All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
3852 S. Prospect Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73129, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Greta place to stay"
Service was great, and the rooms look just like the pictures they have posted. This is where I will stay when I go to Oklahoma City.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2015
"Could have been better!"
Floor, walls and bedcovers stained. No exhaust fan in bathroom. No phone, microwave and iron in the room. Microwave was provided on request. Hallway not clean and with strong smell of cigarette smoke. Breakfast OK.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Shashi
"Very displeased"
The indoor pool was freezing cold, to the point where my kids wouldn't even continue swimming in it. There were strands of hair on the hand towels and they weren't even folded, they were just thrown over the rail. There were crumbs in the bed as if they didn't even change the sheets and the floor hadn't been vacuumed, or atlast not very good. I was very disappointed by the poor "cleanliness" of this hotel.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Impressed with staff - not hotel"
Ok for the price. Picturea online makes it look like rhe rooms have been recently updated. The bedding looked pretty new and updated tv/appliances. My family was also excited about the pool since the weather was bad and that would give us something fun to do. I will say that the staff was very friendly and made you feel welcomed. When we got in the room we were glad to see the bedding was fairly new along with the tv, mini fridge, and microwave. I did notice quickly there were multiple place where the drywall was cracked and falling off. No outlet cover on one of the outlets (not a good feeling for a mother of young children). The bathroom was clean. Noticed jets in the bathtub that we found out later didn't work. Finally it was time to go swimming. When we opened the door to the pool it was as if we stepped outside in the snow. It was freezing. I'm honestly surprised there wasn't ice on the water. Very dissapointing for a family who picked a hotel that had a pool planning on swimming.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Adeline
"best night sleep"
Had to stay a night in the city for a two day doctor visit and love it there so much will be coming back again and again to stay
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Great Rooms for the Price"
My room was very nice. The floors & bathrooms were clean, house keeping did not tamper with my belongings and most of all the beds were comfortable. I spend a lot of time visiting Oklahoma City and for the price I got my room, you would be hard pressed to beat it. Would definitely stay again.
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"great choice!"
Super 8 never fails me. Hotel was great. Beds were comfortable and EXACTLY what the website pictures show. Clean, easy to find, good surrounding area, quiet, no issues with it what so ever. Would definetly go back as the price was good as well. I always read the review and make sure I am getting what I need for my children and I and this was exactly what I expected.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Idalia
"Not great."
Light in bathroom didn't work. Finally found a reset button on the fixture that fixed it. We were left with 2 almost completely put rolls of toilet paper. Hair on bathtub and little trashes on floor. Bed very hard. I've stayed at a lot of Super 8s and this was the worst.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good but needs work."
We arrived and there was still trash in the room from previous guest. Also the TV wouldn't work correctly. The HDMI port wasn't working correctly and hindered the point of my staying there. Upon leaving I was told the TV was getting an upgrade.
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
Hannah
"For a night out"
This hotel was nasty! The "clean" towels had long black hairs attached... Gross! And it had burn marks all over the blankets and curtains. I know I had a smoking room but it shouldn't look like that. Our neighbors were screaming down the halls at 8pm and we found basketball shorts on the floor in the lobby. What employee doesn't notice that? Laziness! The hotel photos make it look a lot nicer than it is.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
staci
"Great Place to stay"
Great place to stay. Staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Garis
"Good place to stay"
This motel was a good stay. The staff was great! Only bad thing is there was no hair dryer. There was a place for it but was not there. The breakfast was like most places. Nothing special. Over all a nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Garis
"It's cold in rooms during winter period"
I don't expect a lot from such motels, so i'm fine with this hotel. Except one thing. We stayed here in winter period and it was extremely cold during night. Heater tried on maximum but nothing helped. Hotel needs to install new heating devices.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"volleyball toury"
the people were very nice and helpful the only thing i can say bad was the beds were too hard for me personally
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
sharon
"Clean room/ poor breakfast"
We arrived late in the evening so our needs from the staff were pretty limited. However, while I understand that Continental Breakfast is a limited spread, it would have been nice to have everything that was suppose to be available had been there without me having to go to the front desk and ask for it. We went to breakfast at 8:00 and the coffee was gone, yogurt bowl empty no spoons for cereal, only a couple of rolls we out. When I went to the desk the attendant was "busy" on his phone. He did respond to my request quickly and all. I waited there for the coffee to be done. Another guest and I figured out to reassemble the thermos and get it set back up as the attendant did not return to complete the job.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Rosalinda M.
"Christmas road trip"
The Staff both a.m. And p.m. Were EXCELLENT!!! Beds were comfortable. Location was super easy to get to and to get back on the interstate
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Stay some place else"
The place on the outside was nice. The guy at front desk was friendly but after that it was bad. The heated pool was ice cold. The beds were like rocks, I think the floor would've been more comfortable. The breakfast, if that was what they called that, was bad. Just enough food to call it breakfast. We left room for an hour and the door was wide open when we got back and of course the camera's there got nothing. Overall experience was bad and WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Dorman
"good for the cost"
Nice staff and clean room
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Coyle
"Adequate for the price"
The room was adequate. The hallway outside the room stinks of cigarette smoke - presumably absorbed into the carpet and paint on the walls. But once I got inside the room it smelled OK. Super 8 is an inexpensive place with a mixed bag of reviews - some good, some bad. I took a chance and it turned out OK. I rated the room comfort a 4 out of 5 because it did not smell smoky and the heater worked.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2014
Joel
"Yikes"
Lots of unsavory characters here. Sounds, smells and looks like the aftermath of a wild frat party.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Terry
"Road trip stopover"
I booked this hotel as a stopover on a long road trip because the price was right. The man at the front desk was friendly, polite, and helpful. He really made a good first impression. The only problem I encountered was that the toilet in my room took a couple tries to flush completely. Overall, the room met my needs.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Elyse
"Very pleased"
I was very please with the hotel and the employees. The hotel was clean and everyone was very friendly. My daughter will be going to college in Oklahoma City next year, so I am sure we will be back.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Awesome Stay!"
