation"
You guys really missed a chance for an outstanding rating in all categories. DUring our two night stay, our room was NOT cleaned and we did not receive clean towels. Upon our return to the hotel the 2nd night at about 9pm, we were surprised and disappointed that the maid service had totally missed our room.Other than that, things were top notch.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
J Harris
"Good Service, Good Room"
I travel for work and am in hotels a LOT. This hotel matched what I've come to expect from Courtyard. My husband and I had a great stay. My parents stay here every time they come to Austin to visit my sister. The front desk and service at the cafe were great. Lots of smiles. The room was good (spotless mattress- I always look) and the blackout shades actually blocked out light. The only flaw- old towels. If that's the only thing I noticed, that's a good sign that everything else was great.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Jill
"great hotel"
great stay - only complaint is the pillows were awful and the room was pricey!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Impressed and Satisfied..."
Very clean, comfortable and spacious room. It was great, no problems at all and booking on Hotels(.com) made it SUPER easy!
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
Ramon
"Slumber Party"
It was awesome!
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Monika
I booked the room for my daughter's 21st birthday as a gift for her and her friends. When she arrived to the hotel they were overbooked and the manager found them another room at another location in Austin ( not Marriott ) without any additional charges... It was calming to know my child was taken care of and Thanks to ALL that assisted in this matter.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"It was just a overnight stay. Concert in Austin"
it was a nice place and the staff was helpful with everything we needed...
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Modern amenities in a historic downtown setting."
This hotel is in the center of Amarillo in a beautiful building with history. Has the convenience of a Starbucks Bistro, beer and wine, centrally located.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Cool hotel"
I stayed here for SXSW 2014. It is 16 miles from Austin airport. It is 10 miles away from downtown so you have to have a car (downtown has street parking for free/meters, hourly parking, and if you plan to stay all day, parking lots are $20). No car? A cab downtown is like $40 one way. The shuttle will not take you downtown. The distance means a room was cheaper here than downtown. It was also nicer than motels closer to downtown for the same price. This was a clean hotel and I was not here for anything besides sleep. It is right off the highway (once you get off the 1-35, you're at the hotel - THAT close) yet no noise from the highway that kept me up. The only downside is the king room looks bigger in the photo. The photo makes it look like there is a lot of floor space. I thought the couch and bed were like 3 feet apart, but in reality, the couch and bed are a foot apart. It is still a large room though so I can't complain. However, please factor in travel costs before booking because downtown hotels may be about the same price.
4 night trip Mar 12, 2014
RS
"Wonderful Stay at the Courtyard!"
Very friendly and courteous staff! My room was spotless and the linens and bed were comfortable. I rated the room comfort at 4 only because of the highway noise. I should have turned my fan on, but didn't think about it until the last night:) The breakfasts were delish and they serve Starbucks coffee too! I recommend the healthy start sandwich and the french toast! Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Austin!
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Sandi
"second stay and just as good"
this was my second stay at this hotel. I would not have returned if there were problems.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
intrepidnana
Everiting is good and very clean
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Austin North/Parmer Lane
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
4 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Humberto
"Very Nice and Affordable Stay"
We came to Austin to attend the Ifly indoor sky diving and the hotel was only 15mins away.The overall hotel was great for the amount we paid. Actually, I felt like I paid too little
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
wf
"Very Loud Traffic Noise"
Overall the hotel is nice, however, it has single pain windows that are right on the highway. The noise from the highway is excessively loud. Very hard to sleep; which is the point. Maybe if you have a room on the other side of the hotel it would be better.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Austin North/Parmer Lane
Thank you for taking the time to complete an online reviiw and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane. You indicated in your response that your Overall Satisfaction was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
Renee
We paid a little extra for breakfast included. It was well worth it. Breakfast is not buffet style it's made to order with service to the table. Coffee/Tea is from Starbucks at no extra costs unless you want a bigger size.
3 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Cat
This hotel is relatively new, about 4 years old I believe. The rooms and hotel are comparable to hotels I have stayed at that cost more than twice what I paid for this stay. Everything was very clean, the a/c and heating worked perfectly, the bathroom is something that I would love to have in my house. The staff was very friendly and efficient. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Austin.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Roger B
"Great value"
We stayed for New Years Eve and the day after. We also purchased the breakfast plan. The breakfast is served at the "Bistro" which had both hot and cold breakfast. They were excellent both days. They serve Starbucks coffee, and while they don't have a full selection, my wife was in heaven (at no more than a regular Starbucks). The rooms were nice and comfortable, and even on a night like NYE it was quiet and we weren't disturbed like some of the others we've been to lately. I thought for the money we paid we got a great deal!!!
