All hotels in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Boulevard Turístico Del Este Km 28, #74, Macao, Punta Cana, La Altagracia, Dominican Republic, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable"
Had a great time! Big beautiful resort. Everything was presented well.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
e.g. Cheryl
"Not the Feel of the USA Hard Rock Hotel"
We arrived just to be taken to our room and be presented with 2 full size beds, My confirmation stated King size bed, after the bell boy trying to reach front desk they had the nerve to mention I listed FULL as a request which if you looked at the confirmation I handed them clearly said KING, they provided us with the king room as requested after 1 hour of back and forth. The interior of the rooms look ok from far but up close the molding paint was like someone painted in the dark, so it looked sloppy, they decided to wash and buff hallway floors while we were trying to get into our room , with water like a flood on the stone floors- really bad timing - Warning, if you are taking the off site 4 wheeling excursion BEWARE you will return with more mud in your cloths and hair then if you did mud wrestling, we were never made aware of this and wore our normal beach clothing just to through everything in the trash when we returned to the room.. funny things is that the other guests from other hotels were informed to not to wear anything of value.. very disappointed and we spent $198 to do this. the Food is OK if you like buffets every day , its the same food nothing wonderful and by the end of 4 days you are ready to get home to the USA . The hotel credits you receive make sure you use them , we were never told how to use these credits and lost them to no use and that was $750 worth.. they check you in and don't explain much and if they try you can hardly understand them .
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Suzanne C
"DR fun"
One and only complaint .buffet at isla needs a way to keep birds away from the buffets ! Grossed me out but , the food was good ( only ate the once )! Everyone there was amazing and helpful ! Ocean was extremely rough and your not aloud in and they told us that normal for the area ! Even with that said it was awesome ! They were booked I was told ,no rooms avlb. And it was not crowded anywhere !A buildings are closest to the beach, japenese food-Mexican food-caffeto were other favorites !ate itlian buffet was great and bet the dinner was even better ! No upcharges here , we heard others saying they were charged for small things at other resorts !
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"nice well maintained hotel"
Great trip! Not sure we would go back. Too many kids running around the pools not being supervised. The food was good..easy to get to the pools and beach with the tram. Did not have to wait long. No lines for dinner. But we eat early.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
sandy
"no air conditioning , no tv , no hot water"
no airconditioning , even after 4 in room service techs, no hot water in shower , tv out 2 days , shows canceled with no notice , food "fair" at best"
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
alma
beautiful property, wonderful staff, very well manicured
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Joel
"Nice hotel, food not very good."
The food was not very good at all. We had to eat at the restaurant where you pay for the food, two of the four nights we were there. Mostly the food was really not worth eating. The coffee was good. Their wine included is also terrible. it is also on the Atlantic side of the island so that ocean is extremely roughand dangerous. I would recommend to choose the Caribbean side of the island. Probably any all-inclusive food is not very good it's made for the masses and not nearly as good even as cruise food.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
anita
"Amazing!"
REVIEW My husband & I just returned from a week at this property. The resort & staff can be described in one word....amazing! I've spent many years in the hotel business as management so I know what customer service requires and I've come to expect nothing less than perfection for myself when traveling-and that's exactly what we received by staying in this gorgeous resort. The staff is hard working, warm and friendly, always going out of their way to say hello and to ask if they can assist in any way. The property is spotless with staff cleaning at all times. The food was great in every restaurant with many options to choose from. Although the entire staff was fantastic, I need to mention a few superstarts specifically: Erika, the Rooms Division Assistant Director, looked after our reservation from before we arrived and kept in contact through our stay. She's wonderful and helped make our stay forever memorable. Jamil, our butler, is not only excellent in what he does and a pure professional, he happens to be a sincere, genuine person who works very hard and tended to our every need. We were in the best hands knowing he was taking care of us. He truly made our vacation spectacular and for that we are very grateful. To summarize....I highly recommend the Hard Rock Punta Cana. You will not be disappointed! We're already planning our next visit ;)
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Bonnie
"Best Times for Relaxation & Fun"
The all inclusive Hard Rock Resort & Casino Punta Cana has the nicest people and accommodating staff - bar none! It is a beautiful resort and well maintained. We found everyone highly qualified in their duties and willing to communicate with you in multiple languages. Great food, drinks and Service. We look forward to coming back.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Dennis & Denise
"It was ok"
It was ok, we had problems with the room.. we asked for a king bed and we got to the room was a double bed room.. i called to the lobby and they told me we were two adults and one kid.. how we are going to sleep in the same bed.. my answer was.. well my kid has her playpen , and of course i want to sleep with my husband!!!..also for our check in the guys in charge of the luggage were very rude and act like if they didnt want to do it.. our room the first night had three flyes and mosquitos.. we had to go to the store inside the hotel and buy a bug spray.. the good things are the restaurants.. the food was good.. even tho we had to wait for almost an hour at the italian restaurant.. so i dont think we are going back to this hotel..
