All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11325 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA, 31419, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Good Location"
Hotel was very clean, up to date, and had great access to all locations in the area.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Halfway stop"
Stopped at the hotel as it was the halfway point to our final destination. Nice hotel. Good breakfast.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Very disappointing"
I was traveling with my family and children. I ask for extra towels and I was adviced that they had none. Ask for the butler cart, I was advised that they had none. The vroom was clean and the bed was great. A full breakfast not at all . No pancakes no French toast no butter no cream cheese for bagel or toast no creamer for coffee and only skim milk
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
Jim H
"Clean, very nice place to stay overnight"
While this hotel is about 10miles off the I95 corridor, it is very easy to get to and the price, especially considering the cleanliness and quality, was perfect!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Zac Morris
"Very Helpful Staff"
We stayed before the Rock N Roll marathon. This is about 20 minutes away from the start line, which was ok for us. Everything for us was as expected, but I must say the staff was tremendous. Every interaction was with a smile on their face and they went over and beyond to help us any time we had something of need.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Travis
"Nice Large Suite with all you needs"
First, let me say, that this is the first hotel that I have seen to have 2 sugars and 2 creamer packages in the condiments. I always seem to open another for just the 1 creamer for my second cup. Was awesome. A little larger fridge than normal was perfect. The place was clean and large enough. My son slept on the couch and was very comfortable and linens were all there and packaged. I will stay there everytime I am in Savannah now. My old spot was full and that I'm glad of that now. A little work on the Breakfast and it would have been perfect.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Location was near several restaurants"
Was disappointed no fridge in the room. (which was my fault for not reading the fine print) but for $95-$124 per night I was really disappointed. I killed a bug on the window sill the 2nd night and it was still there when we left. I pulled the sheets off of the bed to make sure they got changed. (spilled something and it was still there the next day. Not real impressed. Location was the best part. Not worth the money. Seems like it was always needing cleaned. Hallways were always messy, elevator had something spilled on the floor for 2 days. People were friendly. Will stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Almost perfect"
We went for a weekend getaway in Savannah. My only 2 complaints was how far away it was from downtown. It says they are midtown but I don't think it actually is. The only other problem was that there were some very noisy people above us. We had to call several times before they stopped running around...loudly!! I wish that management would have been more apologetically for the inconvenience but that's ok. It was a busy weekend at the hotel. Overall stay EXCELLENT! Nice spacious rooms and very clean.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
friendliness of desk and personel
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
I booked a non smoking room but it smelled like cigarette smoke! But I did get to change rooms and the other room smelled smoke free. The room was very clean but we had no fridge or microwave but maybe the king rooms don't come with those. The water pressure in shower was awful !
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Unsatisfied customer"
I was expecting a clean and nice environment. I stayed in holiday inn express and sount carolina and i was so satisfied that is the reason why we booked in this hotel to think that its gonna be clean and comfortable.. i booked in the non-smoking area but it smelled a cigarette smoke, the carpet was dirty and stained, tables dirty that needs wiping...Overall, its dirty...I checked out the following morning and checked me and my family in to another hotel.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"This Holiday Inn Express is Great."
I would recomemed this Holiday Inn highly. It is very clean, the employees are very nice, The Front desk Person is great. They always ask if there is something there is they can help you with. the breakfast was good.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Very clean hotel and friendly staff"
The hotel has a lot of eating, shoping and dining places. It is a straight shot to Tybee Island. I would stay there every time I visit the beach!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"good value and clean rooms"
very much enjoyed my stay there. I do feel as though the hotel common areas could have been a little cleaner like the elevator and hall ways entering the lobby area.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Fine location, logistics terrible"
My family stayed here over a three day period (Friday-Sunday). The room was not ready until after 6:00 pm on Friday and the room was not cleaned on Saturday. The "do not disturb" sign was not on the door and the cleaning crew was on our floor, but they neglected to clean the room. Upon returning to the room after a long day, I called the front desk to report that the room had not been cleaned and received a polite "too bad, no one is here anymore to clean your room" response. My spouse had a face to face conversation with the front desk employee and received the same response. The gentleman at the front desk said he would report this concern to the manager, whom we never heard from. We will never stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"You can hear whats going on in the surrounding roo"
This HIEX is very nice. The rooms are comfortable and very clean and the staff is very friendly, but there is one con - YOU CAN HEAR EVERYTHING GOING ON IN THE SURROUNDING ROOMS. Its not like your right next to them but you can still hear muffled sound coming from surrounding rooms. This is still a great hotel and I would recommend it to anyone because the better qualities outweigh this one flaw.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
Tae
It was a clean and comfortable room. The common areas were well maintained. I had a good stay
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Chuck
Good hotel and good price. The rooms are above avg. very clean with a friendly staff.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
Marco
When we arrived, the bathroom floor in our room had hair on it, and the sheets had a couple stains on one of the beds. This is an okay place to stay, if you're looking for a cheaper option in Savannah. It's about a 20 min drive to downtown, and a 30 minute drive to Tybee Island. Overall, I wasn't too impressed with the hotel or location, and think next time I'll pay the extra money to stay downtown.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Clean your room!"
