All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Clean
    Delicious food
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
"Don't get breakfast"
We were there for the racing at the Front Range Airport- the first one of it's kind. Location was perfect and dinner at the sports bar was tasty. Unfortunately the breakfast service and dinner service on the second day was unbelievably slow so we skipped breakfast on the last day despite having paid for it in the booking. We plan to come back next year.
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
our toilet would not shut off all night
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Great until check out."
Everything was wonderful. Staff was friendly & helpful. However, when my 11 yr. old granddaughter & I checked out early the next morning, the young man at the desk kept my Hilton Honors Club Card. When I asked for it he said it was a key. I left without it & realized I had been a victim of theft.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Jan
"Overnight before early AM flight"
Room was nice, a little small. Stayed just one night before early morning flight. Coffee In the room. The table lamp was "peeling". Could use a little TLC. Nice there is a restaurant / bar in hotel. Not a business friendly hotel, ok for me but may not be good for business traveler.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Kristina
"Hotel sunshine"
First off the Curtains do not close, which means the sun will wake you up first thing in the morn! Also you will not get the complementary chocolate chip cookie! Breakfast is not free, you will receive a $20 gift card! Our room did not have the microwave or extra living room for an extra $10... Kind of sucked eatin frozen food from our ice box refigurator! Also bare in mind your 10 to 15 away from down town...
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Comfortable, Convenient to Hub Airport"
We used the hotel for its main purpose...lodging convenient to the airport. The van service was perfect. We didn't care for the noisy sports-TV saturated restaurant, but our room was quiet and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"A good airport stop better than Marriott"
A one night stand but a good one. Check in was slow but very friendly. Arrangements for early shuttle were taken care Iof with eases. The sport at grill has great service and really good food.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Rude Reception."
When I entered the lobby there were no other customers in the lobby. After the receptionist confirmed that I was registered at this hotel he requested I step aside so he could assist the customers who had just entered the lobby and were waiting behind me. He registered this couple, provided information about the hotel, gave them their keys, answered all questions, had them sign all the forms. He then waited on me. These customers were standing outside when I entered the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Marie
"Grandma Vacation 2015"
Very friendly and clean. No issues
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Cherri
If you want to get to the airport on time, but don't want to sleep in the terminal, choose this close, comfortable, and quiet hotel!
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Nice room, but pool was very gross"
Hotel was good, the only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars across the board is because the pool & hot tub were filthy. The water in the indoor pool was murky & the hot tub water looked yellow and smelled like sweat.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Sonja
"Decent hotel close to airport"
Hotel location was as described. Hotel was clean and suitable. Parking was not so great but suitable. Staff was suitable. One elevator and we couldn't find stair access.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Jenn
"convenient to airport"
stayed here the last night of a 3 day visit, to be close for an early morning flight. very convenient for returning rental car, and there is a gas station nearby. hotel is fairly new and in excellent condition. I did not interact very much with the staff or make use of the amenities, but check in was quick and when I walked into the Holiday Inn Express across the parking lot by accident, the shuttle drive was quick to offer a ride to the right hotel (which was nice since it had been raining heavily not long before).
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
jerry
"Airport hotel"
Given a handicapped room and not handicapped. Given two twins when king was requested.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
DMM
Wonderful hotel and amenities
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Unable to stay"
Paid for room but we acquired a small dog and they refuse pets. That was ok, but the man at desk was horribly rude. Now ask us about the Crown Plaza where we stayed. Paid $30 pet deposit. Friendly, clean and great staff
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
jan
"Denver business trip"
Maids are slow to get to room. An excellent hotel otherwise.
