All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
11272 Desforges Avenue, Orlando, FL, 32836, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Loved it."
We got a room on the 15th floor which I understand is the penthouse floor so I'm not sure if the rooms are the same as room on the floors below but I can tell you that the rooms on the top floor are grand. Wife and I both really enjoyed are stay. Really liked the covered parking, fitness center, market and pool area. (Pretty much everything.) They will definitely try to get you to view their timeshare presentation, but not pushy at all. Just say no and don't answer the phone.
Response by Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We truly enjoyed having you as a guest and we hope our service and amenities will make us your first choice for accommodations the next time you travel to Orlando. Peter M. Merrill, General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Tony T.
"Perfect Location for Disney Experience without cro"
The resort is beautiful. Upgrade to a One-Bedroom King Suite as the King Studio is a basic Hilton room. The King Studio has a smaller kitchenette with everything you need during your stay. A small dorm style refrigerator, 4-cup coffee maker, microwave, plates, glasses, utensils, etc. The One-bedroom has a full size kitchen, dining and living room (space, yes!).These items come in handy when you have children, as you are able to safely store snacks and cold drinks, cutting down on some of the costs. The room prices are very, very reasonable for Disney. The pool was fantastic! We actually spent two days at the pool because of the water slide (her choice). Because of the hotels location (many believing it is in the middle of nowhere), we were able to lay out our belongings on lounges and swim at ease without worrying about constantly bumping into other guests. Plenty of fun for the kids, playing with oher children. We did not have to deal with the huge crowds I have dealt with in the past (during high season). Tower 200 is closer to the pool and offers indoor parking. Parking is free at this resort.
Response by Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations
We are thrilled to hear you had such a fantastic time during your recent stay with us, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write your review. We hope our desire to make you feel at home when you are away from home is what drives us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Peter M. Merrill, General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Y
"Excellent Accomodations"
I was in Orlando for a convention. The hotel was very convenient to the location of the convention. Additionally, the staff was very helpful and I would definitiely arrange to stay again.
Response by Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our property with us. Thank you for recognizing our dedication to providing outstanding service. We hope to you’ll stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Orlando. Peter M. Merrill, General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Goergeous!"
Leaving this place made me sad! Such a beautifully Goergeous place to call home for a week. Everything was just perfect. The rooms were spotlessly clean, amenities great, bedsheets were fresh and the gym was fabulous and clean. The staff, very helpful and friendly. What else csn I say? Simply an awesome vacation home. I will definitely be back.
Response by Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations
We are thrilled to hear you had such a fantastic time during your recent stay with us, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write your review. Our desire to make you feel at home when you are away from home is what drives us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Peter M. Merrill, General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
4 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Aby
"Excellent hotel."
Pretty good for the price we paid. Good market store.
Response by Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Peter M. Merrill, General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Juan P
We loved everything about it. Start to finish!
Response by Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations
Thank you for your wonderful review! Peter M. Merrill, General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Jay T
"Very nice hotel for everyone."
The hotel itself was very nice. Room was great and very comfortable. Only complaint was our A/C went out in the middle of the night but the room stayed comfortable throughout the night. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Pool looked nice but didn't get to enjoy it. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations
Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we apologize for your A/C went out in the middle of the night. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Peter M. Merrill, General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Matthew Cliff
"High end looking but more like mid-range"
We paid over 400.00 a night for a 2 bedroom suite which we thought was a great deal. The hotel(time share really) is in need of some upgrades. The couch in our room was falling apart and the beds are some of the most uncomfortable I have slept in at a hotel. The worst part was they put a $750.00 hold on my card without asking and it took them 3 days to take it off. There front desk staff was less than helpful, but the rest of the staff at the hotel is wonderful. This resort was nice and had an ample pool area with an extra pool that was much less crowded at times. They had a great lake jog trail but the piped in music did not allow you to escape and enjoy the view. One side of the hotel has an amazing view of every Disney fireworks display-which was a wonderful surprise. I would say if you want to spend 400 a night take your business to a Ritz property to get more bang for your buck.
Response by Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations
We’re sorry to hear you had issues during your stay with us and want you to know this is not the type of experience we aim for our guests to have during their stay. We have passed this feedback on to the appropriate departments for correction. We hope you’ll give us the chance to make it up to you in the future should your travels bring you back to Orlando. Peter M. Merrill, General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"All went well!"
I cannot really write a detailed review because we got there late at night and left early in the morning so all we did was sleep one night. But the staff was very courteous and professional and the room was perfect. Very easy check out.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Good service nice Hotel. Food wasn't good."
