All hotels in Joliet, Illinois, United States of America
151 N Joliet St, Joliet, IL, 60432, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Had a great time visiting this small but very nice casino. Didn't get a chance to gamble since my boyfriend forgot his id but the staff was so friendly and the food we had while there was great as well!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Good Stay"
It was very good all staff was very friendly and helpful. Only negative I have is the bathroom door is louvered so if anyone used at night you could hear all noises especially the toilet flushing. The size of the room was very large and made our stay comfortable.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Martha
"We were pleased"
We visited the Harrahs on a weekday. The staff was always smiling and happy to assist. We had a tour previously before checking in the next day. We enjoyed our stay. Bathroom needs additional exhaust vent to get moisture from shower out. Need a splash guard for tub to keep water from spilling/spraying. Room service was a slight miss timeliness with needing wine glasses and incomplete food order. However staff empathized with issues and was happy to resolve concerns. We would visit again.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
L. Mayne
"Nice Place"
This was just an overnight stay for us, while enroute to another destination. The room was very nice, clean - very satisfied. The casino was an interesting diversion. Our only concern was the neighborhood. It was a little sketchy. However, our car - which was valet-parked - came back with all contents intact and undisturbed - so we were satisfied. All good.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"poo in our bed"
The sheets where obviously soiled... and the bed was made around it. Unacceptable. Because we went through a third party site, they couldn't even comp us on our room! Not the first time I've been burned by having not gone directly through the hotel. Great prices don't outweigh cleanliness or the ability for a facility to best serve a customer. I had to pay for a bed that had been crapped in! All they could do for us was give us a voucher for food and a free return visit within 90 days. No thanks.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Still a great place to stay!"
This was our first stay at this hotel in several years, and we were glad to see it is still just as nice as ever. Clean and very comfortable. We hope to return soon!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Musty room smell
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Blackmon
"what a surprise"
Excellent in every way. Just a quick overnight on a cross-country trip. I expected the "Casino" in the name to refer to a bunch of slots and video poker -- but this was a full-scale casino. And the hotel is on a par with any other upscale hotel. Can't beat it for the price
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
PhilMF
"Too expensive"
We paid too much for our room where other people paid far less. We were confused as to cards needed for a lower price. All though we got a Players card, it was not used for the reservation. It was very confusing as to where to go for the casino and restaurants. There was also no breakfast available. However,the staff was great and the room was clean.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Tamara
"Gem of a hotel"
I was very happy with Harrah's. The room was large and comfortable (except the pillows were too soft for me and there was only one per person-2 per queen bed), large bathroom area as well. All the hotel and casino staff were extremely friendly. The hotel was not overly large so easy to get around, parking was right across the street with a walkway to the hotel. Our stay was not predicated on the casino but we did spend some time there. Loved the free help yourself coffee and soda area.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Betsy
"uncomfortable"
The beds were shot and very uncomfortable. The room was also noisy lucky for me I brought earplugs!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"By the University of St. Francis"
The customer service was great, and hotel was clean. The bed was the worst, old and hard as a rock. I had a king bed there and it was the worst. Harrah upgrade the bedding.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2014
BB
"Great hotel!!"
Loved this hotel! Huge room, nice shower, and of course convenient when staying for 1 night to do some gambling. My boyfriend and I were both impressed overall and would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Amy Yucuis
"bad restaurant service"
Great room experience. The staff at the Reserve rushed us through our whole dinner. They wanted everyone out of the restaurant so they could close up at 10. This should not happen.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Overall very positive experience. Nice hotel with great price. Only problem I had was that breakfast buffet started at 8:00 a.m. which was too late for me.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Peter Holm
The valet staff was amazing!!!
