All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1915 N Ocean Dr., Hollywood, FL, 33019, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
"you get what you paid for"
just ok. water pressure sucks. need was sqeeky and uncomfortable. washer and dryer machine on front porch, rusted with black water in washer machine.
3 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Had a great time in Hollywood beach!!"
The staff was very helpful and courteous! Loved being right by the beach and in an area that is so convenient. We enjoyed the boardwalk on the beach each day and night!!
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Debbie
"good overall"
Stayed for two nights and didn't have any problems. The rooms are located in different buildings which you a more private feeling. Only point I missed was: we weren't informed about breakfast times so ended up eating our own on the first day before we realized there was a little buffet after 8.30. But other than that: thumbs up.
2 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
"Great deal and so close to the beach!"
We loved being able to walk out the door and right to a great spot on the beach and boardwalk. Lots of cute breakfast places are nearby. Bike rental also nearby. Downtown Hollywood is close, so is Dania Casino and Jai Alai and a beautiful racetrack (Gulf Stream). Staff was all very friendly. Pool was nice and warm - we swam every day and we were there in December! It is not a new building but if you don't mind you will definitely enjoy your stay because of the people and location.
4 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Rebecca S.
very cute, quaint
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Pictures on Expedia are misleading"
This hotel is a strange collection of unconnected buildings. I looks like several old strip style motels from the 50's and 60's were bought and are being operated as a single business. The building I was in was on a nearly deserted side street off Highway A1A, which at this particular location also looked like most of the buildings were unoccupied. I didn't see the nice-looking building that's featured on Expedia, but I only stayed one night, and didn't feel like exploring. The major view feature from my ground-floor room (there was only one floor in this particular building) was a large and really ugly dumpster, which seemed to attract a large population of cats that spent the night yowling and fighting outside my door. There was no hot water in the shower, which was odd, because the sink in the bathroom had plenty. When I was leaving in the morning, a rather unsavory looking man (homeless?) offered to help with my bags, and when I declined he became a little threatening.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Queen HoodStriss'es Get Away"
It was awesome!
3 night trip Dec 5, 2014
vita
For every good comment I have for this stay there's just as many or more bad ones. I would recommend this place for someone who doesn't expect alot, or only needs a place to sleep for the night.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Fun place to stay in a fun town"
Everything in that area of Hollywood is a little run down. But the staff makes you very comfortable and the short walk to the Boardwalk/beach makes it all worthwhile!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Yelsel
"Great value and location"
Stay here often for work. Staff is great and Taco Spot (not Taco Bar) on the beach is the bomb! Half hour from South Beach. Great family friendly beach walk and concert shell. Half the price of most similar "boutique" rooms.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Not good"
Not much as expected
4 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Good for the price, good location, staff was helpful.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Plesantly surprised once we got settled."
Arrived at night so finding the front desk and where to park was a little tricky. But, 4-5 buildings are all owned by the Swan Hotel anywhere will do until you find out where your room is. The front desk is fully stocked with about anything you might want to buy. Our room had a small kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and small stove. A grill was outside our room. we only stayed the one night but would certainly go back for a longer stay. The beach is within walking distance and they have a pool at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"magnificent"
It was good , clean and fantastic. Good fresh air by the sea
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Anne
"beach life"
Enjoyed the stay the only thing that needs to improve is the water pressure in the shower.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Not what I expected"
The room was small and the front desk staff was very rude
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Demetrius
"close to beach and restaurants"
We arrived late and didn't realize until morning that we had no soap , shampoo, etc. Went down to the office but it was closed. When we finally got someone, they said they would bring it to the room which didn't happen until much later that day. We decided to go to the beach and tried to put our money in the safe only to find that it wasn't working. That however was fixed almost immediately. Breakfast was nice but the area was very crowded and would have been nice to start a little earlier. The pool by our room was nice but could have been cleaner. Our room was only serviced one day out of the 6 and we had to ask for clean towels but when we did, they brought them to us in a timely manner. Would I stay there again-probably because of the proximetry to the beach and stores. The cost was also worth the stay. The hotel could just use a little spricing up.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Judy
"No a/c"
I never stayed there. There was no ac and the room was just too old and funky. But very close to beach. Great location. I hope I get my money back
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Best value of all the places we've stayed!"
