All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
2904 Tuttle Blvd, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice"
My husband and I were on a business trip and stayed here. Very nice hotel. Our room was clean and very spacious, with a kitchenette and direct tv! Would love to stay here again with our 3 children, however 5 people cannot stay in one room. :/ That's quite disappointing. But a great place to stay for a smaller family!
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Careful to ask for non smoking."
Be careful to ask for a non smoking room I had a smoking and it
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Edward
"Nice place to stay."
Everyone was very nice and helpful. The lobby smelled like wet dog, but other than that, the hotel seemed clean.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent stay...staff was extremely friendly and room was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Quiet and clean also convenient to Starbucks on our departure.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Clean comfortable stay"
The front desk staff was some of the best we have ever encountered. Very friendly.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Clean, Friendly, Convenient"
The hotel was located less than one block from dozens of restaurants and shopping. The front desk staff were some of the friendliest I have ever met.I would def stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Staff,location,very clean, 5 stars"
Hotel staff is amazing and very nice.. The location is great and hotel is very clean
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Josh
"Hotels stay"
It's was okay but every time we came back to our room it was still dirty no new trash bags no towels etc we always had to ask
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Stay at home while away from home."
I enjoyed my two week stay. The room was very comfortable and clean and the staff made you feel like family. I had a birthday while there and a card was placed under my door the morning of my celebration!!!
13 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Conveniently located + clean extended stay"
Clean, extended stay property that featured a small gym and laundry! Close to local mall and shopping!
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very nice."
My stay at the hotel was very nice and restful. I would love too stay their again. Thanks Candellwood.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Good if you're not expecting perks"
This hotel is good if you are not expecting perks like a pool or free breakfast which was fine with me since I was in town for a funeral. The people were very friendly. The room was ok. It was not as modern as other places I have stayed lately, but it was clean and quiet. My only complaint was I reserved a non-smoking room and was given a non-smoking room that smelled like it used to be a smoking room. Also, the thermostat was hard to find.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"no pool"
There was no pool no breakfast unless you payed for it read the hotel accommodations before you book other than that it was a decent stay
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
dj
"Everything we needed."
Staying overnight was good. Good location. Comfortable bed and nice cold AC.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Just a one night stay"
We were staying in Longview before picking our kids up from camp. Room was really nice and new. Only downside was refrigerator in room was noisy. Recommend unplugging it befor you go to bed.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great hotel with a very helpful staff!!"
The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the price was great for a room with a complete kitchen. The only reason I didn't give the room a 5 is because the walls are really thin. My next door neighbor's dog barked non-stop for three days which made sleep difficult.
6 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
A
"Very nice hotel"
The only thing I had problems with was the internet. It was slow at times and other times I don't think it was even working. Other than that the front desk was helpful in trying to alleviate the internet problem. Very helpful with everything else. Enjoyed my stay. Will stay again when in the Longview area.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"nice for price"
Hotel is nice enough for the price. I like the fact that it has a kitchen in the room and a full size fridge. That makes staying more than one night very nice. Have stayed here many times while visiting family and the staff is always very friendly.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Kennedy
"Housekeeping"
I did like the hotel. The location was nice, very close to places to eat and shopping as well. However, housekeeping is only offered once a week so no one came to my room to clean or even vacuum. Also, if you need extra towels ... Don't ask for them. You can only get fresh towels if you turn in the towels you've already used. Also, in order to use the DVD player I had to disconnect the cords from the cable box to plug them into the DVD player to watch a movie. The remote control did not control the DVD player at all. This may seem trivial to some, but it was just an inconvenience due to the fact that I just wanted to relax and enjoy a couple of movies.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice hotel but noisy with SMOKING allowed"
Stayed two nights here while visiting a relative. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Kitchenette was nice to have as we don't like eating out. Kitchenette has full refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave and everything you need to cook, eat, clean up for meals. Cons: The hotel was very noisy. Something outside (it sounded like a truck running all night, but it was something with the building) ran all night long. I didn't get much sleep because of this. Bed wasn't very comfortable at all. Second, WHAT hotel in the USA still has smoking??? The entire third floor is smoking rooms. Fine, I booked non smoking on second floor, but that still put me in a smoking building. Smoke doesn't just stay on one floor, it runs thru the ventilation system. It is all through your building. Because of this hotel being a SMOKING facility, I am only giving it a 3 star rating and don't recommend it. If they would join the rest of the USA and provide CLEAN AIR for their guests, I would give them a 4 star.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
jp
Lots of stuff to go to.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
"Thanksgiving Trip Home"
Hotel service was excellent; comfortable bed and location close to restaurants and shopping. Will stay again for sure.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Billy
"Too New?"
