All hotels in Seebe, Alberta, Canada

Room is all right
    Service is adequate
    Bad internet service

"Great Experience"
The stay was wonderful , small casino but great time, nice workout facilities, easy off and on highway
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"The way they offer the breakfast must be changed"
The hotel is nice ,clean and comfortable...at Expedia they mentioned breakfast is included but in fact I faced the most strange way off treating the gust , after you get in the restraint the wetters Shaw you what you can eat and what you shouldn't because as a hotel resident you can eat the clod thing but if you want the hot things you have to pay extra !!!! Why the hotel didn't add these 8 dollars or more to the room price
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Great Price"
Good price, needs some updating and cleaning in the hallways of the hotel.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
jim
"Nice place to stay as a gateway to Kananaskis"
We stayed here one night as a mid-point between Banff and Calgary. Calgary hotels were just too expensive. We also planned a side trip to Kananaskis the next morning, so this location was perfect, and the price reasonable. Continental breakfast was included, and you can also buy hot breakfast items.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Arina
Horrible lighting but very large room. The bed feels good. The lottery ticket which I get when u check in, that was fun
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
"Close to Banff"
I was very happy & pleased with the hotel/facilities. Rooms were very nice, clean & comfortable. Breakfast was great.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
beverly
"Great view from the king mountain room"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very clean and quiet.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
robyn
"Very nice, clean"
Room was confortable, clean, ckose to banff, staff were great
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
beverly
"Good facilities, questionable service"
This hotel is at a convenient turn off from the main highway. There is not much else around. It has been built to a good standard with all the conveniences one might expect. However, the service provided by the staff is lacking. When we checked in, our room did not have electricity and a staff member spent a long time trying to figure out where the fuse box was unsuccessfully while we waited in limbo. Eventually, we were moved to another room late at night which was inconvenient. Breakfast was a very basic buffet with just a small range of cereal, breads and pastries. There did not appear to be any service or anyone to explain what was going on when we arrived. Some people seemed to have large cooked breakfasts - we were unsure if they had paid extra or knew something or someone we didn't!
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"Our stay in Kananaskas"
We enjoyed our stay. The noise level from the bathrooms from all around, however was quite annoying.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Kananaskis country, AB."
The price is reasonable. The breakfast is not bad if you don't have time in an restaurant.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Wei
"Nice hotel and great price!"
Fun slide for the kids....water a little chilly for adults. A lot of driving when staying 2 nights, back and forth to Banff and Lake Louise, and Lake Minniwanka. Nice choices for continental breakfast, distance from main attractions......almost , with two queen beds....... basic hotel room. Great prices....
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Casey
Nice facility and clean room. Enjoyed the casino, restaurant, and continental breakfast. Would gladly stay here again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great Hotel !!! Best breakfast in Canada"
Amazing 3 days at the hotel, hotel and rooms are clean, pool is great for kids,breakfast is AMAZING. The only bad experience was the Wi-Fi, was VERY SLOW.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
Nice hotel. We had a good view of the mountains, which we loved. Casino was nice, however, we didn't like the fact that they allowed smoking. The buffet was just ok. Food was mostly cold and not really fresh.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Angele
"comfortable"
The room and rate are good, but restaurant service is very slow. Waitress only came by 1 time to give us glasses for our drinks after 20 mins and after we got our food from the buffet. Luckily, the manager was there to help serve us. And when it time to get our change back from the bill, it took so long. Overall, it was a bad service.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Noella
Was way above our expectations Breakfast which is included was great and the staff were so polite
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
jap
Good experience. It was a nice hotel. Great! !! Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Great view from the hotel and the facilities is well maintained. Hotel staff is friendly.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Hotel staff is very helpful. She is very nice to tell us where the Gas station is. Room service is good. Towel and bed sheets are very clean. Hotel location is very easy to find, close to high way and close to Banf. Breakfast is free and hotel staff provide very good service is the café.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Big rooms, nice view"
Family vacation, but the bathroom door had blood on it. Not cleaned. .other than that it was great
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
When driving up to the Hotel, it didn't look like much, but we were pleasantly surprised when we got inside. Nice decor, great restaurant, lounge & casino. Room was large & spacious. I would say not a great place to bring kids for any length of time as there's not a lot for them to do outside of going to Banff, Canmore or Calgary. Either of which are at least 1/2 hr. away. Otherwise, have fun & win some $$$$!
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Sheila
"Good Value"
I was satisfied with our stay; I wish they didn't permit smoking in the casino restaurant.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
We were quite happy with our stay, but the only problem was the front desk service was sub-par. At one point we waited over 10 minutes and still no one came to the front desk. Another time the front desk staff were more interested in talking to each other while we waited for service.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Passing through"
Nice big room to stay overnight with fridge and microwave. One elevator out of service
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good price, decent location"
For a family getaway in the mountains. Was close to Banff and Canmore which was ideal. Great price for the location. The hot breakfast was not worth the extra $8 I paid including the $6.00 voucher. I should have just went with the regular continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Crystal
"we were there for only three hours,"
not recommend this hotel for any body , far away from every thing.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
ted
Good stay, free breadfest, good price............……..…
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Good location close to our horseback riding"
We choose this hotel as it was close to Rafters 6 where we enjoyed 2 days of horseback riding. I was concerned about it being a casino hotel as I had my young daughter with me. There was nothing to worry about. The room was very clean and fresh and quiet. We ate in the restaurant and food tasted great. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
tracy
"Nice and quiet"
Did not really use sny of the facilities there. Only stayed there to rest and sleep. Had no issues with any in room services. The front desk was very friendly.
