All hotels in Joliet, Illinois, United States of America

Great amenities
    Food is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Great value"
Stayed at this hotel because the price was great and the location was very convenient for my stay. Free parking and very easy to get into and out of. Would prefer a little more substance on the bedding and the shower didn't function 100%, but overall, very clean, very friendly and accomodating staff. Very well worth the price, and maybe more.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Weekend getaway that's reasonable"
Weekend getaway for the first of the year. Wonderful staff and the food was excellent! Room was spacious and quiet. Will definitely come back and will highly recommend a stay for anybody!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Harrah's was a delight!"
Staff was very friendly. Rooms were spacious, comforta
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Probably the Best Hotel in Joliet"
It's probably the best Hotel in Joliet, the plus is the Casino if you are into this. It's comfortable and price is okay, not 4 stars but would rate it at 3,5 Recommended. Was not charged for valet parking during 2 days stay...
2 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
JEAN FRANCOIS
"Riverview"
Overall the hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was accommodating and friendly. There weren't many dining options In house. Steakhouse was overpriced and food was mediocre.
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Lynne
"Night out"
Room was very nice and spacious. It was insanely hot in the room! Sleeping was impossible due to the temperature.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Kristina
"Pleasant stay"
Wonderful time.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great Hotel Average Buffet"
Just a personal getaway. The hotel is great. The food at Flavors Buffet is extremely average and nothing to write home about.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
Rex
"My Father's Funeral"
I called down to the front desk to schedule a taxi pickup for an hour later and was told there was no need. That taxis are in front of the hotel standing and waiting 24/7. Once I get downstairs with 40 minutes to spare before my father's funeral is about to begin, I asked for a taxi and was informed that I needed to call to reserve one. The nearest first available taxi came 25 minutes later. This was very disappointing and again unnecessary stress to an already stressful situation. On top of this, I was told that the front desk always makes this mistake. Why not correct them so they will stop informing your guest incorrectly about the process? Sincerely, A Disappointed Customer
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Portia
"nice"
Everything was top notch
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Will stay again!"
Spacious, free valet parking!
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Terrible Buffet. Excellent value room."
Got there late at night checked in fast got to very nice $80 room. Had couch coffee table and chair. Was on business travel not gambling trip. Room a bit dark for businessman. Window didnt open. Nice view of a section of Joliet. Ate breakfeast and dinner at buffet by casino. Both times found a lot of staff and very poorly stocked buffet. Was shocked by that really. Empty pans, sections of the buffet serving line. And it was $20+! Then the food quality and taste was just poor. The buffet was a mistake and a ripoff. Room was good for $80. Went into casino just to check it out. Couldnt figure out where to put quarter in quarter slot. Left laughing to myself.
business travel
"casino night"
Late check in was accepted. The environment was great.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great overnight stop"
Used as a quick overnight stop while driving on long trip....great place. Will stay again!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Nice place to enjoy and stay"
Very nice and cool place to stay. Will come back again to stay
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Always an enjoyable stay"
I have stayed at this property about 4 times and they have always been quiet, relaxing and enjoyable. Obviously, in the hotel business, you run across rooms sometimes that were not up to standards for whatever reason, perhaps just bad luck. But fortunately, I have always found the quality of the rooms to be good. Bathrooms are really extra large, the bedroom is very large with a sofa as well. I really don't have any complaint other than the quality of the food in the buffet isn't always that great. You can find things to eat, but they seem to be of a poorer quality that other casino buffets.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Smells like smoke in non smoking room."
Reserved a king bed room and did not get one. When asked to get what was reserved I was told that reservations are more a suggestion but could not be guaranteed. When checking in was not told about the room and hotel policy. Just felt the overall experience to be unprofessional. The room size was good but smelled like smoke.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Clean Smell Good Nice size Very nice Hotel Bonus with casino attached
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Had a great time visiting this small but very nice casino. Didn't get a chance to gamble since my boyfriend forgot his id but the staff was so friendly and the food we had while there was great as well!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Good Stay"
It was very good all staff was very friendly and helpful. Only negative I have is the bathroom door is louvered so if anyone used at night you could hear all noises especially the toilet flushing. The size of the room was very large and made our stay comfortable.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Martha
"We were pleased"
We visited the Harrahs on a weekday. The staff was always smiling and happy to assist. We had a tour previously before checking in the next day. We enjoyed our stay. Bathroom needs additional exhaust vent to get moisture from shower out. Need a splash guard for tub to keep water from spilling/spraying. Room service was a slight miss timeliness with needing wine glasses and incomplete food order. However staff empathized with issues and was happy to resolve concerns. We would visit again.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
L. Mayne
"Nice Place"
This was just an overnight stay for us, while enroute to another destination. The room was very nice, clean - very satisfied. The casino was an interesting diversion. Our only concern was the neighborhood. It was a little sketchy. However, our car - which was valet-parked - came back with all contents intact and undisturbed - so we were satisfied. All good.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"poo in our bed"
The sheets where obviously soiled... and the bed was made around it. Unacceptable. Because we went through a third party site, they couldn't even comp us on our room! Not the first time I've been burned by having not gone directly through the hotel. Great prices don't outweigh cleanliness or the ability for a facility to best serve a customer. I had to pay for a bed that had been crapped in! All they could do for us was give us a voucher for food and a free return visit within 90 days. No thanks.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Still a great place to stay!"