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
pat
"Great vacation"
Excellent experience, plenty of fun for a family vacation
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Mauricio
"Hotel property is to big and spred out"
Our room was walking distance to beach & pools but to get to main building, casino, had to take tram which took at least 20 min, stopping at every building along the way, if you could get on when it wasnt full. The food was only fair. El Toro, the steak house, was bad, tough and overcooked. We were warned not to even try the seafood place, really bad. The Brazilian was very good the first time we tried it, second time, not so good but better than others. The Italian, food was good, service bad on a busy night, 2nd time service much better. Dont go to dinner at 8pm. Habatchi was good, no other choices in menu, so no 2nd night there. Lunches at the pool, overcooked hamburgers and french fries, be sure to ask for ketcup in a cup, otherwise they put it on the plate and put the burger on top of it. Breakfast at the buffet, any place will do, El Toro, The Market, all the same. Most disturbing to me was the lack of supervision around the pool. We had a "gang" of teenagers rough housing, pushing each other in the pool, landing on six year olds, splashing other guests, and out of control and NO ONE FROM HARD ROCK STAFF STEPPED IN TO ASK THEM TO BEHAVE. Unfortunately, even though we changed pools, they showed up again, same group. Where were the parents you may ask.....right there. Control those "Royalty" customers.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Cam
"Walking is a must but trams are available."
Food was generally good but Steak House lacked quality meat for the party of six we were with. Help at any level was excellent and the golf course was in pristeen shape.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
pete
"Excelent nothing"
First of all,tell you that we were in our honeymoon & even congrats we had at the check in.... Our bedroom terrasse had a bad smell because of a few bags that the hotel staff removed above 6 hours after our complain...... Even the animation staff tried to take my wife away to cocobongo!!!!!! & i got all prooves that you need to see that people!! Its incredible!!!!! On my honeymoon !!! Dont recomend even a photo of this hotel !!!!!
"Best All inclusive"
Second time around Reading some of the reviews from travelers you won't appr how good this resort is Where are you gonna find a Restaurant like Ipanema in an All Inclusive? Toro? Ciao? That is awesome Market for breakfast and lunch highly recommended Weakness is transportation around,it has to get more trains but if u don't mind walking you will have a thrill
JE
"Nice rooms friendly staff"
The staff was friendly except for the waitresses near the pool and beach. The pools and beach were nice but quite a long walk for a resort and there was no bar or bathroom near the beach and I've never been to a resort that doesnt have those.
"We can enjoy 24hours."
I'm a hair stylist . I hate cold places , Every year, in the beginning of the year, I have fled to a warm place.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
tomo
"Nice resort"
Check in was easy and accommodating...first night of arrival no hot water in our rooms in our building... we were told that it would be fixed within the hour....that was at 6pm on Thursday...by Friday night at 7pm still no hot water...asked to change rooms. The hotel accommodated us...a lot of walking to the beach and main building but if we didn't want to walk we took the trams that came around...only problem with that is it takes 3x as long to get to where you have to go. All good though...Food was mediocre. Drinks were better. Staff was awesome friendly and accommodating. Resort was well maintained...clean, manicured, and lush. Beach was very clean. I definitely recommend staying here. Can't wait to go back.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
AnnMarie
It was a relaxing experience. It needs more night entertainment and some latin music to dance. The service, food, staff and installations are exellent.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
The overall experience was good. At times some staff were not that friendly. But others made up for it by being extremely helpful!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great Vacation"
We had the best time here. The beach is beautiful. The staff went above and beyond to get you every thing you would ever need or want. There is plenty of places to shop plus you have room credit to use for souvenirs, golf, spa or several other things. The casino was nice and had several different slots and tables. We usually go to Cancun so this was different but will defiantly go back. The only thing we had problem with was one restaurant, the seafood was not good. Another couple said it was better the prior year so just could of been an off chef. All in all was an awesome trip and will start our planning our return.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Melanie
"Huge resort on the beach"
Checked in to resort at 245pm room was not ready (check in at 3) Went for lunch came back room still not ready ...after voicing my displeasure I received different rooms and checked in at 4. We were told our bags would arrive in 10-15 minutes. After 3 phone calls and over and hour and a half we decided not to wait for our bags and began exploring the resort. Requested to speak to a manager regarding this situation, and 2 days went by never getting a response. Finally went to reception area and they got a manager on duty. This is a very large resort (trolley service provided) situated on a beautiful stretch of beach. The staff I found to be very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were spacious and maintained nicely. Mini bar stocked The spa was fabulous. 3 out of 4 of us got aromatherapy massages and they were great! My husband golfed twice and enjoyed the course. The main reason for the disappointing review is the FOOD...The Simon Mansion very good(not included)
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Kerry
Had a great time! Beautiful beach. Perfect weather. Lots of food options.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very nice hotel, wonderful beach, food no good"
We had a wonderful time except for the food. Many different restaurants but food had no taste. We enjoyed better the breakfast.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Claudia
"Huge hotel with all you need for your vacation."
