All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here519 Frenchmen Street, New Orleans, LA, 70116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Amazing hotel off the beaten path"
While all the craziness is happening off of Bourbon street, the hotel situated on Frenchman is in the middle of it all. If your thing is to listen to good music while having a couple of drinks, this is the perfect area for you. The speakeasy bar (can't remember the name of it) is around the corner from the hotel and easily the best of the trip. Right when you walk into the bar, you feel like you've taken a time machine into the 1920s. The bartender (Mike) has an epic mustache and makes the best drinks I've ever had in my life. There was also a danceoff at some point in the night. Anyway, about the hotel...very comfortable, clean, pool area/spa was awesome. It was nice to be able to come back to a hotel that felt like home after exploring New Orleans all day.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"Great central location in New Orleans"
We stayed at the Frenchmen Orelans at 519 on a one day family trip to New Orleans. The location was very convenient- close to the French Quarter and within walking distance of many sites. The staff was friendly. The room was dated and cleanliness was marginal. We had a large 2 room suite that accomodated our family of 6, which is hard to find. There was a lot of street noise through most of the night.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2013
kc
"Very helpful and accomodating staff!"
We really enjoyed our stay. I would warn potential visitors about the music and revelry that you'll hear after dark, especially in the front rooms. Ours was back away from the street and we were fine.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2013
Pamela
"Will be back again."
If you have been to New Orleans before, you know how outplayed Bourbon St. is after about 15 minutes. I have been to the city about six times now and every time I say that I am going to stay on Frenchmen St. Luckily, I was able to get a room at the Frenchmen 519. The location is absolutely perfect. Located across the street from the Blue Nile and Three muses and less than a block from Maison and the Spotted Cat Music club, I couldn't ask for a better place to provide the ultimate New Orleans experience. It is also two blocks from the French Market and the Riverfront Streetcar that can drop you off anywhere in the quarter. Very nice, secure rooms and property. The service was top-knotch. I will definitely be back and hopefully get a chance to stay at the Frenchmen Orleans again.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2013
Brent
"Dirty"
The room was filthy and the bed sheets were dirty.
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
"Great location, but needs updating"
My husband, daughter and her friend, and I stayed at the Frenchmen during Super Bowl weekend. It is on the edge of the French Quarter, so within walking distance of Quarter shops and bars. And there are several bars along Frenchmen Street, which is fun if you enjoy that, but it makes for some REALLY loud music right outside your window if you are trying to sleep. I had been assured, via telephone, by Jonathan, a Frenchmen employee, that we would have one of their updated rooms, but when we arrived, the staff said they didn't have any available and gave us a room that had an old queen bed in the master, two twins in the second bedroom and well-worn furniture and an OLD television set. Since it was Super Bowl weekend, we paid a LOT for the room and didn't feel it was up to standards. It definitely did not look like the photos on the website. It wasn't bad, just not what we expected. There is also no elevator and we were on the third floor, so if you have mobility problems, keep that in mind. Overall, our stay was fine and the young man at the office (not Jonathan) was very sweet to help us carry our luggage up the flights of stairs.
3 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2013
"BEWARE OF FALSE ADVERTISMENT!"
I went to New Orleans for the first time for my birthday and stayed at an disaster of a hotel. The location of the hotel was good, but no French Quarter it was! The Hotel was not as it was advertised, the front room wooden floor was stripped, the front room chair was straight out of good will thrift store, along with the old box tv. The garbage desposal didn't work along with the maintnes man who was off and didn't respond to the front desk call for repair. The stanch aroma from the garbage desposal sent us walking to a nearby store for deodorized spray. To make matters even worse the king size bed didn't come with a headboard nor a TV. Who lives this way! The best thing out of this deal after having to go through two front desk clerk that blew us off and the last clerk that followed through to address our complainant with a boss who hide behind his employee refusing to speak directly with us. A credit for a birthday trip I can't get back.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2013
Eva P.
"location, location, location"
My boyfriend and I wanted to go on a little vacation at the beginning of the year to start the year off right! Well it turned out that this was the perfect place to go. The rooms were huge and it was great to have the bedroom separate from the kitchen and living room. We also really enjoyed having a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, took full advantage of that! Also, the location was perfect!! We were right across the street from great live music and with in walking distance from the french market, Jackson Square, and Bourbon Street!!!
