All hotels in Seebe, Alberta, Canada

"great resort"
excellent
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Rusty
"Great hotel facilities and comfortable rooms"
5 star buffet breakfast and the hotel was also above average.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Bad experience"
When we arrived they sent us to our room but it was not ready, so we went to Casino for about 3 hrs, went and had supper the buffet was very good. Went back to Casino, left there around 11.00 pm went to the bar to order food, waited about 40 mins or more I had to ask where our food was. Well finally got food went to room around 12.15 and the room still was not ready, the food was cold. This was just a terrible experience . My husband and I were looking for a great time together, We had to spend our time away from the room which we really just wanted to relax . I tried to call them and no response I will try one more time.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Stoney Nakoda keep up your hotel"
We've stayed her several times and were noticing a lot of damage that just never gets fixed. Holes in walls ect. Our tv was not even on the wall it was just sitting on the stand facing upwards. We hung it ourselves. The toilet seat almost falls off every time you sit down. And our maid service was pointless. They barely made the bed and there was actually a piece of toilet paper in the middle of our room after it was clean.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Leah
"Lots of fun"
Took my husband to get away from rat race. Had an excellent time and lots of fun in the casino.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Laurie
"Ewwww"
No clock big stain in carpet shower discusting. Bedding was ok pillows nasty. The only good thing was the buffet.The hotel looked like it was 60 even tho it was only 6 yrs old.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Fun place to play some poker and slots"
Staff was super friendly, but the cleanliness of the hotel was horrible, First impressions.... Lobby was filthy when we checked in. Didn't get any better when we got to the elevators then to our room. A few mix ups when we checked in. they only had us booked for one night when we had booked and paid for 2. Good thing we brought our confirmation print out. We were also told we would have to pay extra for the room originally booked and expected. We took what was offered though and had a good time at their casino. we will go back though just with lower expectations
Other trip May 12, 2014
Colleen
Very good overall great location food was great not so lucky in the casino good place to stop and spend a night
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Kevin McCarthy
"HORRIBLE!!!!!"
It was Terrible from the moment we walked in! The customer service was bad. I had booked 2 rooms through expedia And when they were on different floors, I asked if we could be closer as we were all together. I was told it was fully booked and because we booked through expedia, they wouldn't change it. A few hours later, a couple walked in while I was waiting to get another key and they were given the room next to my parents even though I was told that they were fully booked and the couple didn't have reservations. The room was filthy; hair on my pillow, sheets that didn't fit the bed, food on the floor because they hadn't been vacuumed, broken toilet seat, holes in the wall and mould in the shower. The restaurants were not very good. At dinner they were out of the first two appetizers we picked. At breakfast the waitress took my fathers order three different times and he ended up with something else all together and my mothers was inedible. To sum it all up, we had a horrible experience and would not recommend this hotel to anyone! :)
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Rooms were clean, the staff was pleasant and helpful. We did find the room somewhat noisy as we could hear people above us and across the hall.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Great casino stopover"
Staff were very friendly, food was very good,. Have already told friends to try it. Colleen, my daughter in law gave it to myself and her Mom for a gift. We will definitely be cominng back.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Barb
"Nice scenery, average experience."
At check-in neither of the 2 clerks could locate my reservation. They concluded that I did not have a booking. I then handed them my Expedia confirmation which, thankfully, I had printed. Then they tried to tell me that my booking had been cancelled by showing me a piece of paper which read that Expedia had cancelled my reservation of Feb 14/14. I agreed that I had cancelled that reservation & noted that we are now in April! The clerks did eventually locate my reservation but totally ignored my half-serious request for a free upgrade due to the inconvenience that was caused. I then proceeded to our room & found that it was as far away from the casino as possible, & next to the pool & fitness room. I was not happy.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Keith
"Great location to Kananaskis, Canmore & Banff"
The hotel was nice, but needs repairs, hot tub was out of order, treadmill was out of order, restaurant was understaffed, I couldn't get through to the front desk for room repairs and our screen was half out.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
wilrob
The hotel lobby was clean when we arrived. The room was big and the pool/hot tub acceptable. But the next day, the lobby was messy. Some people had left garbage around. I guess the front desk employees don't pick it up. They must leave it for the cleaners. That kinda made me not happy. Then the following morning when we got into the hot tub it was cool and the water felt scummy. I'm not sure if they turned it off at night, or the line was clogged. But I couldn't stay in it. The buffet supper was acceptable. The buffet breakfast was acceptable. I would stay here again. The kids had lots of fun and that's why we went.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
N
"Fun getaway"
We enjoyed the stay as well as the celebration for the Gold Hockey Game with Canada and the closing ceremonies.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
Darcy Burton
"Decent place"
Had a late night check-in, everyone was very pleasant and breakfast staff was top notch.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Kat
"Very nice weekend away."