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
The buffet was way over priced. Very disappointed in the food availability and the price
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Perfect for a couple days"
The rooms are huge here. It was very convenient for gambling, which was our purpose for staying here. The safe was extremely helpful. The room was extremely clean. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. We will definitely be staying here again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
No complains at all, very nice room
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"1st Year Anniversary"
Absolutely wonderful! They set up my room prior to me arriving for my anniversary. We were really happy. The service was great and the steakhouse in the hotel was incredible. We will definitely be back!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Angel
"Harrahs Joliet"
Rooms were fantastic and the beds are the most comfy beds I have ever slept in at a hotel!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Got lucky, won some money, and had fun.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
Very spacious, beautifully decorated room. Loved it.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Renee
"a tad disappointed. .."
This stay was not so good. Requested a room not near the elevator or exit, and that's what I got. No toiletries in the room, and when housekeeping was questioned about it, she replied it wasn't her section. Then she asked me if she had even cleaned the room!! Really?!? I almost didn't want to return to the room!
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"grest place"
Nice hotel, great room, clean, excellent price, neighborhood decent. Would definitely stay here again
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Ray
"Hotel was close to venue."
Check in was a bit of a hassles but liked staying there.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Great Downtown Joliet location"
Within walking distance of entire downtown. Great service and room.
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2014
"Business Stay"
The hotel was great. Very clean and Very nice. my only complaint was that I checked in late, I had driven 8 hours and waited to eat because I thought I wanted a nice meal. There was no place in the hotel other than a sandwich shop. And nothing close that was nice. I figured that a hotel in a casino would have, at the very least, a buffet open late. I ended up driving a ways to an Applebee's.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Hollywood Casino is sooo much better-overpriced"
I really thought everything was overpriced-from the room to the drinks in the Casino. You can get much nicer rooms for the same amount at the Hollywood and the drinks in the bar are half of what they are at Harrah's. The casino experience was disappointing too as the poker rooms were not well run. All in all I will take my gambling fun elsewhere. The only plus is they still offer smoking rooms but none that have luxury features that I like
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2014
Everything was fine except the early check in fee
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great Room and very good price"
The room was like a suite very spacious and elegant. Marble, real wood, great bed.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Nice Hotel/ Great Service"
This is a nice hotel with great service. The only problem is their isn't much around this location
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"One night for a awards ceremony"
Room was huge and well appointed. Surprised that a casino would offer free internet access. Easy access to free parking (covered walkway from garage to hotel). One, minor complaint would relate to lack of included breakfast. Otherwise, enjoyable stay and would recommend for anyone in the area or for activities on property.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice hotel but casino really small"
The hotel was very nice but the casino was very small.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Eugene
My sister and I stayed at Harrah's because Mojoes's is right down the road and we came from Wisconsin to see a show. The only thing I'd have to say is at about 11pm we couldn't get through to room service.. an hour later we finally did and the lady was super rude. Otherwise everything else was great and we'll be back for sure in May!
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Ash
"A good stay as would be expected from Harrah's"
We enjoyed our evening at Harrah's a lot. It's a nice hotel and casino. The bed was comfortable. Unfortunately the buffet restaurant was under construction so the food choices were a bit limited but that's just a matter of timing. Normally they have good food here as well.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2014
"Very Comfortable!!"
We stayed here for one night before attending a graduation Ceremony. Room was clean, comfortable and amazingly quiet! We are going to stay here again soon to check out the casino and have more fun!
