All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
3852 S. Prospect Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73129, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

""Bugs""
While we were carrying our baggage up the stairs after checking in my husband says "cockroach, cockroach" and pointed on the stair rail. A very large alive cockroach was there. There happened to be someone from housekeeping standing right there so I looked at her and pointed at it. Needless to say it wasn't a very good start to our 2 night stay there. We probably would have went somewhere else but since our reservation was non refundable we decided to stay. We didn't see any more roaches but it made us uneasy.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
jennifer
"Nasty Scary they should Pay people to stay there."
This room was NASTY!!!!! The tub looked new but dark scum ring all the way around the tub. cob webs from ceiling to wall and i don't mean one. the floor was stained all over and had not been vacumed in a long while. the fridge had previous renters food still in the fridge. the window had mildew around part of the window and the other half and taping mud! The room stunk bad. The room was so bad we slept in our clothes and did not use the tub/shower. and this was a super 8 hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
stephanie
"Very good value hotel"
For the price, this was a very good place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.
7 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
One of the nicer Super 8 Motels. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Satisfied"
A bit run down but price vs quality well worth it.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Happy"
I enjoyed my stay and the front desk person Mrs. Pat was Awsome
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Angelina
"Good night rest"
We handed our keys and off we went to are rooms, unexpectedly there was people already in the , which turned out to be maintaince fixing Sheetrock in one of our rooms. So, we went back down stairs and got another room , they apologize for not knowing about the room being occupied. The hotel was clean staff was friendly. Breakfast was ok. Great place to stay for travlers on and off highway I-35 very quickly. The pool is not to deep but if you have small children who want to stand in swallow water it's not the pool for that. Good place to get a good nights rest.
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Sylvia
Great budget hotel! Updated, clean, comfortable rooms. Front desk friendly and helpful. We weren't sure about the neighborhood, but convenient to freeway access. Breakfast was typical continental fare...very clean. Overall good experience and great value.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Comfy and clean"
Comfy and clean. I don't think you can ask for more considering the price. Had eggos and yogurt at the breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Worth the price you pay nothing more."
Room was good, but would not stay there again. Pretty much get your money's worth. The pool was closed for cleaning in the middle of the day. Instead of cleaning it that morning or the night before. Staff seemed preoccupied with other things as well.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Not the Best Choice"
I didn't like the area in which this hotel was located. When my son arrived in the room, he used the restroom and there was a black hair and make-up residue on the bathroom towel. I sat on the bed right away and noted that the pillowcases seemed wrinkled, as if they were not fresh bedding. If the price had been less, I might have expected this, but this hotel was in the same price range as hotels in other cities and those were so much nicer!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Get what you pay for."
You get what you pay for. The room was a little better than expected. I stayed one the 2nd for near the end and the hall smelled like dead roaches. There was a bird stuck inside the wall outside my room as well. The pool is an indoor pool but was freezing. Not much for breakfast either. Overall we got a good night's sleep around $60, so not bad.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
We had a great stay
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Leanne Ron
"so so"
Rug had spots and so did comforter
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"very short stay to rest before early flight"
everything was fine, our stay was only for a few hours of rest as we were up and checked out by 3am for a 5am flight
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Cheaper not always better"
Stairway on West side of building smelled like a veterinarian office. Last night of our stay air conditioning quit working. Advertised rooms had mini frig and microwave, but none present. If we were staying in room more than just a place to sleep, I would have stayed at different motel.
7 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Women's College World Series stay"
The hotel was in a great location for the trip we took to the Women college world series, 10 minutes away and just down the road. The hotel was very clean as were the rooms. The upstairs ice machine was not operating but the ground level ice machine was. Their are plenty of options for eating and shopping close by.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
LaVonne
"Decent"
Overall a great stay. Non-smoking rooms are directly across from smoking rooms So you can smell smoke and the carpets in the rooms really need some deep cleaning but the staff was friendly and the bed was comfy and the price was just right.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
hanna
"Great staff"
The staff were super helpful, we got there early and they let us check in early. The bathroom was Nice it has been remodeled. Needs a new toilet seat and new towels, some were old and raggedy.There were some stains on the sides of the bed sheets/skirt.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Lori
"party time"
i really enjoyed my two nites here
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
samuel
"College trip"
It was a very short stay. We were there for a college trip and didn't get in until 11:30 pm and checked out the next morning, but the room was ready for us and everything was great.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Budget friendly overnight stay"
We just needed an inexpensive overnight stay in OKC and this hotel was great for the price. It was easy to get to from the highway but the entrance was difficult to find. The staff was professional and courteous. The room was decently clean. There were a few minor stains on the chair but the bed and bathroom were clean and that's what is most important to me. Overall it was a good stay for the price and I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Lacey
"Should've spent more elsewhere"
Cheapest room I could find, yet maybe spending $20 more would've gotten us a much better room. The staff was friendly. The neighborhood was a little sketchy. The room...well there were stains on the chair, on the floor, holes in the wall,and the closet was full of spider webs. The restroom was very clean at least and the bed seemed fine. Unless your budget is super tight, look at spending a bit more for a better hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Marcus
"good hotel with a good budget"
Stay was good overall. Convenient, affordable, and very clean.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Will never go again!!!"
There was mold on the wall and the room had bed bugs!!!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"We won't stay here again."