The desk clerks were very friendly and courteous. The room was very clean and comfortable and the bed was very comfortable.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Deborah
"Clean, great service"
Clean, great service.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Super 8"
Clean room, great customer service, remote & heater did not work
1 night trip Nov 11, 2014
Terell
"Not bad"
For the money, this was a fine hotel. The parking lot could stand to be a little bigger and the indoor pool could use a little sprucing up (the room the pool was in was just sort of plain and stark- like a basement). The staff that I encountered were all very nice and helpful. The breakfast was pretty plain and minimal, but I can't complain since it was "continental". If I had more omney to spend on the trip we may have prlurged on something a little nicer, but there was nothing really 'wrong" with this hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
It was the best stay I have had at a Super 8.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Laci
"awesome gentleman at cront desk!!"
Gentleman working front desk was awesome !!! Beds were little to hard, pillows were to worn. Grandson (age 2) found and old poo bottle at the edge of a bed and a broken carpenter pencil by window..so room cleanliness not so good. But it was a decent room for the price.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Rebecca
"Hard"
Its was good overall bed was really hard. So it was hard to sleep on.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Not a future stay...You get what you pay for..."
The carpet was very stained thru out the room.One bedding comforter was stained and very noticeable. I pull the sheets back as if if slept in the bed, to see if the linen would be replaced "No changes". There was strands of hair thru out the bathroom. Due to the expressway traffic, it was very noise at night. The staff was very nice and accommodating, which made to stay tolerable. Location was good. It's a place not for a family, only if you're passing thru. It's not a place I would stay again, although I wasn't in the room much, left early and got in late. Anywho, what did I expect for the price and last minute planning & booking.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Sherron
"Great Hotel For Price"
Front desk people were excellent! Especially, the gentleman at the night shift. They were friendly, helpful when I needed help with biz presentation storage, the next day. The only suggestion is more elaborate continental breakfast. Sparse. The site says breakfast. It should say lite continental breakfast. Expected actual breakfast.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Disappointing--Could have done MUCH better."
We usually have great experiences @ Super 8s. This one, not so much. First of all the facilities are VERY dated! When we got to our room, the door was so squeaky, it was horrible. That was bad enough, but what was worse is that the door on the room next to us was even LOUDER so when it opened and closed @ 2 AM it actually was so loud it woke us up. We had boards nailed to the walls and ceilings to hide I have NO idea WHAT! The didn't even bother to paint them the color of the ceiling or wall. Also, our bathroom light stopped working--just wouldn't come on. When we reported it to the front next upon check out, they said, "Oh, it's probably the breaker." My guess is THAT has happened before. Breakfast was a complete joke. Didn't have hardly anything, so we ended up eating out. We could have done MUCH better somewhere else.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice stay."
Very nice room. Clean, not as cramped as some. Could use a refrigerator and microwave like other Super 8's have.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Theodis
"Will stay again"
Our one night state was great! The hotel staff was kind, helpful and courteous. We will stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Wayne
"Clean, comfortable & overall Super night's stay!"
I can't believe my night here only cost $62 incl tax! It was easily worth $80-90. Just 10 minutes from downtown. On freeway feeder road but quiet all night long. Will definitely stay here again on next trip!
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
jjs
"close to the highway"
Our stay was great. We have no real complaints other than the hotel is a little outdated.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very Dodgy and run down"
I'm no motel snob, but this place was gross. Decades old carpet, water damaged halls, etc. I didn't expect much from a freeway-side location, but this was a really sketchy place. I picked it because Super 8's are usually decent even in the worst locations. But no...shudder. There are literally hundreds of other choices. Pick another.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
hillary
"Good every time I stay here"
Never a problem
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Ron
"texgirl"
The hotel was decent, but not what I expected. There was hair in the tub.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
It was bad. No towels, whirlpool bath did not work. Roaches. Continental breakfast was terrible.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Stacey
I thought it was great!!!
4 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Carl Hermann
"Nice, clean"
Good for overnight stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice and clean.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Martie
"nice place to stay"
The room was clean and the people that worked there where very nice.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Ok for one night"
We were running late so it took us a minute to find the hotel after dark. Overall i was a little worried walking in, but once we actually got into our room everything was fine. Fairly good for the money. I mean, you get what you pay for.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Beth
"Dissapointed"
Very dirty room. There was a roach on the wall and the pillows were dirty. Not a good nights sleep.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Christine
"OVER ALL GREAT STAY"
GREAT PLACE TO STAY RIGHT OFF HYWAY , COMFY BED , DESK PERSONAL FRIENDLY . OVER ALL GREAT STAY . THANKS
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
KAREN
"It was close to all must-see sights"
Greeting I had a great time at Super 8 Oklahoma City the hotel and the staff was very helpful. gorden
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
earl l gorden jr
"Good Place for the Price"
Booked this room for 4 days for my son. He is on the road with his work and needed a decent place to rest because he drives for a living. It was quiet and for the most part clean and comfortable enough it did the job. Good price which is very important when you're on a tight budget. Most cheap rates are for total dives. He would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Time for a deep cleaning"
Overall, this is a nice motel. It was comfortable and the room was, "surface clean." My room's carpet was dirty/stained and needed deep cleaning or replacement.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Good value quiet good internet"
All was fine and normal. very good staff and very helpful and friendly. I always stay here when passing through OKC
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014