All hotels in North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
5811 Pritchard Drive, North Little Rock, AR, 72117, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"close to interstate"
Room was what I expected. Overall clean.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Kirk
Very nice and clean. Pnly thing wrong was the pool was closed. Close to entertainment and shopping. Highly recommend!!!!
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2012
Jill
"Very friendly people and a good price"
It was a nice comfortable room close to everything, and it was much less expensive than most.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
coco-puff
"Chose another hotel"
We stayed here on a cross country trip and were only looking for a good safe room with comfortable beds. This hotel was not that. The staff was friendly but overworked. we got to our room and the beds were hard and there were stains on the walls and floors. The pool and fitness center were closed due to ADA government regulations and the hotel was behind the freeway in a very unsafe area. This was no place for 2 girls traveling alone. The next morning the hotel staff had cleaned up the continental breakfast 20 minutes early, no doubt to save costs. For $10 more, it would have been worth booking something else.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"You get what you pay for"
I needed a cheap place that was close to the freeway and clean. That is about all I got. Oh and an overwhelming smoke smell. I'm still mad that I forgot my travel size febreeze. Anyway there was a fridge and microwave AND like 200 cable channels. Not bad for the price, but I wouldn't stay for an extended period.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2012
"Great vacation hotel"
It was great and everyone was nice. I would recommend thithis
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
"Don't do it"
You have got to be kidding me.... No fitness room, no pool, the worst breakfast, the ac sounded like a jet engine, screaming running children till 1am then a fire alarm woke us up at 6am...sleep in your car it will be more restful.
Other trip Aug 9, 2012
My stay was okay, the room was clean and the location was good.
3 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2012
Complimentary Breafast was awulful. Internet WIFI was dial up slow - I was on business and needed WIFI so I went to the Mc Donalds across the street which had excellent WIFI.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2012
"It's a no go."
Our room smelled so strongly of smoke. The mattress was highly uncomfortable and the linens were stained and had burn holes from cigarettes. We were told there were not any nonsmoking rooms available after we checked in to our room.The young man at the front desk was nice, he offered to spray room deodorant to help with the smell, but it didn't help. Due to the discomfort of the bed, the lack of cleanliness and the strong smell of smoke, we will not return to this location.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"quick rest stop"
The place was clean and quiet. I got a good notes rest. My wife and I checked in late, and it was pretty full. We checked out at 10:30 am and I guess we were the only ones left. Good cheap hotel.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2012

"run down but clean"
the room was a bit old, but it was spacious and clean. breakfast was ok.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"Little Rock stay"
The hotel was not in a safe location and was not very clean. I highly recommend that nobody stay here no matter the price.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Fox
I would never stay there again. I have never stayed in such a dark room in all my years of traveing. There was a dim light (not moveabe) on eac side of bed. We couldn't see to read or see the keyboard of the computer We asked for a lamp but they didn't have any. Glad it was just for one very long dark night
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
Faye
"US Round trip"
Nice place to stay. Bread and milk were missing for breakfast ans the girl at reception did nothing to solve this problem. An other traveller went to gas station and buy necessaries for his family.***Henri***
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2012

"Veldig bra"
Veldig bra til denne prisen. Det som trekker ned var en utrolig arrogant og mistenksom Resepsjonist. Aksepterte ikke at rommet var forhåndsbetalt via Hotels.com. Det var mitt problem vis a vis Hotels.com ga uttrykk for at han ikke var noe begeistret for Hotels.com. Bra frokost.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
2 night trip Jul 28, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