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Dennis N.
this was the first time I had stayed at this hotel. I had adjoining rooms for myself and grandchildren. I was more than pleased with the entire stay as were my grandchildren, ages 5-18. The Bistro in the lobby had Starbucks coffee which made my day as well as the food they offered. Our stay was perfect.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
intrepidnana
"Great hotel with an amazing price!"
I got a great deal with this hotel, and I came in not expecting much for the price I paid. The hotel room was amazing! I actually had to re-check how much I paid for this room because the deal seemed too good to be true. I had great hotel service, the room was very clean, and the layout of the room was just perfect. If I travel to Austin again, this is the first hotel I will be staying at!
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Unhappy custome
Very pleased.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
The bed and pillow covers are old. Breakfast is a little pricy and not very convenient. Other than that, it is a pretty good hotel.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"LiveSTRONG Ride and Stay"
Very nice place. A bit if a distance from the Palmer Event Center but only about 15-20 minutes drive for an early morning Sunday. Hotel Personnel all very friendly and attentive, and accommodated a request for a first floor room. No free breakfast but I knew that going in and wouldn't have had time for it in the morning anyway. They actually have a bar/coffee bar which I did not use but it is a nice way to socialize if you are with others. Good weight room and a nice firepit outside. I recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Cyclist
"Nice hotel very clean with good accessibility"
This hotel is very accessible, and clean. The price is ok compared to Austin rates. No free breakfast. The staff could be better, not saying they are bad but I have dealt with more trained staff.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
Very nice clean hotel. The store prices were pretty high, but overall the place is great. I would recommend to anyone and will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
ok
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2013
"Will stay here again"
We had a great stay. Towels were a little thin but it was all good. We were there moving our son to UT - his apartment had no AC so we booked a second night for him.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Nice Hotel, looked very new."
Hotel staff was excellent. The pool was down the entire weekend we stayed, but they sent us to a neighboring sister Hotel to use pool; a bit inconvenient, but showed the hotel cared about the customer.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Nice Stay"
Staff was courteous and room was great. It appeared to have been recently remodeled with upscale furnishings and accessories. The only downside was that the pool was closed because of maintenance issues. Will stay there again when I am in Austin.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Denise
"Outstanding Staff"
One of the best experiences. The hotel staff was outstanding. Job well done. Will continue to book there for my Austin visits. Thank you very much. R, Jim
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
"Bistro and Indoor Pool a Plus!!"
My family loved the Bistro and Indoor Pool!! Starbucks Coffee at the Bistro was a cool twist too. The Room was perfect and we loved it so much!!!!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Anna
"good location"
Only problem we had was noise from rooms on each side. Walls seem very thin and no free breakfast
3 night trip Jul 5, 2013
This is a very well maintained hotel just north of Austin, we enjoyed our stay here and would recommend to friends!
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2013
S Hamilton
"great hotel"
Great choice :) It was very clean and comfortable hotel.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Nice enough room, brick for a mattress"
The hotel itself is fairly nice and the rooms seem nicely appointed; however, the first room they sent us to upon arrival smelled musty and was right by the elevator, which seemed odd considering the hotel was not very full (or didn't appear to be). The second room was better, but the mattress felt like a brick. I realize that this could be a personal preference thing, but unless you prefer VERY firm beds, it was just not comfortable at all.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Austin North/Parmer Lane
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel. We are so sorry for any inconveniences you experienced while staying with us and appreciate your feedback. I will have my team look into the mattress issue to ensure there are no differences among the others in the hotel. I hope you give us another chance the next time you are in Austin and it would be my pleasure to help ensure you have a perfect stay on your next trip to the area. Please consider my team and myself at your service. Adam Kipple General Manager
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Brad
"Very nice room!"
We were very pleasantly surprised when we walked into this hotel. The lobby is sleek and modern, with a great little cafe and snack bar. The staff were all friendly and professional. Our room was very clean, modern, and decorated nicely. The bathroom was huge, which is a nice change from most hotel bathrooms. Beds were comfy. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2013
Jane
"The worse pillows EVER!!!!!!!"
I went there to get a way and left with a stiff neck. The pillows were so very bad, no matter what I did, they were flat. I had a terrible three nights of sleep, as I kept waking up. I booked online, so I had to stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Austin North/Parmer Lane
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel. We are so sorry for any inconveniences you experienced while staying with us and appreciate your feedback. I will have my team look into the pillow issue to ensure there are no differences among the others in the hotel. I hope you give us another chance the next time you are in Austin and it would be my pleasure to help ensure you have a perfect stay on your next trip to the area. Please consider my team and myself at your service.Adam KippleGeneral Manager
3 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Blake
"Avoid Eastern European male @ breakfast"
AVOID THE EASTERN EUROPEAN MALE WORKING IN THE MORNING MAKING COFFEE AND BREAKFAST. He is incredibly unfriendly and will ruin your entire stay! Everything was fine until we faced him!
Other trip Dec 4, 2012