All hotels in Paris, France
7 Rue Du General De Larminat, Paris, Paris, 75015, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Charming hotel close to Eiffel tower"
The challenge with Paris is finding an affordable room for a family. This is a nice boutique hotel in a good location (close to Eiffel tower, close to Metro station, close to several cafes and shops). It is in a 1920s era building and has plenty of charm. Its staff was very helpful and friendly. The onsite breakfast is expensive, but it was easy to walk a block to a cafe. The family appreciated the free wireless Internet. My only reservation was the size of the room...it was a tight fit with 4 people (2 teenage sons) and our luggage. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
PTD
"Location is good"
Location is good , rooms are little small.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
F.F
"Beautiful, Charming Hotel with wonderful service."
Very helpful and personable owner and staff; hotel is charming and quaint, with rooms providing high-end features such as updated bath with marble and walk in shower, and comfy well-appointed bed. Very clean. Less than 10 minute walk to Eiffel Tower, but set on a quieter street. Next street has wonderful cafes and bakeries.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"One of The greatest"
I wish I could write more however I'm am sending from my iPhone...Honestly a wonderful, beautiful hotel with the most amazing staff and owners I have ever come across...we love this hotel and will come back to Paris if nothing more but to visit our new found friends and this Hotel...and personally thank you For making out trip!
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2014
Peper
"Great hotel management"
The stay at this hotel was great. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The location was very close to the underground and a short walk to the Eiffel Tower.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
Christine
"We loved it here!"
We absolutely loved our stay at this hotel. The staff was wonderful all the way from the owner to the cleaning crew. Everyone was terrific and they made us feel very welcome just like family. The room was a bit small and cramped, but we already knew that when we made our reservations online. The hotel is located in a quiet peaceful neighborhood near the Eiffel Tower, with easy access to the metro. Some previous revewiers complained of noise when the children play in the nearby playground but it did not bother us and it was less than the sound of passing cars. We would gladly return to this hotel again.
8 night romance trip May 25, 2014
sam
"Great small hotel."
Loved the atmosphere. Quaint. Personable staff. Great service. Modern bathroom. Comfortable bed. Clean. Good breakfast - awesome croissants. Near some restaurants. Near the metro. Definitely would go back to this hotel.
4 night family trip May 26, 2014
"Overall a very nice little hotel."
We selected this little hotel based upon the reviews of others on Expedia. We found it very nice. The staff were open and welcoming. The room very nice.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"nice staff for the hotel"
the service of staff is super! the boss is very nice and the small boutique hotel is cozy and located in a very convenient area near Eiffel Tower. Room is clean but a little bit small.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great Hotel-Amazing Staff"
Small hotel and small room but that's Paris. Our room and bath were very clean with a comfortable bed. A 10 minute walk to Eiffel Tower. Owner and front desk personal were very, very helpful with recommendation's and reservations. The neighborhood, was lovely, with lots of restaurants and very close to a Metro stop. We would stay there again.
5 night family trip May 19, 2014
Mike Hughes
"Block away from beautiful Effiel"
Over all hotel was great and perfectly located to get around to all must sees in Paris. Train station is right by it so commuting from & to the airport/attractions is extremely convenient. Staff is very friendly and helpful in guiding. Only negative thing I would say was that I had left a dress at the hotel. When contacted the hotel 2 hrs later to ask if it can be shipped I was told that nothing was found in the room. Unless, the dress had gotten feet over night and walked out of the room I find it strange. Other than that I liked the place.
3 night trip May 11, 2014
"Nice little gem!"
May 2014. - I had a wonderful stay at Ares hotel. It's very close to the metro and just a few minutes from the Eiffel Tower. Staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and beautifully decorated. I will definitely go back on my next trip to Paris.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Ragde
"Nice hotel. Very well located."
Very good Hotel. Clean and well located. Owner operated. I recommend highly. A bit expensive for the type of room offered.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Alfredo
"Perfect Parisian Experience"
Great location, quiet neighborhood, just a short walk to the eiffel tower, metro, bus stops, coffee shops and restaurants. The hotel is beautifully furnished and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was lovely, the bed was so inviting and comfy to fall into after a long day of seeing the sights of Paris. And let's not forget the chocolates waiting on our bed each day. From our bed, we could look thru the window and see a view of the Eiffel tower lit against the dark Parisian sky. Lovely bathroom decorated with Versace tiles. Hermes body products were furnished. There was a blow dryer, towel heater, great soaking tub and wonderful shower. Wifi connection provided.
Other trip May 21, 2014
V
"Nice Hotel close to the Eiffel tower."
Very well located with everything real close. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Other trip May 15, 2014
magaly valerio
"A wonderful stay"
My daughter and I visited Paris for the first time. We were very pleased with the hotel> Julietta, the front desk receptionist, was so friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is great, the hotl is very close to the Motte Piquette metro station and the Eiffel Tower. I highly recommend the hotel.
6 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Great little hotel."
Everything about this hotel was nice. The room we had was a bit small compared to most cities I have been in, but for Paris, exactly what I expected. The hotel decor and style was very nice. The Hermes bathroom products were great. Staff was nice and quite helpful. It is located in a very quiet place, but still close to Eiffel and VERY close to train/subway systems which was great for us.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Kristofer
"Great hotel, Great stay."
