All hotels in Seebe, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here888 Nakoda Way, Seebe, AB, T0L1N0, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great casino stopover"
Staff were very friendly, food was very good,. Have already told friends to try it. Colleen, my daughter in law gave it to myself and her Mom for a gift. We will definitely be cominng back.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Barb
"Nice scenery, average experience."
At check-in neither of the 2 clerks could locate my reservation. They concluded that I did not have a booking. I then handed them my Expedia confirmation which, thankfully, I had printed. Then they tried to tell me that my booking had been cancelled by showing me a piece of paper which read that Expedia had cancelled my reservation of Feb 14/14. I agreed that I had cancelled that reservation & noted that we are now in April! The clerks did eventually locate my reservation but totally ignored my half-serious request for a free upgrade due to the inconvenience that was caused. I then proceeded to our room & found that it was as far away from the casino as possible, & next to the pool & fitness room. I was not happy.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Keith
"Great location to Kananaskis, Canmore & Banff"
The hotel was nice, but needs repairs, hot tub was out of order, treadmill was out of order, restaurant was understaffed, I couldn't get through to the front desk for room repairs and our screen was half out.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
wilrob
The hotel lobby was clean when we arrived. The room was big and the pool/hot tub acceptable. But the next day, the lobby was messy. Some people had left garbage around. I guess the front desk employees don't pick it up. They must leave it for the cleaners. That kinda made me not happy. Then the following morning when we got into the hot tub it was cool and the water felt scummy. I'm not sure if they turned it off at night, or the line was clogged. But I couldn't stay in it. The buffet supper was acceptable. The buffet breakfast was acceptable. I would stay here again. The kids had lots of fun and that's why we went.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
N
"Fun getaway"
We enjoyed the stay as well as the celebration for the Gold Hockey Game with Canada and the closing ceremonies.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
Darcy Burton
"Decent place"
Had a late night check-in, everyone was very pleasant and breakfast staff was top notch.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Kat
"Very nice weekend away."
Nice hotel very close to kananaskis country without the steep price tag in the park. Beds are super comfy and the complimentary breakfast was very fine. Pool area is very nice - large and very clean. Also a quick trip to Canmore. Will definitely be returning.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
moira
"Just average"
Thr room was clean, as was the pool area. The food was acceptable; the evening buffet was alright, the staff manning the food bar were not very polite. The free continental breakfast was average. The front desk staff were reasonably friendly. As we arrived there were some shady looking characters hanging around the lobby and someone sleeping in a chair. I paid 98 bucks for the night so not a bad value close to the ski hill. This place has potential but clearly it is lacking polish and attention to details. There was an obvious absence of management types keeping any eye on things.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Room are very nice except services"
Room are very nice and beds are very comfortable, but service is just disappointing. They are late cleaning up my room till I called and it was 5:00pm. Service at the restaurant is not as good as expected.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Hiker/Skiier
Was pleased with the stay. There was a little confusion at check in but was all sorted out. Didn't get a mountain view which I had selected. Beds are great. Bigger than average hotel bathrooms. Good food. Won money at the casino! I would stay here again. Its a good location its right off the major highway.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Mimi
"Needs repair!"
The rooms were in terrible repair. Our thermostat was broken, the friends that came with us TV was falling off the wall and didn't even work. The hot tub was cold. When we mentioned our complaints they were brushed off as no big deal.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Stacey
"Perfect getaway"
This was a perfect getaway for myself and my girlfriend. The room was very nice and clean, the food was fantastic,the atmosphere friendly and the location was awesome. I have already recommended the hotel to my friends and co workers. We will be back for sure!
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Close to ski hill but noisy"
Don't stay on the 1st floor! The ceiling is really high and everything echoes. Pool and Sky Lounge are on this floor so constant noise in hall ( kids running up and down hallway). The plumbing is also very loud, could hear every time people above us flushed or showered. Staff was ok, not very knowledgable. Buffets offered were a decent price. All food is frozen not fresh so pretty bland. Close to ski hill and clean.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
trish
Friendly employees, excellent service, clean and comfortable rooms, pool, and restaurant. I did not use the casino but looks beautiful. I spent a good time there with family. Location is not the best, you have to drive half an hour to get Banff town.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
Jorge Sabogal
"Nice big room, clean and quite"
Only thing I didn't like was the kids in the pool all under 12 and no adult supervision.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Sandi
I've enjoyed our stay Close to home and other places to see. The gambling was- nice bonus where we didn't have to drive. The breakfast girl was the best. Servers didn't come often in casino and the drink prices were 5.50 for on server and 6.00 for the other. The second night the bartenders actually acknowledged us standing at the bar.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Rhonda king
"Read if you are a Gambler!"