This Hard Rock offer you all you need for a pleasant vacation; beach, facilities, transportation, spa, restaurants, Casino, Disco and differents shows every night. Staff very nice and helpful, answering your requirements always on time. The beach is not for childrens under 10 because of the ripe current. Lifeguards must be always pending on people. In terms of dinner, althought there are nine restaurants, you must wait on the line for one hour and a half. I suggest to the management to make a change with reservations as others hotel do. The experience is nice and worthful, just once time.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Al from Chile
"Nice beach!"
This hotel has the best beach in punta Cana. Clean, out of the annoying seaweeds and has great waves for surfing. Everything is good except the dining. If you are looking for great and delicious food, don't have too much expectations on this hotel. Everything is about average and very salty. But the staffs are great.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hiya Letten, thank you bunches for taking the time to write such a fabulous review! We loved reading that you enjoyed the service you received from our Hard Rockers! Be sure to come and visit us soon! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Leteen
"Nice location with plenty to do."
Getting there was an experience - US Airways was difficult to deal with.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Thanks so much for letting us know that you enjoyed our location and numerous activities, Al!! Please come and stay with us! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Al
"The hotel rooms show wear and tear."
My bathroom door was not closing properly from wear and tear, and the house keeping staff did not understand English much. On our second night there were no clean towels furnished. We found only two restaurants serving breakfast in the main lobby, and it was so crowded. many of the tables, chairs at the restaurants were very old and almost needed new furniture. Swimming pool lounge chairs were so old and has deep dent that we could not stay too long with back discomfort. Many of the restaurants have exactly the same bread, salads and soups. We enjoyed meal the most at Zen because it was so fresh. But I felt we were rushed to vacate the table because they were preparing to accommodate next group of people. Somehow everyone in the families (5 people) went thru some type of stomach discomfort (mostly diarrhea) while we were there and during our trip back home. I would definitely visit Punta Cana but stay in different resort for a different experience.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Harriet
"Outstanding all inclusive resort with everything!"
Hard Rock Punta Cana was absolutely outstanding. The place is enormous (I am pretty sure you can see it from outer space). It is gorgeous (you cannot take a bad photo of the property). And service is outstanding. Everything was included food, booze, pools, ocean...even room service!! I was blown away by almost every aspect of my experience.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
We're so pleased to hear you found our hotel to be simply spectacular, Scott!! We look forward to seeing you again real soon!! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Awesome holiday vacation!!!"
You literally pay for what you get!!! First class all the way, my husband and I loved it!!! I would highly recommend this hotel!!
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Thanks for letting us know that you had a blast this past Christmas Week, laur and fabe!!! We’re so glad you enjoyed our Rockin’ amenities! We hope to see you soon! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
laur and fabe
"Beautiful view, hotel near the beach, many pools"
Great vacation, lots to do, food was okay but the amount of restaurants makes up for it, book excursions or activities right away, overall a great time and absolutely beautiful ... Definitely best resort in punta cana
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
We're so happy to hear you had a fun filled vacay with us, Rock Star! It’s good to know that you enjoyed our activities and gorgeous beach!! We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel.."
