All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
11272 Desforges Avenue, Orlando, FL, 32836, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"All went well!"
I cannot really write a detailed review because we got there late at night and left early in the morning so all we did was sleep one night. But the staff was very courteous and professional and the room was perfect. Very easy check out.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Good service nice Hotel. Food wasn't good."
My first time when I stayed every thing was excellent. When we went the 2nd time service was good. Hotel and rooms are really nice. My only complaints were that my card kept getting charged by hotel for no reason. I saw a 425.00 charge and a 350.00 charge the next day. They Apologized and resolved the issue. The first time I ate in cafe soleil food was really good. I don't know what happen but 2nd time around food was terrible. I Orderd calamari it was way over cooked the chicken marsala tasted like it came out of the microwave not to mention it was pricy but not worth it. Service and waiters were great I have no complaints on the staff just the food.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Eddie
"Great location, close to everything"
Very well organized upon our arrival, friendly, helpful, efficient. Great zero entry pool and waterslide. Lots of shady zones. Poolside restaurant had a good menu and reasonable prices compared to other restaurants. Everything was well-kept and maintained. Felt like new.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
Arls
Parc Soleil is close to many attractions, but located on a quiet street away from the busy main drags like International Drive. Not as business traveler friendly as I would have liked, but definitely a great place for families.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"very satisfied"
Two thumbs up. Parking garage a little tight.
2 night business trip May 31, 2014
Felicia
"Upscale; friendly staff; convenient location."
Enjoyable stay. Likely our first choice when we visit again.
Other trip May 22, 2014
jay
Good but they didn't change the linens during our stay. They said it was a mistake, but we only stayed two nights. Could be that they sell the excess timeshare days to regular folks so maybe they are in that mode where no linen service is available. The room was very clean initially and well appointed.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Great hotel !!!! Will stay here again !
4 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Gigantic suite, 15 min drive from Disney World"
Stayed in a 1-bedroom suite last week after our Disney Cruise. LOVED the hotel! We normally stay at 4-star resorts and this one is one of the best in term of the room itself. Room is super spacious. Everything looks nice and of good quality. Pools are perfect for little kids. We weren't approached by staff for the timeshare presentation. So no pressure at all.
Other trip May 20, 2014
linh
"Eddie"
Great hotel, nice facilities, ok staff, could be better!!!
Other trip May 12, 2014
Eddie Ferraz
"nice hotel, close to downtown disney"
We have stayed here approximately five times. We enjoy how close it is to the parks and downtown Disney. We enjoy all of the amenities of this hotel/vacation club to include the pool, the restaurant, market, kids play area, etc..
Other trip May 10, 2014
nora
"Best hotel for the money in Orlando"
We've stayed at the Parc Soleil seven times now, but have never written a review. I just wanted to take a moment to indicate what a wonderful, consistent experience we have had there every time. It's our "go to" hotel whenever we travel to Orlando. Highly recommended!
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Great location, amenities"
I really enjoyed Parc Soleil and will consider them on my next visit. The suite was fantastic, with a full kitchen and living room area and beautiful terrace. Very spacious pool area including a private pool for adults only. The 1/2 mile jogging path is a nice touch as well. Location is close to all of the parks, but still seems remote. I'll be back.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Kurt
Only issue was the air conditioner.It was a full sized air handler in a closet. It was very loud.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Chad
"This is now my official hotel in Orlando"
The hotel was great. It was a vacation in its' self.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Nice overall stay."
Staff was very eager to please, after a few issues occurred. Firstly, the online description of our room stated that there was a tub, but it was only a shower. Not a huge problem, but would have preferred a tub. Secondly, when charging credit card for $100 deposit, they mistakenly charged $396. Fortunately, I saw it on the first day as I checked my bank account, and it was fixed immediately. They were very apologetic, but I do have some trust issues as a result. But overall, the property was gorgeous, the cafe food was amazing, and the service was excellent.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Nurse Laura
"Lovely, clean hotel"
We stayed at the Parc Soleil for two nights before leaving for our cruise from Port Canaveral. The first night we didn't to check in until around 1:00 am. However, there were cheerful employees ready to help us check in quickly. The rooms seemed brand new anad very clean. The beds were so comfortable! We stayed in a two bedroom unit that was so spacious and light. We wish would have had more time to take advantage of the tennis courts and other amenities that they had available but we were also trying to squeeze as much time at the parks as possible. We did make dinner in the unit our second night and it was nice to have all the utensils at our disposable.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Dani
"Beautiful pool, top notch bartender"
Hotel was enjoyable although slightly off the beaten path. Amenities were as specified, no complaints. Bartender was terrific, pool amazing. Deserving of 4 stars.