My overall stay at the hotel was okay...My only problem was the cleanliness of the room. The bathroom sink was not cleaned well, the coffee pot had not been cleaned, and the carpet in my room looked as though it needed shampooing. The cleaning crew was not dressed appropriately (short, jean shorts) and they looked like they were too young to work there. On the other hand, I have been to much worse.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Brena
"Needs Help"
The hotel was nice but the management needs to be retrained or replaced. Rooms were never ready on time and cleaning staff was arguing and fighing in front of guests.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Better Luck Next Time
"convenient to downtown, malls and I95"
Very friendly, helpful staff. The room was spotless. An easy drive to Historic Savannah.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Described as Mid town"
Described as Midtown, but the hotel was a long distance from downtown and Forsyth Park. Was disappointed that it was so far out. But the staff was very nice and went to the free breakfast, which was fair. Probably would stay closer to downtown, even if I had to buy my own breakfast!
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Great hotel by places to eat and very friendly sta"
Great staff, very helpful, clean hotel and clean area.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
John D
"Nice and friendly staff. Very enjoyable stay."
clean hotel with a nice staff, breakfast always kept fresh and rooms are clean.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
John D
"Was this a Red Roof or Holiday Inn???????"
The staff was very unorganized, lost our paperwork, and didn't recognize our Priority status.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Central location for us."
Older hotel but has been updated. Staff was helpful & friendly which started our stay off on a pleasant note! Ours rooms were clean, the hotel was just as expected. Plus a central location for the various sites on our agenda. We had a lovely mini-vacation!
3 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
"good stop."
Hotel was mid way between the airport and River front activities and well maintained.
3 night trip May 3, 2013
dktiche
Everything was great except for our room cleaning. We were only given one towel and no soap for a family of four. Then, my son had an accident during the night. We immediately stripped the bedding and cleaned the mattress as best we could. The next day, the cleaning service put the soiled linens back on the bed and did nothing to treat the mattress!
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
"Satisfactory"
Overall the hotel was great, and even better for the price. The location is a straight shot to downtown Savannah, which is where we spent most of our time. The breakfast was decent and the staff was friendly. The only downside was the window in our room. We were on the first floor right in front of the guest parking lot. The shades did not draw the complete width of the window and I was always paranoid someone could see in the room. But like I said, we were not in the room much. I would definitely go back when I visit Savannah again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Liza
"Great hotel for all"
My husband and I stayed here 3 nights Easter weekend and the stayed was very good. Our room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very pleasant and enjoyed the breakfast each morning. I would recommend staying here and will come back if the opportunity presents itself.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
Pros: Newer hotel, clean, decent breakfast, fast wifi Cons: Questionable location, rooms not ready at check in, cleaning staff slamming doors constantly every morning, patrons allowed to be loud in hallways late into the night
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2013
"Customer Service Needs Improvement"
Poor customer service is my biggest complaint. First, we requested an additional folding luggage rack since my wife and I each had our own suitcase. Not only did I have to go to the front desk twice for this same request, when someone finally got around to bringing one to the room about an hour later, it was broken. The second issue was the second morning. We realized the cleaning staff took our old towels and did not leave us any clean towels. My wife went to the front desk and requested towels and even though they were supposed to be delivered immediately, none ever showed up. After waiting for towels that never arrived, I was finally ready to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast that was supposed to be from 7am to 11am. I arrived about 10:45 - 10:50 only to find that a majority of the breakfast items had already been put away and were not available. I could not even get a cup of orange juice. Several people came in after I did, so I don't think I was too far out of line expecting a breakfast advertised until 11:00 to actually be available until 11:00. The walls and ceiling seemed paper thin. You can easily hear people walking and talking almost as if they are in your room with you. Doors closed very loudly and often we could hear water from the upper floors running through the pipes in the walls. Overall, I would give it a 2 1/2 star review. Not horrible, but it certainly could have been better with more effort and focus on customer service.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Loren
"great value for a great hotel"
Everything was great. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was normal.