The rooms are very nice the decor is inviting. The staff is very nice and helpful. I'm definitely going to stay there again!!!!!
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
We're so happy to hear you enjoyed our spacious suites and received outstanding service from our Hard Rockers!! We look forward to seeing you again soon, Rock Star! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Missy
"BEST HOTEL STAY EVER IN MY LIFE!"
Best hotel stay ever in my life!!! This place was awesome! It was luxurious, fun, entertained, diverse, it had it all! For my honeymoon this place was the place to go! I cannot explain my stay here in words, I think that if people can afford it, they need to just go there! I will say that activities are not included and more money is needed to pay for them, but you can do without them if all you want to do is enjoy the hotel. Food was awesome, variety even more...the best hotel I have ever been to! The only thing I should make you aware of are the people working there as photographers, they will take pictures of you and then try to force you to pay a ridiculous amount of money for pictures you can take and burn on a CD yourself at home, DO NOT BUY THEM.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
We loved reading about your amazing honeymoon in our Hard Rock Hotel, Rock Star! We were pleased to read that you enjoyed our world class amenities not to mention our numerous activities! We would be honored to have you visit us again for your first anniversary! Rock On and Happy New Year! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
5 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
The hotel is beautiful. My only complaint is that you can hear everything that goes on in the hallway inside the room. The cleaning crew was kind of loud and, though they didn't enter my room, woke me up extremely early both days of my stay.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hey Rock Star, thanks so much for leaving us this glowing review you’ve given us about your recent stay in our Hard Rock Hotel! Our apologies for the inconveniences with your noise; we’ll forward this so this doesn’t occur again. We can’t wait to welcome you back! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"A huge property...very impressed..They deserve a 5"
was completely impressed as a whole. The room service was quick and efficient, and Marjorie would call back to make sure everything was acceptable. She (Marjorie) was really my link to the hotel, and she is the reason most I'd go back! The casino was fun, the food was great, and I felt quite safe and comfortable. Loved the Jacuzzi and I'd get the room again just for that factor. The room décor was well done, clean and the bed super comfortable with ample pillows.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
It was so exciting to read that you had a Rockin’ vacay, Joshua! Thanks for the shout out to Marjorie! We are glad you got to Rock your Luck in the Casino and our musically infused décor! We sure can’t wait to welcome you back real soon! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Joshua
"Beautiful hotel, everything was perfect"
Went to celebrate my 40th bday and now we are going to make it an annual girls get away!
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Happy belated birthday Heidi! We are glad it was everything you wanted and we’re excited that you’re planning to make this trip annually! Rock On and Happy New Year! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Heidi
"The best"
The best atention at the world
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
We’re glad you enjoyed the service given by our Hard Rockers, Jose G! Come and stay with us any time! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Jose G
"Large property with fun for everyone"
Even though the property is large, there is tram service to take you to pools, beach and many nice restaurants. Ciao was best restaurant! Staff was so courteous and friendly and eager to help with any need you might have. We had family group of nine and felt together but still space to be apart when we wanted.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hiya lynn, thank you for sharing your review with us! We’re glad that you liked our gorgeous beach and our Ciao restaurant as well! We can’t wait to have you visit us again so we can continue to impress you soon! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
lynn
"average place"
food was average in most restaurants. I would not suggest eating at the Italian place. room was not cleaned properly every day which lead to some ants enjoying any snacks and drinks that were left on the tables. the "vip" recruiters in the lobby areas seemed to get annoying. everyone staying here is on vacation and should not feel like that have to dodge salespeople even in the confines on their own resort. pool service was great. beach was nice. all in all it was a good trip
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hello mike, thank you for your honest feedback, we were dismayed to read you didn’t enjoy the food in our restaurant or the housekeeping service. We’re working on these issues so we hope you’ll give us another try so you can see the improvements. “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
mike
Nice Hotel, good variety of restaurants , bars, pools. Great service, ambience & facility's. Rock Spa is the best. Since you do the check in you can Rock!
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hi Michael we were excited to read that you liked our wide variety of restaurants and pools! The Rock Spa is great and we’re glad you got to try it out! Come and Rock with us soon! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Fun"
Nice place. Hotel and restaurants are great. Many different pools. This time of the year, the beach was rough. Resort gave out $1800 in resort credits. You need to pay 20%. The prices are high for spa a day golf but the credits help absorb the price.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Breezy
"Fantastic resort to relax and get lost in!"
