All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6900 Tower Road, Denver, CO, 80249, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Comfortable, convenient."
We needed a place to stay near the airport for an early morning flight. This hotel was located very close to the airport and there were plenty of good restaurants nearby.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Brenda
"Beautiful hotel in a nice location"
Great staff. Right by the river trail. Quick walk into town
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
alex
"Disappointing"
We stayed at this hotel twice within a two week span. First and second visit, it took over one hour for the shuttle to arrive and get us back to the hotel from the airport. The hotel ran out of hot water in the evening. They said they would like to help us out somehow, but because we booked through Expedia there was nothing they could do. Even though we are Priority Club members. Very Disappointing.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Vicki
"Comfy Night!"
Nice spot, friendly service, unpretentious. Clean. Well maintained. Good food at restaurant but pricey for breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Trish
"Complicated Controls"
I very much liked this hotel, but adjusting the room temperature was not a simple matter. In fact I was not able to do it. The thermostat, instead of being a simple colder/warmer thing, was programmable for time of day, and would have taken me 15 minutes to figure out, so I just put on a sweater.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Such a Disappointment"
We have stayed here dozens of times and are always happy. we suggest it to everyone....and then this. Firstly, there was a used condom sitting on a chair in the hall near the elevator. Next to our door sat a used plunger with a broken handle...the entire stay. BUT THIS?! We had an early flight and scheduled to leave the hotel via shuttle. I recieved a call saying our flight was delayed early that morning so at 5:45 I called the front desk, spoke to Andrew, and rescheduled for 8 am. I go to get on the shuttle at 8 and I am told no, I cannot, I am not on the list. I talk to the front desk and they tell me the same. I ask why I'm supposed to miss my flight for their mistake and pretty much get told too bad. He offers to call a cab and I told them sure but at their expense, it isn't my fault. I am told he isn't authorized. I ask for a manager who is. Supposedly, there isn't one. After refusing to leave the counter and standing in front of him for 10 minutes, he calls a "cab" and does pay. I say "cab" because there was no permit displayed, no cab permit number on the vehicle, no markings, no special license plate, etc. One might assume he paid his buddy to get me out of his life.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Heather Mader
"Airport Layover Hangover"
Fine hotel except outrageously expensive. Way understaffed and existing staffed over taxes to the point of being rude. Oh, the airport shuttle--expect to wait an hour.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Denver
"Very pleasant staff"
We arrived early and could not check into our room as it was not ready and there was no other room available. The staff locked our luggage up for us and directed us to a nearby restaurant for lunch. When we came back all was ready for us. Very pleasant staff.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Glenda
"Nice hotel close to the airport with restaurant"
Flew in for a meeting That is all I have to say no more.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"close to all must-see sights"
it was good
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Brandon
"Great Hotel, Near Airport"
If you want to be near the airport, this is a great hotel. The staff were courteous, the room was very clean and comfortable, and it's only a few minutes away from the airport. There are limited dining options in the area, but that's to be expected given its location. If you want good food, you'll need to be closer to Denver.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Nice place to stay before early flight home. Would stay there again.
"Close to the airport"
This hotel is in a little village of hotels about 4 miles from the airport. The staff was friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. People were swimming and sitting in the hot tub at 2 am when we arrived which is nice that it's available that late.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Stayed here 1 night to acclimate before headed on to breckenridge!
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
caz
Overall nice hotel. No continental breakfast though; probably because of the restaurant attached to the hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"A rest before travelling"
I enjoyed my stay as short as it was. Booking a shuttle the night before worked extremely well. The staff were very helpful. It would have been very enjoyable if the hot tub outside had been hot.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Colorado"
Hotel was convenient to airport. Staff were pleasant.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Airport Hotel"
The Holiday Inn was very clean with very comfortable beds. I had to take international flights from Denver and this location was perfect. The price was competitive, actually less than I thought it would be considering it's location close to the airport.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lynne
"What you would expect"
This hotel is what you expect for a airport locale. Everything worked; service was prompt. There is nothing special here. No free breakfast, just coffee in the lobby
1 night family trip May 8, 2014
"Wonderful stay!"
Everything worked well. The shuttle to airport, onsite restaurant, and comfortable and very safe feeling! I'd definitely stay there again. I loved it!!!
Other trip May 25, 2014
Caren
"Very close to airport and great service"
This was a nice hotel, there was not anything that I could think of to complain about.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Only negative I have is that they put us in a accessible room, when we didn't need one. Not a big deal though, just a funky shower.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
Shane
"Ease, comfort, and amiable ness!"
I would definitely stay here again. It is so convienent to and from the airport. The staff went out of their way to help me with a problem I had with my travels. The food in the resturant was very good.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Holly
Nice room
2 night business trip May 7, 2014
"No tub, too bad!"
Wanted a room with a tub. Asked the staff for one once we checked in and was told immediately; you booked your room through Expedia and there is nothing we can do for you. REALLY! Not impressed. We are Holiday Inn Priority (HGI) members. What does that get you? Not sure any more.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Cyndy
return shuttle driver not very helpful or friendly
1 night trip May 2, 2014
LJ
"Very Professional"
Our stay was very short as we did not check in till late but we were still impressed with the staff and our room. Would love to come to Denver again and I would stay here.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Good place to stay one night before going to DIA"
Very comfortable. Will stay there again. Relatively close to airport. Close to some good restaurants.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
corymax
"Excellent hotel"
Bring food if u get hungry because threw hotel is expensive and not all that other than that it's a good hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Celeste
"Verynice place to spend the night."
