All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
3852 S. Prospect Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73129, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Sandra H"
Very friendly staff. Everything in the room has been updated. Bed was very comfy. Right off the highway which made for a fast and easy check in and check out.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Sandra
Very comfortable and clean room for the price. Will stay here again when back in OK City.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Jo
"Great hotel for the price"
The hotel itself was one of the best stays for the price: WiFi capability, working vending machines and laundry facilities,a flat screen that swivels, guest bathrooms outside of the rooms, modern furnishings and bedding, marble vanity with a relaxing shower head and the bed was comfortable, firm, and high off the floor. The front desk clerk was helpful and friendly. My only complaint is that some of the patrons kept blocking the front entrance and one man had his clothes strewn on the ground and changed clothes right outside of the hotel entrance.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
sharon
Shower had no pressure. Hotel just needs some tlc. Carpet is dirty, comforters are old. Good for the price I suppose, but still could have been better.
4 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
"The knew the AC didn't work and rented it anyways"
Supa-Terra-Horrible: Staff knew ac didn't work up to snuff 100+ Outside 90 inside until midnight temps finally dropped to 80 inside, dirty last guest soap still in shower, super 8 has come to the point of hit of miss hotels some are great some a not this I think is due to not enforcing franchise standards throughout
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Ray
"Good deal and good location"
I had a nice time here
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Alex
"Not our best experience"
When we walked in our room we were shocked. It was nothing like the pictures advertised. The carpet was stained badly. The lighting was horrible. The walls were in bad shape. Not that this part is their fault but we asked for non smoking room and like the hallway in our area stunk like cigarett so bad.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Probably NOT again"
First night was fine we were on the ground floor. Second night we were on second floor and next morning we discovered small roaches in our room. I can't deal with roaches. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, otherwise.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Carrie
"Fun~Time."
Awesome, thnx.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Ken
"Overall great experience"
The overall hotel needs some updates (carpets, paint, new bedspreads) but beds were very comfy, shower was awesome, great water pressure. Quiet for the most part. The only thing is, the breakfast needs some work, we got up and went to eat when they opened at 6, almost all the fresh fruit was gone, and the only think they offered was cereal, toast, and instant oatmeal. But other than that, great hotel for the price!
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
"Not the hotel for a single woman..."
People loitering outside when I pulled up to check in. Bed was super hard, felt like I was sleeping on cardboard. I should of checked, I probably was! I asked and received a non-smoking room, but it reeked of cigarettes. Front desk employee was very nice and accommodating, that's the only reason I felt safe!
1 night trip Jul 28, 2015
Luann
"I would party in these rooms but not a family plac"
We paid extra for a non smoking room and we're put in a room that clearly had been smoked in regularly. We were moved to a second room that had no microwave or refrigerator, also the remote for the tv did not work, as well as our phone kept flashin indicating a message but called the front desk and was told it must just be broken. 1st room also had non working toilet. The entire hotel was very dated and had an odor.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Ehhh - The staff could use an improvement."
There were no towels in the pool area, the phones did not work, no one seemed to care, the breakfast left a lot to be desired, the room WERE decently cleaned and pizza was delivered right to our door.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Celena
Service was awesome...front desk clerk was super nice very helpful..it was an overall nice stay
1 night trip Jul 27, 2015
"AWESOME STAY"
I RENTED TWO ROOMS AND I LOVED THE CLEANNESS OF THE ROOMS THE STAFF WAS NICE AND HELPFUL I WOULD RENT ROOMS HER AND RECOMMEND THEM TO MY FAM COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN THE PRICE WAS GREAT IM LOOKING IN TO RENTING TWO MORE FOR END OF AUGUST
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
marisa
""Bugs""
While we were carrying our baggage up the stairs after checking in my husband says "cockroach, cockroach" and pointed on the stair rail. A very large alive cockroach was there. There happened to be someone from housekeeping standing right there so I looked at her and pointed at it. Needless to say it wasn't a very good start to our 2 night stay there. We probably would have went somewhere else but since our reservation was non refundable we decided to stay. We didn't see any more roaches but it made us uneasy.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
jennifer
"Nasty Scary they should Pay people to stay there."
This room was NASTY!!!!! The tub looked new but dark scum ring all the way around the tub. cob webs from ceiling to wall and i don't mean one. the floor was stained all over and had not been vacumed in a long while. the fridge had previous renters food still in the fridge. the window had mildew around part of the window and the other half and taping mud! The room stunk bad. The room was so bad we slept in our clothes and did not use the tub/shower. and this was a super 8 hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
stephanie
"Very good value hotel"
For the price, this was a very good place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.
7 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
One of the nicer Super 8 Motels. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Satisfied"
A bit run down but price vs quality well worth it.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Happy"
I enjoyed my stay and the front desk person Mrs. Pat was Awsome
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Angelina
"Good night rest"
We handed our keys and off we went to are rooms, unexpectedly there was people already in the , which turned out to be maintaince fixing Sheetrock in one of our rooms. So, we went back down stairs and got another room , they apologize for not knowing about the room being occupied. The hotel was clean staff was friendly. Breakfast was ok. Great place to stay for travlers on and off highway I-35 very quickly. The pool is not to deep but if you have small children who want to stand in swallow water it's not the pool for that. Good place to get a good nights rest.