Great hotel in a nice neighborhood. Lot's of good local restaurants nearby and a metro stop is a short walk away. It's not in a real touristy area which was great for us. We were there to experience Paris not to shop.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Randy
Located within walking distance of the tower and metro station. A good value for the price
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
"Pretty hotel and friendly staff"
Stayed for 3 nights. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The location is close to the Metro and Eiffel Tower. Enjoyed the European style breakfast. Bed was super comfortable! Only drawback is the sound travels within the hotel, but that is to be expected considering its age. I would definitely recommend as worth the price.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Sue
"Very cozy hotel"
This hotel is clean, cozy and has wonderful staff. The location is alright but not the best because it's a long wall to the metro. I would stay in a more centralized location next time.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Finally customer service in France!!"
We booked this hotel because it seemed to be inexpensive and other people had rated it highly. From the moment we walked in, until the day we checked out, the staff were amazing! Polite, friendly, and so willing to help with directions, taxis, or suggestions on dining. This hotel is located within blocks of the Eiffel Tower, close to the metro, and on a side street that is fairly quiet. I will definitely return here if ever I come back to Paris!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
business exec
"Very elegant hotel close to Eiffel Tower"
Very friendly and helpful receptionist , will come back deffineltly
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Very Nice!"
The hotel was located near the Eifel Tower as promised. The staff at the front desk was very nice and helpful. The rooms were small but well updated. The shower was the best after a long hot day of walking and sight-seeing. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Paris.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
April
"Family get-a-way"
Everything about our stay at Hotel Ares Eiffel was fantastic! Our room was a bit crunched but we had two adults and two kids and luggage and...well, you get the picture. The staff was fabulous and the location couldn't have been better. We had just a few days to experience Paris and the location of the hotel was perfect for walking to many of our destinations. We were able to easily experience the Eiffel tower both day and night and had excellent food nearby. Our needs and expectations were exceeded at Hotel Ares Eiffel. Just a wonderful experience.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Rob
The staff was professional and friendly. I will stay there and recommend Ares Eiffel to any friend visiting Paris.I
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Location was perfect for us. Away from crowded locations with a great atmosphere yet close to Eiffel tower and metro station. staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially the day time lady at the desk. Could not have made the trip any better. Highly recommend. Did not have a work out facility at hotel but provided vouchers for a full service health spa a block away, awesome!
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
RH
"Well Appointed, Lovely Hotel!"
We spent 3 nights there earlier this week and had a wonderful stay. The room was gorgeous, every last detail was thought of. The hotel staff was friendly & helpful. We're already looking forward to our next stay there.
3 night trip Mar 24, 2014
Alexandra
"Great Location, Very Comfortable"
The hotel was located within 3-4 blocks of the Eiffel Tower surrounded by brasseries, pastry shops, Starbucks, etc. The room was very comfortable. The beds were really comfortable and the shower amenities were very nice, i.e. Hermes. The room was very clean and everything functioned properly. When I asked for dinner recommendations, I didn't necessarily find the suggestions helpful as they didn't fit my family's needs but this was minor. I did not have breakfast at the hotel because, frankly, 18 euros for breakfast was expensive for the offering. (The breakfast was very basic in its offering.) Overall, great stay! Staff was very nice, always greeting us when we left and returned.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Mia
"Anniversary trip"
Outstanding hotel. Nicest hotel in the Eiffel Tower neighborhood from what we have seen. Very friendly and helpful staff. They will take excellent care of you. We will return for sure.
4 night romance trip Mar 10, 2014
"Lovely hotel"
It was an amazing experience. The location was perfect and centrally located to every where you would want to go.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Vikcy
"Paris getaway."
The lady who works the front desk was a sweetheart! Very helpful with everything! I would stay there again. If it is you first trip to Europe, you will be scared when you first arrive. Don't worry, this hotel is super safe, and the staff is very friendly. The Hotel is very typical of European hotels as far as size.
3 night family trip Feb 17, 2014
BigGringo
"Very nice rooms, friendly staff."
Stayed there for 4 nights, had a great time. The hotel looked like it was renovated, the lobby and the rooms were all nicely furnished. The staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. A charming place in a great neighborhood.
3 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Comfortable"
Such a nice hotel with nice folks. We had a balcony with a partial view of the Eiffel Tower. There is free wifi to keep in touch with home. The room was clean and comfortable. A must stay.
4 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Excellent location, tiny room"
This hotel offers a nice lobby area, excellent staff and the personalized service of a boutique hotel. The rooms are extremely small, your luggage more likely won't fit. Pack light, the location, restaurants in the area and access to all the main attractions of the city are great.
5 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Ana
"A Very Friendly Staff at Hotel Ares Eiffel..."