2 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2013
"Not what we were expecting."
I reserved two rooms 9 months in advance for St Patty Day and both rooms were supposed to have an additional pull out bed. However, upon check in they stated the rooms I reserved do not come with one. They did manage to find a cot to lend us which was nice but I was already disappointed at that point. Also, the Holiday in we stayed at in Augusta was AMAZING.. This one didn't even compare in quality.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"Great place for senior citizens!"
A little bit noisy, but it was St Patricks weekend so lots of parties going on. Otherwise exerything was outstanding! Staff was so helpful and pleasant. We were a group of "old People" and not always easy to please but this one satisfied everyone in the group.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Eve
"Hotel Excellent, Shower Slippery"
Very close to restaurants & mall. Front desk clerk extremely friendly & helpful. Really needs mat or resurfacing in shower - VERY SLIPPERY! Convenient to hospital.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2013
Jack
"Not the best"
We stayed two nights and had trouble keeping the same room for both nights and finally the morning desk person was able to keep us from moving to a different room. Housekeeping forgot to leave towels in the room the after the cleaning and we told the staff but after returning that night we had to call the front desk and we had to go down and get the towels ourselve. The carpet needed cleaning and the room door would not close enough to turn the privacy lock on. We stayed at a HIEX in Atlanta and that hotel was very enjoyable compared to this - maybe they need to be on undercover boss to let someone find out what a poor opinion they are leaving in customers minds.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Satisfied"
Room was nice and comfortable
1 night trip Feb 14, 2013
Lemor
Hotel was in a great area
2 night romance trip Jan 18, 2013
"Barely Okay!!!"
There was a lot of deferred small issue maintenance (faucet in bathroom loose on vanity, shower rod improperly installed) and cleanliness not perfect. Desk clerk sat around in lobby watching tv for hours while eating (hotel was almost empty) and complained of her desk chair being uncomfortable. Price to value was poor.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2013
Traveling Man
"Good for express booking"
Good for express booking, but no maicrowave, no refregirator
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2012
Everything was great on this stay. The location could not have been better and the evening staff was very welcoming.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2012
Ryan
"Visiting Hunter Army Base"
Hotel was conveniently located near Hunter Army Base. Its on the main shopping street and relatively quiet. Entrance to the hotel was bit obscure and dark in the evening. The neighborhood behind the hotel is a bit older.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"In the heart of Savannah."
I enjoyed staying at the Holiday Inn. I usually have good experiences with Holiday Inn.
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2012
Rakesh
"low end of Holiday Express"
Nice young woman at front desk and a comfortable bed and the breakfast staff seemed diligent. The structure itself is aging quickly, hallways needed vacuuming, and the walls are thin, not much for sound insulation.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2012
brusilov
"Close to downtown Savannah"
Good value...clean room...close to dinning and shopping
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
"Southern hospitality at its best"
I was greeted with a smile and greeting from every staff member I encountered. They took care of every need I had while in Savannah from directions to recommendations of places to visit and eat. The buffet every morning was well stocked and attended to, a great start to my day.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Joel
no half and half at breakfast, two days in a row, pancake machine broken. carpet in our room questionable.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
michele
"visit son at military base"
stay was good. would put smoking somewhere other than by the front door, smoke was bad when entering and exiting .the power went off on the mornig we were leaving which made it difficult to get ready to leave.
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2012