All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
1915 N Ocean Dr., Hollywood, FL, 33019, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"unsafe and small and outdated esp for money"
beds squeaked all night long.. location to beach good but the room smelled, it was small, the look was outdated. the parking was non existent so they charged you extra for it.. stay away
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
R
"Go away"
Urine on sheets
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"quick overnight trip"
It was just an average type of stay...not bad for the price, blocks away from the beach, tight parking, no coffee provided in my room, but I did brew a pot of water for instant. Continental Breakfast provided starting at 8:30am, kinda late for me, but did love the pink grapefruit! Overall it was just okay.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
Billie
"Home away from home"
I loved this place. It was not at all what I thought it was going to be. Could use a little more TLC. But when we couldn't get back home, I chose to stay here again for a couple more nights until we were able to fly home. Staff was excellent. Would stay here again if I get the chance.
Response by Hollywood Beach Hotels
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us for your vacation.
1 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
"Hidden Secret Get-A-Way!!!"
Stayed 4 nights for business. Wife and daughter came along to enjoy the beach. Hotel was close to beach and boardwalk. Hotel staff was super nice and made sure we were all set. Room was perfect. Older style setting but made for a relaxing week. The heated pool right outside the door was amazing. Will be staying there again this year.
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Arlin
"Simple, Affordable, Close to Beach and Restaurants"
Booked for six days then extended to another 3 days to avoid the blizzard up north. Room was clean and comfortable. Walked 1 block to the beach each morning for coffee or breakfast. Quite a few places to eat and drink near the hotel and along the boardwalk. Good little town if you would rather not drive. The hotel is a group of buildings next to each other. The rooms are comfortable and the staff helpful. Have stayed here before and will again.
Response by Hollywood Beach Hotels
Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"You get what you pay For"
The service was good. The room was ok. The shower was disgusting.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Took A Last Minute Chance"
I had to book a "hotel" at the last minute due to a flight delay (weather conditions up north called for stoppage of traveling to ensure safety). They promise 24 hour communication but aren't able to discuss a dispute with over-paying fees and circumstances. I've left many messages and they haven't returned my phone call when I had to take car service to the air port in the morning. If you call their number, 954 923-8020, they most likely will NOT pick up their phone. With their voice mail system, when leaving a message, when it comes to speaking about a monetary manner or an issue, they FAIL to get back to you. They essentially avoided talking to me and took close to $300 extra dollars. Their site/location is equivalent to a shanty, dilapidated area. The rooms smell odd. The decor is out of date and cheap. This overall was the most negative out of any hotel, air B n' B or motel experiences that I've dealt with... Please, avoid like the plague...Better off sleeping at an airport or even the streets...
Sean
"BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE!"
Good reviews and Bad reviews...yes this place has both good rooms and bad rooms. OUR EXPERIENCE: Booked a "STUDIO" room. Pictures were very nice, inviting and clean. We checked in, went to our room and it was simply filthy. Stains everywhere even on bedding, pillows, and towels, sticky floors, and visible lack of maintenance overall. Its not a place to relax because every step you take and anything you decide to use is sticky or broken. It was simply dirty. Complained to management and they were actually not surprised about our complaint and simply gave us an "upgraded room." I think if they can get away with people who will suck it up and stay in the filth, they will. So stick up for yourself! I am disappointed that I bought their service! NEW ROOM 310: Very comfortable and spacious, but still not very clean. Mildew stains and mold are very visible. This room was in another building by the pool, much like the photo advertised. INFO: There are multiple buildings separately named that make up the "hotels." There will be a parking pass issued for their lots they have on site.
Sam
"Need to rethink"
It was cheap. Towels were good. Parking ($10 extra) was good. This is a dilapidated motel. An example. The window blinds had obviously been thru Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and did not survive. The place was unbelievably in need of a major renovation. Not dirty but no maintenance for 30 years? We have to return to the area many times in the next few months but will pay whatever it takes to get a decent room somewhere else.
