All hotels in Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
1665 N Gloster St, Tupelo, MS, 38804, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

4.8
"Great place to stay."
Great place to stay. Check-in was very easy. Hotel is close to food and shopping in Tupelo. We stayed in a king room and were pleasantly surprised to find we had a jacuzzi tub in the room. Made for a nice surprise. Very spacious room and very clean.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Great hotel, good breakfast!"
The hotel was conveniently located, our rooms were clean and ready, service with a smile, and free hot breakfast! What more can you ask for? We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
We were very pleased with the location and especially the courtesy of the staff. Would recommend highly.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Deb
"great hotel!"
Very nice.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"On our way back to Texas from Atlanta"
We were greatest with a happy smile along with HAPPY HOUR. They had snacks & drinks from 5-7pm & we arrived at 6:30. It was very nice surprise. We slept well & really enjoyed our short time there.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"love it!"
I loved it..so did my boyfriend. We absolutely enjoyed ourselves. It wasn't my first time being there it was actually my second time I enjoyed it more this time cause last time I arrived late. But everything was great. I left some jewel behind they took care of everything I received it in the mail in no time. We will be visiting this hotel again..thanks for your nice hospitality. .
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
"Great "at home" Atmosphere"
Elegant yet cozy appointments - nice exercise room, nice size pool, and the hot tub was not "too hot" like some of them can be - excellent suggestions on local attractions complete with easy directions....
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Donnie
"Great Breakfast spread"
We've stayed at this hotel a few times and just keep coming back! It has one of the best breakfasts I've ever seen in a hotel. Rooms were nice and clean, staff is friendly and courteous, nice indoor pool and whirlpool. It's a little pricey, but worth it for us!
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
"Surprisingly comfortable. Comparable to a Marriot."
Got the king jacuzzi suite. Great bed and bedding. Hotel also hosts a managers reception from 5-7 with complimentary beer and snacks. The complimentary breakfast had a ton of variety.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Very nice and clean, large rooms, super comfy pillow top beds, very nice staff, would definitely stay again!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Fabulous price, fabulous stay!"
I stayed with my parents, husband and daughter here and had a wonderful stay. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, the room was beautiful with many extras that I hadn't anticipated and the facilities were fabulous. This is above and beyond the fantastic breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles, biscuits & gravy, etc. We had an awesome time and a great night's sleep here! Is there a way to give six stars?
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Cathi
"Exceeded Expectations"
We will be back.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Nightmare Accommodation"
This location, though new, has very thin walls and we were able to hear the conversations in the room next door very well . . . all night! Also on the second morning we awoke to a cacophony of noise coming from the conference room across the hall. At first I thought that having a room so close to the reservations desk and the breakfast area would be a benefit. However, the noise from those two locations was irritating, constant and kept us awake. We stay in Tupelo for Ole Miss football games, but I will not choose this property in the future for any event.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Great over night stay"
Very clean hotel and room. Bed extremely comfortable. Staff very nice. Would stay at this location again when in Tupelo.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Lane
"along my route to NC"
pleasant, no hazzle
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
"will be back"
Very Nice and very hood service
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice hotel."
Very nice room. The staff was helpful and courteous. Cleaning staff did a great job!
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
tracey
We really enjoyed the stay, excellant accomodations, friendly professional personal. Outback restruarant directly across the street,great food. would recommend it to all our friends & family.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
james fox
"Very Dissatisfied!!! And Extremely Disappointed!!!"
I was very dissatisfied!! Sheets did not fit the bed. The sheets had knobby bumps on them. The carpet had spills all over it.... The shower did not have any pressure.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
"Clean and comfortable, just a few complaints..."
Staff friendly, rooms very clean, beds über-comfy. But....not near enough hot water when showering (lukewarm at best each time someone took a shower) and never could get wi-fi to work in our room- had to go down to the lobby for connection. Overall, a nice place to stay with my family of four.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Jen
It was a wonderful experience!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Tyrondia Alford
"Excellent location."
Hotel is located in an area close to the highway, downtown area, restaurants and shopping. The lobby as well as my room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. Overall, a very pleasant stay.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Heidi Minervino
"felt well"
overall fine. neat proper , pool as well. complimentary beer and friendly staff - but broken hairdryer had not been replaced as requested.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2013
marc
Had a wonderful relaxing stay with a very nice room, and extremely friendly staff
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
"CLOSE TO THE INTERSTATE AND VERY CLOSE TO FOOD"
IT WAS VERY CLEAN WITH SUPER SOFT PILLOWS AND EXCELLENT BEDS. THE BEST I HAVE EVER SLEPT ON AT A COMFORT SUITES. IT COMPARES TO THE TOP HOTELS IN THE BIGGER CITIES. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE AT THE GREAT PRICE. VERY UPDATED AND BREAKFAST WAS SUPER. THANKS.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
KAREN
This is a very nice hotel for the Tupelo area. It was recently built and everything was very nice. They offered great amenities. I'd highly recommend it.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Justin
"Good place for a travel stop"
We travel 19 hours to go to the beach, this is good half way point and the hotel worked out great. Plenty of space for our family of 5, and the youngest 2 got to enjoy the pool/hot tub.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"hotel stay"
All was good
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
I like the location of this hotel because it is not as close to the train tracks as the Hilton garden inn! The train comes through at about 6am everyday and it sucks. This hotel also offers a free happy hour M-T!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
"Lovely"
Easy check in. Great room with comfortable beds/ bedding. Breakfast was great. We could all find something we enjoyed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. If driving through Tupelo again this will be the place we stay.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Reasonable and comfotable."