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Sylvia
Great budget hotel! Updated, clean, comfortable rooms. Front desk friendly and helpful. We weren't sure about the neighborhood, but convenient to freeway access. Breakfast was typical continental fare...very clean. Overall good experience and great value.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Comfy and clean"
Comfy and clean. I don't think you can ask for more considering the price. Had eggos and yogurt at the breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Worth the price you pay nothing more."
Room was good, but would not stay there again. Pretty much get your money's worth. The pool was closed for cleaning in the middle of the day. Instead of cleaning it that morning or the night before. Staff seemed preoccupied with other things as well.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Not the Best Choice"
I didn't like the area in which this hotel was located. When my son arrived in the room, he used the restroom and there was a black hair and make-up residue on the bathroom towel. I sat on the bed right away and noted that the pillowcases seemed wrinkled, as if they were not fresh bedding. If the price had been less, I might have expected this, but this hotel was in the same price range as hotels in other cities and those were so much nicer!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Get what you pay for."
You get what you pay for. The room was a little better than expected. I stayed one the 2nd for near the end and the hall smelled like dead roaches. There was a bird stuck inside the wall outside my room as well. The pool is an indoor pool but was freezing. Not much for breakfast either. Overall we got a good night's sleep around $60, so not bad.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
We had a great stay
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Leanne Ron
"so so"
Rug had spots and so did comforter
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"very short stay to rest before early flight"
everything was fine, our stay was only for a few hours of rest as we were up and checked out by 3am for a 5am flight
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Cheaper not always better"
Stairway on West side of building smelled like a veterinarian office. Last night of our stay air conditioning quit working. Advertised rooms had mini frig and microwave, but none present. If we were staying in room more than just a place to sleep, I would have stayed at different motel.
7 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Women's College World Series stay"
The hotel was in a great location for the trip we took to the Women college world series, 10 minutes away and just down the road. The hotel was very clean as were the rooms. The upstairs ice machine was not operating but the ground level ice machine was. Their are plenty of options for eating and shopping close by.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
LaVonne
"Decent"
Overall a great stay. Non-smoking rooms are directly across from smoking rooms So you can smell smoke and the carpets in the rooms really need some deep cleaning but the staff was friendly and the bed was comfy and the price was just right.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
hanna
"good hotel for the price"
good hotel for the price close to highway. .good hotel for the price close to highway.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Great staff"
The staff were super helpful, we got there early and they let us check in early. The bathroom was Nice it has been remodeled. Needs a new toilet seat and new towels, some were old and raggedy.There were some stains on the sides of the bed sheets/skirt.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Lori
"party time"
i really enjoyed my two nites here
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
samuel
"College trip"
It was a very short stay. We were there for a college trip and didn't get in until 11:30 pm and checked out the next morning, but the room was ready for us and everything was great.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Budget friendly overnight stay"
We just needed an inexpensive overnight stay in OKC and this hotel was great for the price. It was easy to get to from the highway but the entrance was difficult to find. The staff was professional and courteous. The room was decently clean. There were a few minor stains on the chair but the bed and bathroom were clean and that's what is most important to me. Overall it was a good stay for the price and I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Lacey
"Should've spent more elsewhere"
Cheapest room I could find, yet maybe spending $20 more would've gotten us a much better room. The staff was friendly. The neighborhood was a little sketchy. The room...well there were stains on the chair, on the floor, holes in the wall,and the closet was full of spider webs. The restroom was very clean at least and the bed seemed fine. Unless your budget is super tight, look at spending a bit more for a better hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Marcus
"good hotel with a good budget"
Stay was good overall. Convenient, affordable, and very clean.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Will never go again!!!"
There was mold on the wall and the room had bed bugs!!!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"We won't stay here again."
The manager was helpful and friendly. He was the only positive here. The rooms were not clean and they never did change the sheets or clean except remove a trash can and pull up the comforters. The pool was freezing, as the heater was broken. Breakfast included cereal, toaster waffles, fruit and juice.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Lori Kay
"Somewhat Ok"
The Pool was very very cold and My kids did not get to use it. The breakfast wasn't very good at all. The rooms were clean but there was no big towels to dry off with after showering
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Melvin
"Family"
Great service
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Alford
"Don't be fooled by the free breakfast"
Comfortable stay as expected for the price. Besides needing a new carpet and substituting the waffle maker for some ego waffles, it was fine. Free breakfast is a differentiator for use, but we were disappointed. Nonetheless, the room was comfortable and we had a good night's sleep. We had no problems with our late check in at 1 am. Very convenient location off the main highway and close to downtown. We had a great time visiting the Oklahoma City bombing memorial and Bricktown.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Would never stay here again"
Staff was unfriendly, room was dirty. Makeup on towels and bed. Room wasn't very clean overall. Would never recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Cathy
"weekend trip"
It was for a family get together. It is close to family. The needed to a refrig and micorwave, we had neither. Next time i will request both.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
gary
"Clean Good for price"
Nice clean hotel for the price. The pool was very cold. Breakfast is slim but durable.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Billy
"excellent"
this was our second time staying here and I've enjoyed and the girls loved the swimming pool the only thing is the water pressure in the showers were not that great but overall everything was really good friendly staff
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Olga
"Neede a little more"
Generally okay but the television didnt work and their wasnt enough toilet paper. The rest was very nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015