4 night business trip May 26, 2015
Rudolfo
"Flight stay"
One night stay to catch a flight, perfect location. Friendly and helpful staff, clean hotel, nice bar, overall comfortable stay.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Check other hotels before booking"
My girlfriend had an early morning flight out of DIA so we figured we would stay the night before in a place close to the airport. We arrived about 9 pm and there was one person at the desk. He seemed nice but not overly accommodating. We checked in and went up to the room. We had reserved a king but got 2 queens. The room was reasonable in all aspects, not a place we would probably visit again. TV remote and TV were difficult and slow to react. We ended up watching a show on our tablet via WiFi on my phone.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Jon
"Ok hotel close to the airport"
Expensive for a basic hotel- needs to be updated and especially needs new carpet. Plus there is no complimentary breakfast. And not enough water came out of a shower which also had no shelves on which to put shower supplies! Do hotel bthrm designers stay in hotels?
Other trip May 22, 2015
Bryson fan
"Great stay."
Had a layover in Denver. Great shuttle service early in the morning.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Where's my food?"
Food Service was really slow! Every meal, over a 3 day period of stay, took over an hour to get after ordering. With most of those meals, I was left with only 15 min to wold it down before I had to get back to my meetings.
3 night business trip May 14, 2015
Calvin
"Sheets were too worn"
Disappointing lack of openings on hotel shuttle for a Sunday morning. One small van services multiple hotels.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Jeff R
"Denver airport hotel"
Comfortable accommodations near airport. However, please be advised that you need to reserve the shuttle to the airport. I had to ask about reserving a spot; information was not offered by desk clerk on check in.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Convenient."
Due to an unexpected stop over we had to stay the night. They have an airport shuttle and a bar/restaurant which was an attraction even though we ate down the street in the end. There was a bit of confusion over the early morning shuttle we booked to return to the airport but otherwise good and convenient. Room was fine but spotted a couple of stray hairs on the bed and would have preferred a tub in the bathroom to the large walk in (accessible?) shower.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Liv
"Great Hotel for Early Flight out of DIA"
Very nice hotel with convenient shuttle service to/from DIA 24/7. Hotel has a great feel. Nice to have a restaurant on-site too.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Kathryn
"Underwhelmed"
They seemed overwhelmed when I checked in, and the forgot my 4:45 wake-up call.
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Stephanie W
"Unexpected airport-hotel oasis"
Had to leave Black Hills of SD early due to May's Spring Blizzard of '15. Booked this hotel/room from phone while having dinner after driving from Custer, SD in nearly all imaginable weather. Late, tired and this was quite an unexpected airport-hotel oasis. Has nice sports bar attached so didn't have to wade through several inches of snow/slush to find a place to unwind. I would stay again.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Clean and convenient"
It was a brief stay (less than 12 hours). Facility and rooms were clean. Shuttle to the airport was prompt. It was a fine hotel for what I needed.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
This was an overnight stay to fly out of DIA early the next morning. Everything was fine.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"watch your credit card."
Hotel was good but upon my return an unexpected $25 charge was put on my credit card. No explanation for this.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
"Very nice"
Very enjoyable
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Raymundo
"Good enough"
I needed to spend the night here due to a missed flight. Check-in was easy since I had booked the room online. When I got to my room, at 8pm on a Friday night, there was loud talking and laughing from the room across the hall. I could hear it in my room even with the door shut. I have stayed in another Denver Airport hotel where people treated it like their personal party space, so I am very sensitive to the possibility of loud parties across the hall. So, I went back to lobby to get a different room. When I had first checked in, the woman at the desk was very pleasant, but when I came back, frustrated but not rude, she was not quite so friendly. She re-programmed my key without saying anything, no apology, no "thanks for letting us know". As she handed me the key, she told me this room was on the 6th floor and on the other side of the building. No more, no less. Not so friendly this time. My second room was just fine - quiet, the a/c worked well, the bed was comfortable. No complaints. There was a huge stain on the room, spreading over 3 feet, that was off-putting, but other than that, the room was very clean. I appreciated that the shuttle back to the airport was on time.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"bad customer service"
False fire alarm went off at 5am and was evacuated from the building for 45 min. Hotel stuff made the inconvenience seem like it was no big deal.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Kind of weird"
The staff was nice, but I felt like overall it was overpriced. The room may have looked a little fancier than average, but with no continental breakfast included, it felt pretty stingy. The restaurant had good food, but for that much money you could throw in a free bagel. Also there weren't very many blankets on the bed, the curtains don't close all the way (light pollution) and there was no bathtub. The weird shower may have seemed fancy, but sometimes you're tired and just want to soak in the tub when you're sore from travel. So you basically paid for atmosphere but not usefulness.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
A
"Nice hotel, lots of amenities."