5 night romance trip Jan 9, 2013
Young couple
"Very pleased"
Really enjoyed the room and Frenchman Street. Lost my parking pass which caused an issue that was not handled very well, but still better than any high rise hotel. Yes we will be staying there again!
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
Willy G
Best place to stay in NOLA. In the heart of the music scene and minutes from the French market. Didn't use the car during our stay. Rooms a bit dated, but spacious and well maintained. If you are worried about the noise from the venues, get earplugs. Fantastic value for money with full kitchen and separate lounge. Staff are lovely and helpful. Just bring your supplies with as there were no decent supermarkets around.
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
"good location, needs a few amenities in room"
Upside: Clean, friendly & helpful staff, good location. Downside: we were told the renovated room would have TWO bathrooms which wasn't the case. We had a group of 6-9 girls staying there, and when we got to the room--there was only one bathroom! ONE bathroom for 6-9 girls!!! :O Also, there were no mirrors anywhere in the 2 bed/1bath condo besides in the one bathroom, so getting ready was very difficult!
2 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2012
Angie
"Great in New Orleans"
I have been in New Orleans about 15 times since 2006 and I really enjoyed my stay at this condo. I always stay in the French Quarter but I tried this place for part of this stay. It was really nice. I met alot of people from all over in their community area. You can enjoy the music from the Blue Nile across the street till late at night or go to bed in a verry nice condo. with little sound overflow. I stayed towards the front of the unit and there was little sound. I think you would really enjoy yourself at this condo.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
Dale
"Center of all the fun on Frenchmen"
If you want to stay at a place that showcases the best of what New Orleans has to offer then this is where you want to be. We stayed in a Two Bedroom condo and couldn't have been happier. Everything that you could need was included, minus food and drinks of course. We were able to enjoy the festivities of Halloween weekend on Frenchmen and have a easy accessible location for drink refills and bathroom breaks! Funny thing is that many of the locals that we hung out with had no idea the Frenchmen Orleans was a hotel. Everyone thought it was an apartment complex so they were pleased to find out that they'd be able to enjoy the amenities of the Frenchmen Orleans if the need should arise. I won't say how much I paid for the stay but I will say that it was well worth the price!!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Paul M.
"Extremely Satisfied"
The best kept secret in NOLA!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2012
"close to all must-see sights"
very wonderful location and with in a short walking distance to all the french quarter attractions and good selection of hotel amenities and very clean and very wonderful staff and very secur
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2012
"Good deal!"
I was very surprised at how BIG the room was. Yes, it's definitely a condo. You could easily have a family or a group of friends stay here comfortably. It's very convenient to the French Quarter (but just barely out of the French Quarter). The walk down Decatur every day was very nice, and the riverfront street car is a convenient way to get to the convention center. It was clean enough...but not great. There was peeling paint and the shower curtain was full of mildew. No bugs, no weird stains, but not 'nice'. But good enough. I think they came and cleaned every day, but I cannot say for sure. One day the bed was fully made and the next it was as I had left it (mostly made...but not tight and neat). One day I had new towels, and the next day I did not. I did hang them up each day though, so it wasn't like they left them crumpled on the floor. Overall, good deal. I'd stay here again.
4 night business trip Oct 13, 2012
"CHEAPER LAST RESORT ONLY"
The room was clean and ok, but there is no elevator, parking is around the block and costs $12, tub didn't drain well. My buddy said he couldn't sleep because of the loud music outside until 2 am on a wed. and a loud a/c unit on the roof above his room.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Lee
"Small courtyard apartment hotel"
This is a small, three-story, quaint courtyard hotel. The apartment rooms and location are fine, popular jazz clubs on the block, 2-3 blocks to French Market, longer to Bourbon Street (too long for some in our group). Pool in the back; nice patio hangout. An oddity: if you leave your pj's or any other personal item on the bed, they won't make it. No elevator. Some in our group thought the neighborhood and music was too loud at night. I slept like a log.
Other trip Sep 13, 2012
"close to all you want to see"
room was quiet for its location, very friendly staff
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2012
patrick
"Was ok, we have stayed in much better!"