My wife and I like to gamble so after dinner we played blackjack. I am known to bet a bit bigger than most (sometimes to my Wife's dismay) so naturally, as often occurs in Vegas, the pit boss said he would comp our stay. The problem is that if you book online at a site like this you cannot get comps for your room charge. If you are a gambler remember to book directly at the hotel so your night is free. The hotel did cover our dinner and breakfast which was nice. They also would have covered the room charge I would have booked with them directly as opposed to booking through any site.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Todd
"family Outing"
It was an okay hotel for a Family. the only thing was the second hand smoke was bad.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
cycwonderwoman
"no comment"
Arrived @ 7.00 pm and wanted a lite meal ,found the cafe closed ,other choises were the buffet or the bar which unacceptable , ended-up having a poor meal at the bar, will probably never return to this hotel.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
al
Really good...had a blast....can't beat the mountains...would definitely go again.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013
Marci
"Get together"
We had a great time. The room was clean but I wanted more pillows. Usually in some hotels there were 3 or 4 pillows in each bed but they have only two. Breakfast was okay.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Manal
The stay was very good. Staff very friendly, and food was excellent. The only down side to the whole thing is the length of time they keep the " deposit" after one checks out. I had prepaid through Hotels.com, yet was pre-authorized 200.00 on my credit card. After 3 days I am still waiting to see the authorization removed in order that the monies are once more available to me.
2 night family trip Sep 22, 2013
"Nice clean, large rooms."
It was great, had a swim, went to the casino ate dinner and breakfast all good.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
didnt get smoking room as I requested when I reserved//lamps in room didnt work, phoned twice about it, still no working lamp//waited for supper over an hour on 3 occasions// many native children hanging about the lobby from afternoon until late at night -very un professional.
4 night trip Sep 15, 2013
m gray
"Far away from every thing"
Smok is every were.Room were not clean. Tv was not mounted
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Gurmit
"Wasn't amazing but still not a bad stay."
A lot of the staff didn't really seem to want to be there... but there were definitely a couple that shone through. All in all a pleasant experience and I'd stay there again.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
j
"very disappointed"
It is my second stay at this hotel and my last one. The first time i stayed there in December 2011, the service, food, condition was excellent, the second time was in September 2013, and was a great shock to me. The room was dirty, the hotel staff was indifferent, they switched off the wireless internet saying that smth went wrong and they couldn' t fix it for two days, it did not work when i was leaving, and my son was supposed to do very important assignments. So overall food was awful, the canteen was dirty.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"A NICE CASINO BUT VERY ISOLATED"
It's a nice hotel and a nice casino. The sports lounge is especially nice. I do not, however, recommend that you make the Stoney Nakoda an overnight stop. This is because it is in the middle of a field all by itself. There is no gas station nearby, no convenience store across the street, no fast food restaurant around the corner. There is nothing there except for the Stoney Nakoda Casino. Do plan on dropping by for a couple of hours one evening to try your luck in the casino but stay at one of the hotels in Canmore which is only about 15 minutes away by car.
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2013
Roger G.
Enjoyed our stay this weekend. We will deffinitely be back!
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2013
Des
"Very nice hotel,close to Canmorer and Banff"
Very nice room,quiet,clan and large. Restaurent had great food at reasonable prices
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Nice has casino facility"
Decent rate with casino facility & ok choice with continental breakfast except no hot item at all.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Sheryl
"Great room, great price."
Good alternative to staying in Canmore. Only 20 minutes away and the price was very reasonable. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Value for money"
The beds were incredibly comfortable and the rooms very quiet. The complimentary breakfast was well presented with lots of choice.Unfortunately the restaurant service was very slack the night we had a meal and the food ordinary.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
NZ
"Recommended"
The room is big and the ceiling is high. Air condition is less noisy. Bath, Towels and sheets are clean. Location is okay if you don't mind driving for 30 min from Banff.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"it's a good place"
It's about 30 minutes from Banff. If you don't mind the distance, it's a good place.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Pete
"Good hotel near Canmore"
The night front desk manager was very helpful. He moved us to a better room (cleaner and quieter). Pros: continental buffet breakfast, large rooms, nice view, friendly employees Cons: the building and rooms is a little old and need some renovation.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Gambled with Location & Lost"
Room & Rate were O.K., but it's just a little to far out of Banff & Canmore.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Will
it isok
2 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good for travellers w/o children."