Although a little off the interstate it was comfortable and quite with a really good pizza place a short walk away.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Dean
"Wonderful Place."
The Hotel was very nice. The Breakfast was good, and the snacks in the lobby on weeknights is a nice touch. We stayed in a whirlpool room and everything was clean and comfortable. There were a few damaged items around the Hotel, but overall a great place to stay. Well worth the price, we will be back.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2013
Jared
"Just passing through"
Hotel had solid reviews so I booked. Couldn't be more pleased. Outstanding room, very clean with plenty of room and very comfortable beds. Great location. If ever in Tupelo again I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Very comfortable and clean. Better than average breakfast with a friendly staff making sure food was kept hot and fresh.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"easy loction for this area"
Enjoyable stay. Appreciated the hotel working with me for a late check out so I could have family with me on the business trip.Pool chemicals were heavy and burning our eyes by walking in the pool area. The pool area is very inviting. Has high ceilings and windows that feel like your outside. It is clean, and it is indoor so swimming is possible no matter the weather.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
vh
"Vacation Stop"
We stopped here for 1 night on the way to our Summer vacation spot. Very convenient location with lots of options for dining and historical Elvis attracations. My daughter loved the pool and there is a very large hot tub. Room was very clean and nicely decorated. Beds were awesome.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
"Convenient to shopping, food, and downtown."
Quick check-in. Clean facilities. I recommend this location.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Ron
"SUCH a nice stay"
We drove four hours to go to the Tupelo Film Festival. We only planned on staying one night, but ended up staying two. Being as we only packed for one night, the laundry room on the 2nd floor was a HUGE bonus. The pool is indoor, which was really nice because the weather wasn't the best and the kids could swim away the extra time we had to stay at the hotel. There was apparently a soccer tournament that weekend and there were plenty of kids staying at the hotel, but the staff kept everything clean and well stocked in the breakfast area. The rooms were very nice and clean and the staff were super friendly. There are plenty of high quality restaurants right around the hotel. There's a really good pizza place and frozen yogurt shop within walking distance. All around, it was a very nice stay and we would definitely stay there again if we find ourselves in Tupelo.
1 night trip May 16, 2013
Janna
"Close to Elvis's birthplace"
It was very clean and workers were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
I love the mgr. mini dinner and comp wine in the evening, its a great place to stay and we love the Jacuzzi suite great stay while we were traveling for our friends 50th birthday party.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
Mrs. D
"Family friendly hotel"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Very family friendly. Kids loved the pool. Breakfast was great also. We will be back ;-)
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
"passing thru"
excellent in all respects. Managers reception and cookies in lobby were nice surprises
1 night trip Apr 16, 2013
"Very nice stay."
Our room was very nice. The beds were soo very comfortable. The hot breakfast was delicious. They do need more than one waffle iron to speed service. I have no complaints. Will definitely recommend to friends.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Perfect"
We loved our room, it was very comfortable and the refrigerator was a great idea, we always bring a cooler when we travel.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Sonia
"Nice family hotel!"
The staff of this hotel were some of the best I've encountered. They offered help with my kids during breakfast, they were always smiling and courteous, and had most things available when we needed them. They did have trouble keeping up with the demand of pool towels, but it was spring break and extremely crowded. They also only had one person working the breakfast area during the busiest times. This made the lady working there get behind. Otherwise this hotel would've gotten five stars!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
Penny
"Highly recommend"
This was a wonderful hotel and I would highly recommend it. The staff was great and went out of their way to be helpful!
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2013
"Very noisy"
We were on the 4th floor in the front of the hotel. The traffic noise went on all night. It was very loud and impossible to sleep. Otherwise, our room was clean.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
"Nice plac to stop on a long trip."
Great breakfast. Staff was on hand making sure everything was kept full. Room was nice, couldn't hear any noise from the hallway or the elevator which was just on the other side of our room.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Dragon
"Great Place to Stay!"
This was our first time to Tupelo. We were so glad that we decided to stay at this hotel. It was in a nice area and very close to all of the shopping centers/mall and also close to all of the major restuarants. The is an outback steakhouse directly across the street from this hotel. I would definately pick this hotel again for our next stay in Tupelo!
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
"Fantastic!"
Fantastic and excellent all round. A hidden jewel in Tupelo!
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2012