All hotels in Seebe, Alberta, Canada
888 Nakoda Way, Seebe, AB, T0L1N0, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice pool, large room, spotty and slow wifi."
Indoor pool with water slide. large room with comfortable beds. spotty and slow wifi.
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Hoi Yan
"Great Service. Great Value"
Great service. Above and beyond. Hotel manager was very gracious to me and my son on a father son trip. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Close to nakiska"
Booked a 2 queen bed mountain view rm. Room wasn't cleaned at all! They "upgraded" us to a suite. Car park view and X1 king bed x1 pull out sofa. Not ideal for the 4 of us. Pillows were awful! Breakfast was good -staff there were fantastic! Pool and water slide were good.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Coudl Be Great,,,But Some Work To Do"
Would have been excellent on all levels but for one thing: very little staff help or service. I don't really need a concierge, but it would have been nice to have a least someone to welcome s or help at the door. This seemed to be how the hotel worked . Your on your own from the minute you arrive til checkout.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Jeffery
"Recommendable family destination with reservation"
My feeling about staying here was somewhat mixed. Room was (overall) clean and spacious, about ideal for family travelers. The hotel building was well built, and air conditioning is excellent. All the staffs that we could meet were working hard and were very kind. We had breakfast buffet and dinner special -- both food were very nice and reasonably priced. Some critical details, however, were somewhat insufficient. For example, the room service put only one towel when we checked in and did not empty trashcans on the second day. Water in swimming pool was cold and no towels existed when we were there. The place might have been short-staffed at night -- the reception lady worked very hard in professional manner, but she simply couldn't meet everyone's requests especially when the room conditions were somewhat flawed. Overall, I would recommend the hotel for the price/quality balance, but - given the excellence of the facility - I could easily see a greater reputation that would have been achieved. The hotel is somewhat recommendable as is, but certainly can be better.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"spend extra money"
in the middle of nowhere, no wash clothes or hand towels for our 3 day stay, no shampoo, we did have conditioner ,we had to ask front desk for Kleenex replacement.overall just a bad experience for our 3 day stay . next time we will stay closer to all the action
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
steve carter
I would not stay at this hotel again. I had requested a non smoking room but they only offered smoking room and couldn't even find a deodorize to help remove the smell of smoke from the room. Initially, they give me a room that had cage rattle butts, used wine glasses, dirty bathroom and unmade bed.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Very clean quiet and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff, with a casino, restaurant and lounge on site. They offer a free continental breakfast or a discount on the breakfast buffet, for guests. It's close to Banff and Cochrane. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Nice hotel for its price."
Spacious and overall clean. However, toilet was not cleaned well. Brown stain can be seen.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Nina
"Acceptable"
We were looking for a hotel between Calgary and Banff. Room was acceptable. Breakfast was OK
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Ed
"Nice hotel/casino"
Stoney nakoda was a great place to stay rooms were clean,spacious and staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was really good. Facilities were good well maintained
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
brenda
"Hotel just off A-1 highway"
This hotel is just off the A-1 highway--all by itself. The nearest town is miles away so you need to plan on eating on site. Restaurant had a good selection of menu items and the included breakfast had a good selection.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Great value for the money. Casino is a plus but don't expect anything large or fancy as it is small. Good as an alternative stay in Banff or Canmore as those hotels can be expensive and the location is only about 20-30 min. away from Banff.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
KA
"FANTABULOUS"
STAY WAS VERY COMFORTING AND RELAXING.. WAS INFORMED OF A STAGETTE AND YOUR STAFF WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND MADE SURE WE HAD A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP AWAY FROM THE NOISE. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT STAY SHALL RETURN SOON
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
"Cheap hotel a liitle way from Banff."
The casino is hidden and out of the way which was good because we are not gamblers. Clean rooms. My only complaint was the wi-fi was not good.