While the hotel was extremely clean and new, it was a little too new. There are no ice machines, each room is a suite and they tell you to turn on the ice in the frig when you enter your room. The ice taste like plastic. Not enough water has been run through the ice maker. The third night I stayed in a different room. I brought my own ice. When I started to take my shower the next morning the water valve would not turn all the way to HOT. It was too late for me to change rooms. Over all it was nice and clean and awesome to have new beds and linings!!!
2 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"too many problems for one review..."
Hidden fees, rude desk clerks, noisy rooms, horrid location, and more. Avoid.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"I'll be staying there again and again!"
I really liked he location of the hotel and the front desk was really friendly. I loved where the bed was in my room, I could have a night light on but still have it dark where I was sleeping. My room was clean and organized. I guess my only complaint is hey should have better hair dryers and maybe at least two bottles of shampoo. I have thick hair one isn't gonna cut it and it gets annoying to have to call the front rest for more.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Kate
It was a great experience would recommend it to others. Room was big lots of space. The bed was extremely comfortable. Plenty of towels. The down side there's no pool so it may not be a good choice for summer.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
mlevoy
"Close to availble sights"
This was the first time I had stayed in Candlewood Suites. The room was very comfortable. Everything available at our fingertips. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The hotel location is in a very good area, eating and shopping plaza nearby. I have no complaints. I look forward for another visit to your facility.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2013
"Very nice room in North Longview"
The room and service were excellent. Best room for the money and very clean
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Great experience"
The room was very spacious and clean with great amenties, The staff was very helpful and friendly . I will most def visit again !!
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2013
"Large room and great location to convention center"
All hotel staff were very nice. The room was large and comfortable. If in Longview again this would definitely be my hotel of choice.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
With Direct TV and a Full kitchen in every room, this gives you an apartment feel rather than a hotel. The main lobby has a great store with tons of choices for food and drink. Great place to stay!
1 night trip May 21, 2013
"Convenient, friendly and comfy"
The best thing was the bed! Most hotel beds are hard, this one was perfect! We slept like a baby!
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
1 night trip May 25, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Candlewood Suites Longview

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!"
06/25/15 william f Longview, Texas
I stayed a week and felt so welcome it was like Sunday's at Grandmothers!! Their rooms are clean and cozy. It surprised me when I was treated to Catered Pizza Supper one evening in which all guests were invited. I was told they do this often . It was a great experience to be away from home and to meet and have great conversation with other motel guest.
"Problems from the first night"
06/17/15 Julie L Albuquerque, New Mexico
The front desk staff is friendly, but the lobby and halls smell like cigarette smoke, even on the non-smoking floors. After unpacking, I realized that the local TV channels didn't have sound. Since I like to listen to local news when travelling, this was a problem. The next morning, I learned that the garbage disposal didn't work and the bathroom fan buzzed when turned off. (I know. Weird.) I dropped off a list of all of the problems with the front desk and asked that they be fixed. When I returned at 10:00 p.m. that evening, nothing had been fixed. The front desk explained that maintenance spent the day power washing the hotel exterior and they'd get to my room the next day. When I returned the next evening, only the garbage disposal had been fixed. I again talked to the front desk. They apologized and offered to move me to another room. I didn't want to pack and unpack, so I declined. They said maintenance would fix everything the next day. When I returned the following evening, the TV was on and the volume turned up (felt sorry for my neighbors), but the network stations still didn't have sound. It went down to the front desk. They apologized again, offered to move me again, and when I declined, they offered a discount on the room and 1000 extra reward points. I returned to my room and the phone rang. I picked it up. No one there. It rang again. Again, no one there. I tried to call the front desk and realized the phone wasn't working. I tried to plug it into a different outlet and the bottom clip fell off. The next morning I added the phone to the list of problems and learned that indeed the front desk had been trying to call me. When I returned that evening, the front desk informed me that everything had been fixed. Once in my room, I discovered that the TV still wasn't working. I called the front desk and suggested they come up and listen. The woman said she'd be up as soon as she finished checking in some guests. She never showed. That's when I gave up. The front desk people are definitely friendly but maintenance is lousy.