"Ok Hotel"
07/14/15 CelineJFL
I stayed at this hotel last year, paid a descent price, nothing too fancy, rooms were ok, comfy, cozy, clean, clean bathroom as well. I would most likely stay in this same hotel if I ever go back. If you are fancy type of people, probably not for yot.
"Well...."
07/14/15 Marlina66 Aubrey, Texas
$54 for a king, paid cash, hard core smoke smell, hallway carpet stained from one end to the other, room curtain stained up, down and all around, working A/C, chair for desk wonky, bathroom LOOKED clean but we always have shower shoes (flip flops), could hear occupants up above do the Cotton-eyed Joe all night (or at least that's what it sounded like) but no other noises, pool but wasn't open, we always have our own pillows, disinfectant wipes and Lysol, did not wake up itching or with bed-bug bites, parking lot well-lit and there were other surrounding hotels very close. Lots of pedestrians or wanderers. Fully packed car and belongings were still there in the morning. Good coffee and pastries for continental breakfast. DO NOT EAT AT THE TACO BELL that is very close by. Absolutely hideous service. People are rude around there. We take our chances most of the time and never look for 5-star hotels. We put up w/ some below-standard stuff and take our chances. If you're looking for way better then this isn't your cup of tea. But we were POOPED and we slept well and we were safe.
"Good value for travel"
06/22/15 Alan V Virginia
My really large room was a nice surprise. It wasn't fancy or made up with duvets and other frills. It was clean and everything worked. The night auditor was pleasant and friendly as was the lady at check out. I was driving through town and for a place to stay for a quick overnight, this was perfectly fine for me. I considered staying there again on the drive back home but decided to get farther along in my trip before stopping.
"Don't stay there"
04/12/15 ARNETT M
Room smelled like smoke. Our pillow cases were dirty. Rooms were very out dated and the place was nasty overall.The person at the front desk was not helpful at all. I would not recommend staying here.
"If the owner is any indication of the hotel, I'll pass..."
03/02/15 Gina V Stone Mountain, Georgia
Called to inquire about making a change to my reservation and ended up speaking with the owner, who preceded to tell me he'd rather I not stay at his hotel because I had the employee rate, he was completely rude. I'm so happy that I have the owners I do and that they value customer service. You never know what people are going through, he didn't know that I chose his hotel because of the reviews and I wanted my family to be comfortable at an affordable price. My father is having surgery and I'm already stressed enough, being treated that way certainly didn't help.
"A Good Choice"
11/12/14 TR3B-1962 Allentown, Pennsylvania
Although the road to the Inn was a bit "iffy", the room was nice, the breakfast was okay, and the wifi worked. The gentleman at the front desk was helpful in offering dining choices although we ended up going to a place just a bit further up the road. The price was more than fair for this somewhat hidden hotel.
"Not so great."
08/06/14 Oreo04 Fort Smith, Arkansas
First off when we checked in the hotel front desk was very rude not friendly at all. If you get reservations on line make sure you have the receipt to prove you have made reservations at all times. The room smelled like musty cigerette smoke. The sheets smelled musty. The bathroom barely had any toilet paper and when we asked for more we were told we shoulndnt use so much. The same with towels there were 5 of us staying in one room and we only had 3 towels and two hand towels. Asked for more towels and we never received them. One night the boss was yelling and cussing out the front desk lady. It was so loud we could hear it in our room from down the hall. Wouldn't recommend this hotel. The prices advertised were not the price we paid. We paid a lot more than advertised for the room.
"Hmmmmmmm"
03/17/14 threeqtees AUSTIN
We checked in- the place was clean. We didn't end up staying the night because there were a lot of cars in the parking lot with people hanging out in them, it made us very uncomfortable. People should not be hanging out in the parking lot of a hotel for hours on end.
"Such a bad neighborhood"
12/30/13 barbareebarb
There are several motels in a small area with fast food close enough to walk to. Our room was clean. Sheets really thin. No comfortable chairs but table &chairs in a corner. My husband was accosted by a prostitute when he went to the KFC. The manager "made an exception" by giving us a first floor room and complained about our dogs even though the sign outside said pets welcome. The receptionist was sweet but always on the phone. Continental breakfast very skimpy but the price was right. We won't stay there again.
"Friendly Staff, Clean Room"
11/11/13 B_M_Trahan Sulphur, Louisiana
Checked in very late, Front Desk was pleasant and friendly. The room was clean and the linen was fresh. Breakfast was pastries and cereal. The area seemed safe for travelers. We left a large amount of things in the back of our truck and had no issues.