Benny
"Don't Even Bother, You Wont Feel Safe & Don't Care"
It was in a nice location, I arrived in my room and first thing I noticed was the blinds didn't even fit the window, they were too small. Someone walking by could look in which makes you feel very unsafe. One lady who works at night was very rude and short with everything. If you get a parking pass and you can't find any spots open late at night, good luck. I had to pay for parking on the street and when I told her what I had to do she started to get an attitude and told me that I couldn't find any parking at 7 different buildings that they have. 1. No one told me there were 7 buildings but believe me, I was looking for an open spot and didn't care where it was and yet there was still none. 2. she said she couldn't help me and to talk to someone else later. 1 day, my room wasn't even cleaned. I happen to not even stay at my room that night the only thing i did was move the decoration pillows and a laptop was on the bed. House keeping didn't even put the pillows back. The worst.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"for the price maybe it was ok."
it was ok or maybe even good after the vacation rental we rented and it was a disaster ugly and derty and full of roches all around.so we hade to get a new place .in general it very good stay .next to the beach ok room with kitchen .just the bed I slept on was making so much noize ,I faund it was the spring box of the other bed that my daugther slept on .anway it was good stay and my wife and daugther liked the area and the beach.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
matty g.
"Better than we expected stay"
Motel staff were very friendly and helpful. We were delighted with the heated pool and all that the continental breakfast included. We used the full kitchen and living room to entertain relatives and the nights were quiet. It was just down from the beach and we didn't have to cross any big roads. We were very close to the broadwalk. There is a little store in the office to buy things and coffee and water all day long in the office.
5 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Margarita
"good times"
it was great i really enjoyed it
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Close to beach"
Older hotel. Could use some updating but perfect if you just want something close to beach.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
bmp
"bad experience"
First of all, the picture on the internet is not the hotel, that's why he took me so long to find it, second no parking, they send me 4 blocks away to park, and by the way, across that parking lot, my room was right, I paid all that money for a little motel 4 blocks away from the front desk... really a bad experience, ah the tv was not working....cc
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
KENNY
"our week of rest"
overall it was ok. Not much room or food choices in the eating area. Needs some repairs.No place to lay things down in bathroom.(room 302)
7 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Raymond
"excellent"
I enjoyed the overall view and the beach
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Anthony
"Deposit refund too late, today still holding, why?"
Location is very good because hotel was placed near by beachfront.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"RIP OFF NIGHTMARE"
TERRIBLE ALL AROUND many other FANTASTIC, CLEAN ROOMS EFFS, IN AREA DONT BOOK HERE
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
L
"excellent"
excellent
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very close to the beach, the staff was great."
Very close to the beach, the staff was great. I went With my husband and We had a nice experience.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Loved the stay"
Nice and very near to the beach. Good value for money.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
manoranjan
"Moderate small hotel in great location"
I was looking for a small resort in Hollywood beach for that " intimate quant beach experience" This is exactly what I received.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
ccresorts
"Bad experience"
We did not receive the room with two full beds as we reserved. The room also lacked linen. Attendants were non-responsive. We will be contesting the full price we paid for this room.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Juan
"you get what you paid for"
just ok. water pressure sucks. need was sqeeky and uncomfortable. washer and dryer machine on front porch, rusted with black water in washer machine.
3 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Had a great time in Hollywood beach!!"
The staff was very helpful and courteous! Loved being right by the beach and in an area that is so convenient. We enjoyed the boardwalk on the beach each day and night!!
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Debbie
"good overall"
Stayed for two nights and didn't have any problems. The rooms are located in different buildings which you a more private feeling. Only point I missed was: we weren't informed about breakfast times so ended up eating our own on the first day before we realized there was a little buffet after 8.30. But other than that: thumbs up.
2 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
"Great deal and so close to the beach!"
We loved being able to walk out the door and right to a great spot on the beach and boardwalk. Lots of cute breakfast places are nearby. Bike rental also nearby. Downtown Hollywood is close, so is Dania Casino and Jai Alai and a beautiful racetrack (Gulf Stream). Staff was all very friendly. Pool was nice and warm - we swam every day and we were there in December! It is not a new building but if you don't mind you will definitely enjoy your stay because of the people and location.
4 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Rebecca S.
very cute, quaint
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Pictures on Expedia are misleading"
This hotel is a strange collection of unconnected buildings. I looks like several old strip style motels from the 50's and 60's were bought and are being operated as a single business. The building I was in was on a nearly deserted side street off Highway A1A, which at this particular location also looked like most of the buildings were unoccupied. I didn't see the nice-looking building that's featured on Expedia, but I only stayed one night, and didn't feel like exploring. The major view feature from my ground-floor room (there was only one floor in this particular building) was a large and really ugly dumpster, which seemed to attract a large population of cats that spent the night yowling and fighting outside my door. There was no hot water in the shower, which was odd, because the sink in the bathroom had plenty. When I was leaving in the morning, a rather unsavory looking man (homeless?) offered to help with my bags, and when I declined he became a little threatening.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Queen HoodStriss'es Get Away"
It was awesome!