Unit was average. A/C froze up first day, serviceman fixed it. Dishwasher would not drain, serviceman said he fixed it, but did not. Tub did not drain. This place need some major attention.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2012
"Close to all must-see sights"
Loved the location, extremely close to everything we wanted to get to and several parking options as well. outside at night was very noisy as expected however the rooms seem to be well insulated because we were amazed at how quiet indoors was and had no trouble sleeping even with full street parties going on at 2am in the morning.
3 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2012
shawn
"jq review"
across the street from a loud club. book the middle or back rooms, those in the front rooms had free entertainment way into the night. good enough for the price but: TV definitely needs upgrading (remote only worked one way/small RCA tv/vcr only), soap dispenser in tub area needs to go, spacious room (1-bedroom), plenty of dinnerware & pots. clean and neat. very friendly staff.
Other trip Jun 27, 2012
"Too far from convention location"
Clean and comfortable accommodation but location is too far from convention site.
4 night business trip Jun 20, 2012
"Bay People"
Our stay was very good, nice location, many places to eat and party.
Other trip Jun 21, 2012
Dahump
"Frenchman Orleans at 519"
My stay at this establishment was an excellent experience. Great people, great location!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2012
"recommended"
Excellent location and staff. Very helpful and convenient location.
Other trip Jun 13, 2012

"Great character hotel right on Frenchmen Street"
The room was at the back with direct access to the pool/hot tub area. The room had great character and was well equipped with a full kitchen. The only think that stops me giving the room straight 5s is the sofa bed which our daughter slept on. It was not very comfortable at all, and the thin mattress meant she felt all the support cables/bars underneath. For this reason I would say that for a couple the room was faultless, but the sofa bed would spoil the stay for any other adults that had to use it. It might be OK for kids though.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Stephen
"Nice hotel, close to everything, very comfortable."
Easy to find, close to everything, check-in desk very helpful, housekeeping could be better and pics on Expedia are not accurate, but a comfortable place to stay.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Laurie
Relaxing and informative, The people are great. This hotel is right in the thick of things and the New Orleans way of life. All the tours recomend Frenchman Street as a must see and experience. While we were there, a lot of people came from downtown in a cab to experience the night life. Where we just had to walk outside the hotel. One of the better places we have been!
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Patti
"Frenchman street rocked"
The location was perfect for my wife and I. bourbon street and Frechman street are very similar. Loved the location. Great bars and restaurants right out side the front door. The hotel it self was alright. Nothin special. Our room was kinda dirty. Upon walking on the room looked great. After looking closer. It was real dirty. When we pulled the cousins off the sofa to pull out the hide a bed there was so much dirt and food bits it made me gag. Great party room. Not so nice to kick back and relax.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2013
"Wonderful"
We stayed there for 2 nites, and we just loved the fact that you could walk to the French Quarter or anywhere else you wished to go, a few restaurants and bars around, not noisy at all (unit#104). Very clean and modern. Comfortable bed!! A treasure of a place for sure!!
2 night family trip Jan 5, 2013

"Perfekt läge"
Perfekt som utgångspunkt för att utforska french quarter och ligger på den gata där lokalbefolkningen går för att lyssna på livemusik. Hotellet är charmigt med en liten ljusgård och terrass mot gatan.
3 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2013
SE
"Familial et jazzy"
Situé en plein coeur du New Orleans jazzy et à quelques minutes à pied du French Quarter, hôtel très sympathique avec piscine très agréable. Appartement bien équipé, salle de bains quotidiennement nettoyée. Un peu bruyant les vendredis et les samedis quand le bars de jazz ferment à 4.00 du matin (beaucoup de monde dans Frenchmen Street) mais ambiance extrêmement décontractée.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
Dominique
FR
"Perfekte Lage, sehr nettes Personal, schönes Hotel"
Das Hotel liegt in der Frenchman Street, ein Jazz-Club neben dem nächsten. Tolle Atmosphäre, viele Leute, bis auf Montag und Dienstag jeden Tag etwas los. Lediglich wenn die Zimmer zur Straße sind und man nicht ins Nachtleben eintauchen will sollte man Ohrstöpsel mitnehmen. :-) sehr nettes und hilfsbereites Personal! French Market in 5 Minuten zu Fuss erreichbar. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
11 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2013
DE
"Immer wieder"
Wir fühlten uns gut aufgehoben. Rezeption war sehr zuvorkommend und hilfsbereit.
Other trip Mar 16, 2013