The beds were nice and comfortable. Found dust on furniture. The shower was not strong enough. The room was spacious.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"bad"
food is bad, not coming back..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Pool/water slide not great for small children"
We chose this hotel (and this route home) based on the fact that this hotel had a water slide. I have two small children and the pool was a bit of a disappointment. The shallow end was 3' 5". My oldest son is 3' 7". The water slide let out into an area that was 4' 5". My youngest son couldn't swim at all (because the boiler was broken and the water was too cold neither of us wanted to go in). My oldest swam with a life jacket, so that was ok, but if I hadn't happened to have the life jacket, it would have been a problem. Also, because of the boiler problem, the hot tub was closed. The pool room was very bright and clean, though, so that was nice. The room was very comfortable and had incredibly high ceilings. The bathroom was spacious. The free breakfast was pretty standard and we found that we were full enough that we didn't have to pay for the hot breakfast. The grounds weren't as well tended as I would expect for a hotel, but it didn't really bother me. I did find that in the morning there were a fair number of beer bottles lying around. Overall, the price was fairly good given the hotels a few miles farther down the road were astronomical, and I paid the same amount in a different city for an older hotel with no breakfast. I would recommend this hotel, but not if you're only going for the water slide.
Rylee
"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"
The staff was very nice and courteous. They were very understanding and willing to help out.
"nice area"
The rooms are nice but the casino stinks of guys smoking big fat cigars, why are stinky cigars and pipes allowed in a casino????? Also , the service in the restaurant is about as bad as I've seen any where, we had the continental breakfast and we had s heck of a time finding or getting cutlery or serviettes. Don't believe we'll ever stay there again. Ron & Louise
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Ron & Louise
"great place to stay for a rest!"
great affordable option close to banff if places in banff and canmore are booked or too expensive room and bed were clean service was abit slow when requested for extra towels had a room with twin beds and 4 guest total comfortable with a great view of the mountains from the window breakfast was your typical cheap hotel continental food where you serve yourself i personally wouldnt pay for it but it was given for free when i booked overall pleasant stay to sleep/shower/rest would stay again if i come down to the mountains
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
KenZS
"not good"
hotel looks good on the outside but poorly run. only 1/2 the staff know what they are doing, room missing remote, light bulbs, phone, lock, etc. nothing resolved. pool messy, buffet empty. only stayed there because close to campgrounds and wanted a shower. even that was disappointing.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Nice quiet room awesome beds! It was a shame the pools heater was down so my kids could not use it. It was ice cold. As usual awesome sleep and getaway. Only downside was pool.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Not worth the trip"
The rooms in this hotel are far enough away from the casino that there we were not disturbed by noise from the casino. However, the walls and ceilings are paper thin and we could hear everything in the room above us and in the halls. Every time the room above us flushed their toilet, it was very noisy, and since the toilet was being flushed many times an hour throughout the night, it must have been the sewage from other rooms we were hearing, as well. The main foyer and public areas of this hotel are attractive and clean, however the hallways are narrow and the rooms are plain with no artwork or colour on the walls. The bathroom floor needed sweeping when we got there and we noticed the same debris on the floor the second evening when we returned, even after staff had been in the room to make the bed and leave clean towels. Most of the staff were helpful and friendly, but one woman at the front desk when we checked out ignored us standing right in front of her and helped a walk up customer, then continued to ignore us after that until we said something. The breakfast was decent, but there were no vegetarian or gluten free options on the menu. We would not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Joylene
Checked in at 5pm was told Short staffed room wasn't ready but got upgraded..Tv had no remote when asked for one he never rerurned..pool was not working ( heater) so cold water. Ate at the restaurant for supper which was good but out of Caesar salad.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
"Great place to stay at a great price!"
Very impressed with this hotel. The food in the restaurant was great. Besides losing some money in the Casino ... we very much enjoyed our stay and will book there again
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Deb
"Casino Near Good Food and Hikes"
Enjoy the Buffets and the nice service. Avoid gambling! Hike in the Kananaskis Mountains!
Other trip Aug 3, 2013