Our room was lovely. My only concern was the heating and cooling system was not very user friendly. There were too many choices for settings. It was just like my thermostat at home. Why would you need to set a hotel thermostat for a week at a time?
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Intervals for shuttle service from the Denver airport to Hotel was too long - about 45 min for waiting.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Close to airport"
Excellent. Very clean. Good decorating. Liked the Bath and Body products and water in the lobby. Would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Overnight stop at the airport hotel"
It was very easy and comfortable. Quick check in and check out
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
m k
"Next to airport"
Nice quiet and clean hotel with very comfortable bed. Close to airport with free shuttle
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
tina
"Bad Customer service"
Shuttle from airport took a hour to show up, door lock was broken and could only be opened by manager I was told to call him if I needed back in, room was not cleaned when I complained I was told to come down and get clean sheets and towels, I paid for the breakfast included option and they said they had no record of it
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
The hotel was convenient and close to the airport. The shuttle service was timely and enabled me to arrive at the airport with plenty of time to get to my gate. The restaurant was pleasant and service was timely and friendly.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Parking"
When you purchase through expedia your extended parking is not included...if I would've kept my mouth shut I would have never been charged.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"It was good."
Convenient to my work, clean-mostly (bathroom floor had trash 1 day), comfortable, great front desk personnel.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"Very convenient for staying at the airport"
Very friendly and accommodating gentleman at check in.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Nice Hotel & free shuttle to D I A"
Room was comfortable. On site restaurant was nice.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Everything was clean and in order. It was very convenient to print boarding passes.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Nice and quiet location. Room is okay. The king size bed was not as big as expected. Refrigerator was not in good shape. During our first day, we were gone for almost 10 hours but our room wasn't cleaned. The dirty towels were still on the floor, bed was not made, and trash cans were not emptied. We had to request for new towels and new sheets. There were no spare toilet and facial tissues.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Family vacation"
I gave this hotel high marks because it suited my needs. I needed a hotel near the Airport for one night. The rooms were spacious and clean. The front desk was friendly and set us up with coffee and their computer room. The Hotel has a gym, pool and hot tub (not bad). It isn't near anything else but their is a Sports themed restaurant attached to the hotel. Worked just fine for me and their is a great little Diner about half mile down the road. Great breakfast... There are also a handful of restaurants nearby as well. I would use it again.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2014
"Great Experience"
Staff was very helpful pillows could be bigger though
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"HORRIBLE"
staff is rude rude rude food not so good nothing on the menu with any type f quality. Bartender has horrible guest service and friendliness and unappreciative of tip that was over half the bill. Room server rude and unappreciative of large tip. Never got my wifi code to work. I had booked the king suite and was under the impression I was to have a jetted tub in my room, NOT the case only the presidential suite is that available in so their photos of the rooms are misleading. I was not able to check in until 3pm which is fine but housekeeping was bang on my door at 8am for me to be out so they could clean room when check out is not even until noon. SERIOUSLY. People tell me to step out side of my box and I did this once and decided to NOT stay at the hotel I love the Crown Royal international airport. I will never make this mistake again ever. My advice is to steer clear of this hotel if your expecting at all a pleasant experience.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Nice hotel."
The hotel was nice. The airport shuttle and parking were all very helpful for our trip, and one of the reasons we chose this hotel. One thing that was less that perfect is the hotel staff seemed less professional one night, of our two night stay. But that was just a couple people, most everyone else was very good. The only other issue was there were no snacks available for a reasonable price. There is also no continental breakfast. We needed milk for our son and no vending machine had it, and the down stairs overpriced lobby store didn't have any either. We ordered some from the restaurant attached to the hotel and they provided great service, we just weren't planning on spending $10 on a glass of milk to be delivered to our room. I also paid $7-8 for two ice cream bars from the lobby snack bar. For such a nice hotel, I think they need some more affordable options for people to snack on for breakfast or night time, when people are traveling and hungry. That is the only draw back. I could have written a page on the great service, which is to be expected. I would probably stay here again, but a continental breakfast or affordable snack options would be nice, because we didn't have time to go sit in the full service restaurant.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
kyle
"Got a room on Christmas night for only $100."
Very new and clean hotel, didn't feel like a holiday inn. 4 adults and two kids slept in one room with two queen beds, we only needed the room for about 8 hours, it was perfect.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Perfect for early Flight"
With heavy snow in the forcast I tho't it wise to drive to the airport the night before the flight. Got a great last minute rate and the room was perfect and clean. Will stay again with them when its an early departure.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2014
"GREAT HOTEL"
I think it is the best hostel to stay near Denver Airport... It is conviniently close to the airport (about 5 minute car trip) it has it's own enterprise car rental office which is very good for returning the car there and avoid double trip to the airport rental agency.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Jorge
The nicest hotel I have ever stayed in!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013