3 night romance trip Jan 27, 2014
"Most of the comforts of home, and more"
Stayed mid- week on a nasty rainy couple of days. Excellent accommodations with great pool area, full kitchen/living room, and on-site dining.
2 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Hotel is great but you need rental car if staying here . Rooms are great and big . Perfect for a family with small kids .
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
A.
"noce hotel awsome view to magic kingdom fireworks"
awsome i loved it it was great felt rich being there everything was on point and i cant wait till they finish their 3 new buildins they are gona construct in 2-3 years its gonna be awsome
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
manny
"Convention center tradeshow"
This was an excellent stay. Originally my family was going to join me during my tradeshow and go to Disney but due to weather it was canceled but this still became an excellent hotel for me to stay in during my trade show. The only suggestion is a shuttle to and from the convention center. Taxis were NOT familiar with the hotel which made it difficult and very expensive. This was a excellent hotel. I will stay again.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
G
"Highly recommend"
Hotel was beautiful and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The suites are fully equipped with kitchen (new, stainless steal appliances and granite counter tops) and washer/dryer. My only complain was the early morning wake up call to see if I wanted to tour the premises and consider buying a share. I was told the next day that you can request not to be called. I would definitely go back when I'm in the Orlando area.
2 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Quality and Quiet, Very Nice"
I really enjoyed my stay and I will be back for sure
3 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Jody
"late check in early check out"
Is just Great Hotel~ I love it! but check in is 4:00pm and check out time is 10:00am... I think is too late check in and too early check out beside that everything was great! service was excellent, all the amenities is awesome! staff are very kind The bed are very very comfortable and cozy.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Ellie
"Penthouse suite"
I booked a penthouse suite via hotels. com. Obviously it's no penthouse suite. It was a studio and much smaller than a standard room. When you find a penthouse suite for 170 USD, don't get carried away like I did. I showed the reservation to Hilton and they just shrugged their shoulder's saying, that the third party made an error. I was not only fed up with this mix up. But the service was awful. I had to call the front desk for shaving cream and waited for over 4 hours. If they didn't have it, they should say so. Instead they made me to wait, and the cream arrived several hours later.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Vidhya
Very nice Hotel, very comfortable, spacious room and bath. Super clean. Only thing for people that want to be close, it is not in the center of the parks. The closest park is Sea World. I loved that since I do not like to be in the center. It is a quite place. The only thing I complain, is that a lady called to my room at 8.15am to offer breakfast and lunch, She woke me up and she did not care about. She did not even ask if it was a good moment to call. For me that was unacceptable.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
Adriana
"Amazing hotel!"
I stayed at this hotel for a one night business trip. The room was spectacular! I was on the 14th floor overlooking the pool. The room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk was very helpful and allowed me to have a late check out free of charge. Hands down one of the best hotels in Orlando! I didn't get a chance to walk around the property or use the pool, but my stay was delightful nonetheless.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
"amazing"
Great hotel!! Rooms are amazing! Even if you don't get a suite...my boyfriend and i had a great time...Our room had a small kitchen and really nice bed etc over all a GREAT hotel. Will stay again soon
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
erika
"Wonderful, Comfortable & (Relatively) Convenient"
I love my stay at PSS by Hilton. My room was always very clean and comfortable, the shower had good pressure and was never cold, housekeeping was extremely friendly, and the staff was outstanding. I was staying in town for a convention, and it was pretty close to the Orange County Convention Center. Although it wasn't as close as many other hotels, the resort quality made it worth it, and it was priced wonderfully. Having a marketplace in the hotel with plenty of choices for food, and an okay craft beer selection made it even better. Plus complimentary WiFi and not having to pay for parking was great. (By the way, I know this sounds overly positive, and gimmicky...I don't want you to think I just cheered for joy every time I arrived, but all in all, it was a great stay for a great price, and I would definitely choose it again.)