Great hotel for pre-post vacation stay near the airport. Pool, fitness room, restaurant with bar - something for everyone. Super clean, staff was super friendly. If you want to use the shuttle to airport, reserve well in advance.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Carmen
Not disappointed at all, great hotel to stay at.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Valerie
"Good nights sleep"
Pleasant stay. Except for no breakfast everything was great
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
Brad
"Quick layover"
Overnight layover. Shuttle was timely and easy. Room was nice and generally clean with a comfortable bed. It needs a deep clean though. Bathroom corners were dirty. Restaurant was good. Overall great value.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Parking."
The parking and shuttle arangement are perfect for an early flight.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"solid"
very nice staff,shuttle very good, beds comfortable
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
ewwq
"Room is nice but bundle breakfast is a bad deal"
The room was fine but definitely do not get the bundled breakfast. 1. When you buy it, you do not actually get breakfast but merely a coupon to spend in their restaurant exactly as much as you paid for the breakfast. You are far better off just using your own cash rather than effectively buying a gift certificate to their overpriced and not-any-better-than-Denny's restaurant. 2. The restaurant opened late on the day we stayed, almost making us miss our shuttle to the airport. We had to tell our waitress up front about our extremely compressed schedule or we would definitely have either missed the shuttle or not eaten the breakfast we had been tricked into paying for up front. In short, just take an early shuttle to the airport and eat breakfast there.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice room. Bundled breakfast ripoff."
Do not buy the pre-paid breakfast. It is simply a pre-paid and nonrefundable coupon for that much credit in the hotel restaurant which is the typically overpriced and low quality motel sport bar restaurant. This was a lame bait and switch as far as I am concerned. Also, the restaurant opened late and less than half an hour before we had to be on the airport shuttle and the service would have been way too slow for us to make it had we not pre-warned our waitress about our very tight schedule.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
No thank you. I arrived late and left early. OK, I appreciated everything until right now -- as for requiring this response: This is the WORST part of my stay!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Lynn
"Would stay here again."
Very nice hotel. Would stay here again!
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Sports bar/restaurant for tired grandkids"
At 5:30 am while loading our family van The regular hotel shuttle driver was most pleasant and helpful as he pulled up Beside us to load his own passengers. GrandKids enjoyed their first sport bar at 21:30 Great location for DIA
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"A great One Night stay!"
Check in was easy, room very clean, pool clean with plenty of towels. Shuttle bus every 15 min. to airport. Price was reasonable, we had a room with 2 queen size beds, plus open couch/sleeper. Sheets and towels were very clean, soft and smelled great. Plenty of fresh coffee and lemon water in lobby. one problem_restaurant attached to Hotel needed cleaning, but food was good.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Carolyn
"DO NOT book a room with free breakfast"
We stayed at this hotel because we had a flight to catch early the next morning out of Denver airport. We booked a room with free breakfast because when we checked it said breakfast was available 6:00 to 10:00. When we received our free breakfast voucher we were told that since it was a Saturday breakfast would not be served until 7:00. This was way to late for us to eat and to make our flight. I then approached the hostess at the restaurant to see if we could get something to go earlier the next morning and she said she would check with the manager. She came back a few minutes later and said that we could come down for breakfast at 6:00 the next morning. The next morning we came down at 6:00 and the restaurant doors were closed and locked. I would stay here again but avoid the restaurant at all costs. Not only for the breakfast screw up but we did eat dinner there the night we stayed and it was pretty horrendous, i.e. service, food (except the burgers were ok).
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
SD
"First Day of Family Trip"
Very comfortable beds!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Thanks for the confortable stay and decent food close to the airport.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015