The manager was helpful and friendly. He was the only positive here. The rooms were not clean and they never did change the sheets or clean except remove a trash can and pull up the comforters. The pool was freezing, as the heater was broken. Breakfast included cereal, toaster waffles, fruit and juice.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Lori Kay
"Somewhat Ok"
The Pool was very very cold and My kids did not get to use it. The breakfast wasn't very good at all. The rooms were clean but there was no big towels to dry off with after showering
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Melvin
"Family"
Great service
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Alford
"Don't be fooled by the free breakfast"
Comfortable stay as expected for the price. Besides needing a new carpet and substituting the waffle maker for some ego waffles, it was fine. Free breakfast is a differentiator for use, but we were disappointed. Nonetheless, the room was comfortable and we had a good night's sleep. We had no problems with our late check in at 1 am. Very convenient location off the main highway and close to downtown. We had a great time visiting the Oklahoma City bombing memorial and Bricktown.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Would never stay here again"
Staff was unfriendly, room was dirty. Makeup on towels and bed. Room wasn't very clean overall. Would never recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Cathy
"weekend trip"
It was for a family get together. It is close to family. The needed to a refrig and micorwave, we had neither. Next time i will request both.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
gary
"Clean Good for price"
Nice clean hotel for the price. The pool was very cold. Breakfast is slim but durable.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Billy
"excellent"
this was our second time staying here and I've enjoyed and the girls loved the swimming pool the only thing is the water pressure in the showers were not that great but overall everything was really good friendly staff
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Olga
"Neede a little more"
Generally okay but the television didnt work and their wasnt enough toilet paper. The rest was very nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Dianne
"Greta place to stay"
Service was great, and the rooms look just like the pictures they have posted. This is where I will stay when I go to Oklahoma City.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2015
"Could have been better!"
Floor, walls and bedcovers stained. No exhaust fan in bathroom. No phone, microwave and iron in the room. Microwave was provided on request. Hallway not clean and with strong smell of cigarette smoke. Breakfast OK.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Shashi
"Very displeased"
The indoor pool was freezing cold, to the point where my kids wouldn't even continue swimming in it. There were strands of hair on the hand towels and they weren't even folded, they were just thrown over the rail. There were crumbs in the bed as if they didn't even change the sheets and the floor hadn't been vacuumed, or atlast not very good. I was very disappointed by the poor "cleanliness" of this hotel.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Impressed with staff - not hotel"
Ok for the price. Picturea online makes it look like rhe rooms have been recently updated. The bedding looked pretty new and updated tv/appliances. My family was also excited about the pool since the weather was bad and that would give us something fun to do. I will say that the staff was very friendly and made you feel welcomed. When we got in the room we were glad to see the bedding was fairly new along with the tv, mini fridge, and microwave. I did notice quickly there were multiple place where the drywall was cracked and falling off. No outlet cover on one of the outlets (not a good feeling for a mother of young children). The bathroom was clean. Noticed jets in the bathtub that we found out later didn't work. Finally it was time to go swimming. When we opened the door to the pool it was as if we stepped outside in the snow. It was freezing. I'm honestly surprised there wasn't ice on the water. Very dissapointing for a family who picked a hotel that had a pool planning on swimming.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Adeline
"best night sleep"
Had to stay a night in the city for a two day doctor visit and love it there so much will be coming back again and again to stay
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Great Rooms for the Price"
My room was very nice. The floors & bathrooms were clean, house keeping did not tamper with my belongings and most of all the beds were comfortable. I spend a lot of time visiting Oklahoma City and for the price I got my room, you would be hard pressed to beat it. Would definitely stay again.
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"great choice!"
Super 8 never fails me. Hotel was great. Beds were comfortable and EXACTLY what the website pictures show. Clean, easy to find, good surrounding area, quiet, no issues with it what so ever. Would definetly go back as the price was good as well. I always read the review and make sure I am getting what I need for my children and I and this was exactly what I expected.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Idalia
"Not great."
Light in bathroom didn't work. Finally found a reset button on the fixture that fixed it. We were left with 2 almost completely put rolls of toilet paper. Hair on bathtub and little trashes on floor. Bed very hard. I've stayed at a lot of Super 8s and this was the worst.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good but needs work."
We arrived and there was still trash in the room from previous guest. Also the TV wouldn't work correctly. The HDMI port wasn't working correctly and hindered the point of my staying there. Upon leaving I was told the TV was getting an upgrade.
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
Hannah
"For a night out"
This hotel was nasty! The "clean" towels had long black hairs attached... Gross! And it had burn marks all over the blankets and curtains. I know I had a smoking room but it shouldn't look like that. Our neighbors were screaming down the halls at 8pm and we found basketball shorts on the floor in the lobby. What employee doesn't notice that? Laziness! The hotel photos make it look a lot nicer than it is.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
staci
"Great Place to stay"
Great place to stay. Staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Garis
"Good place to stay"
This motel was a good stay. The staff was great! Only bad thing is there was no hair dryer. There was a place for it but was not there. The breakfast was like most places. Nothing special. Over all a nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Garis
"It's cold in rooms during winter period"
I don't expect a lot from such motels, so i'm fine with this hotel. Except one thing. We stayed here in winter period and it was extremely cold during night. Heater tried on maximum but nothing helped. Hotel needs to install new heating devices.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"volleyball toury"
the people were very nice and helpful the only thing i can say bad was the beds were too hard for me personally
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
sharon
"Clean room/ poor breakfast"
We arrived late in the evening so our needs from the staff were pretty limited. However, while I understand that Continental Breakfast is a limited spread, it would have been nice to have everything that was suppose to be available had been there without me having to go to the front desk and ask for it. We went to breakfast at 8:00 and the coffee was gone, yogurt bowl empty no spoons for cereal, only a couple of rolls we out. When I went to the desk the attendant was "busy" on his phone. He did respond to my request quickly and all. I waited there for the coffee to be done. Another guest and I figured out to reassemble the thermos and get it set back up as the attendant did not return to complete the job.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Rosalinda M.
"Christmas road trip"
The Staff both a.m. And p.m. Were EXCELLENT!!! Beds were comfortable. Location was super easy to get to and to get back on the interstate
Other trip Jan 3, 2015