3 night trip Dec 5, 2014
vita
For every good comment I have for this stay there's just as many or more bad ones. I would recommend this place for someone who doesn't expect alot, or only needs a place to sleep for the night.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Fun place to stay in a fun town"
Everything in that area of Hollywood is a little run down. But the staff makes you very comfortable and the short walk to the Boardwalk/beach makes it all worthwhile!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Yelsel
"Great value and location"
Stay here often for work. Staff is great and Taco Spot (not Taco Bar) on the beach is the bomb! Half hour from South Beach. Great family friendly beach walk and concert shell. Half the price of most similar "boutique" rooms.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Not good"
Not much as expected
4 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Good for the price, good location, staff was helpful.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Plesantly surprised once we got settled."
Arrived at night so finding the front desk and where to park was a little tricky. But, 4-5 buildings are all owned by the Swan Hotel anywhere will do until you find out where your room is. The front desk is fully stocked with about anything you might want to buy. Our room had a small kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and small stove. A grill was outside our room. we only stayed the one night but would certainly go back for a longer stay. The beach is within walking distance and they have a pool at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"magnificent"
It was good , clean and fantastic. Good fresh air by the sea
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Anne
"beach life"
Enjoyed the stay the only thing that needs to improve is the water pressure in the shower.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Not what I expected"
The room was small and the front desk staff was very rude
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Demetrius
"close to beach and restaurants"
We arrived late and didn't realize until morning that we had no soap , shampoo, etc. Went down to the office but it was closed. When we finally got someone, they said they would bring it to the room which didn't happen until much later that day. We decided to go to the beach and tried to put our money in the safe only to find that it wasn't working. That however was fixed almost immediately. Breakfast was nice but the area was very crowded and would have been nice to start a little earlier. The pool by our room was nice but could have been cleaner. Our room was only serviced one day out of the 6 and we had to ask for clean towels but when we did, they brought them to us in a timely manner. Would I stay there again-probably because of the proximetry to the beach and stores. The cost was also worth the stay. The hotel could just use a little spricing up.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Judy
"No a/c"
I never stayed there. There was no ac and the room was just too old and funky. But very close to beach. Great location. I hope I get my money back
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Best value of all the places we've stayed!"
Compare to places that are twice as much. No contest. Best value in the area and trust me, I've stayed in LOTS of others!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"just horrible !!!"
First off - you never told us we had to add $20 per night for parking - it's ridiculous - will never ever book this so-called hotel again!!! the so-called bed ... horrible!! We are dealing with back pains now The other guests had no sense of courtesy for other people - wee are working people but did not get much sleep because of low-life being noisy at the wee hours of the night the floor was wet from freezer dripping
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Hit or miss"
The check in lady was the only ine working and we had to wait 30 minutes outside for her to come back to her office. She did upgrade our room and give us free drinks and parking for the inconvenience. The rooms were average and kind of clean. No roaches though. For a last minute night on the beach I would recommend this place. For a week long getaway, find somewhere else.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Megan
"Ok hotel but old and outdated"
Upon arrival I waited 10 minutes while the desk clerk was talking to someone about nonsense and ignored my present. Also found out I needed to spend another 10 dollars to park. The room was dingy and outdated, no curtains on window to keep out the lights that where on all night.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Greatest hotel in Hollywood, Florida"
I really enjoyed my stay. From check in when I had to deal with Natasha I knew my stay was going to be great. I have stayed in quite a few hotels in the Hollywood area and hands down Natasha is by far the best 'front desk girl' - she is truly an asset to this hotel. The suite was clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Tricia
"would think twice"
Old hotel, surface clean, booked on line literally getting on the airplane. needed a room not much choice. Should have looked elsewhere. Watch out for the $10.00 per night parking fee. Insult to injury.
"Good place for a lil getaway!"
I really enjoyed the hotel. The location is great just a block away from the beach and the staff was nice.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014