"Ask for non smoking floor "
03/26/15 bpj1
The hotel staff actually deserves four stars. They were very nice and tried to accommodate. However, the room was average at best and had an odor problem. Although I was told I had a non-smoking room it had obviously been smoked in. In addition, if you're sensitive to smoke make sure that you get a non-smoking room that is on a non-smoking floor. Apparently mine was not. The hotel was full so there were no other rooms to move to. I woke up in the morning congested and feeling miserable.
"Five Star Service in an Extended Stay Hotel"
02/16/15 Tom T Austin, Texas
Usually extended stay facilities are pretty utiliatarian,much like camping out when away from home.The Candlewood Suites-Longview experience is so much more than that. The staff under Ms. Whitaker gives a five star performance that makes me want to use this as my stay place whenever I am in the area.Wheteher for a night or a month the quality for the price cannot be beat.
"Very friendly staff!"
01/14/15 PennMoore Lonoke, Arkansas
Very clean, organized, and friendly staff. Good value. Only complaint is the garbage truck pick up at 5:30 am once a week for the property behind the hotel. Make sure you stay on the front side of the property.
"Last minute stay"
12/22/14 brooke2h Round Rock, TX
We were planning to stay with family until the kids got sick and we decided to stay somewhere germ free. Candlewood was a great place for the quick weekend stay. We were visiting friends and family during the day so we just needed a place to sleep. It was a very clean and comfortable space. And the location was perfect for us as everywhere we were going was near the loop. We will certainly stay here again if we need a hotel in Longview.
"Quick trip"
12/06/14 Melton9709 Fort Worth, Texas
I chose this hotel because of price on hotels.com. I had to come into town for a family member that was having surgery. There is not much to offer in Longview but if you have to stay somewhere, Candlewood is an ok option. It's clean and convenient.
"Best Around Hands Down!"
12/05/14 gmls0088 Cheyenne, Wyoming
We stayed here on our last night in Texas after traveling from Wyoming. This hotel has guest laundry and a gym room. The bathrooms were amazing! The room was huge and gave plenty of space for my toddler to run around. Our room had a kitchenette in it which was incredibly convenient! This was the nicest hotel we have stayed in in a long time. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in finding a Candlewood hotel in our area. I was very pleased with the service, the cleanliness, and the overall experience.
"Wonderful staff"
12/04/14 Neonatal Nurse M
From the moment I entered this Candlewood I was made to feel at home. As a travel nurse I am on the road most of the time and usually by myself. At this Candlewood Ryan, Jeanette, Marcie and Tristan were always welcoming when I came in early in the morning after a long night! I travel with dog and everyone knew her name. She would stand and wait for someone to open the office door so she could run to them for attention. My room was very comfortable with everything I needed to live the 13 wks I was there. WiFi was a little slow at times but adequate for my needs. Fax by staff available at office came in handy several times. If I am ever to stay in Longview even just over night this is the only place I would consider. Thanks to everyone at Candlewood Lomgview.
"Decent"
09/13/14 AllStarMP
High quality rooms, comfortable beds and nice showers. Front desk staff was prompt and quick with their service. I did have a slow Wifi connection (even late at night) which is the only thing that knocked it down to 4 stars for me, everything else was above average