Came for a wedding on the beach. It was so beautiful. The resort has so many pools, an awesome beach, restaurants, shops, activities.....it's just wonderful. And its all inclusive (except for actual shopping of course) with almost all restaurant selections, room service, drinks included in the cost of your stay. The staff are friendly as can be. They all greet you when they pass you. Many offer you assistance when they think you look like you might need it, as I did. It was sooo appreciated. My room was clean, big and spacious (loved the hot tub) and had a great veranda/porch overlooking the beautiful grounds. At night....it was just gorgeous! The beach at night is spectacular to say nothing of during the day. There are many activities to partake in off the resort so sign up if you have the time. I only stayed at the resort for three days and there was more than enough to do there for that period of time. The ONLY thing I would have liked more of is water pressure in the showers. Other than that? It was pure bliss!! Can't wait to go back again!
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hey John, thanks so much for letting us know that you had a blast and that the wedding was a total hit! We’re glad to read that you enjoyed our many restaurants, our pools and the friendliness of our Hard Rockers! We sure can’t wait to have you back for a longer stay! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Big but bad"
First of all, this is a big (in area) resort. I usually stay in Barcelo Bavaro Palace de Luxe, for me still the best cost/benefit in Bavaro. This time, attending my wife request, we went to Hard Rock. The facilities are amazing, the hotel are huge, big casino, big pools, children's pool, nice beach. But a terrible service! We arrived and no one came to help us. At the check in the attendant were very rude, and sent us to the back of the line (imaginary line). As Expedia Gold member we have the VIP check in, and no one of the staff know about it to indicate the right place to do the check in. No one came to pickup the luggage and helped us to show the hotel and the room. We had to ask for the location of our room to a staff member on the hall, and I take a Map of the resort. The room was nice, huge. The flat screens are too small for the room, the Jacuzzi and the toilette were dirt. In fact the Jacuzzi was unusable. At the restaurants the service was slow and they normally forget our order, but the food were very good.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Dear ABU, thank you for sharing your candid feedback with us on your recent stay. We’re dismayed to read that we didn’t impress you this time around because of the service you received. We can assure you that your comments have been taken into great consideration and as an important matter. We consider that the best way we have to improve in all aspects is through the remarks from our customers. We want you to know that we’re doing all we can to ensure that we keep improving the service we provide. We hope you’ll give us another try so we can truly impress you. “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
ABU
Wonderful experience. Fun for the whole family! Very big hotel with lots of pools, restaurants, and of course the BEACH!
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hi Rock Star, thanks for recommending us! We hope to have you and your family back so we can Rock your world again! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
"Nice place to stay"
All Good everything was GREAT. No complaints on anything
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hey Rocker, thanks for the Rockin’ comments! We’re happy you had a blast and hope to see you soon! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"DRKing"
Actually this is the best stay in DR, my last review was the best stay in Santo Domingo. Hard Rock has lots of things to do, you will also love the food. This resort is very expensive, but it is worth every dollar. If you can afford it go to the HR!
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
How great to read that you had an amazing vacation in our hotel this past November, Julian! We’re elated you enjoyed the many things we offer to Rock Stars like you! Our Red Carpet will be rolled out for your next visit! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Julian
"Stay didn't rocked"
Service was more than perfect but I would not stay again.. Too pricey and average food. There are better options in Santo Domingo.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hello Rock Star, thanks for letting us know that you visited us and enjoyed our service. Our apologies about the food, we did inform our Food & Beverage Director. We hope to have you back again soon. Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"vacation to punta cana"
Cecked in and no room ready for check in. Food in Italian restaurant very poor quality. Need to recruit Italian chef to show cooks how to prepare italian food. Mosquito problem in room.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hello Juan, thanks for sharing your observations about your recent stay; these were shared with our different departments so we can improve. We hope you’ll visit us again to see the improvements. “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Juan
Overall experience was pretty good. We had an issue with our room however it was handled quickly by the staff.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hey Rock Star, thanks for your review! It’s nice to read your issues were handled accordingly! Be sure to come and Rock with us soon! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
It was great overall, staff are very professional, great pools, spa, bars, restaurants, and much more.
Response by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
Hiya Rock Star, thank you so much for reviewing us! We’re glad you had a blast thanks to our Hard Rockers! Come back soon! Rock On! “This Review was responded to on behalf of Karl B, General Manager Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana."
Other trip Oct 20, 2014