Nice hotel very close to kananaskis country without the steep price tag in the park. Beds are super comfy and the complimentary breakfast was very fine. Pool area is very nice - large and very clean. Also a quick trip to Canmore. Will definitely be returning.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
moira
"Just average"
Thr room was clean, as was the pool area. The food was acceptable; the evening buffet was alright, the staff manning the food bar were not very polite. The free continental breakfast was average. The front desk staff were reasonably friendly. As we arrived there were some shady looking characters hanging around the lobby and someone sleeping in a chair. I paid 98 bucks for the night so not a bad value close to the ski hill. This place has potential but clearly it is lacking polish and attention to details. There was an obvious absence of management types keeping any eye on things.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Room are very nice except services"
Room are very nice and beds are very comfortable, but service is just disappointing. They are late cleaning up my room till I called and it was 5:00pm. Service at the restaurant is not as good as expected.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Hiker/Skiier
Was pleased with the stay. There was a little confusion at check in but was all sorted out. Didn't get a mountain view which I had selected. Beds are great. Bigger than average hotel bathrooms. Good food. Won money at the casino! I would stay here again. Its a good location its right off the major highway.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Mimi
"Needs repair!"
The rooms were in terrible repair. Our thermostat was broken, the friends that came with us TV was falling off the wall and didn't even work. The hot tub was cold. When we mentioned our complaints they were brushed off as no big deal.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Stacey
"Perfect getaway"
This was a perfect getaway for myself and my girlfriend. The room was very nice and clean, the food was fantastic,the atmosphere friendly and the location was awesome. I have already recommended the hotel to my friends and co workers. We will be back for sure!
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Close to ski hill but noisy"
Don't stay on the 1st floor! The ceiling is really high and everything echoes. Pool and Sky Lounge are on this floor so constant noise in hall ( kids running up and down hallway). The plumbing is also very loud, could hear every time people above us flushed or showered. Staff was ok, not very knowledgable. Buffets offered were a decent price. All food is frozen not fresh so pretty bland. Close to ski hill and clean.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
trish
Friendly employees, excellent service, clean and comfortable rooms, pool, and restaurant. I did not use the casino but looks beautiful. I spent a good time there with family. Location is not the best, you have to drive half an hour to get Banff town.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
Jorge Sabogal
"Nice big room, clean and quite"
Only thing I didn't like was the kids in the pool all under 12 and no adult supervision.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Sandi
I've enjoyed our stay Close to home and other places to see. The gambling was- nice bonus where we didn't have to drive. The breakfast girl was the best. Servers didn't come often in casino and the drink prices were 5.50 for on server and 6.00 for the other. The second night the bartenders actually acknowledged us standing at the bar.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Rhonda king
"Read if you are a Gambler!"