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
M. C.
"Fees high, service poor"
PROS: large rooms, parking/internet free. CONS: I was expecting a call.Caller said it took 10 minutes to get through. I called room service and same experience. After repeated tries, I got through and ordered food & tea. Was told they did not have drinks. "There are free drinks in casino." I'm not in the casino - I am in my room. Say ROOM SERVICE! "I think they have drinks at the lobby pantry" was the reply. During the stay I needed cash. ATM fee was $6.50. Rode the elevator with two people going to the 5th floor and one to the 9th. The elevator stopped, we got out. Going to my room, I noticed I was on 7. Went back to the elevator to find the other guy saying why didn't it stop at 5. The doors opened and the third person who rode up with us was on there saying the elevator didnt go to my floor. There are no restaurants in the hotel open for breakfast. Finally on check out day I took my bags to the car but did not check out. Checkout was 11. I went to my meeting then back to my room at 10:45. The room had been cleaned. I went down to check out and to move a room service charge from my credit card to my debit card. I was told I had already checked out. I said nooooo...i had not. I told her I needed a receipt. She said since I used Hotels.com there was no receipt, which I knew. But.... I had a room service charge so I needed a receipt. Finally she gave me the receipt but did not offer to move the charge to my debit card. Not recommended unless you must have a casino.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Annual Visitor
"Satisfied"
I was able to book this room - last minute - at an incredible rate. The staff was extremely friendly. I was met by a valet - who parked my car for free. My room was spacious and clean. I ordered room service that was delivered promptly. My car was pulled up in front quickly and warmed, for me, before my departure.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
Very nice.. I plan in staying there the next time I am in town..
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
GDias
"Restaurant Under Construction"
Nice room, very friendly and accomodating staff. Wait for new restaurant to open and you'll have an outstanding time.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
"Very dirty hotel"
Very Spacious Room.....EXTREMELY dirty! Massive Amounts Of Dust Accumulated On Walls And Ceiling. Tub Backed Up. We Are Card Members And Never Pay For Casino Rooms, And I Was even Charged An Early Check In Fee....And We Came Early To Gamble! Unbelievable!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2014
"Very clean, friendly attractive"
Room was nice and spacious, Staff professional and friendly. Definitely will go back again.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Jean
"Stay at Harrah's hotel"
Had a very pleasant experience at the hotel .would definitely recommend it to other people .
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Marvin
We were very pleased with our stay. The room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. A couple of the chairs in the room had seen better days, but wasn't important to us. Everyone was very nice, professional and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
Cheryl
"Poor Customer Service"
I arrived at the hotel at 11:40am and wanted to check in 20 minutes early (before they usually start checking in) as I had a meeting at 12:00 noon that would not end until 5:45pm. I went to the Reception Desk to obtain a room to drop off my bags and freshen up before the meeting. I was told that there would be an "Early Check In Fee" of $15.00. I asked if they were sold out the prior night and I was told that they were not and less than 50% of the rooms were filled. They had many rooms cleaned and available and I thought it was poor policy and customer service to Nickel and Dime a guest that was wanting to check-in 20 minutes early considering they had many rooms open to assign. I can easily afford the $15.00, but Out of Principle I did not check in early. The Buffet (which I rather not eat at) was not open as they were renovating it. The Hotel Restaurant (which does not have much in the way of any atmosphere) closes at 9:00pm so if you want to eat you better not be a late eater since the only other place is a Kiosk Diner in the Casino. There is not much close to the Casino in the Downtown area to walk to and it is not the safest places to walk around at night in the dark.
3 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Bill W.
"Very nice room at a very, very reasonable rate."
We had a very nice stay. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. The restaurant choices weren't quite what we liked but that is our personal preference. I asked for a room close to the elevator and they gave us one right by the elevator, very accommodating.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Sheila
"Exceptional"
Flat screen tv would have made my rating even better.
4 night business trip Jan 7, 2014
"Upgrade your beds and TV"
Beds were terrible. Each one had a valley in the middle big enough to hide a body! Really makes it hard to sleep. Very few electrical outlets. First time I have seen a Tube TV in a hotel room in a while. No shuttle service, and when I asked the front desk if they would call a cab for me, they indicated that there was a phone by the front escalator and I needed to do it myself. Sink was clogged when we first got into the room. Expected better conditions and service for the price of the hotel. Would not stay here again.
3 night trip Jan 2, 2014
I did not like being awaken by an alarm in my room at 2am. Could not contact front desk to find out what was going on. Finally after 20mins then an announcement over intercom that it was a false alarm. To long to clarify, someone from staff or security should have been visible to ask what was going on, we were asking each other on my floor.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013