All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America

Poor vibe
"Average"
Just Average!
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you for your rating on our hotel! Thanks so much
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Great place to stay and very friendly staff.
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you very much for your review on our hotel and staff! We value your feedback and I will share your review with the staff! They work hard in creating a hotel that our guests LOVE! Thanks so much for letting us know! Have a great day and we will see you soon!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Shedaria
It was brief. Staff was friendly and professional.
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Michelle Front Desk Representative
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Motel easy to find motel staff very very nice. Nice,easy, quit will stay stay and very clean.
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, MIchelle Front Desk Representative
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
connie
"Very nice"
My husband and I were on a business trip and stayed here. Very nice hotel. Our room was clean and very spacious, with a kitchenette and direct tv! Would love to stay here again with our 3 children, however 5 people cannot stay in one room. :/ That's quite disappointing. But a great place to stay for a smaller family!
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us at Candlewood. As our guest in the future, we will gladly accommodate you with connecting rooms at a discounted rate. Thank you for the review of our hotel. We hope you will be our guest again soon.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Careful to ask for non smoking."
Be careful to ask for a non smoking room I had a smoking and it
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
We apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort during your stay with us. To accommodate certain guest on extended stays we do have smoking rooms. Our staff would have gladly moved you rooms, we do not want our guest uncomfortable. We appreciate your review of our hotel. We hope you will be our guest again soon.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Edward
"Great quiet hotel"
Everything was great. No problems and issues. Room had everything we needed. Everything worked close to everything we needed. Great location. Near ihop for a great breakfast. Room was clean.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Nathalie
"Nice place to stay."
Everyone was very nice and helpful. The lobby smelled like wet dog, but other than that, the hotel seemed clean.
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service. Sincerely, MIchelle GSR
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent stay...staff was extremely friendly and room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Michelle GSA
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Quiet and clean also convenient to Starbucks on our departure.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Clean comfortable stay"
The front desk staff was some of the best we have ever encountered. Very friendly.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Clean, Friendly, Convenient"
The hotel was located less than one block from dozens of restaurants and shopping. The front desk staff were some of the friendliest I have ever met.I would def stay here again.
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you so much for your rating and review of our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Michelle GSR
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Staff,location,very clean, 5 stars"
Hotel staff is amazing and very nice.. The location is great and hotel is very clean
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Josh
"Hotels stay"
It's was okay but every time we came back to our room it was still dirty no new trash bags no towels etc we always had to ask
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Stay at home while away from home."
I enjoyed my two week stay. The room was very comfortable and clean and the staff made you feel like family. I had a birthday while there and a card was placed under my door the morning of my celebration!!!
13 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Conveniently located + clean extended stay"
Clean, extended stay property that featured a small gym and laundry! Close to local mall and shopping!
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very nice."
My stay at the hotel was very nice and restful. I would love too stay their again. Thanks Candellwood.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Good if you're not expecting perks"
This hotel is good if you are not expecting perks like a pool or free breakfast which was fine with me since I was in town for a funeral. The people were very friendly. The room was ok. It was not as modern as other places I have stayed lately, but it was clean and quiet. My only complaint was I reserved a non-smoking room and was given a non-smoking room that smelled like it used to be a smoking room. Also, the thermostat was hard to find.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"no pool"
There was no pool no breakfast unless you payed for it read the hotel accommodations before you book other than that it was a decent stay
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
dj
"Everything we needed."
Staying overnight was good. Good location. Comfortable bed and nice cold AC.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Just a one night stay"
We were staying in Longview before picking our kids up from camp. Room was really nice and new. Only downside was refrigerator in room was noisy. Recommend unplugging it befor you go to bed.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great hotel with a very helpful staff!!"
The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the price was great for a room with a complete kitchen. The only reason I didn't give the room a 5 is because the walls are really thin. My next door neighbor's dog barked non-stop for three days which made sleep difficult.