2 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
Jatinder
"Nice place,needs more staff."
The staff was friendly and very pleasant to deal with, the check in/out desk needed more staff always people waiting, it's a georgeous hotel that's short staffed, the cleanliness could be improved upon, again they just need more people working. Will possibly try again in future to see if it's changed, pool chemicals seemed to be lacking as well.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
cathyg
"Resort needs more staff"
Our room was not cleaned the second day and the third day they were just getting to our room at 6pm. No staff in the dining room and staff said 3 had booked off. Food in the pub area good and reasonable.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Elaine
"Very attractive decorations located in the lobby."
It had plenty of space to move around and I could explore the facilities much more freely. I felt it catered to my needs exceptionally. Perfect place to hang out and party. I wasn't fond of the workers and trades drifting around outside the front entrance parking and the ground floor lobby. It made the place look like a construction site. If you consider resolving that I'm sure the hotel/casino will start generating the energy you looking for
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
march
The location is a bit far away from Banff (about 25 minutes drive). It is still a good choice in term of the price comparing the hotels at the heart of Banff. The room condition is good. It is clean and well kept. The size of room is big. The bedding is very comfortable
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Karina
"Somewhat disappointed"
Staying one night was ok. We booked two rooms, requesting rooms together and quiet locations. Unfortunately we were not accommodated. The front desk clerk who was checking us in, abruptly told us that all the nonsmoking rooms were booked and she couldn't change rooms for us. Our room was in the hallway that led to the pool area, I wouldn't recommend this location, noisey people coming and going. One more note, I found our bathroom to be dirty.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Kerrie
"Nice hotel near Banff"
Overall very good stay at this hotel. Breakfast has excellent choices. Staff very friendly and helpful. I will recommend and come back for sure .
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Liza
"A solid 3.5 star with 5 star service!"
The staff was absolutely fantastic, so helpful and kind. Leno the manager is a great guy and helped us to plan what to do in the area. I will return to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Catherine
"Second stay there and will stay there again"
Rooms are clean and large. Continental breakfast is good. But most of all you can't beat the price! Best price around.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Close to Heli Tours"
The only bonus is walking distance to Heli Tours, 20 minute drive to Canmore. Nothing else close by.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Nice and economical"
The room was nice and the breakfast great. Great value.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Nico
Overall very good, would stay agian. I was a little worried about vehicle as i thought the casino would draw unwanted elements, but all was good, no problems.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Vern
"Passable if you need to be in the specific area."
The room was decent - comfy, firm bed; reasonable amenities, decent food. The lounge was not bad, however aside from the bartender and one waitress the rest of the staff was mediocre at best and borderline useless at worst. I'm not generally critical, but I do expect that something as simple as ordering an omlette should not take 3 returns to confirm "what was your order again?". When it comes out 40 minutes later, trying to hand it to me when my hands are full while I'm getting my own coffee (that I also asked for 45 minutes ago) is bad form. Just put it on the damned table. If there were more than 5 other people in the restaurant, I could understand a bit of delay, but that wasn't the case. Also, the parking is a bit wonky. The entrance area I'm front is all "fire lane" - I was essentially told to move by someone watering the flowers, despite other vehicles being parked there for my entire stay.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Excellent hotel!"
Staying overnight for Canada day. Hotel room was clean minus a pink stain on the carpet. The sink drained slow but didnt effect my stay in any way.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Nice clean Hotel close to golfing"
Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean rooms. Excellent food. Enjoyed the fact that there is shuttle service to Canmore and Banff.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Barb
"Dont Miss this Terrific Hotel"
The Dining room had terrific diversfied menu , the native Indians that gave us a service were embracing & polite .
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Our 8th art camp based here, Its hard to find a better location for plein air painting in the world. The hotel staff is tremendously accommodating. Food service is a tad slow but the serving staff are wonderful. The next camp is already booked.
5 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Virginia
Good by poor bar service
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
ERNIE
"Attending Workshop"
The meals in the restaurant were great. We liked the food and the service for those attending the workshop was well done. The housekeeping staff needs some improvement. The used towels were removed, however, the staff did not leave us any new towels throughout our three night stay. The entire room could also have used dusting as there was a thin layer of dust on all the furniture. We loved the mountain view side of the resort.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Lynne
"Nice drive from Calgary. It was OK."
The stay was good but the security guard was nasty...more like an prison. The girls at the front desk were perfect. The food was good.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Clean good price....no complaints"
Just stopped here on our way to a further destination. Staff was good room clean and quiet!!
Other trip Jun 7, 2015