Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Ekimae, Nagoya
Situated in Nagoya, Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Ekimae is close to Nagoya City Science Museum, Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology, and Nagoya Castle. Also nearby are Shirakawa Park and Nagoya City Art Museum.
This Nagoya hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. Additional amenities include a grocery/convenience store, laundry facilities, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
The 188 guestrooms at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Ekimae include coffee/tea makers and slippers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels and pay movies. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer bidets, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $85
- Executive Double Room, Non Smoking
- Executive Single Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 188 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
Nearby Three Star Nagoya hotels
In the hotel
- Cooked-to-order breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 2008
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
Top Nagoya hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Nagoya
- Hotel Sunroute YokkaichiFrom
- Hotel Trusty Nagoya SakaeFrom
"This is a family tour. The hotel is located in downtown, but it is quite. The room service is excellent and the front desk is friendly. Have no complain except the room is a…"Feb 21, 2015
- Sir Winston Hotel, NagoyaFrom
"Good visit! Caught up on sleep.interstj g how many wedding things were going on there."Feb 9, 2015
- APA Hotel Nagoya-SakaeFrom
"Staff - Friendly & helpful. English was not their first language therefore a little effort on my part helped considerably. Room was tight by western standards but affordable. The…"Feb 5, 2015
DiningMORIVA COFFEE - This café serves breakfast only.
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Ekimae, Nagoya’s small print
Also known as
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Ekimae
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Ekimae Nagoya
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Self parking costs JPY 1500 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.