Other trip Sep 13, 2012

"Nice and quiet"
Did not really use sny of the facilities there. Only stayed there to rest and sleep. Had no issues with any in room services. The front desk was very friendly.
2 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
Jatinder
The location is a bit far away from Banff (about 25 minutes drive). It is still a good choice in term of the price comparing the hotels at the heart of Banff. The room condition is good. It is clean and well kept. The size of room is big. The bedding is very comfortable
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Karina
"Nice and economical"
The room was nice and the breakfast great. Great value.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Nico
Overall very good, would stay agian. I was a little worried about vehicle as i thought the casino would draw unwanted elements, but all was good, no problems.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Vern
"Excellent hotel!"
Staying overnight for Canada day. Hotel room was clean minus a pink stain on the carpet. The sink drained slow but didnt effect my stay in any way.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Dont Miss this Terrific Hotel"
The Dining room had terrific diversfied menu , the native Indians that gave us a service were embracing & polite .
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Our 8th art camp based here, Its hard to find a better location for plein air painting in the world. The hotel staff is tremendously accommodating. Food service is a tad slow but the serving staff are wonderful. The next camp is already booked.
5 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Virginia
Good by poor bar service
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
ERNIE
"Attending Workshop"
The meals in the restaurant were great. We liked the food and the service for those attending the workshop was well done. The housekeeping staff needs some improvement. The used towels were removed, however, the staff did not leave us any new towels throughout our three night stay. The entire room could also have used dusting as there was a thin layer of dust on all the furniture. We loved the mountain view side of the resort.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Lynne
"Nice drive from Calgary. It was OK."
The stay was good but the security guard was nasty...more like an prison. The girls at the front desk were perfect. The food was good.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Nice two day break"
Everything was as expected ,the room was great and clean.Breakfast could have been better but okay.
2 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Art
"Stony nakoda"
The service wasn't good at all. Went to the casino and could hardly get a drink. The food was ok in the restaraunt.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Weekday Awesomeness"
We happened to land here mid week. It was much quieter than the usual week ends. I cannot tell you how awesome the restaurant is. The food is amazing. The Pool was warm and clean. The waterslide was great. The hot tub perfect with a fantastic view of the mountains. The Casino was great fun.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Marsdengal
"Great hotel but not good for non smokers"
We had a great time. The staff was great and we enjoyed our steak and lobster supper. However the lounge was full of smokers and it was very uncomfortable to be there as a group of 4 ladies.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Terrible hotel in the middle of no where"
I would not stay here again or would I recommend this hotel to anyone. The front desk personal looked and acted like they didn't care. The hotel room was dirty, the curtains were wrinkled and needed to be hemmed, the bedding was dingy white making you wonder if it was clean, the furniture was beat up and chipped, the TV cords were just bundled up[ on the stand( it looked messy), the closet door did not work and the handle was not there. It did not look like the advertised room. Will never stay there again. The bed and pillows were even uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Cheryl
"Very convienient location."
Nice place. We've stayed there before. Nice pool and hot tub, casino is well kept and professional. It was not busy at all, which kind of took away from the exciting casino experience. I'll come back for sure.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
dave
Unfriendly ladies at cash counter in casino. Rooms surface cleaned. Dirty mirrors , chairs & ledges have cup rings .
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Rooms surface cleaned. Animal hair all over chairs, glass rings on shelf & mirrors filthy
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Good Food, Noisy pipes & sparse amenities."
The buffet food and prices were great value and quality. The pool services were also enjoyed by our family. The room (mtnn view) had nice high ceilings & comfortable beds. But the noise of pipes was the noisiest of any hotel. Toilet flushing& shower noise was typical, but after flush/run water, pipes would loudly bang every 2 sec for 3 min. Rm did not have amenities listed; a hair dryer and an iPod docking station. We were told Rm 179 was the one room that didn't have a hair dryer, but with three people with long hair heading out to the ski hill, it didn't make it pleasant. Calling front desk to request one meant being on hold for 20 min, and finally finding housekeeping in hall for one. No hangers and only 2 pillows per bed, which is uncommon typically, to keep littles from rolling out of bed. I would stay again but check amenities & request a diff rm. Had asked for quiet room @booking, yet by swimming pool, so we had to listen to people yelling and running down the hall until 10 pm.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Good hotel"
Very good hotel Excellent service
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Aldo
"Not suprised"
Not the shape it should be in for the age of the hotel. It could be one of the best in the area, great location
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Good value for money, close to the ski hill."