The staff at the Ares was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The room was updated, clean and everything was in good order. I was by myself and didn't spend a lot of time in the room, it was perfect for me but some may have found it a little cramped. I'd say the room is probably about 10'x12' with a small entryway and a bathroom that is about 8' x 10' with a tub, shower and a double basin vanity. The location is convenient to shopping, cafe's, the metro, the Eiffel Tower and if you don't mind walking ta bit o many other tourist attractions. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 10, 2013
JB
"nice neighborhood hotel near Eiffel Tower"
Room was on the small side yet bathroom was spacious and modern
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
Denis
"Honeymoon in Paris"
Small, luxury, comfortable hotel. Staff is very friendly. Excellent location. 1 block from subway. 3 blocks from eiffel tower. Highly recommended :)
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
kamoreno2003
"Best Hotel EVER!"
We had a great time in Paris and Hotel Ares was one of the reasons. We had a great view of the Eiffel Tower from our room. Hotel was super clean & the staff was superb and it was so quit at night. The best hotel I have ever stayed. Thanks Hotel Ares, look forward to staying again soon.
5 night romance trip Nov 12, 2013
Staff was very accomodating. Found room too small with little space to place luggage and bathro toiletries.
3 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2013
Fred
"Exceptionally nice hotel"
My wife and I went to Paris for our anniversary. We found this hotel through Expedia. Initially I strugguled to find a nice hotel near sites. Now we believe found the right one by staying in this hotel.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
Staff was great- friendly and helpful. Had some difficulty with the room AC which was never resolved. Breakfast was basic but costly
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Can't swing a cat in the rooms"
I have never stayed in that small a hotel room!!! We could barely fit the luggage in the room with us. The decor is great and looks beautiful in the photos but the size of the room made it very inconvenient. The room became super hot over night, and between the sound of other hotel guests arriving back at 1:00 am and the sound of the trucks outside, we didn't sleep very well!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Lizanne
"Value wasn't there for price"
Upon check in, I presented my Expedia Elite card but it was immediately dismissed, it was almost laughable. Beautifully decorated small boutique hotel and rooms, however, this was the smallest room we have stayed at while visiting Paris. The toilet was in what appeared to be a small closet (no sink or bidet). Bed, sheets and bathroom were quite comfortable. Sadly, the walls are paper thin. We heard EVERYTHING –every text, phone call, chairs dragging on wood floors all around us, children playing outside early am (must be a school nearby.) Bed slippers and Hermes toiletries offered, although - no robe. Tiny closet. My only request from the front desk was for wash cloths. I was told that ‘they don’t use those things in Paris’ (not a necessary comment especially from an international hotel) but we ultimately did receive our cloths. Climate control was out of our control. Although we had a thermostat, our friends called down to ask about the air and were told that the hotel didn't offer air conditioning, since it was ‘winter.’ I think the hotel shuts down the units at night despite your setting – there was undoubtedly no air circulation at night. No door man or assistance with luggage. This is typically fine with me, however, on every floor, there are a few small spiraling steps before the elevator= small challenge. You need to navigate your luggage up the steps, into a small elevator. Not easy to hail a taxi and/or for taxi’s to locate the hotel.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Georgia
"Wonderful stay"
The Hotel Ares staff and facilities were wonderful! The staff was very gracious and helpful, the building and rooms were beautiful. We had a wonderful stay! The hotel is very conveniently located only a few blocks from the LaMotte Picquet Grenelle subway station where you can easily catch a subway and be anywhere within Paris in minutes. Near the hotel are a number of cafe's which offer wonderful dining options at reasonable prices. The hotel is also near a number of small grocery stores and fruit markets which give you the option of purchasing fresh fruit or other items you may need. On Wednesdays, there is an open air market near the subway that you can experience. We had a wonderful stay and would definately recommend the Hotel Ares to friends going to Paris!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Meg
"Great travel hotel"
First time to Paris and couldn't have had a better experience. The hotel was beautiful, comfortable and everything we had hoped for
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Gret lcation near the Eifeel Tower and the metro. the staff was very helpfull and friendly -- couldn't do enough to help. Staff has excellent Engish skills if that is a concern for you. Rates were very reasonable and we felt we got good value for the money. Because the hotel has gotten such excellent reviews, rooms are looking a little worn. Not much storage space to unpack --especially if you are on a lng trip. Bathrooms do not have much count3r space in comparison to american hotels so that presented challenges as well. Free use of a gym just around the corner, free wifi. for us, they kept two bags in storage while we went off for a 6 day bike trip and then came back to stay for another night. We would definitely go back again.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
"We felt like we were staying with family"
It people treated us like family, the really took care of us and looked out for our best interest. they met every request with a smile. My wife fell in love with with the staff. we plan to send our dau there for her honeymoon. If i cant stay on the "Champs" i"m staying at the ares eiffel.
6 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Kevin & Mona Lisa
"Convenient location in a quiet area"
Stayed there for a week. It is located within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and some of the other sites. Surroundings are relatively quiet. Plenty of restaurants and groceries in the area. Room was clean. Bathroom clean with adequate hot water pressure. Small cupboard refrigerator not terribly functional. Reception doubles as Concierge. Daytime employees more knowledgeable and friendly. Incoming faxes/emails do not always reach the intended guest-especially if these arrive during nighttime. If you forget a personal item behind in your room-retrieval not guaranteed. No opinion on breakfast.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013