Compare to places that are twice as much. No contest. Best value in the area and trust me, I've stayed in LOTS of others!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"just horrible !!!"
First off - you never told us we had to add $20 per night for parking - it's ridiculous - will never ever book this so-called hotel again!!! the so-called bed ... horrible!! We are dealing with back pains now The other guests had no sense of courtesy for other people - wee are working people but did not get much sleep because of low-life being noisy at the wee hours of the night the floor was wet from freezer dripping
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Hit or miss"
The check in lady was the only ine working and we had to wait 30 minutes outside for her to come back to her office. She did upgrade our room and give us free drinks and parking for the inconvenience. The rooms were average and kind of clean. No roaches though. For a last minute night on the beach I would recommend this place. For a week long getaway, find somewhere else.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Megan
"Ok hotel but old and outdated"
Upon arrival I waited 10 minutes while the desk clerk was talking to someone about nonsense and ignored my present. Also found out I needed to spend another 10 dollars to park. The room was dingy and outdated, no curtains on window to keep out the lights that where on all night.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Greatest hotel in Hollywood, Florida"
I really enjoyed my stay. From check in when I had to deal with Natasha I knew my stay was going to be great. I have stayed in quite a few hotels in the Hollywood area and hands down Natasha is by far the best 'front desk girl' - she is truly an asset to this hotel. The suite was clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Tricia
"would think twice"
Old hotel, surface clean, booked on line literally getting on the airplane. needed a room not much choice. Should have looked elsewhere. Watch out for the $10.00 per night parking fee. Insult to injury.
"Good place for a lil getaway!"
I really enjoyed the hotel. The location is great just a block away from the beach and the staff was nice.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Ivonne
"awesome"
Everything was amazing!! One suggestion would be, add pillows to the beds.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Glenda
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
I enjoyed my stay. The hotel staff was pleasant, the housekeeper Sandra was very nice and helpful. The location was great, with very close walking distance to the beach and many restaurants and shops. The pool was very nice. The continental breakfast was good. The wall needed repairs near the door, the heating vents were rusted and should be painted and things were outdated, but all in all, it was a good experience, well worth the discounted rate that I got.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Mwende
"Worst Stay Ever!!!"
Terrible!! No Continental Breakfast as advertised. I reserved a suite and ended up in a double bed, and didnt receive clean towels or linen during my 5 days there
4 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"HOLLYWOOD BEACH HOTEL"
not comfortable
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Bertino
That hotel was a dump the rooms was dirty, when she show me the room I refuse I left I did not stay I lost my money instead of stay and the hotel did not reinburst to tell you satisfaction was not guarantee they stole my money with me stay there not one night and they charge for parking
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Bili
"Wost hotel."
The stay was the worst in my life.
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Peter Douglas
"Customer care was very poor."
The internet, cable were not on. The water pressure was too low to take a shower. And when I went to check out the attendant did not care; or care to compensate me for the lack of services I paid for.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Todd
"Bad!"
The room was really small, TV only had 7 channels, service was very poor! Bed was as hard as a rock! Only givin two pillows, had to pay for parking, and neighbors were terrible! This not a hotel, this is an apartment complex flipped as a hotel... Only good thing is that it's on the beach... I would not recommend this hotel to my enimies.. #BAD!!!
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Rico
"Not the hotel pictured!"
The picture shown is NOT the hotel.... Very misleading! Otherwise, the actual property is cute, with some issues... Terrible TV Reception, Key sticks...
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Raul
"Enjoyed easy access to the beach."
Enjoyed it. Place was clean.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
owen
"Adequate for short stay."