6 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
A
"Very nice hotel"
The only thing I had problems with was the internet. It was slow at times and other times I don't think it was even working. Other than that the front desk was helpful in trying to alleviate the internet problem. Very helpful with everything else. Enjoyed my stay. Will stay again when in the Longview area.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"nice for price"
Hotel is nice enough for the price. I like the fact that it has a kitchen in the room and a full size fridge. That makes staying more than one night very nice. Have stayed here many times while visiting family and the staff is always very friendly.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Kennedy
"Housekeeping"
I did like the hotel. The location was nice, very close to places to eat and shopping as well. However, housekeeping is only offered once a week so no one came to my room to clean or even vacuum. Also, if you need extra towels ... Don't ask for them. You can only get fresh towels if you turn in the towels you've already used. Also, in order to use the DVD player I had to disconnect the cords from the cable box to plug them into the DVD player to watch a movie. The remote control did not control the DVD player at all. This may seem trivial to some, but it was just an inconvenience due to the fact that I just wanted to relax and enjoy a couple of movies.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice hotel but noisy with SMOKING allowed"
Stayed two nights here while visiting a relative. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Kitchenette was nice to have as we don't like eating out. Kitchenette has full refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave and everything you need to cook, eat, clean up for meals. Cons: The hotel was very noisy. Something outside (it sounded like a truck running all night, but it was something with the building) ran all night long. I didn't get much sleep because of this. Bed wasn't very comfortable at all. Second, WHAT hotel in the USA still has smoking??? The entire third floor is smoking rooms. Fine, I booked non smoking on second floor, but that still put me in a smoking building. Smoke doesn't just stay on one floor, it runs thru the ventilation system. It is all through your building. Because of this hotel being a SMOKING facility, I am only giving it a 3 star rating and don't recommend it. If they would join the rest of the USA and provide CLEAN AIR for their guests, I would give them a 4 star.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
jp
Lots of stuff to go to.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
"Thanksgiving Trip Home"
Hotel service was excellent; comfortable bed and location close to restaurants and shopping. Will stay again for sure.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Billy
"Too New?"
While the hotel was extremely clean and new, it was a little too new. There are no ice machines, each room is a suite and they tell you to turn on the ice in the frig when you enter your room. The ice taste like plastic. Not enough water has been run through the ice maker. The third night I stayed in a different room. I brought my own ice. When I started to take my shower the next morning the water valve would not turn all the way to HOT. It was too late for me to change rooms. Over all it was nice and clean and awesome to have new beds and linings!!!
2 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"too many problems for one review..."
Hidden fees, rude desk clerks, noisy rooms, horrid location, and more. Avoid.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"I'll be staying there again and again!"
I really liked he location of the hotel and the front desk was really friendly. I loved where the bed was in my room, I could have a night light on but still have it dark where I was sleeping. My room was clean and organized. I guess my only complaint is hey should have better hair dryers and maybe at least two bottles of shampoo. I have thick hair one isn't gonna cut it and it gets annoying to have to call the front rest for more.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Kate
It was a great experience would recommend it to others. Room was big lots of space. The bed was extremely comfortable. Plenty of towels. The down side there's no pool so it may not be a good choice for summer.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
mlevoy
"Close to availble sights"
This was the first time I had stayed in Candlewood Suites. The room was very comfortable. Everything available at our fingertips. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The hotel location is in a very good area, eating and shopping plaza nearby. I have no complaints. I look forward for another visit to your facility.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2013
"Very nice room in North Longview"
The room and service were excellent. Best room for the money and very clean
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Great experience"
The room was very spacious and clean with great amenties, The staff was very helpful and friendly . I will most def visit again !!
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2013
"Large room and great location to convention center"
All hotel staff were very nice. The room was large and comfortable. If in Longview again this would definitely be my hotel of choice.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
With Direct TV and a Full kitchen in every room, this gives you an apartment feel rather than a hotel. The main lobby has a great store with tons of choices for food and drink. Great place to stay!
1 night trip May 21, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you very much for your FIVE STAR rating on our hotel! We appreciate you very much!
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you very much for the 5 star review! We appreciate you and we hope for another opportunity to serve you again!
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2016
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you so much for your rating of our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Michelle GSR
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Barry
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thank you for your 5 star rating on our hotel! We hope to see you again soon!!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Response by Candlewood Suites LONGVIEW
Thanks for your rating on our hotel! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014