This was our first stay at this hotel in several years, and we were glad to see it is still just as nice as ever. Clean and very comfortable. We hope to return soon!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Musty room smell
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Blackmon
"what a surprise"
Excellent in every way. Just a quick overnight on a cross-country trip. I expected the "Casino" in the name to refer to a bunch of slots and video poker -- but this was a full-scale casino. And the hotel is on a par with any other upscale hotel. Can't beat it for the price
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
PhilMF
"Too expensive"
We paid too much for our room where other people paid far less. We were confused as to cards needed for a lower price. All though we got a Players card, it was not used for the reservation. It was very confusing as to where to go for the casino and restaurants. There was also no breakfast available. However,the staff was great and the room was clean.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Tamara
"Gem of a hotel"
I was very happy with Harrah's. The room was large and comfortable (except the pillows were too soft for me and there was only one per person-2 per queen bed), large bathroom area as well. All the hotel and casino staff were extremely friendly. The hotel was not overly large so easy to get around, parking was right across the street with a walkway to the hotel. Our stay was not predicated on the casino but we did spend some time there. Loved the free help yourself coffee and soda area.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Betsy
"uncomfortable"
The beds were shot and very uncomfortable. The room was also noisy lucky for me I brought earplugs!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"By the University of St. Francis"
The customer service was great, and hotel was clean. The bed was the worst, old and hard as a rock. I had a king bed there and it was the worst. Harrah upgrade the bedding.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2014
BB
"Great hotel!!"
Loved this hotel! Huge room, nice shower, and of course convenient when staying for 1 night to do some gambling. My boyfriend and I were both impressed overall and would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Amy Yucuis
"Not pleased"
The hotel was not very clean. In addition I was not able to shower one morning before heading to my appointment because the tub was filled with a black tar like residue that apparently came from backed up plumbing. Absolutely gross. Unfortunately by booking through hotels.com did not allow for any compensation through the hotel because the room was prepaid. What a rip off!
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Dissatisfied
"bad restaurant service"
Great room experience. The staff at the Reserve rushed us through our whole dinner. They wanted everyone out of the restaurant so they could close up at 10. This should not happen.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Do not go here"
Terrible hotel smells like sewage many issues. Someone needs to call me because hotel.com refused to help me when I called them.
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2014
Overall very positive experience. Nice hotel with great price. Only problem I had was that breakfast buffet started at 8:00 a.m. which was too late for me.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Peter Holm
The valet staff was amazing!!!
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
The buffet was way over priced. Very disappointed in the food availability and the price
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Perfect for a couple days"
The rooms are huge here. It was very convenient for gambling, which was our purpose for staying here. The safe was extremely helpful. The room was extremely clean. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. We will definitely be staying here again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
No complains at all, very nice room
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"1st Year Anniversary"
Absolutely wonderful! They set up my room prior to me arriving for my anniversary. We were really happy. The service was great and the steakhouse in the hotel was incredible. We will definitely be back!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Angel
"Harrahs Joliet"
Rooms were fantastic and the beds are the most comfy beds I have ever slept in at a hotel!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Got lucky, won some money, and had fun.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
Very spacious, beautifully decorated room. Loved it.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Renee
"a tad disappointed. .."
This stay was not so good. Requested a room not near the elevator or exit, and that's what I got. No toiletries in the room, and when housekeeping was questioned about it, she replied it wasn't her section. Then she asked me if she had even cleaned the room!! Really?!? I almost didn't want to return to the room!
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"grest place"
Nice hotel, great room, clean, excellent price, neighborhood decent. Would definitely stay here again
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Ray
"Hotel was close to venue."
Check in was a bit of a hassles but liked staying there.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Great Downtown Joliet location"
Within walking distance of entire downtown. Great service and room.
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2014
"Business Stay"
The hotel was great. Very clean and Very nice. my only complaint was that I checked in late, I had driven 8 hours and waited to eat because I thought I wanted a nice meal. There was no place in the hotel other than a sandwich shop. And nothing close that was nice. I figured that a hotel in a casino would have, at the very least, a buffet open late. I ended up driving a ways to an Applebee's.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Hollywood Casino is sooo much better-overpriced"
I really thought everything was overpriced-from the room to the drinks in the Casino. You can get much nicer rooms for the same amount at the Hollywood and the drinks in the bar are half of what they are at Harrah's. The casino experience was disappointing too as the poker rooms were not well run. All in all I will take my gambling fun elsewhere. The only plus is they still offer smoking rooms but none that have luxury features that I like
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2014
Everything was fine except the early check in fee
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014