5 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
Walt
"Unwanted sales call at 7am"
After a late arrival we were awakened at 7am by a phone call trying to get us to attend a time share sales meeting later that morning. Very inconsiderate.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
Jay
Great valuer
2 night trip Dec 3, 2013
Very pleasant. General manager great. Had problem with security. Room service lest door ajar all afternoon until I returned at 6PM. Nothing stolen.
5 night trip Dec 3, 2013
"nice quite"
Quiet hotel. Off by itself.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
jeff
"Exceptional hotel with great amenities!"
We were pleasantly surprised by our luxurious and spacious accommodations. Everything was clean, up to date and beautiful. We bought groceries and ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel - lunches were a splurge in the parks. That saved us a lot of money. We slept well in the bed and did a couple of loads of laundry before heading out. The pools were great too. We loved it here and will be back for sure!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Beautiful hotel only complaint was each room had its own AC unit that was very loud and would kick on and off to cool the room that would wake anyone.
4 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
We had great stay.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
jack
"Very quite place to kick back and relax!!!"
Very nice place. Very attentive people. Rooms looked very new, nice and clean. Quite place for relaxation since it is away from any source of noice and crowd.
4 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Hernan
"Look no further"
hotel was spectacular, staff was very nice and the bed was one of the comfiest i have ever slept in. beautiful view of the lake and we even got to see Disney fireworks
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2013
"overall, Excellent...."
not much to say, rooms are clean, staff are friendly... will return on our next vacation.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"WOW"
I would look no further if I were you. From the moment we drove into the gate we were impressed. Gorgeous property, close to all disney, FREE PARKING, happy hour, amazing pools.... I was so sad to check out and go the the park (as that was the reason for our visit).... Would have loved to be able to spend more time there. Will definately be returning!
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2013
"Excellent for families"
Highly recommend hotel but not restaurant. Very upscale hotel.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Perfect if you have little ones!"
Loved this hotel! Close to everything, but also away from all of the traffic. Awesome bathroom with separate tub, just a lot of space, which was a huge bonus for us since we had our two children with us. I am very hard to please when it comes to hotels and will spend hours researching. This place was great and I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Oct 1, 2013
Erin
"Nice but the ac is noisey"
Nice but the A/C was noisey
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Great hotel for business travel r family vacation."
Newer property with great amenities! The hotel is a little out of the way but well-worth the drive.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Joe Traveler
"A secret garden"
Wonderful experience. Stayed two nights when visiting Disney World Parks. Kids loved it. The water slide and the pool. Very nice room view of large swath of green lands from the balcony. Plus the fireworks from Epcot at night. Only problem is that it is slightly far away from everyone else. So a car is absolutely necessary to get around.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Wenqing
"Quick night stay for business"
While this is clearly a vacation destination hotel, it worked perfectly for a quick in & out trip on business near Disney. The room was large, clean, and exactly the way I like it. I'd definitely stay here again for travel.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
Jeffrey
"Nice with a catch"
Nice hotel in a central location to the attractions, disney and universal are a couple miles in either direction. Check in was painless but they get you at the start with time share sales offering discounted tickets for listening to an 90 minute presentation. We did decline this but still got phone calls to the room asking if we were interested. When you check in just tell them to put a no solicitation note on the account so you can be left alone. We checked in with the standard room, which was a disappointment so we changed to the upgraded room which was so much better. The standard room has no balcony and a small window, the upgrade gets the balcony and a full kitchen. The pool area is nice with many hot tubs a reflecting pool and a pool with a waterslide. You have to options for rooms pool view or what the like to call firework view, you can see the fireworks at night but during the day you can look at a field full of overgrown grass and abandoned construction trailers which have been sitting for years. We talked to other guests who have stayed hears a couple of years ago and they said it has not changed since. They have future towers in the check in pamphlet but nothing about when they will come.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Home away from home"
Very nice hotel with an excellent and attentive staff. Room was very nicely set up.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
a
"Would stay again"
Hanging around pool with a group of friends was great...close to plenty of stuff to do
Other trip Sep 23, 2013