Room was efficiency style but lacked some basic necessities, I.e. dish soap, sponge, paper towels, etc.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Ken
"is good"
liked a lot, so I have to complain about the bathroom because the shower I leave to be desired. the most liked of all.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Loved the place, will go there again."
nice place, perfect location
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Susanne Johnson
"Just unhappy"
I booked this hotel online at the last minute. I was supposed to have a studio with a queen bed. Great price BUT! Once I got to the hotel, it was a cute little place, right next to the beach. Going inside, the girl that was there was flirting with two men, and were taking up my time to get into the room. I had to come up to her twice and tell her my story and info. She told me that my room wasn't ready so she moved me to a two bed studio on the other side of the street. As I reach the room, I see that the blinds are broken. Once I get inside the room smelt like garbage. The bathroom was dirty and it looked like the towels were used and put back. So I was very unhappy, went back to the front and asked for a refund. Instead of that, the girl showed me another room. As me and my boyfriend walked in, there was trash in the garbage from the last person in there. Sand and dirt all over the floor. The towels were used and put back, also garbage in the bathroom. The tables weren't cleaned off. My boyfriend was already angry and just wanted to relax so I said this is fine ( really it wasn't ). The lady came back with new towels and a few shampoos and conditioners bottles. She laughed about how dirty the room was and said that she was going to speak with her housekeeper ( starts with an A ) before she walked out. I hope she did say something. I look further into the hotel room to find that there is no blinds on two of the windows as well! Just thin curtains. I felt uncomfortable in there! Plus the tv was all static and blurry. Sorry but I will not be coming back to this hotel. For the price I thought it would be a little better.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Rose
"An awful experience!"
First at all, the images in the web page of the hotel are very differents from the reality. Second, the deal said we had breakfast included and it wasn't true they don't serve any meal. Beside, they didn't clean our room in spite of we were out 4 hours and we were the only room with a sign asking for the service and they claimed that we had to accommodate to hotel schedule because we miss our window at 9:15am. Finally, we have to pay for parking and we knew people in others hotels nearby that doesn't have to. I strongly not recommend that place even if they offer a deal! And the person in charge of the hotel was extremely rude and unfriendly.
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
Judith
"Nothing Special...Good 4 the money near the beach."
Old Apartment building turned into hotel. The girls at the front desk are Awesome...Very nice!
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"The only good thing is that is close to the beach"
The counter lady was very nice but they charge ten dollars parking space per day and you get to stay in one of the 5 different hotels they have in the area. The one we stayed in is called Flamingo. The room size is ok and it has a small full kitchen but everything is very old, the only update in the room is a flat screen tv. We had two beds but only one had sheets and if you look under the bed you get the impression that they make a very superficial cleaning.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Cintia
Very old hotel, parking is terrible They can do much about it Overall from 1-10 1.5
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"No customer Service at all..!!!!!!"
From the start to the end not a very nice place...
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Yolande Palmer
The hotel was ok while not great.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
The great location is the best thing about this hotel. The hotel was clean, but it had a weird smell that did not go away not even with windows opened. Gladly we are not allergic, but if you are sensitive to smell, this is not the place for you. Another problem is that we picked this hotel because it offered free breakfast, but they said at the desk they don't offer breakfast anymore. This detail needs to be updated. That was very frustrating.
4 night romance trip Sep 9, 2014
"Less than 5 min to hollywood beach."
Enjoyed the view of the golf course . Clean , super nice staff all around very satisfied . Will definitely recommend .
3 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Joey
The hotel is not a hotel it's pretty much a motel....the rooms are so small and you can hear the noise from outside traffic. ..and i could not sleep at all cause the sun light comes right in the rooms....it was no hot water so I couldn't take a good shower but only thing was nice it's close to the beach and the front desk clerk was nice but for what I paid should be the cost no matter what cause it's a motel not a hotel
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
michele
"Not the greatest Place"
The parking situation is kinda rough (And $10). The water pressure was down to a drip, and it was confusing how to make the water hot? I prob wouldn't return to this hotel :/
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014