My first time when I stayed every thing was excellent. When we went the 2nd time service was good. Hotel and rooms are really nice. My only complaints were that my card kept getting charged by hotel for no reason. I saw a 425.00 charge and a 350.00 charge the next day. They Apologized and resolved the issue. The first time I ate in cafe soleil food was really good. I don't know what happen but 2nd time around food was terrible. I Orderd calamari it was way over cooked the chicken marsala tasted like it came out of the microwave not to mention it was pricy but not worth it. Service and waiters were great I have no complaints on the staff just the food.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Eddie
"Great location, close to everything"
Very well organized upon our arrival, friendly, helpful, efficient. Great zero entry pool and waterslide. Lots of shady zones. Poolside restaurant had a good menu and reasonable prices compared to other restaurants. Everything was well-kept and maintained. Felt like new.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
Arls
Parc Soleil is close to many attractions, but located on a quiet street away from the busy main drags like International Drive. Not as business traveler friendly as I would have liked, but definitely a great place for families.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"very satisfied"
Two thumbs up. Parking garage a little tight.
2 night business trip May 31, 2014
Felicia
"Upscale; friendly staff; convenient location."
Enjoyable stay. Likely our first choice when we visit again.
Other trip May 22, 2014
jay
Good but they didn't change the linens during our stay. They said it was a mistake, but we only stayed two nights. Could be that they sell the excess timeshare days to regular folks so maybe they are in that mode where no linen service is available. The room was very clean initially and well appointed.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Great hotel !!!! Will stay here again !
4 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Gigantic suite, 15 min drive from Disney World"
Stayed in a 1-bedroom suite last week after our Disney Cruise. LOVED the hotel! We normally stay at 4-star resorts and this one is one of the best in term of the room itself. Room is super spacious. Everything looks nice and of good quality. Pools are perfect for little kids. We weren't approached by staff for the timeshare presentation. So no pressure at all.
Other trip May 20, 2014
linh
"Eddie"
Great hotel, nice facilities, ok staff, could be better!!!
Other trip May 12, 2014
Eddie Ferraz
"nice hotel, close to downtown disney"
We have stayed here approximately five times. We enjoy how close it is to the parks and downtown Disney. We enjoy all of the amenities of this hotel/vacation club to include the pool, the restaurant, market, kids play area, etc..
Other trip May 10, 2014
nora
"Best hotel for the money in Orlando"
We've stayed at the Parc Soleil seven times now, but have never written a review. I just wanted to take a moment to indicate what a wonderful, consistent experience we have had there every time. It's our "go to" hotel whenever we travel to Orlando. Highly recommended!
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Great location, amenities"
I really enjoyed Parc Soleil and will consider them on my next visit. The suite was fantastic, with a full kitchen and living room area and beautiful terrace. Very spacious pool area including a private pool for adults only. The 1/2 mile jogging path is a nice touch as well. Location is close to all of the parks, but still seems remote. I'll be back.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Kurt
Only issue was the air conditioner.It was a full sized air handler in a closet. It was very loud.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Chad
"This is now my official hotel in Orlando"
The hotel was great. It was a vacation in its' self.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Nice overall stay."
Staff was very eager to please, after a few issues occurred. Firstly, the online description of our room stated that there was a tub, but it was only a shower. Not a huge problem, but would have preferred a tub. Secondly, when charging credit card for $100 deposit, they mistakenly charged $396. Fortunately, I saw it on the first day as I checked my bank account, and it was fixed immediately. They were very apologetic, but I do have some trust issues as a result. But overall, the property was gorgeous, the cafe food was amazing, and the service was excellent.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Nurse Laura
"Lovely, clean hotel"
We stayed at the Parc Soleil for two nights before leaving for our cruise from Port Canaveral. The first night we didn't to check in until around 1:00 am. However, there were cheerful employees ready to help us check in quickly. The rooms seemed brand new anad very clean. The beds were so comfortable! We stayed in a two bedroom unit that was so spacious and light. We wish would have had more time to take advantage of the tennis courts and other amenities that they had available but we were also trying to squeeze as much time at the parks as possible. We did make dinner in the unit our second night and it was nice to have all the utensils at our disposable.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Dani
"Beautiful pool, top notch bartender"
Hotel was enjoyable although slightly off the beaten path. Amenities were as specified, no complaints. Bartender was terrific, pool amazing. Deserving of 4 stars.
3 night romance trip Jan 27, 2014
"Most of the comforts of home, and more"
Stayed mid- week on a nasty rainy couple of days. Excellent accommodations with great pool area, full kitchen/living room, and on-site dining.
2 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Hotel is great but you need rental car if staying here . Rooms are great and big . Perfect for a family with small kids .
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
A.
"noce hotel awsome view to magic kingdom fireworks"
awsome i loved it it was great felt rich being there everything was on point and i cant wait till they finish their 3 new buildins they are gona construct in 2-3 years its gonna be awsome
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
manny
"Convention center tradeshow"
This was an excellent stay. Originally my family was going to join me during my tradeshow and go to Disney but due to weather it was canceled but this still became an excellent hotel for me to stay in during my trade show. The only suggestion is a shuttle to and from the convention center. Taxis were NOT familiar with the hotel which made it difficult and very expensive. This was a excellent hotel. I will stay again.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
G
"Highly recommend"
Hotel was beautiful and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The suites are fully equipped with kitchen (new, stainless steal appliances and granite counter tops) and washer/dryer. My only complain was the early morning wake up call to see if I wanted to tour the premises and consider buying a share. I was told the next day that you can request not to be called. I would definitely go back when I'm in the Orlando area.