My wife and I like to gamble so after dinner we played blackjack. I am known to bet a bit bigger than most (sometimes to my Wife's dismay) so naturally, as often occurs in Vegas, the pit boss said he would comp our stay. The problem is that if you book online at a site like this you cannot get comps for your room charge. If you are a gambler remember to book directly at the hotel so your night is free. The hotel did cover our dinner and breakfast which was nice. They also would have covered the room charge I would have booked with them directly as opposed to booking through any site.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Todd
"family Outing"
It was an okay hotel for a Family. the only thing was the second hand smoke was bad.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
cycwonderwoman
"no comment"
Arrived @ 7.00 pm and wanted a lite meal ,found the cafe closed ,other choises were the buffet or the bar which unacceptable , ended-up having a poor meal at the bar, will probably never return to this hotel.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
al
Really good...had a blast....can't beat the mountains...would definitely go again.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013
Marci
"Get together"
We had a great time. The room was clean but I wanted more pillows. Usually in some hotels there were 3 or 4 pillows in each bed but they have only two. Breakfast was okay.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Manal
The stay was very good. Staff very friendly, and food was excellent. The only down side to the whole thing is the length of time they keep the " deposit" after one checks out. I had prepaid through Hotels.com, yet was pre-authorized 200.00 on my credit card. After 3 days I am still waiting to see the authorization removed in order that the monies are once more available to me.
2 night family trip Sep 22, 2013
"Nice clean, large rooms."
It was great, had a swim, went to the casino ate dinner and breakfast all good.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
didnt get smoking room as I requested when I reserved//lamps in room didnt work, phoned twice about it, still no working lamp//waited for supper over an hour on 3 occasions// many native children hanging about the lobby from afternoon until late at night -very un professional.
4 night trip Sep 15, 2013
m gray
"Far away from every thing"
Smok is every were.Room were not clean. Tv was not mounted
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Gurmit
"Wasn't amazing but still not a bad stay."
A lot of the staff didn't really seem to want to be there... but there were definitely a couple that shone through. All in all a pleasant experience and I'd stay there again.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
j
"very disappointed"
It is my second stay at this hotel and my last one. The first time i stayed there in December 2011, the service, food, condition was excellent, the second time was in September 2013, and was a great shock to me. The room was dirty, the hotel staff was indifferent, they switched off the wireless internet saying that smth went wrong and they couldn' t fix it for two days, it did not work when i was leaving, and my son was supposed to do very important assignments. So overall food was awful, the canteen was dirty.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"A NICE CASINO BUT VERY ISOLATED"
It's a nice hotel and a nice casino. The sports lounge is especially nice. I do not, however, recommend that you make the Stoney Nakoda an overnight stop. This is because it is in the middle of a field all by itself. There is no gas station nearby, no convenience store across the street, no fast food restaurant around the corner. There is nothing there except for the Stoney Nakoda Casino. Do plan on dropping by for a couple of hours one evening to try your luck in the casino but stay at one of the hotels in Canmore which is only about 15 minutes away by car.
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2013
Roger G.
Enjoyed our stay this weekend. We will deffinitely be back!
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2013
Des
"Very nice hotel,close to Canmorer and Banff"
Very nice room,quiet,clan and large. Restaurent had great food at reasonable prices
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Nice has casino facility"
Decent rate with casino facility & ok choice with continental breakfast except no hot item at all.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Sheryl
"Great room, great price."
Good alternative to staying in Canmore. Only 20 minutes away and the price was very reasonable. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Value for money"
The beds were incredibly comfortable and the rooms very quiet. The complimentary breakfast was well presented with lots of choice.Unfortunately the restaurant service was very slack the night we had a meal and the food ordinary.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
NZ
"Recommended"
The room is big and the ceiling is high. Air condition is less noisy. Bath, Towels and sheets are clean. Location is okay if you don't mind driving for 30 min from Banff.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"it's a good place"
It's about 30 minutes from Banff. If you don't mind the distance, it's a good place.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Pete
"Good hotel near Canmore"
The night front desk manager was very helpful. He moved us to a better room (cleaner and quieter). Pros: continental buffet breakfast, large rooms, nice view, friendly employees Cons: the building and rooms is a little old and need some renovation.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Gambled with Location & Lost"
Room & Rate were O.K., but it's just a little to far out of Banff & Canmore.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Will
it isok
2 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good for travellers w/o children."
The beds were nice and comfortable. Found dust on furniture. The shower was not strong enough. The room was spacious.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"bad"
food is bad, not coming back..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Aug 12, 2013