Great service and excellent breakfast. Pool was perfect for the kids.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Ski trip 2014"
We went skiing so we needed a good hot tub and great food ! We got them both! And because I had six kids with me I was glad it was affordable :) thankyou
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Murray
"Nice Place to Stay and Play"
The room was large and clean and the staff were attentive and efficient. I will book a room again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Big
"Great food and very lean room."
We came for a weekend get away and had just that... The location of the hotel was perfect cause we got to go to Canmore and Banff...
nancy
"it was good to stay in a none smoking room...."
my stay with the Stony Nakota Resort/Casino was warm and pleasant, The breakfast menue needs to be reviewed as it the same old same old every time I come.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"good value but smoking facility!"
This was this first time staying at this hotel. My biggest complaint was there was smoking allowed in the Casino. I prefer non smoking facilities(as most are this in Alberta) so that reason alone I wouldn't return.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Sandra
beds are good the rest leaves a lot to be desired
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
s smith
"cOMFORTABLE, CLEAN AND FRIENDLY HELFUL STAFF"
We were in the area for a family wedding. The hotel staff went out of their way to give us a room early so that we could change and freshen up before the wedding. The servers at breakfast the next day were friendly and personable. The room was clean and comfortable. It also contained a microwave and mini-fridge which was convenient. It was quiet so a good night's sleep was easy to come by. Located close to many trails and other attractions. Enjoyed our stay!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
country guy
"Not bad for one night."
Room was nice and clean, but noisy. It was clean, but showing signs of wear (towel rack was falling off the wall, shower floor was stained, carpet was bubbling,ect). Breakfast was good; would not be work paying the extra charge for "hot" food. Soggy hashbrowns, and rubbery bacon. Overall, it was a fine place to stay for one night along a roadtrip (which we were doing) but I wouldn't want to make it my main stop. It's in the middle of nowhere!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Just OK"
Pros: The facilities are not bad and the rooms are actually very comfortable. Convenient location exactly between Banff and Calgary. Cons: My room was not very clean. Dust everywhere. Had to call front desk several times only to get toiletries. This hotel definitely needs more staff.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Middle of nowhere"
Pros *Rooms are big *Casino Cons *Bed was deforming *Middle of Nowhere *A bit pricey
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Hek
"Amazingly rude check-in staff"
Warning!! Not Expedia friendly. I had booked 2 rooms and when I arrived they showed only 1 room booked. Lucky I had a print off of my reservation/receipt. Once I showed it the response was "Oh you booked with Expedia". I was then informed I was lucky because they had one room left. Not a room with 2 beds like I had purchased but with only 1 bed. Wondering if i could have done something to avoid such a mistake her response was "I could have booked direct with them, then there would not have been a mistake". I asked how she thought this mistake could have happened, she rudely replied "I'm giving you a room!!"...but not the kind of room like I had reserved or paid for. I was treated rudely and made to feel that it was my fault that an error had occurred, an error that I had no had in.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Ernest
"Nakoda resort hotel"
Spent two nights there, The advertised address in Seebe is incorrect. Room is nice, big and clean. but due to staff shortage, room not made up the next day! Free Internet service virtually not available from my room.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Good Value for the Cost"
Was originally disappointed when after a day of driving our room wasn't ready when we arrived between 5:30 - 6:00. Was told to check back in an hour. The front desk staff was very accommodating and did take care of us after this. Very happy with how they treated us. They went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. Thanks to everyone there.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014