2 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Quality and Quiet, Very Nice"
I really enjoyed my stay and I will be back for sure
3 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Jody
"late check in early check out"
Is just Great Hotel~ I love it! but check in is 4:00pm and check out time is 10:00am... I think is too late check in and too early check out beside that everything was great! service was excellent, all the amenities is awesome! staff are very kind The bed are very very comfortable and cozy.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Ellie
"Penthouse suite"
I booked a penthouse suite via hotels. com. Obviously it's no penthouse suite. It was a studio and much smaller than a standard room. When you find a penthouse suite for 170 USD, don't get carried away like I did. I showed the reservation to Hilton and they just shrugged their shoulder's saying, that the third party made an error. I was not only fed up with this mix up. But the service was awful. I had to call the front desk for shaving cream and waited for over 4 hours. If they didn't have it, they should say so. Instead they made me to wait, and the cream arrived several hours later.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Vidhya
Very nice Hotel, very comfortable, spacious room and bath. Super clean. Only thing for people that want to be close, it is not in the center of the parks. The closest park is Sea World. I loved that since I do not like to be in the center. It is a quite place. The only thing I complain, is that a lady called to my room at 8.15am to offer breakfast and lunch, She woke me up and she did not care about. She did not even ask if it was a good moment to call. For me that was unacceptable.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
Adriana
"Amazing hotel!"
I stayed at this hotel for a one night business trip. The room was spectacular! I was on the 14th floor overlooking the pool. The room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk was very helpful and allowed me to have a late check out free of charge. Hands down one of the best hotels in Orlando! I didn't get a chance to walk around the property or use the pool, but my stay was delightful nonetheless.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
"amazing"
Great hotel!! Rooms are amazing! Even if you don't get a suite...my boyfriend and i had a great time...Our room had a small kitchen and really nice bed etc over all a GREAT hotel. Will stay again soon
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
erika
"Wonderful, Comfortable & (Relatively) Convenient"
I love my stay at PSS by Hilton. My room was always very clean and comfortable, the shower had good pressure and was never cold, housekeeping was extremely friendly, and the staff was outstanding. I was staying in town for a convention, and it was pretty close to the Orange County Convention Center. Although it wasn't as close as many other hotels, the resort quality made it worth it, and it was priced wonderfully. Having a marketplace in the hotel with plenty of choices for food, and an okay craft beer selection made it even better. Plus complimentary WiFi and not having to pay for parking was great. (By the way, I know this sounds overly positive, and gimmicky...I don't want you to think I just cheered for joy every time I arrived, but all in all, it was a great stay for a great price, and I would definitely choose it again.)
5 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
Walt
"Unwanted sales call at 7am"
After a late arrival we were awakened at 7am by a phone call trying to get us to attend a time share sales meeting later that morning. Very inconsiderate.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
Jay
Great valuer
2 night trip Dec 3, 2013
Very pleasant. General manager great. Had problem with security. Room service lest door ajar all afternoon until I returned at 6PM. Nothing stolen.
5 night trip Dec 3, 2013
"nice quite"
Quiet hotel. Off by itself.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
jeff
"Exceptional hotel with great amenities!"
We were pleasantly surprised by our luxurious and spacious accommodations. Everything was clean, up to date and beautiful. We bought groceries and ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel - lunches were a splurge in the parks. That saved us a lot of money. We slept well in the bed and did a couple of loads of laundry before heading out. The pools were great too. We loved it here and will be back for sure!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Beautiful hotel only complaint was each room had its own AC unit that was very loud and would kick on and off to cool the room that would wake anyone.
4 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
We had great stay.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
jack
"Very quite place to kick back and relax!!!"
Very nice place. Very attentive people. Rooms looked very new, nice and clean. Quite place for relaxation since it is away from any source of noice and crowd.
4 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Hernan
"Look no further"
hotel was spectacular, staff was very nice and the bed was one of the comfiest i have ever slept in. beautiful view of the lake and we even got to see Disney fireworks
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2013
"overall, Excellent...."
not much to say, rooms are clean, staff are friendly... will return on our next vacation.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"WOW"
I would look no further if I were you. From the moment we drove into the gate we were impressed. Gorgeous property, close to all disney, FREE PARKING, happy hour, amazing pools.... I was so sad to check out and go the the park (as that was the reason for our visit).... Would have loved to be able to spend more time there. Will definately be returning!
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2013
"Excellent for families"
Highly recommend hotel but not restaurant. Very upscale hotel.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013